Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puqland Western bari front Lagu xasuqay

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Puqland Western bari front Lagu xasuqay

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:56 pm

:blessed: cadowga oo Lagu jabiyay galgala

Puqland oo kabtoda ka caray
Last edited by xiimaaya on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Cadowga majeerteen Western bari front Lagu xasuqay

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:58 pm

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Cadowgii majeerteen Western bari front Lagu xasuqay

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:05 pm

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Cuqdad Ku dishay ilah idinkis . Bari baa hada usoo digatay soomaha. Bari is not a Warsangali deegan you lot came when u we’re running for SNM and we welcomed you and secondly if you’re happy soldiers were killed protecting their lands and people Wallahi I hope ilahay never takes the Occupation off of you

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Cuqdad Ku dishay ilah idinkis . Bari baa hada usoo digatay soomaha. Bari is not a Warsangali deegan you lot came when u we’re running for SNM and we welcomed you and secondly if you’re happy soldiers were killed protecting their lands and people Wallahi I hope ilahay never takes the Occupation off of you
Ma siilka hooyda ba markad leedahay bari is majeerteen land langab xun batahay mudug laga xoogay..

Infact majeerteen dagan is smaller in size than ppl think waa half of the land they currently claim.

Bosasso to Western bari is well known and is not a disputed land .

Your puzssyland and is half nugaal and half of bari which is the real galnus abha futada ka was.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Puqland Western bari front Lagu xasuqay

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Dagaal Ku dufo ka dhqaaq ok sii xoogsysan doona bilaha soo socoda inshallah

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:39 pm

LOOOL how’s a Warsangali calling a Majeerteen Laangaab. You’re nothing less that the middle child in the Harti . You’re that irrelevant brother that everyone has that wants to be acknowledged. Majeerteen Waligaa ku hay. Ur not even Daarood ur a Hawiye abgaal that got lost on their way to Hajj

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:13 pm

LOOOL how’s a Warsangali calling a Majeerteen Laangaab. You’re nothing less that the middle child in the Harti . You’re that irrelevant brother that everyone has that wants to be acknowledged. Majeerteen Waligaa ku hay. Ur not even Daarood ur a Hawiye abgaal that got lost on their way to Hajj

Galkcayo fulaynimo ka jirta nimanka la soo istaagy National tv Marka la yara dhiirbaxay

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:54 pm

When u produce a soldier or can take back any towns from ur Oppressers then talk. Warsangali are midgo

MaroodiJeexNabad95

Postby MaroodiJeexNabad95 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:14 pm

OP, you do know that warsangeli and dhulbahante made a majority of those slayn in galgala by al kebab?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:31 pm

OP, you do know that warsangeli and dhulbahante made a majority of those slayn in galgala by al kebab?
Anybody oo cadowga soo raaca waa la riifaya.

Anyways bitch ass made it his business to come to my thread and talking shit suurahi Lagu yaqanay reer Douglas buu ila yimiid garaca.

Galgala waxa Ku jira wa beesha warsangali siida atm ka hore futoole beerka uga garacay tartiib ba loo lacaya jareer Bantu Osman.

My land is free garac puqland loo ma bahna ka yaac .

When it comes to idoor and reer Douglas I even hate reer Douglas more .

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 pm

No one cares who u hate more u f-king langaab fish

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:31 pm

No one cares who u hate more u f-king langaab fish
. From Amina Douglas to Iman Bowden hehehhehe

MaroodiJeexNabad95

Postby MaroodiJeexNabad95 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:07 am

Anyways bitch ass made it his business to come to my thread and talking shit suurahi Lagu yaqanay reer Douglas buu ila yimiid garaca.

Galgala waxa Ku jira wa beesha warsangali siida atm ka hore futoole beerka uga garacay tartiib ba loo lacaya jareer Bantu Osman.

As someone who has Warsangeli family members, i can say that you are an embarrassment, Al Warsangeliyah is an important branch of the Puntland family, cry about PL or idoors or whatever it won't make a difference, we will even bring MX and Ogaden on the Puntland project sooner or later. We are expanding and Warsangeli will be a part of that whether you like it or not. (And my warsangeli relatvies are even more Puntland supporters than i am).

Cuqdaaad is not a good look, it means you are losing a fight. lmao

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 am

As someone who has Warsangeli family members, i can say that you are an embarrassment, Al Warsangeliyah is an important branch of the Puntland family, cry about PL or idoors or whatever it won't make a difference, we will even bring MX and Ogaden on the Puntland project sooner or later. We are expanding and Warsangeli will be a part of that whether you like it or not. (And my warsangeli relatvies are even more Puntland supporters than i am).

Cuqdaaad is not a good look, it means you are losing a fight. lmao
2018 is defying year waa. Sanadki soo aff jarmi laheed sheekadi buug aheed family ba nahay is not going to work we are not family wax harti la yeedhdo ma jiiro.

As far as we can see waxa thiin guun gaalo ka xun oo dhqan dumar leh.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.