Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ABTIRSIINTA REERKA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: ABTIRSIINTA REERKA

Postby balwarama » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Dhulbahantaha Faarax Garaadku, Barwaaq wuu leeyahay. Besides ma waxoogaa inferiority complex baa Ku haya. Bal taariikhahheenii dib ugu noqo adaa bogsooniyee. Waan ogahay xoogaa way inaga jiiftay waayadan dambe laakiin Sooyaalka dib ugu noqo, adaa markaa ogaani waxay maytideen, maytidood ka aaminsanayd. Maytidaaa walaal was Ugaas Nuur Cubudhiye iyo Mataan Ciideed iyo NuurJiir. Marks bal caaadi iska dhig

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Hawiyaha iyo Iidoorka to an extent inay Soomaali yihiinba looma citiqaadsanayn boqol iyo konton sano ka hor. Inakaa bahasha monopoly Ku haysaney, kolkaa maxaad u doonaysaa inaad qanciso dadkan in 2017. Go read the Gaalo diaries in the early 19th century. You will learn a lot and feel really proud just like I did. BTW we are the only people that has "Gaal-eri" as a conventional male name!

wadnahadhiiga
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wadnahadhiiga » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Hawiyaha iyo Iidoorka to an extent inay Soomaali yihiinba looma citiqaadsanayn boqol iyo konton sano ka hor. Inakaa bahasha monopoly Ku haysaney, kolkaa maxaad u doonaysaa inaad qanciso dadkan in 2017. Go read the Gaalo diaries in the early 19th century. You will learn a lot and feel really proud just like I did. BTW we are the only people that has "Gaal-eri" as a conventional male name!
p.s The Original Darod ismaiil who did not mix anyone live in Sanaag region

these are un mixed original Darod ismaaciil in Sanaag. Faroole ex puntland president must be original Darod they look like him

you said you in bosaso you should by a visit your grand father darood ismaaciil burial chamber side in Sanaag

post pictures here. it will be part of historic somalinet archives

wadnahadhiiga
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wadnahadhiiga » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 pm

is it true that the original darod have rounded face? and chubby noses? one of the most isolated darod town is buuhoodle and half of of the population have round face and chubby noses

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Adeer dee inaan isla qaadaa dhigi karaba ilama ahan. Historically speaking U r a descendant of Kabadhe Iidoor and I m a descendant of a hundreds of Camels owner. Majeerteenku they were part and parcel of the slave trade specially the Saleebaans so during the rough sea season the slaves would stay put until the seas calm down and stabilise. They used to rape the female slaves. That's why they have quite a number of them that look like them. Anagu Ogaadeen baa nala yidhaahdaa Iidoorna si fiican baan isu naqaanaa gaar ahaan kuwiina macnaha leh ee Garxajiska. Iidoor oo idil gabdha yaree Social mediaha dhex carcararta we Ubax layidhaahdo baa iskaga qurux badan and she is just an average OG girl. Saado Calina Allaha unaxariistee eumar way ka sheeganayd. Sab ladaba orda haweenka dadka ayaad tihiin waatuu ninkii Odin lahaa "wataan midaan idhaa maydhan yaa gadane, wataan mushtaro baayacaa suuqa mariyaaye, wataan maryama luuli iyo magacyo sheegaaye, wataan nimaan maaganayn mark usaaraye. Midna xusuusnow wiilyar baa tahay baa laga yaabaaye Gabooyahaba cidi kama qurux badna hhhhh. Malaha taaba kuma baraarugsanid

UgaasNuur

Postby UgaasNuur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:45 pm

That is some Cawliyaan BS.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 am

1. Ogadeen Absame
2. Tagaalwaaq Ogadeen
3. Cumar Tagaalwaaq
3. Barwaaq. Tagaalwaaq
4. MAQAABUL Barwaaq (Amuudan )
4.Mirwalaal. Barwaaq
5. Kulubkan. Mirwalaal
6. Kaante. Kulubkan
7. Yuusuf. Kaante
8. Camar. Yuusuf (Camar Ogadeen)
8. Muuse. Yuusuf (80% of OGs )
9. Maloonke. Muuse.
9. Habar Racad Muuse
9. TALAMUGE. MUUSE
10. Siinwaaq. Talamuge
10. Samawadal. Talamuge
9. BAAHALE. MUUSE
10. Wegad Baahale
10. Cali Baluul. Baahale
10. Cali Jideed. Baahale
10. Xamar. Baahale (Bah Geri)
10. Jibraail. Baahale (Bah Geri)
10. Ciise. Baahale (Bah Geri)
10. Saleeban. Baahale (Bah Geri)
10. CAWLYAHAN. Baahale (Bah Tanaade)
10. SUBEER Baahale (Bah Tanaade)

LAANDHERE is synonymous to the name OGADEEN.
mashallah, best i once met an camar, there is even malonke soldier in jubbaland army, waa galti, also i once met a ugaas guleed wgirl in ksimayo married to cali jadeed, there is this reer dalal man who wrote a book about kuumade in london, published 2 years ago, the price shot up from 10# to much much higher in OG shops, i wanted to buy one copy but all gone , its so rare to find it, he deatils every laf in kuumade, Og alone is an ocean so large agah, war mohamed subeer alone is an ocean, let alone cawlyahan and makahil and talomogo, if i ever find it i might post some here,

in kismayo i learneds the existence of new reer cabdule sub clans like samatar hindi, muuse gaab, farah booli, etc.

also learned reading quickly my cosuins copy of the book that OG was langaab for first 6 generations, he only had one son, Og waa maqaabuul and the rest, muuse had 6 sons, he is the one who really expanded OG massively, until Ogadens great great gradnson about 8 geneartions, we were langaab, until muuse was born and he would go and have 6 sons, before that it was just 1 son but lots of daughters, , we were langaabs, today muuse is responsible for 80% of Ogs alone,

teeri me,
teeri dad,
teeri grand dad,

teeri the 4th
teeri the 5th
khalaf
hirsi
dalal
magan ( mum and 3 grandparents waa all reer magan, one grandmother reer haruun)
warfa
ugaas hirsi
khalaf?
guleed? (this is were we meet reer amadin, )
hassan dheere
cabdule,
muuse?
moahmed subeer
bahhale?

that means i count 20 something to Subeer,

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 am

1. Ogadeen Absame
2. Tagaalwaaq Ogadeen
3. Cumar Tagaalwaaq
3. Barwaaq. Tagaalwaaq
4.Mirwalaal. Barwaaq
5. Kulubkan. Mirwalaal
6. Kaante. Kulubkan
7. Yuusuf. Kaante
9. Maloonke. Muuse.
9. Habar Racad Muuse
9. TALAMUGE. MUUSE
10. Siinwaaq. Talamuge
10. Samawadal. Talamuge
9. BAAHALE. MUUSE
10. Wegad Baahale
10. Cali Baluul. Baahale
10. Cali Jideed. Baahale

mashallah, best i once met an camar, there is even malonke soldier in jubbaland army, waa galti, also i once met a ugaas guleed wgirl in ksimayo married to cali jadeed, there is this reer dalal man who wrote a book about kuumade in london, published 2 years ago, the price shot up from 10# to much much higher in OG shops, i wanted to buy one copy but all gone , its so rare to find it, he deatils every laf in kuumade, Og alone is an ocean so large agah, war mohamed subeer alone is an ocean, let alone cawlyahan and makahil and talomogo, if i ever find it i might post some here,

in kismayo i learneds the existence of new reer cabdule sub clans like samatar hindi, muuse gaab, farah booli, etc.

also learned reading quickly my cosuins copy of the book that OG was langaab for first 6 generations, he only had one son, Og waa maqaabuul and the rest, muuse had 6 sons, he is the one who really expanded OG massively, until Ogadens great great gradnson about 8 geneartions, we were langaab, until muuse was born and he would go and have 6 sons, before that it was just 1 son but lots of daughters, , we were langaabs, today muuse is responsible for 80% of Ogs alone,

teeri me,
teeri dad,
teeri grand dad,

teeri the 4th
teeri the 5th
khalaf
hirsi
dalal
warfa
ugaas hirsi
khalaf?
hassan dheere
cabdule,
muuse?
moahmed subeer
bahhale?

I think it is this way:

Warfaa
Xirsi/Amaadin/UgasGuleed and others
Khalaf "Madobe
Xasan Dheere
Khalaf " Guun"
Yuusuf
Maxaadroob
Cabdille
Muuse
Maxamad
Subeer
Baahale
Muuse
Yuusuf
Kaante
Miyirwalal(Not his real name)
Barwaaq
Tagaalwaaq (The only son of Ogadeen)
Ogaden

Yes .Ogaden was langaab for many generations and always lived under tyrannical Bartire Gerads for centuries but a time came when one branch of Ogaden dared to fight the Bertire.The Abudwaaqs first fought the Bartire and got reputation and their famous nick of 'Jiblo waran" then, the rest of Ogaden joined them which lead to the complete humiliation of Jidwaaqs.During that time,the Ogaden decided to form their own ugaasate and first Ugaas was one of the sons of Guleed Khalaf.Then Cali Nassar was crowned but he was dethroned by mucher younger Ugaas Nuur after the latter successfully solved a severe dispute between two Ogaden men.Ugaas Nuur was later killed by the disgruntled Bartire who envied the rise of Ogaden clan.He used to be called Nuur' Adiin (the white Nuur) due to his fair complexion .They caught him in a wild jungle while we was alone pursuing 'Geel Baadi ah' the Bartire men cut off the two arms of the Ugaas and used them as stick to rear their camels .they said this phrase. :"Gacan Nuur-Adiin ,Geel lagu raac!"

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:42 pm

1. Ogadeen Absame
2. Tagaalwaaq Ogadeen
3. Cumar Tagaalwaaq
3. Barwaaq. Tagaalwaaq
4.Mirwalaal. Barwaaq
5. Kulubkan. Mirwalaal
6. Kaante. Kulubkan
7. Yuusuf. Kaante
9. Maloonke. Muuse.
9. Habar Racad Muuse
9. TALAMUGE. MUUSE
10. Siinwaaq. Talamuge
10. Samawadal. Talamuge
9. BAAHALE. MUUSE
10. Wegad Baahale
10. Cali Baluul. Baahale
10. Cali Jideed. Baahale

teeri me,
teeri dad,
teeri grand dad,

teeri the 4th
teeri the 5th
khalaf
hirsi
dalal
warfa
ugaas hirsi
khalaf?
hassan dheere
cabdule,
muuse?
moahmed subeer
bahhale?

Yes .Ogaden was langaab for many generations and always lived under tyrannical Bartire Gerads for centuries but a time came. :"Gacan Nuur-Adiin ,Geel lagu raac!"
Never knew Bartire had significant influence in gaygiga somalida . Of the topic did Jidwaaq fight for Sayidka

And alot of Majeerteen subclans have Waaq in there names.
AmartiWAAQ SiWAAQroon
WAAQNuurQabe GudoonWAAQ XamarWAAQ MacalWAAQ

I think the Waaq was the monotheistic religion of Somalis before Islam

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Never knew Bartire had significant influence in gaygiga somalida . Of the topic did Jidwaaq fight for Sayidka

AmartiWAAQ SiWAAQroon

Bartire was once the most powerful Somali clan.

Waaq clan names can be found in all Somali clans except a few.It doesn't signify an ancient pagan religion but it was the equivalent word for Allah or God in all cushitic languages back then.

Waaq simply means God or Allah in ancient Somali and the neighboring cushitic people called God 'waaq' but with different interpretation. The Same way the word 'God' has got many interpretation in today's world.

For instance, The Abudwaaq of Ogaden is a cousin to Cabdalle and Ree Maxamad .And many of his sons had Muslim names like Isaaq ,Cali etc. Similarly, The Waaqmaashe of Marehan is brother brother to Ree Yuusuf and their father name was Xasan a.Therefore, Waaq meant Allah or God in ancient Somali while to the Galla it meant a Pagan sky-God .Can u see the difference now ?

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:45 pm

1. Ogadeen Absame
2. Tagaalwaaq Ogadeen
3. Cumar Tagaalwaaq
3. Barwaaq. Tagaalwaaq
4.Mirwalaal. Barwaaq
5. Kulubkan. Mirwalaal
6. Kaante. Kulubkan
7. Yuusuf. Kaante
9. Maloonke. Muuse.
9. Habar Racad Muuse
9. TALAMUGE. MUUSE
10. Siinwaaq. Talamuge
10. Samawadal. Talamuge
9. BAAHALE. MUUSE
10. Wegad Baahale
10. Cali Baluul. Baahale
10. Cali Jideed. Baahale

teeri me,
teeri dad,
teeri grand dad,

teeri the 4th
teeri the 5th
khalaf
hirsi
dalal
warfa
ugaas hirsi
khalaf?
hassan dheere
cabdule,
muuse?
moahmed subeer
bahhale?

I think it is this way:

Warfaa
Xirsi/Amaadin/UgasGuleed and others
Khalaf "Madobe
Xasan Dheere
Khalaf " Guun"
Yuusuf
Maxaadroob
Cabdille
Muuse
Maxamad
Subeer
Baahale
Muuse
Yuusuf
Kaante
Miyirwalal(Not his real name)
Barwaaq
Tagaalwaaq (The only son of Ogadeen)
Ogaden

Yes .Ogaden was langaab for many generations and always lived under tyrannical Bartire Gerads for centuries but a time came when one branch of Ogaden dared to fight the Bertire.The Abudwaaqs first fought the Bartire and got reputation and their famous nick of 'Jiblo waran" then, the rest of Ogaden joined them which lead to the complete humiliation of Jidwaaqs.During that time,the Ogaden decided to form their own ugaasate and first Ugaas was one of the sons of Guleed Khalaf.Then Cali Nassar was crowned but he was dethroned by mucher younger Ugaas Nuur after the latter successfully solved a severe dispute between two Ogaden men.Ugaas Nuur was later killed by the disgruntled Bartire who envied the rise of Ogaden clan.He used to be called Nuur' Adiin (the white Nuur) due to his fair complexion .They caught him in a wild jungle while we was alone pursuing 'Geel Baadi ah' the Bartire men cut off the two arms of the Ugaas and used them as stick to rear their camels .they said this phrase. :"Gacan Nuur-Adiin ,Geel lagu raac!"

Ugas best, i think macadroobley waa cali nassar, cali yusuf, higis, reer camir and so on, khalaf guun is khalaf gulled, cali wanag, alle magan,

then you have adan qayr, and hassan dheer is bascially malaanguure, ugaas koshin, ugaas nur, rer amadin, smatar hindi,

thus reer cabdule waa 4 branches: maxadroobley, hassan dheer, adan qayr and khalaf guun. then they split into dozens of branches,

so you have calin yusuf who live with reer dalal, makahil, and reer isaaq i. the same branch reer cabdule branch as cali nasar in lagahida, the most western degaan in ogadeniya, 200 km away,

war bartire waa mafia, they hate Ogs since they lost therir kingdom,

in kismayo recently a bartire raped a women, he was soldier, Ahmed madoobe executed him, his brother came and said i want to feed the family and thus can i become soldier, Ogs said sure, he went to police station and shot an Og guy one week after training,

mjs being mjs, they raised money for him and shipped the bartire guy to puntland as his reer abti is mj, the ugaas harti in kismayi spearheaded this,

ugaas harti waa mj ciise muxamuud, his hate for Ogs led to him to go around mjs to raise money to help him escape, in fact they planted the guy to shoot an Og soldier, they were behind it,

OGs being led by ruthless galtis got the mj ugaas, put him against a wall and shot him for raising money for a muderer, mjs dont think before they act, its their nature, waa xoolo

they cried 17 days non stop, Ogs told them shut the fuck up , you asked for it, why help raise money for a murderer who killed an OG officer, why did the ugaas harti get involved?

most bartire in jubbland who cliam Obartire waa galjecel sheekato as bartire invited them 100 years ago, they are called reer cafin, watch out if you go there, if you get invited dont go to their houses, waa most likely galjecel langaab who wants to poison you, know your enemy,

bartire is ogadens dhulbahante, the way dhulos harte mjs, but we will not alow it, we are too smart for that,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:53 pm

AmartiWAAQ SiWAAQroon

Waaq clan names can be found in all Somali clans except a few.It doesn't signify an ancient pagan religion but it was the equivalent word for Allah or God in all cushitic languages back then.

Waaq simply means God or Allah in ancient Somali and the neighboring cushitic people called God 'waaq' but with different interpretation. The Same way the word 'God' has got many interpretation in today's world.

For instance, The Abudwaaq of Ogaden is a cousin to Cabdalle and Ree Maxamad .And many of his sons had Muslim names like Isaaq ,Cali etc. Similarly, The Waaqmaashe of Marehan is brother brother to Ree Yuusuf and their father name was Xasan a.Therefore, Waaq meant Allah or God in ancient Somali while to the Galla it meant a Pagan sky-God .Can u see the difference now ?
you are right, waaq just means God, no male, no female, just like Eebe meaning God, thus cabudwaq is like cabdallah, one who worships Allah,

its the pagan oromos who have messed it up, just the way arab and coptic christians called jesus Allah in their tongues like arabic chritian, Coptic, Aramaic, and even Hebrew which is wrong but in their langues they use ALLAH AND RAB, lord to mean god, yet when my christian arab Friends say Insha Allah and Masha-Allah i used to get confused, the jews called Allah, Elleh in their lamnguage, so do Assyrian christian

so we have khulubkan in our abtir, sounds like mongol khans,

bu then the word khan is used by germans as well Khaan, Kaan Cahn, Kaan etc.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:39 pm

AmartiWAAQ SiWAAQroon

you are right, waaq just means God, no male, no female, just like Eebe meaning God, thus cabudwaq is like cabdallah, one who worships Allah,

its the pagan oromos who have messed it up, just the way arab and coptic christians called jesus Allah in their tongues like arabic chritian, Coptic, Aramaic, and even Hebrew which is wrong but in their langues they use ALLAH AND RAB, lord to mean god, yet when my christian arab Friends say Insha Allah and Masha-Allah i used to get confused, the jews called Allah, Elleh in their lamnguage, so do Assyrian christian

so we have khulubkan in our abtir, sounds like mongol khans,

bu then the word khan is used by germans as well Khaan, Kaan Cahn, Kaan etc.
Kulubkan and Amuudaan were brothers .Their father was Barwaaq but both these men lost their real funny
cushitic names to the clan nicknames of their progeny.

Amuudan were once a ruling class of the Ogaden just like Bartire especially the ree sacads .The name of this ree sacad dynasty and their allies were called maqaabul ,a name which is today synonymous to Amuudan.

The rival Ogaden clans ,most notably Muuse Yuusuf and Camar Yusuf formed a coalition called Miyir walaal or mirwalaal to counter the other section of Ogaden ,the maqaabuls .Hence,the two names of Maqaabul and Miyirwaal were the political 'isbahysi' of the Ogaden but their real names were amuudan and kulubkan respectively. It sounds funny but during that time all Somali names were pure cushitic .The current mainstream Arabic names were adopted in latter centuries.

Today few Ogaden genealogists know correct abtirsi after Baahale Muse

9kaSamaale

Postby 9kaSamaale » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Names are Arabic
But nicknames are Somali
Clear indications that Arabic names are later addition and not authentic.we are all mad with Arab things they made us believe that everything of non-Arabic is bad.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.