Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am

Has anyone seen him? He's been missing from all his businesses in Djibouti for the past 5 months. Back in October 2017, he left Djibouti in a hurry with only his shirt on his back. I wonder whom he is afraid of?

Well, so much for our 'millionaires' in Djibouti run the show.

https://wargane.com/2017/10/09/ahmed-os ... psing.html

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:13 pm

Ahmed guhelle whats his subclan

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Has anyone seen him? He's been missing from all his businesses in Djibouti for the past 5 months. Back in October 2017, he left Djibouti in a hurry with only his shirt on his back. I wonder whom he is afraid of?

Well, so much for our 'millionaires' in Djibouti run the show.

https://wargane.com/2017/10/09/ahmed-os ... psing.html
Djibouti govt threatened to arrest him because he was a big threat to their economy.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Eyduur

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Eyduur

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Axmed geele Arab aka.ahmed osman co owner of the cocola company of Somaliland. What do dawlad ciise want from him last time I checked ismaciil cumar geele wanted 40 million dollars. Ilma geele Arab are rich enough they can defend them selves from the small mamassan clan. They don't need the help of the powerful habarawal clan.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Why Jabutians spell Geele always as Ghulleh?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:02 pm

He belongs to the great qoti nation of Habar Awal, khas ahan Sacad Muse. He and the late Mahamoud Haid did some vodoo accounting to steal $$$ from public coffers to build coca-cola plant in Hargaysa. It is time to pay the piper.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:42 pm

He belongs to the great qoti nation of Habar Awal, khas ahan Sacad Muse. He and the late Mahamoud Haid did some vodoo accounting to steal $$$ from public coffers to build coca-cola plant in Hargaysa. It is time to pay the piper.
Ciise shouldn't welcome and give safe haven to these self-hating parasitic secessionist iidoors. I personally advocate for total Ciise domination in Djibouti though I'm a bit worried about the growing Chinese influence in the region.Those indhayars are real threat to the natural resources of my region.

btw,I heard a growing tension between America and China in Djibouti. Which side do you guys trust most?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Ciise shouldn't welcome and give safe haven to these self-hating parasitic secessionist iidoors. I personally advocate for total Ciise domination in Djibouti though I'm a bit worried about the growing Chinese influence in the region.Those indhayars are real threat to the natural resources of my region.

btw,I heard a growing tension between America and China in Djibouti. Which side do you guys trust most?
We dominate politically and militarily in Djibouti. No doubt about that. Don't let them fool you into thinking they dominate Djibouti economically with the paper wealth millionaires. If there are any millionaires of their kind they got to that point because of two things: 1), off the backs of their own people in Hargaysa and environs, and 2), we gave them the nod to use our internationally recognized financial system.

To me Chinese over Americans any day. It is not a matter of trust but cooperation in many fronts and mutually benefiting both partners. China offers us that option. China is investing $15 billions dollars in Djibouti in the next 10 years; Yankees come no where close to that amount -- easy choice for me. Chinese built a huge military base that we can, at a future date, leverage from their supplies and training of our DAF (Djibouti Armed Forces).

Ogaden natural resources is no concern of us if you really look at the details, that is something Ogaden and federal government in Addis, or, perhaps, an independent Ogaden should bring up with their economic partners. In fact, I would rather see Ogadens declare total independence once Ethiopia crumbles. I know for a fact we will either declare our own independence or join Djibouti. If Addis cheats you on your wealth, by all means bomb the hell out of the pipelines and any other significant investment in your region. No one else should benefit if the owners of the land don't.

Lastly, by mere geography, whomever takes the new helm in Addis they have to deal with you and us for their economic survival -- that is a fact. They can't leapfrog our lands to deal with other clans. They gonna have to go through our lands for their economic prosperity and that comes with conditions.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:33 am

You don’t know what you talking about vampire boy.

At least get some basic information before trolling.

Ahmed Osman Guelleh is in Djibouti and he just got a new contract from the Djibouti government.

He owns now over 20 businesses.

Isaaq have the most millionaires in Djibouti without comparison.

If you want to challenge let’s name Issa vs Isaaq. Don’t run away or change topic.

Btw Ahmed is not Habar Awal. See how ill-informed you are?

He is Arab, Isaaq. His father was nicknamed “Ina Geele Arab”.

He has three brothers and they all own businesses in Djibouti and SL.

Mustafa runs the Coca Cola (SBi).

You can’t be credible when you don’t even know the basics.

Isaaq run Djibouti and that’s how we built Hargeisa by pulling the money out off Djibouti.

Today Hargeisa not only bigger, faster growing, more alive but cheaper.

All vampires come here to shop now especially for electronics (mobile phones, laptops,). In Djibouti you pay 10x more.

Djibouti remains as the French left it except for the Isaaq towers (Dahabshiil, GSK, Omaar)

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 am

I like how every issaq with money is habar awal :russ:

Khadra hayd is behind this.. is she really still tryna find the millions of dollars her brother blew away by locking up issaq business owners first it was oomar not ina geele arab.. islaantu imaan la’ah yada tuugad xun

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:22 am

Hawdian these ciise waraabes are not to bad its not all ciise.it's only mamassan who eat. Isaaqs are the big shots here. They ciiseses live off port fees and government contracts. But they are not bad people.I don't mind ismaciil cumar geele his interest doesn't go against our interests. Ismaciil cumar geele is obsessed with two things shinile The gas pipeline Chinese investments.and isolating isias afewerki the Eritrean dictator. Why are we somalilanders actually against the eritreans..we have iqbal in asmara who was our former.ambassador in south Africa. We isaaqs have nothing against the hamasien kingdom of Eritrea

These ciises might act tuff online but They know isaaq in particular habarawal as the royal family.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:06 am

Khadra hayd is behind this.. is she really still tryna find the millions of dollars her brother blew away by locking up issaq business owners first it was oomar not ina geele arab.. islaantu imaan la’ah yada tuugad xun
What you expect from a clueless kid acting like knows it all when he doesn’t know the obvious info (ina Geele ARAB) :damn: :damn:

Khalid is in Djibouti and Ciise kid hasn’t been there over 30 years. It’s obvious.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:37 am

What you expect from a clueless kid acting like knows it all when he doesn’t know the obvious info (ina Geele ARAB) :damn: :damn:

Khalid is in Djibouti and Ciise kid hasn’t been there over 30 years. It’s obvious.
Aar waa ciise maa yada qabilada yaqaana horta so I’m not surprised he doesnt ina gelle arab is arab. Dad badan baa quurbo ku janjaamay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.