Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why ahlusuna Doesn't want to join Galmudug...

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why ahlusuna Doesn't want to join Galmudug...

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:29 pm

waa beesha ceel qaawan :lol:
F off sheegato! I am 100% faraale the sub sub clan you'll never be in your life time. Stay in your dabacyo lane
He's not darod he's Hutu :dead:
Of course, I ain't no dofar ismacil. :scusthov:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:37 pm

like always waa isoo daba kacdey?

waliba hadalka waa kuu qurxiyay laakiin hadaan runta kuu sheegayaa; cayr are under the magic spell of Dir

yaa ahlusunna ku qaraaabta its Dir wallahi

Every time they get new mps from Galmudug some dir goes there

shaakir warships sheekh yuusuf direed, there is a vedieo of him saying at his qabri "intaan meeshasn joogno ajar ayaa noo socda"
:snoop:

here is your ahlu shirk warshiping a dead man
http://wararkanews.com/pages/2015/11/22 ... oo-kooban/

his son the most powerful in ahlusunna
http://codkagalmudug.com/2016/10/13/she ... godinlabe/

soo runtii Cayr faraha wax uguma jireen until you liberate their brains

the long cayr border with hawadle from matabaan district to maxaas district is safe all they need is to concentrate on ceelbuur front

give me a wall like that its us who really protect dhuusamareeb from al shabaab.

waliba i have more secret of them got infiltrated by the HG enemies via their army commander but i will astur them.

i swear hawadle r closer to sacad and saleebaan than them interm of alliances that why they couldnt get help in banyaaley war.
Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:38 pm

I personally don't like sacad, they're selfish, they care for themselves, not for everyone. Can't they let us rule after they ruled galmudug since 2006? and nobody said we are gonna rule with you, they're abusing the leadership. We are divided because of them. They attack cayr because nobody wants to be ruled by a leadership abusing sacad. even the ugaas doesn't want cayr joining Galmudug because it's unfair.

Literally, It feels like Calasow is the spokesman, you will see the selfishness. When a sacad is replaced with another HG you will see him say " HG lost everything they're replaced" blah blah blah like nobody is HG except sacad. literally, HG army chief and one sacad guy got replaced, How many videos have you seen him cry about how HG got all replaced. all of sacad is that they don't care for anyone.

Just when they fought ahlusuna, all the government soldiers killed so many innocent people. The hospitals were full both in guricel and dhusamareb. My dad literally was telling my mom on the phone how the hospital in guricel ran out of medicine and he had to get his own medicine from his pharmacy. I don't hate sacad But I just don't like how they politicians play the ball with us.

Both the sides are keeping us from development.

Now fuck off
:dead: you don't even know your own abtirsi yet you want to discuss HG inter affairs.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 pm

like always waa isoo daba kacdey?

waliba hadalka waa kuu qurxiyay laakiin hadaan runta kuu sheegayaa; cayr are under the magic spell of Dir

yaa ahlusunna ku qaraaabta its Dir wallahi

Every time they get new mps from Galmudug some dir goes there

shaakir warships sheekh yuusuf direed, there is a vedieo of him saying at his qabri "intaan meeshasn joogno ajar ayaa noo socda"
:snoop:

here is your ahlu shirk warshiping a dead man
http://wararkanews.com/pages/2015/11/22 ... oo-kooban/

his son the most powerful in ahlusunna
http://codkagalmudug.com/2016/10/13/she ... godinlabe/

soo runtii Cayr faraha wax uguma jireen until you liberate their brains

the long cayr border with hawadle from matabaan district to maxaas district is safe all they need is to concentrate on ceelbuur front

give me a wall like that its us who really protect dhuusamareeb from al shabaab.

waliba i have more secret of them got infiltrated by the HG enemies via their army commander but i will astur them.

i swear hawadle r closer to sacad and saleebaan than them interm of alliances that why they couldnt get help in banyaaley war.
BLAH BLAH BLah, I personally know sadaq shiekh yusuf's sister she is married duduble man who is a businessman and lives few houses from where my family lives Dir controls nothing warya so get the fuck out of my thread. all the dudes who are holding high ranks in ahlusuna are given to the positions because their mothers are cayr or married to cayr just like Villa Somalia shit with farmajo and mursade.

And you were the one who said you personally hate HG, I don't follow you, you follow me around and even send me PM telling about your bs thabit fraud said that said that BS.

Kulaha protected by hawadle, hawadle is protected by amisom and got their asses handed to them by surre ( a f-king little clan of dir captured 2 towns from you kkkk) and we both know how happy you got after killing 3 cayr habaraji cayr nomads.

kulaha warship, Sufus show some respect to sheikhs it doesn't mean they're controlled by him. They do the same for cayr sufu sheikhs so you're wrong.

Nobody cares who hawadle has businesses with. at least a little clan of Dir managed to capture you 2 towns from you and we both know how your elders tried to say "war yaa hawiye ah"
Last edited by TheNewElectedWarLord on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 pm

I personally don't like sacad, they're selfish, they care for themselves, not for everyone. Can't they let us rule after they ruled galmudug since 2006? and nobody said we are gonna rule with you, they're abusing the leadership. We are divided because of them. They attack cayr because nobody wants to be ruled by a leadership abusing sacad. even the ugaas doesn't want cayr joining Galmudug because it's unfair.

Literally, It feels like Calasow is the spokesman, you will see the selfishness. When a sacad is replaced with another HG you will see him say " HG lost everything they're replaced" blah blah blah like nobody is HG except sacad. literally, HG army chief and one sacad guy got replaced, How many videos have you seen him cry about how HG got all replaced. all of sacad is that they don't care for anyone.

Just when they fought ahlusuna, all the government soldiers killed so many innocent people. The hospitals were full both in guricel and dhusamareb. My dad literally was telling my mom on the phone how the hospital in guricel ran out of medicine and he had to get his own medicine from his pharmacy. I don't hate sacad But I just don't like how they politicians play the ball with us.

Both the sides are keeping us from development.

Now fuck off
:dead: you don't even know your own abtirsi yet you want to discuss HG inter affairs.
I know my abtirsi from my cayr subclan to my name. I don't know from madarkicis to my cayr subclan and I was told it isn't that important to know every single name between madarkicis to my subclan of cayr. gargarte hawiye, madarkicis hiraab ****** cayr then abtirsi from there till it stops on my name. how is that not abtirsi?

P.S even If I don't abtirsi and just say my father's awowe name everyone in guricel to mataban to ceeldhere to dhusamareb would know who I am and my clan Not to mention my father's full name.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Ceyr are scum. Puntland proxy.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Ceyr are scum. Puntland proxy.
STFU, without cayr HG, HG would've fallen apart ages ago. It's just sacad who can't even get their territory on lock. How the fuck can a langaab dhabocayo argue over mudug? Sacad has lost territories when cayr is expanding. although I like how sacad brought Democracy and dowladnimo to mareerxar :eat:

Just watch when we join Galmudug how we will boost Galmudug economically and militarily.

I believe in H.E Ahmed Du'alle Gelle Xaaf :up:

mahadalla
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahadalla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 pm

TheNewElected his ceyrness is in question but
having said that, Ceyr iyo dhamaan HG waa dad aan waligood ku caasiyaan Macalimiintoodii quraanka islaamka soo gaarsiiyey ee baray diinta, culumadii HG diinka islaamka soo gaarsiiyey ee baray waa sheekhaal iyo Dir waana sababtaa mida HG ay Dir iyo martiile Hiraab sheekhaal, labaduba qadarin gaar ah ugu hayaan. Ninkii macalinkiisa quraanka ku caasiyaya asaga ayey jirtaa, ceyr ku caasiyi maayo dir iyo shiikhaal.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 pm

How is my "ceyrness" in question? because I dislike sacad? or is because I don't know the abirsi between cayr and madarkicis?

And it's true about what you said about Dir and shiikhal. It's just a siyaaro thing where sufis do for the dead shiikhs and stuff.

BTW check your PM :mrgreen:

mahadalla
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahadalla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:32 pm

How is my "ceyrness" in question? because I dislike sacad? or is because I don't know the abirsi between cayr and madarkicis?

And it's true about what you said about Dir and shiikhal. It's just a siyaaro thing where sufis do for the dead shiikhs and stuff.

Adeer Midkii donald trump sawirkiisa soo gashan jirey ee daarood, strategic iyo waxa layiraa ma xasuusto kii baas ee magaca abgaal ku qaraaban jiray ee aan baryahaan la arkin ayaad saan saantiisa leedahay. hade hadii ay kuu mareyso koley anigu isiri meyside marba shaar noo soo xirto

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Adeer Midkii donald trump sawirkiisa soo gashan jirey ee daarood, strategic iyo waxa layiraa ma xasuusto kii baas ee magaca abgaal ku qaraaban jiray ee aan baryahaan la arkin ayaad saan saantiisa leedahay. hade hadii ay kuu mareyso koley anigu isiri meyside marba shaar noo soo xirto
Ok lets see if you value wallahi bilahi talahi kitaabka jaamaca, this is my only account on this website and I had the same name on somali spot till I got banned. Everybody who accused me of being troll account or something I did swear to them but they seem not to value wallahi bilahi talahi.

I did create some account a month a few weeks ago But it said i was trying to multineck and ever since wallahi i never went on that account.

I do remember stragic he was darood i'M PRETTY SURE. hadadan i aminin marka waa iska cadi.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.