Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I will not take any Hawiye slander

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

I will not take any Hawiye slander

Postby Saar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 pm

The Hawiye are now part of my immediate Family through a couple of marriages so...

I will not take any slander directed at them

I will not allow their mighty name to be tarnished

I wholeheartedly support a distinct and progressive Hawiye state, you guys deserve better

I understand that a lot of hawiye history has been usurped by a certain tribe

Long live the hawiye

anonymous34

Re: I will not take any Hawiye slander

Postby anonymous34 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 pm

HAWIYE HANOLAAATO indeed.

Their woman are very xaax :whew: :whew:

Murusude and Abgaal booty :whew:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Once u go black, u never go back -- I guess.... :roll:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 pm

:lol:

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

hutu booty is too much to handle

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Congratulations on your new marriage. Niinkuna ma gal ba?

UniQueen

Postby UniQueen » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Yessssss! No Hawiye slander should ever prosper! only the inferior and jealous clans hate HAWIYE

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 pm

The Hawiye are now part of my immediate Family through a couple of marriages so...

I wholeheartedly support a distinct and progressive Hawiye state, you guys deserve better

Long live the hawiye
You are craving some majerteen ceeb, come meet me in Heidelberg mall in 4 hrs and bring one of your freinds over, we finnag get lit :stylin: :eat:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 am

Long live the hawiye
You are craving some majerteen ceeb, come meet me in Heidelberg mall in 4 hrs and bring one of your freinds over, we finnag get lit :stylin: :eat:
gross...i will not slander any more majerteen either stop taunting me. Somalis are my people...whatever tribe they identify. Im saving ALL my venom for the non Somalis. CUT IT OUT and STOP TROLLING ME.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:37 am

Congratulations on your new marriage. Niinkuna ma gal ba?
No ..ive just turned a new leaf. Im new person now STILL A PROUD PAGAN...Im actually looking for a issa or gaderbussi pagan somali man who speaks fluent somali and loves the motherland like i do..and hence why im mving to Djibouti..if you know any tell them slide in my DMs hunno.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:40 am

What's this suppose to mean Basra? :sitdown:

Are you implying that ONLY the hawiye are black and the Daroods are not? Tell your kin to leave Somalia then. You are sooooo mindfucked by filthy arabs pedophiles and their disgusting religion

:pacspit:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

What's this suppose to mean Basra? :sitdown:

Are you implying that ONLY the hawiye are black and the Daroods are not? Tell your kin to leave Somalia then. You are sooooo mindfucked by filthy arabs pedophiles and their disgusting religion

:pacspit:
Saar shut the fuck up. You f-king imbred demented f-king cunt. Take your retarded face and f-king smash it on a glass wall. You are the living filthy frank
nigga what? You JUST joined 2 days ago loser...who are you really and what disgusting farax i rejected on the dms are you. You seem a bit too invested in me.

The cunt is you who worships a religion who promotes pedos and rapists..How about you smash your filthy arab god, and your entire deen on a glass wall huh?

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Long live the hawiye
gross...i will not slander any more majerteen either stop taunting me. Somalis are my people...whatever tribe they identify. Im saving ALL my venom for the non Somalis. CUT IT OUT and STOP TROLLING ME.
Darood are the aristocrats of somalis. We dont side with other somalis, a non-somali is closer to us than a hutu or an idoor. :lol:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:35 am

Saar shut the fuck up. You f-king imbred demented f-king cunt. Take your retarded face and f-king smash it on a glass wall. You are the living filthy frank
nigga what? You JUST joined 2 days ago loser...who are you really and what disgusting farax i rejected on the dms are you. You seem a bit too invested in me.

The cunt is you who worships a religion who promotes pedos and rapists..How about you smash your filthy arab god, and your entire deen on a glass wall huh?
Allah is not a Arab god u fuck wit. When the prophet revive monotheism in Arabia, they worship one God. Allah meaning The God in english. Even in judaism they call Allah, Elhoim and in Christianity they call God, YHWH, Jevovah and The Father. Even closer languages to Arab like Aramaic say Alaha. Linguatically no Arab god here is being mentioned.
Illah
A illah could be anything that man deems as god
A lingustically Illah could be a Female or Male
A Illah is weak
it could be broken

Allah
It is One Supreme Controller
Allah lingustically cannot be Female or Male
Allah is all mighty
His divinity is not linked to Natural world

For people who were thinking about why the tribes of Qureash Worshipped Idols but still say Allah, Allah mentioned in it in Surah Zumar
أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ
Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.

They worshipped Idols get closer to Allah.

I remember this Hadith when the prophet ask a pagan man
'Who do you believe'
he replied
I believe in 6 gods on earth and one in the Sky
the prophet questioned 'when you are in distress'
He replied
'I turn to the one in the sky'.

Meaning this hadith is say that a Pagan man had some tawhid ar robobiyah, they believe in God's lordship.
Blah blah DIDNT READ CUNT

No one cares about some hairy arab God that promotes violence, rape and paedophilia you dumb arab slave. Now get out of my thread ho..MODS!

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:40 am

Darood are the aristocrats of somalis. We dont side with other somalis, a non-somali is closer to us than a hutu or an idoor. :lol:
DULLO KING you back? Why u being a punk ass punk with 2 accounts

Anyway stop derailing my thread no one cares about you and ur clan MODS!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.