Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CandyflossDreams

Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Postby CandyflossDreams » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:21 am

My challenge to you is to give solid reasons against interracial marriage without making generalisations
Because making generalisations could be applicable towards Somali people too
Concerning rape statistics, educational statistics
And social issues such as men going back to Somalia and getting another wife, and coming back after a year
Making frequent visits back to tend to his other wife and his other children
And social issues such as women being afraid of facing judgement to divorce men for either marital rape or domestic abuse

What makes an ajnabi any different to a Somali?
In fact, generalisations could work out in THEIR favour
Whether they are white, east asian or non-somali black

Cultural differences also wouldnt be as large if a Somali grew up in the West, and has friends outside of their ethnic group

So where does the issue arise from?

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:54 am

Look here

Somali men are trash, bottom of the barrel, conquered men who's nation is in complete disarray and who cant protect their women and children or prevent them from starving to death but they are our men.

Blood, Tradition and culture are the most important pillars of human civilization. Our kin, tradition and culture essentially makes us who we are and the rich tapestry of our culture keeps the Somali tribe( you know what i mean) together. We are one people with a shared culture and language that our ancestor fought to preserve in a blessed land.

It would be an insult to the legacy of our ancestors to even talk about miscegenation since that would lead to the destruction of our people. It's easy for others especially Whites, east asians and non somali blacks to promote interbreeding as they are mutts but we are Somali. Pure, unique race occupying the majority of the horn of Africa. We are literally one of the few remaining pure, authentic and indigenous people left in the world

It's best to make due with what we have (i.e our men) and work towards regaining our place in this world rather than breed ourselves out and become mutts like 90% of the world. Look at whats happening to the Afar in Djibouti, they are slowly becoming arabs.
Last edited by Saar on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bibaaye6828
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bibaaye6828 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 am

Pt.123456789

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 am

Gay topic

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:23 am

Gay topic

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:28 am

This topic has been done to death.....let folk marry whomever they choose. :)

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am

They can marry whoever they want. I don't control their live.

But I think it's better if they marry Somalis because of same culture and language :up:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:34 am

It's 2017 spread your legs to whoever you like my dear..

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 am

Look here

Somali men are trash, bottom of the barrel, conquered men who's nation is in complete disarray and who cant protect their women and children or prevent them from starving to death but they are our men.

Blood, Tradition and culture are the most important pillars of human civilization. Our kin, tradition and culture essentially makes us who we are and the rich tapestry of our culture keeps the Somali tribe( you know what i mean) together. We are one people with a shared culture and language that our ancestor fought to preserve in a blessed land.

It would be an insult to the legacy of our ancestors to even talk about miscegenation since that would lead to the destruction of our people. It's easy for others especially Whites, east asians and non somali blacks to promote interbreeding as they are mutts but we are Somali. Pure, unique race occupying the majority of the horn of Africa. We are literally one of the few remaining pure, authentic and indigenous people left in the world

It's best to make due with what we have (i.e our men) and work towards regaining our place in this world rather than breed ourselves out and become mutts like 90% of the world. Look at whats happening to the Afar in Djibouti, they are slowly becoming arabs.
You sound a self-hater, who hates her own father, uncle, brother and male relatives.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:21 am

Look here

You sound a self-hater, who hates her own father, uncle, brother and male relatives.
Nope my father, uncle, brothers and males relatives are exempt from the contempt i have for the rest of you. Plus they actually made something of themselves and mostly relocated to their ancestral land to build and give back.

You sound like a typical useless Farah who lives in qurbaha and who's suffering from too much coddling from his hoyo. Aka aint shit, jail bound loser.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:38 am

Look here

Nope i love somali men :heart:

You sound like a typical useless Farah who lives in qurbaha and who's suffering from too much coddling from his hoyo.

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 am

I don't give a fuck if most Somali women marry outside their race they are trash anyway.
Last edited by Brawler99 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 am

Look here

Lol seems like u got something against Somali men. Why don't u marry outside your race u piece of crap we don't need SLORES like u in our race.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Look here

Lol seems like u got something against Somali men. Why don't u marry outside your race u piece of crap we don't need SLORES like u in our race.
Siilka hoyaada usheeg

I love Somali men unlike cheap, bilaa dhaqan, dirty, male coddling skanks like you.

Check yourself diloyaahey and stop worshiping the skinny somali penis ...tell these men the truth if you love them so much you filthy trash.

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Look here

Why?

What is wrong :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.