Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Hawiye in Somaliland

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Beesha Hawiye in Somaliland

Postby Xaldoon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:09 pm

I visited hargeysa in 2015 and you may be suprised that there is a large community of hawiye exiles living in hargeysa; a whole generation that fled in 90's and have not returned due to constant war.

Allow Somaliland barakey

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha Hawiye in Somaliland

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:43 pm

There’s indigenous Hawiye.

When I went back I played a joke on my HG neighbors.

I saw the lady dragging a sack of charcoal so I helped her. We talked and she was like; aboowe you don’t have the local accent, inte ka timi.

I told her I was Wanlawein.

Cide ka tahay?

I told her HG nooh, Ayaanle Ayr.

All my cousins started laughing hardcore.

You know what, she believed me. She was Sacad.

Then I had to come clean before I got busted dee.

There’s a lot of Hutus in SL and initially there were some issues lakin way la qabsaden mesha dadkuna way barten Hutus.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:52 pm

I saw the lady dragging a sack of charcoal so I helped her. We talked and she was like; aboowe you don’t have the local accent, inte ka timi.

Cide ka tahay?

There’s a lot of Hutus in SL and initially there were some issues lakin way la qabsaden mesha dadkuna way barten Hutus.

So disrespectful you call them hutus how dare you :russ:

Only a darood Nobel can call them that . Just like we call you iiidoori naaghiina . :smugfavre:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Abaayo xiin

Hutu is not a disrespect but a title they rightfully owned by massacring your dooros like chicken.

We are actually celebrating them keeping camps full of your women as s3x slaves.

Idoor celebrates entrepreneurship and hence why you pay taxes to me Wasakhgali naag.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Xaaldoon, not many few people most waliweyns have gone back to koonfur ,our people somalilanders have home from south .ninkasta tiisa ha ku filaato.

somali wey kala tagtye dagaal qadaad ba ka dacay somaliland nin joogey uun ba joogey bari dhulka raga laha sareyey,
hargeysa sandkasta taga
nin dagaan ah iyo nin ajinabi wey isk ogyeen. shahba is lamba cabaan.

we have very different culuture aniga dhaqan iyo suldaamo iyo xeer bn ku shaqeeyna.

daadka reer koonfur , ciyaal xafadedey iyo wax wa mid ah bey ka shekeeyan.isku af ma naheen, isku daqan isku cuntu isku guur marka raga walalheena wa amisom rawanda burundi.

aniga waxa noodhow carta iyo jabuti,diredhaba iyohawd oo ah u zeylac,borama iyo hargeisa burco ciri laska xidid .

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:30 pm

hawiyes have no place in somaliland

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:43 pm

hawiyes have no place in somaliland
I wouldn't go there even if Silanyo invited me.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:49 pm

u shouldn't go there u belong in bomb idisho

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:09 pm

u shouldn't go there u belong in bomb idisho
I actually wanted to go August after i left my last job. I am glad i didn't go because most likely i would have been among the thousands dead on last Saturday as i like to do sight seeing and who knows i could have been at that same spot.

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Why are these dooro clowns commenting walle these people have issues :arrow:

Awrastaale leta be honest anyone can claim to be from a different clan as long as you know a bit about the clan you claiming and you have the accent to back it up, I'm half waqooyi so I am indistinguishable from other Slander believe me. You would not be able to pinpoint me out.

We may have political differences with duriyada but from my travels I left with a good impression. Thats why I am against people who are attacking SL especially when they know nothing of SL and have never visited.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Cide ka tahay?

So disrespectful you call them hutus how dare you

Only a darood Nobel can call them that . Just like we call you iiidoori naaghiina
Funny usually people that claim darood get something out that name....

Did you get a state or a region?

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 pm

MODS ban Zoomalia4Kucks

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 pm

I have no problem with Hawiye being in SL as long as they mind their business and live their lives peacefully and productively.Fiqishini are the only indigenous Hawiye in SL.

The moment we see Hawiye blowing themselves up and causing ruckus they shall be sent home.Daroods like Mx,MJ iyo OG should be banned from living in any part of SL even their Darood parts

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Hawiye is welcome and they are no different than anyone else because end of the day what matters most is one pays for his or her bills, lives decent life and respects both the law of the land and all neighbors.

I don’t think anyone here has the right nor the power to decide who can and can’t live SL.

Of course we prefer Hawiye over Darood.

I plan to visit Mogadishu next year and will look for a land or property to buy.

Once again of course I have my preferred reero. I like to first neighbor other Idoor, Dir or Abgaal.

Wa billahi towfiiq

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 pm

I have no problem with Hawiye being in SL as long as they mind their business and live their lives peacefully and productively.Fiqishini are the only indigenous Hawiye in SL.

The moment we see Hawiye blowing themselves up and causing ruckus they shall be sent home.Daroods like Mx,MJ iyo OG should be banned from living in any part of SL even their Darood parts
why would majerteen want to go to sambusa state? we have the largest land in somalia/land and Puntland has a much higher standard of living than the sambusa http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/ ... ncy-survey 8-)

Its time we evict smabusa refugees in Garoowe city aka New York of Somalia. no more khat

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.