Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nabad iyo Nolol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nabad iyo Nolol

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:31 pm

27 years somalia kedib dowlad Ay noqotay. Ulululu Nabad iyo Nolol!!!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm

I think failmaajo needs to resign the guy is a f-king dissaster how many people have been gunned down. Even an American was killed Mogadishu security hasn't improved does failmaajo even have any skills about security or how to improve security.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

27 years somalia kedib dowlad Ay noqotay. Ulululu Nabad iyo Nolol!!!

Compulsive liar Failmaajo

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:57 pm

^^The roads were closed for safety reasons
Who the tf wants to get blown up during eid...the shacab can you use the sidewalk. Which is important: street business or the safety of the people....hello priority nigga
I think failmaajo needs to resign the guy is a f-king dissaster how many people have been gunned down. Even an American was killed Mogadishu security hasn't improved does failmaajo even have any skills about security or how to improve security.
You don’t want to be part of Somalia so why are you wailing?
Anyway 8 more years for Faramaajo and I hope you continue crying...the bitchy sadistic side of me love seeing you wail like a biatch.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Dear smile why would i cry because some lad of the boon clan group is driven around in an armored vehicle in xamar by some.apes. and The hawiye clan of m urursade is stealing fund's from the Europeans. Failmaajo will be replaced in a few years by his makers qatar.and ugandans and the Europeans in brussel

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:14 am

Who the tf wants to get blown up during eid...the shacab can you use the sidewalk. Which is important: street business or the safety of the people....hello priority nigga
Anyway 8 more years for Faramaajo and I hope you continue crying...the bitchy sadistic side of me love seeing you wail like a biatch.
Eid Mubarak.

His whole campaign was based on not closing roads. Are you telling me he wasnt aware of the situation in xamar lol? Do u knw what the funny thing is too? He wrote few days ago in twitter where he demanded the roads to be opened. Nothing happened so far. That shows farmajo doesn’t call the shots. But kheire n fahad do lol

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:17 am

Eid Mubarak.

His whole campaign was based on not closing roads. Are you telling me he wasnt aware of the situation in xamar lol? Do u knw what the funny thing is too? He wrote few days ago in twitter where he demanded the roads to be opened. Nothing happened so far. That shows farmajo doesn’t call the shots. But kheire n fahad do lol
[/qStupid Abkoow Balanti waxay ahayd karka uu duulayo iyo marka uu kasoo degayo gegida dayuuradaha inaan loo xiri doonin wadooyinka caasumada, bal Nabadgelyada iyo marka xamar uu ku dhexjiro tuhun in baabuur kamikas ah wadada waa laxiraa xaajura:

IN NABAD LAGU LUGEEYO IYO IN DHIIGA SHACABKA WADADA LUGEEYO KEE KUU ROON DUMP.

:dj:

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 am

farmajo looks weak , and is a very weak president he is a compulsive lair and abuses civilian population which will mean more dagaal inside xamar.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 am

Eid Mubarak.

[/qStupid Abkoow Balanti waxay ahayd karka uu duulayo iyo marka uu kasoo degayo gegida dayuuradaha inaan loo xiri doonin wadooyinka caasumada, bal Nabadgelyada iyo marka xamar uu ku dhexjiro tuhun in baabuur kamikas ah wadada waa laxiraa xaajura:

IN NABAD LAGU LUGEEYO IYO IN DHIIGA SHACABKA WADADA LUGEEYO KEE KUU ROON DUMP.

:dj:
70+ killed this ramadan. No excuse waryaa.

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:40 am

nabar iyo naxdin

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Eid Mubarak.

Horta adigu do you thrive on war and chaos? You have been against Faramaajo since he was elected..you are still salty Hassan shiekh lost..you weren’t making noises when your uncle closed the roads. The era of moryanism is over...Somalia is moving forward and you better get on it. Faramaajo is making Somalia great again.

Eid Mubarak!

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Dear smile why would i cry because some lad of the boon clan group is driven around in an armored vehicle in xamar by some.apes. and The hawiye clan of m urursade is stealing fund's from the Europeans. Failmaajo will be replaced in a few years by his makers qatar.and ugandans and the Europeans in brussel
Every since Faramaajo became president your ptsd has gotten worse..nigga you always crying and wishing him ill. One minute you calling him snake the next you calling him “dangerous and weak”...waad isku dhax yaacaday..you don’t even make sense..always blurting out some incoherent shit...keep crying laangab peasant

Eid Mubarak!

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Eid Mubarak.

Horta adigu do you thrive on war and chaos? You have been against Faramaajo since he was elected..you are still salty Hassan shiekh lost..you weren’t making noises when your uncle closed the roads. The era of moryanism is over...Somalia is moving forward and you better get on it. Faramaajo is making Somalia great again.

Eid Mubarak!
Mogadishu is the city i am from, where my family members live so don’t expect me to be quiet. Cause it’s directly involving my family. Would you support The gov when your own grandpa must Walk to the Digfeer hospital From the other side of the city to get his dialysis done cause all the roads are closed. Is that humanity?

Farmaajo turned out to be a munaafaq. Remember bariire, when the civilians got killed? Farmaajo promised a full investigation. 8 months later and no investigation has been made.

When he was candidating for presidency one of his promises where to not close roads. And now during his presidency it is the worst period when it comes to closed roads. He even made a tweet few days ago demanding to reopen the roads.

Atleast i condoned HSM for his wrongdoings. But you marehan are sick ppl who sides with ur tribesmen whether they r on the path of Thulm or Xaq.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Farmaajo needs to fire the Security Minister and the NISA heads.

You can’t have a lock down like this for this long. The smarter move would be to move the government buildings to Kaaran or Jazeera far away from the population centers which will make protecting them easier

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm

If there is one thing i whole heartedly support on the current administration; it's this. Lock the whole damn city.. Hawiye fuuto madoobe idhiinkaa diiday inaad sheegtaan nacalada meelaha dadka ku qarxiya ee ka yimada bay iyo bakool, waqooyi iyo buuqlan marka xabsi ku jira.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.