Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I wondered on why Gaas of puntland after Farmaajo inauguration went to ethiopia straight away,perhaps this pic explains

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I wondered on why Gaas of puntland after Farmaajo inauguration went to ethiopia straight away,perhaps this pic expla

Postby Even123 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:11 am

the truth since when is an ambassador an FM, sxb just cut your losses and move on, hsm was a failure beyond expectation.

philip hammond was the FM during hsm term

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I wondered on why Gaas of puntland after Farmaajo inauguration went to ethiopia straight away,perhaps this pic expla

Postby sahal80 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 am

Afarjeeble Garguurte doesnt care sharaf iyo Dawladnimo

4 years and he cant move his ass without amisom yet this strange guy is walking around with local forces and hes kicking them out soon from mogadishu area

nacalaa kugu taal duli

http://www.soomaalikabe.net/cameey-xama ... isheeyaha/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0738081085

THE_TRUTH1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby THE_TRUTH1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 am

the truth since when is an ambassador an FM, sxb just cut your losses and move on, hsm was a failure beyond expectation.

The visit of UK’s top diplomat which came a day after a huge blast rocked the city targeting one of the biggest hotels focused hugely on cooperation between the two governments in the areas of development and security.

The Meeting took place a day after a huge blast rocked the city targeting one of the biggest hotels .

its was a security issue

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:20 am

The visit of UK’s top diplomat which came a day after a huge blast rocked the city targeting one of the biggest hotels focused hugely on cooperation between the two governments in the areas of development and security.

The Meeting took place a day after a huge blast rocked the city targeting one of the biggest hotels .

its was a security issue
whatever rocks your boat sxb, history wont be kind on hsm :down:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 am

its was a security issue
:up: hadii madaxweyne kusheegaas sidaas u dhaqmayo hala yaabin in ciidanka socon karin amisom laaan. miskaxday ka gumaysan yihiin

THE_TRUTH1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby THE_TRUTH1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 am

philip hammond was the FM during hsm term

Hassan sheikh has held Major International meeting In Mogadishu for first time in 26 years

1 . IGAD Head of State

2. Arab league FM

3. IGAD fM meeting in Mogadishu

Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud (L) and Zhang Ming, foreign minister of China, attend the official reopening ceremony of the Embassy of China

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:35 am

How are we the Ethiopian stooge but you have Ethiopian troops in your country and we don't
wll quite the khiyaali, 2 years i have been in Garowe, maqaayada nasteexo ku yaalo barxada next to injika is where you will find the xabashi midgets walking around in a gang (they are emps of ethiopia consul) and driving the landcruiser 4x4 with an ethiopian consule license plate as if they own that region.

sxb sare, we are all under occupation, some are more awake than the other i guess.
Ethiopian refugees is different than literal Ethiopian troops. Is Sweden a zoomali colony?

THE_TRUTH1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby THE_TRUTH1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 am

Hassan sheik has transformed Somalia from Failed State to recovery

2012 Mogadishu city with no HOPE

2016 - 2017 City with full Hope and Progress

https://youtu.be/6EobJuOa2o4

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:36 am

1970- before hutu niggers went on an rampage and destroyed everything in site

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Culusaw used to host guests in that same room he decorated. He never went to the airport to meet foreign ambassadors, What's so special about this picture. Adeerayaal sidi sidi diina mooyee haka xanaajina nimankaa wacaysle cadde.
:lol: :up:
Waar niman kan D block ga aad isuma taqaanine wax kasta oo aad dalka kusoo kordhiseen hada sumad ku dhigta, berri baad arkaysa yadoo xitaa weelku culusaw madaxtooyada keenay la leedahay farmaajo ayaa bakaaraha kasoo amaahday.
:russ:

THE_TRUTH1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby THE_TRUTH1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:34 pm

1970- before hutu niggers went on an rampage and destroyed everything in site
BEFORE FAQAASH

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:34 pm

go worry about galgaduud and baraxley and stop bieng a little snake

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:00 am

HSM is the worst President ever take the seat :down:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Yusuf, waa funny. Maxd tidhi sumad kusii dhigta lol. Dhabbaan uqoslay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.