Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nabad iyo Nolol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nabad iyo Nolol

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Ciid mubarak yall I saw Xassan Khayre and Wasiir Isloow DucaAle yesterday at Daarusalaam and Wasiirka even took a picture with my daughter! What a great government, its the peoples government, not one AMISOM soldier in sight.I fully support this government Action. Not one qarax during Ramadan and Mogadishu ia entering new era of peace.

Haters gonna hate!

NabadIyoNolol

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:00 am

Dear smile why would i cry because some lad of the boon clan group is driven around in an armored vehicle in xamar by some.apes. and The hawiye clan of m urursade is stealing fund's from the Europeans. Failmaajo will be replaced in a few years by his makers qatar.and ugandans and the Europeans in brussel
Every since Faramaajo became president your ptsd has gotten worse..nigga you always crying and wishing him ill. One minute you calling him snake the next you calling him “dangerous and weak”...waad isku dhax yaacaday..you don’t even make sense..always blurting out some incoherent shit...keep crying laangab peasant

Eid Mubarak!

He is Both dee eeg failmaajo is weak he s from the small cabuudwaaq village his reer dalal.reer allamagan. His mother is qurjile his wife is mururusade. So first he is laangaab in all sense.. failmaajo is not a president he works for Keith and amisom he is an qatar stooge.and he is enriching him self along with his seedi. Kheyrlaawe who in is turn is for big projects in Somalia. Selling oil blocks to Europeans.He is a danger to abgaal and habargedir interest. Not danger to me. Abdishakuur and the others.. smile failmaajo boonimo haku tageerin ninka iska iloow walugu khasaaray.xita tolki beledxaawo waxba uu qaban waa . Waa khasaaro.com

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am

Eid Mubarak.

His whole campaign was based on not closing roads. Are you telling me he wasnt aware of the situation in xamar lol? Do u knw what the funny thing is too? He wrote few days ago in twitter where he demanded the roads to be opened. Nothing happened so far. That shows farmajo doesn’t call the shots. But kheire n fahad do lol
Horta adigu do you thrive on war and chaos? You have been against Faramaajo since he was elected..you are still salty Hassan shiekh lost..you weren’t making noises when your uncle closed the roads. The era of moryanism is over...Somalia is moving forward and you better get on it. Faramaajo is making Somalia great again.

Eid Mubarak!
Mogadishu is the city i am from, where my family members live so don’t expect me to be quiet. Cause it’s directly involving my family. Would you support The gov when your own grandpa must Walk to the Digfeer hospital From the other side of the city to get his dialysis done cause all the roads are closed. Is that humanity?

Farmaajo turned out to be a munaafaq. Remember bariire, when the civilians got killed? Farmaajo promised a full investigation. 8 months later and no investigation has been made.

When he was candidating for presidency one of his promises where to not close roads. And now during his presidency it is the worst period when it comes to closed roads. He even made a tweet few days ago demanding to reopen the roads.

Atleast i condoned HSM for his wrongdoings. But you marehan are sick ppl who sides with ur tribesmen whether they r on the path of Thulm or Xaq.
Faramaajo shut down the UEA base, stopped the wall, freed Tahreebs, neutralized his opponents and is building the biggest army in Africa yet you are still hating nigga :usure:
The roads were closed for security reasons hence why there no suicide bombing during the last ten days of Ramadan or eid. These vendors need to stop complaining and start snitching.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:21 am

Dear smile why would i cry because some lad of the boon clan group is driven around in an armored vehicle in xamar by some.apes. and The hawiye clan of m urursade is stealing fund's from the Europeans. Failmaajo will be replaced in a few years by his makers qatar.and ugandans and the Europeans in brussel
Every since Faramaajo became president your ptsd has gotten worse..nigga you always crying and wishing him ill. One minute you calling him snake the next you calling him “dangerous and weak”...waad isku dhax yaacaday..you don’t even make sense..always blurting out some incoherent shit...keep crying laangab peasant

Eid Mubarak!

He is Both dee eeg failmaajo is weak he s from the small cabuudwaaq village his reer dalal.reer allamagan. His mother is qurjile his wife is mururusade. So first he is laangaab in all sense.. failmaajo is not a president he works for Keith and amisom he is an qatar stooge.and he is enriching him self along with his seedi. Kheyrlaawe who in is turn is for big projects in Somalia. Selling oil blocks to Europeans.He is a danger to abgaal and habargedir interest. Not danger to me. Abdishakuur and the others.. smile failmaajo boonimo haku tageerin ninka iska iloow walugu khasaaray.xita tolki beledxaawo waxba uu qaban waa . Waa khasaaro.com
He is not danger to you but you are still crying..aww poor laangab peasant

Would you like some tissue

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:00 am

Smile failmaajo is a weak leader why would he be a danger to Khalid. Failmaajo is bad news even the jabartis don't like him. The brain dead cagdheers oppose him majeerteen don't like him. Failmaajo is a small faqash remnant who rides an Ugandan cock. He is a small cat walahi smile hakudabba daalin ninkaas

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Smile failmaajo is a weak leader why would he be a danger to Khalid. Failmaajo is bad news even the jabartis don't like him. The brain dead cagdheers oppose him majeerteen don't like him. Failmaajo is a small faqash remnant who rides an Ugandan cock. He is a small cat walahi smile hakudabba daalin ninkaas
Ogaden and majerten are his biggest supporters as matter of fact all tribes support him. He runs all federal states including Somaliland so no more regional president running to Ethiopia or Kenya. Haha Faramaajo is f-king smart.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 am

Smile stop lying to your self failmaajo doesnt even control his own toilet and living room in villa amisom. Gaas doesn't support him not does axmed blackie support him. Failmaajo can't visit kismayo with out the appproval of uhuro kenyatta these are the facts on the ground. Ethiopia and Kenya have troops inside Somalia
They can do as they please there is no sovreinghty Somalia has naftaada been ha u sheegin. This small boon called failmaajo is not in charge

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:02 am

Eid Mubarak!

The word "laangaab" coming from an Isaaq always makes me laugh wallahi. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 am

Smile stop lying to your self failmaajo doesnt even control his own toilet and living room in villa amisom. Gaas doesn't support him not does axmed blackie support him. Failmaajo can't visit kismayo with out the appproval of uhuro kenyatta these are the facts on the ground. Ethiopia and Kenya have troops inside Somalia
They can do as they please there is no sovreinghty Somalia has naftaada been ha u sheegin. This small boon called failmaajo is not in charge
At the end of the day Marehan is today recognized once again as the leader of the Somali nation like Ahmed Gurey, Amir Nur, Siad Barre...

...and Isaaq as always in history are nothing more than wax u dhigma a governor of a province. 8-)

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 am

Somali nation lol. H ahahah wax aad loogu qoslo. Failmaajo hides jnside a bunker like a coward. He is protected by foreign.troops. and he is not there because he is a small Time from the tiny marexaan clan but because qatar payd for his selections. Soon after 3 years he will be replaced by an abgaal or hg. And the situation will be the same enjoy while it last

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Do you live under a rock or something? Haven’t you seen how Faramaajo was welcomed in Puntland and in Kismaayo :roll:
Faramaajo is your president ..ama diid ama ooy adigay kutaala laangaabkyahow habaraha ku abtirsada

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:49 pm

The word "laangaab" coming from an Isaaq always makes me laugh wallahi. :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Horta adigu do you thrive on war and chaos? You have been against Faramaajo since he was elected..you are still salty Hassan shiekh lost..you weren’t making noises when your uncle closed the roads. The era of moryanism is over...Somalia is moving forward and you better get on it. Faramaajo is making Somalia great again.

Eid Mubarak!
Mogadishu is the city i am from, where my family members live so don’t expect me to be quiet. Cause it’s directly involving my family. Would you support The gov when your own grandpa must Walk to the Digfeer hospital From the other side of the city to get his dialysis done cause all the roads are closed. Is that humanity?

Farmaajo turned out to be a munaafaq. Remember bariire, when the civilians got killed? Farmaajo promised a full investigation. 8 months later and no investigation has been made.

When he was candidating for presidency one of his promises where to not close roads. And now during his presidency it is the worst period when it comes to closed roads. He even made a tweet few days ago demanding to reopen the roads.

Atleast i condoned HSM for his wrongdoings. But you marehan are sick ppl who sides with ur tribesmen whether they r on the path of Thulm or Xaq.
Faramaajo shut down the UEA base, stopped the wall, freed Tahreebs, neutralized his opponents and is building the biggest army in Africa yet you are still hating nigga :usure:
The roads were closed for security reasons hence why there no suicide bombing during the last ten days of Ramadan or eid. These vendors need to stop complaining and start snitching.
Made somalia an Woreda
Sold out Qalbi dhagax
Bariire incident
Biggest qarax in somali history

#NabadIyoNolol #EthiopiaTikdem

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Nice documentry about Villa Somalia . dadka ilaalinaya meesha waa wada Soomaali.. No amison.

Dawlada Khayre and farmaajo waa duushay.. :up: :som:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 am

Nabad iyo Nolol :som:

Farmaajo is the best president we had since the civil war :heart:

Soon we all can return home :dj:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.