Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain now

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain now

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:32 am

The first Somali president with balls since the civil war.
[quote=Mustafee101 post_id=4890120 time=<a href="tel:1529136013">1529136013</a> user_id=166545]
[quote="Khalid Ali" post_id=4890112 time=<a href="tel:1529131475">1529131475</a> user_id=50216]
Still ethiopia controls him he went few times to Kenya there are thousands of Ethiopian troops inside Somalia. Failmaajo can't ignore Ethiopia. He hugged uhuro kenyatta while Kenya abuses his very own clan . His qatar masters told him get rid of the Emirates we will.give you the funding they gave him millions failmaajo is a qatar stooge and Turkey.. If Ethiopia removed their.troops you will see failmaajo head on aljazeera somalia president beheaded in villa amisom
I can see the fear, envy, resentment, jealousy and I can go on for days describing how emotional you feel. I mean your recognition dream is over, Puntland is taking over Sool back and they already control most of Sanaag, Garxajis don’t like your Jeegaanland little government, your kids are dying in Libyan jails to the point President Farmaajo has to spend 100 of thousands of dollars to rescue them. Sheekh Dalxis and Culusow used to ignore them. Farmaajo saved them. President Farmaajo also sent $1 million to Somaliland when the storm hit west of Somaliland. You should thank President Farmaajo and his Reer Dalal clan who are most pro-iidoors and who let the iidoors celebrate their May 18 celebration in Caabudwaaq. If you think hutus are your Irir brothers then you’re dead wrong. Hutus hate you, hutus laugh at your accent and make fan of it and call you qaldaan or crazy person. Hutu took over iidoor farms in Janaale and Bariire and it was reer Dalal man General Caanood and some Biimaal fighters that liberated Janaale and Bariire and gave back the iidoors their farms. You should thank the Sade clan. Even when the iidoors and Samaroon come to Xamar, they end up living next to Sade/Darood neighborhoods. They know well Hutus are culture-less mooryaan
[/quote]
boon foqal boon
[/quote]

Hehehe I want you to get triggered like this when idoor drag your clan..you effing bila dhiig lol

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain now

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:38 am

I ravage qaldaans when they bring my clan into their beef with darood. If my post come across soft then thanks I will sure to go hard on them.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:09 am

Farmaajo wa rageedi darood is in charge now no more begging Ethiopia, you come visit me. War odayga inu farantadi Farmaajo dhunkado mooye si kale asxan laga yeeli maayo.

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/news/so ... -mogadishu

FarhanYare Isnt Maxamuud Gorgorte the brother of Hawiye, Father of Madhibaans? Bonta ada walaala la ah isla abtirsadaana ee cid kaleeto idin ka sokeeye ma jidho :pac: HG will never be president no one likes you not even your own Hawiya

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:18 am

Refuse kulaha! Farmajo is no different than Bo, Obama's Portuguese water dog. He is a pet in villa somalia. Kheyre most probably grounded his a#s.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 am

Still ethiopia controls him he went few times to Kenya there are thousands of Ethiopian troops inside Somalia. Failmaajo can't ignore Ethiopia. He hugged uhuro kenyatta while Kenya abuses his very own clan . His qatar masters told him get rid of the Emirates we will.give you the funding they gave him millions failmaajo is a qatar stooge and Turkey.. If Ethiopia removed their.troops you will see failmaajo head on aljazeera somalia president beheaded in villa amisom
I can see the fear, envy, resentment, jealousy and I can go on for days describing how emotional you feel. I mean your recognition dream is over, Puntland is taking over Sool back and they already control most of Sanaag, Garxajis don’t like your Jeegaanland little government, your kids are dying in Libyan jails to the point President Farmaajo has to spend 100 of thousands of dollars to rescue them. Sheekh Dalxis and Culusow used to ignore them. Farmaajo saved them. President Farmaajo also sent $1 million to Somaliland when the storm hit west of Somaliland. You should thank President Farmaajo and his Reer Dalal clan who are most pro-iidoors and who let the iidoors celebrate their May 18 celebration in Caabudwaaq. If you think hutus are your Irir brothers then you’re dead wrong. Hutus hate you, hutus laugh at your accent and make fan of it and call you qaldaan or crazy person. Hutu took over iidoor farms in Janaale and Bariire and it was reer Dalal man General Caanood and some Biimaal fighters that liberated Janaale and Bariire and gave back the iidoors their farms. You should thank the Sade clan. Even when the iidoors and Samaroon come to Xamar, they end up living next to Sade/Darood neighborhoods. They know well Hutus are culture-less mooryaan
Daarod neighbourhoods in Xamar? Bruhh.. :dead:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:10 am

Abkow.. Adeer I own properties and don’t lease them out to Jebertis because they will then claim those properties! Using their logic, I should claim the old Sacad neighborhoods of Ceelwaq, Qabridahare, Qalaafo, Bulo Xawo, Moyaale because all of my tol live/d there.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Abkow.. Adeer I own properties and don’t lease them out to Jebertis because they will then claim those properties! Using their logic, I should claim the old Sacad neighborhoods of Ceelwaq, Qabridahare, Qalaafo, Bulo Xawo, Moyaale because all of my tol live/d there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Daarod neighbourhoods in Xamar? Bruhh.. :dead:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:23 pm

You can only lie to people who never been to Xamar but the fact is there are a lot Darood people in Xamar especially Sheekh Cali Sufi area neighborhood in Hodan, Wadajir and Degmada Abdiaziz. The current mayor in Abdiaziz is Darood. Darood also own various businesses including hotel Ramada, Sayid hotel, Royal Palace hotel, LeafCamp, Hass petroleum, Soda King, Olow mall etc
Last edited by Mustafee101 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Let’s not forget more than 20% of the population in Mogadishu are Jareer. There are also a lot Digil iyo Mirifle people. If you pass number 4 and head south you’re basically in Koonfur Galbeed. And almost every Bajaaj has Koonfur Galbeed flag on the back. iidoors usually work in Darood hotels

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 pm

:pac:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Let’s not forget more than 20% of the population in Mogadishu are Jareer. There are also a lot Digil iyo Mirifle people. If you pass number 4 and head south you’re basically in Koonfur Galbeed. And almost every Bajaaj has Koonfur Galbeed flag on the back. iidoors usually work in Darood hotels
Lol. I have not Said there aint Daarods in MOG. I laughed at your ”daarod dominated neighbourhoods”.. since when do afar xabo daarods in xamar dominate neighbourhoods? :lol:

After Hawiye, D iyo mirifle are the second largest and thirdly Sheikhal.

LS is hawiye dominated esp Hiiraab n murusade. Heck Abgaal got 3 ministers in KG.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm

Daroood have been in office in the amisom bunker for a year they already claim xafaaado and entire districts in Mogadishu. These jabartis think we are unfamiliar with Mogadishu dude we used to be in Mogadishu in the 60s and70s and 80s. Waliba places such as hodan casabalarab affaridood xamar weyne shingaani. We had businesses in Mogadishu before darood learned how to dress as a human

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain nowhere

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Abkow, Neighborhood doesn’t just mean a whole district. Yes, there are Darood neighborhoods in Xamar! Sheekh Cali Sufi all the way to Ileys apartment is Darood area. Ileys apartment is the new tall building in Hodan, between Sheekh Cali Sufi and the buildings in Casa Popolare where the bank workers used to sleep during Jaalle Siyaad gov’t. Ileys is owned Sade Reer Garaad man. In Wadajir, Daroods live in Xoosh neighborhood and some in between suuq liif and Axmed Baraf. In Abdiaziz, the big pharmacy (I think it’s called Jimaale) all the way to Hadarmud cinema is also Darood.

There are also large population of Digil iyo Mirifle people. If you pass number 4 and head to Lafoole or Afgooye, you would notice there more Maymay speakers than af Maxaa and almost every Bajaaj has Koonfur Galbeed flag on the back. The thing is Hutus having been leaving Mogadishu for Nairobi and Europe in big numbers since 2006 and Digil iyo Mirifle people having been coming in big numbers from Koonfur Galbeed. Darood diasporas return back to get back their properties as well. Jareers are everywhere, and I’m guessing either they haven’t left Somalia or each family has like 20 kids :? . iidoor kids come to Xamar for a job opportunities and usually end up cleaning Darood hotels such as hotel Ramada, Royal Palace hotel, LeafCamp and Sayid hotel.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:02 pm

And this is coming from a mooryaan from Hobyo who came to Xamar in 1991 and looted other people’s properties. Nigga you’re the cancer of Xamar. Habarduguug used to control from the airport to the port before Abdullahi Yusuf govt and now they don’t control a shit ! And just a few months ago, they’ve lost xafadda Silika Amerikanka. Your time is up ina xaaraan ku naax !

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.