Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yassin Juma is he Kenyan spy or regular journalist !!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Yassin Juma is he Kenyan spy or regular journalist !!

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Yassin juma is Kenyan journalist but unlike the regular journalist, he has ability to go to shabab towns and gets all these clear pictures and info without any harassment from Somali NISA or any Kenyan intelligence agency.
Second, in this post, he is talking about jubbaland as if jubbaland is not part of Somalia. His exactly words" the man is kidnapped from jubbaland to Somalia."

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Yassin Juma is he Kenyan spy or regular journalist !!

Postby bumps » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Mmh Kenyans still believe juballand belongs to then

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Mmh Kenyans still believe juballand belongs to then
Jubbaland had never belonged to Kenya. Kenya as country was formed in 1963 while republic of Somalia got its independence in 1960. What you are talking is "British East Africa" a British colony in east Africa or the East Africa Protectorate (also known as British East Africa) was an area in the African Great Lakes occupying roughly the same terrain as present-day Kenya (approximately 639,209 km2 (246,800 sq mi)) from the Indian Ocean inland to Uganda and the Great Rift Valley. Although part of the dominions of the Sultan of Zanzibar, it was controlled by Britain in the late 19th century; it grew out of British commercial interests in the area in the 1880s and remained a protectorate until 1920 when it became the colony of Kenya, save for a 16-kilometre-wide (10 mi) coastal strip that became the Kenya protectorate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Af ... otectorate

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:52 pm

My point is this man yassin juma is very fishy man and needs to be investigated about his relation with alshabab. His pictures are very clear and gets all the inner information about them from names of their leaders to their pictures. How come nobody investigated his sources?

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:11 am

Typical Somali anybody you don't like is a spy? Why don't we investigate you? Post your info so we know you are not a subversive person.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:30 am

Typical Somali anybody you don't like is a spy? Why don't we investigate you? Post your info so we know you are not a subversive person.

Abdijohnson aka prince normally to side with strangers against any Somali. listen you could deceive the rest of members here or there, but not me Canuck. The gay man in avatar and your defending of Sspot (abdijohnson) against geeljire exposed abdijohnson. Now go back to your autistic members in sspot and continued your anti Somali propaganda.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:07 am

I thought he was Tanzanian.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:32 pm

why would Kenya use Yasin Juma as Spy while Kenyans can use HG and Abagaal Spies and even Marexan?

You idiot need to stop propagating bollocks.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:47 pm

why would Kenya use Yasin Juma as Spy while Kenyans can use HG and Abagaal Spies and even Marexan?

You idiot need to stop propagating bollocks.
Spy at Shabab not the government, especially at Bantu (Kenyan/Tanzanian thugs ) members of al Shabab. Get it now.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:48 pm

I thought he was Tanzanian.
Nope he is Kenyan

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Abdijohnson aka prince normally to side with strangers against any Somali. listen you could deceive the rest of members here or there, but not me Canuck. The gay man in avatar and your defending of Sspot (abdijohnson) against geeljire exposed abdijohnson. Now go back to your autistic members in sspot and continued your anti Somali propaganda.
walaal dont waste ur time with these degenerates and come post in the khaatumo section .prince is a naiive bantu who is defedning nhis bantu cousins in kenya. :Shrug:

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Abdijohnson aka prince normally to side with strangers against any Somali. listen you could
deceive the rest of members here or there, but not me Canuck. The gay man in avatar and your defending of Sspot (abdijohnson) against geeljire exposed abdijohnson. Now go back to your autistic members in sspot and continued your anti Somali propaganda.
walaal dont waste ur time with these degenerates and come post in the khaatumo section .prince is a naiive bantu who is defedning nhis bantu cousins in kenya. :Shrug:

Nope, abdijohson is prince. I know his style of writing. Plus he got irritated from term "spy ". Before I got banned from sspot I send him message about this Ethiopian guy adaharari that used to trace the members ' location. However I send screenshots of Ethiopian guy who traced the IP of members there. Abdijohson promised me that he will check and ban him (the Ethiopian). But Me that was banned, Also he deleted the thread about adaharari 's tracing / locating thing.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Can you plz show me how to post pics here?

I am clueless in this forum.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Can you plz show me how to post pics here?

I am clueless in this forum.
honestly not sure this forum is about 2 decades old and there isnt any updates cuz all the admins are dead.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.