Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Ethnic cleansing in Juboyinka circa mid 80's

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The Ethnic cleansing in Juboyinka circa mid 80's

Postby nine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:47 am

The irony is MSB AUN had the opposite problem. He loved His Reer Abti too much. I would have adviced Him don’t go to war with Ethiopia. Somalia’s disaster started after that defeat and things were never the same. The same people He went to war for, made enemies to the rest of Somalis for, the people He flew into Somalia by the plane load rebelled against Him joining USC (Jess/SPM) and today 2018 are the most loyal diehard Ethiopians in Kilinka even more than the Oromos and Amxaarada ironically. #Facts
Let's not start over again there was no love he just exploited their plight the war was not meant to liberate the land but to cling to power and eliminate his opponents.The war led to more suffering and displacement.He never flew any one its pure absurd and lies and give me a documentation from a reliable source that says he flew Ogden to Somalia.How could he have flown Ogaden to Somalia from Ethiopia?Ethiopian authorities would not have allowed this that would been breaching their airspace and declaration of war the drought started around 1972 in Mudug Bari and Nugaal area so do you want to tell me he left those regions and breached Ethiopian air space and went straight to qabridahar(which mostly where the great great grandfathers of reer Afmadow came from) Ethiopias heavily armed barracks located? Aabaarta dhabodheer obly marexaan, dhulbahante and Ceyr were flown into JL and Sh hoose. I think the enitre cali xussein fit one cargo flight then.This is the same period Gedo is being created by MSB .

You beleive Ogaden are Ethiopians so why are you confused by them being die hard Ethiopians isn't that ironical?MSB was an Ethiopia that brought most Marexan from Ethiopia and settled them in Somalia.There was zero reer Diini in Gedo.Most of them with Talxa settle in areas awliyahan were displaced by MSB.
Fuck off to Qabri Dahar where you came from you laangaab wecel beenaale.
You are marti in Jubaland.
Siad Barre AUN used to bring y'all to Somalia.
Somalia is a country for Somalis
Somalia is not for Kenyan fufus who speak and look Somali (aka agah agah agah cockroaches)
Somalia s not for Amxaaro who speak and look Somali (aka agah agah agag cockroaches)
Jubaland anaa iska leh baastaryahow
You will not have Jubaland you are a land squatter from Wardheer and Insha Allah y'all are getting deported
I am Jubaland and Jubaland is me
You dhaanto obsessed agah agah adoon fufu slave go suck on Uhru Kenyatta's tie like the lap dog you are
You stupid ilkadheer Hawdian
Nacala ku yaal wecelada Kab iyo Lax
:lost: :eat:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:11 am

The irony is MSB AUN had the opposite problem. He loved His Reer Abti too much. I would have adviced Him don’t go to war with Ethiopia. Somalia’s disaster started after that defeat and things were never the same. The same people He went to war for, made enemies to the rest of Somalis for, the people He flew into Somalia by the plane load rebelled against Him joining USC (Jess/SPM) and today 2018 are the most loyal diehard Ethiopians in Kilinka even more than the Oromos and Amxaarada ironically. #Facts
Let's not start over again there was no love he just exploited their plight the war was not meant to liberate the land but to cling to power and eliminate his opponents.The war led to more suffering and displacement.He never flew any one its pure absurd and lies and give me a documentation from a reliable source that says he flew Ogden to Somalia.How could he have flown Ogaden to Somalia from Ethiopia?Ethiopian authorities would not have allowed this that would been breaching their airspace and declaration of war the drought started around 1972 in Mudug Bari and Nugaal area so do you want to tell me he left those regions and breached Ethiopian air space and went straight to qabridahar(which mostly where the great great grandfathers of reer Afmadow came from) Ethiopias heavily armed barracks located? Aabaarta dhabodheer obly marexaan, dhulbahante and Ceyr were flown into JL and Sh hoose. I think the enitre cali xussein fit one cargo flight then.This is the same period Gedo is being created by MSB .

You beleive Ogaden are Ethiopians so why are you confused by them being die hard Ethiopians isn't that ironical?MSB was an Ethiopia that brought most Marexan from Ethiopia and settled them in Somalia.There was zero reer Diini in Gedo.Most of them with Talxa settle in areas awliyahan were displaced by MSB.
Fuck off to Qabri Dahar where you came from you laangaab wecel beenaale.
You are marti in Jubaland.
Siad Barre AUN used to bring y'all to Somalia.
Somalia is a country for Somalis
Somalia is not for Kenyan fufus who speak and look Somali (aka agah agah agah cockroaches)
Somalia s not for Amxaaro who speak and look Somali (aka agah agah agag cockroaches)
Jubaland anaa iska leh baastaryahow
You will not have Jubaland you are a land squatter from Wardheer and Insha Allah y'all are getting deported
I am Jubaland and Jubaland is me
You dhaanto obsessed agah agah adoon fufu slave go suck on Uhru Kenyatta's tie like the lap dog you are
You stupid ilkadheer Hawdian
Nacala ku yaal wecelada Kab iyo Lax
:lost: :eat:
Waa xayaawaniin, mid fiyow kuma jiro

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 am

Murax, exactly the 77 war was disastrous and the bowling ball that started economic woes

Exactly Grandpakhalif but that’s just life Allah willed it to happen how it happened. He did what he felt was right at the time. May Allah lighten His grave.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Django wuu waashay. kulaha there were no Reer Diini in Gedo. My Mom is Reer Diini and was born in Gedo well before MSB took power but okay dude :lol:
Unless your hooyo was born in 1975(highly doubt it sxb :lol:), then she wasn't born in Gedo. Gedo didn't exist before 1975, it was forced into existence by Mr. barre, you know why.

I see you guys have been throughly brainwashed, that or you are just dumb.

This is the reason why you see ogadens living in bokool, gedo, jubada hoose and jubada dhexe. We used to live together before someone realized his clansmen were literally homeless and had no deegaan in somalia, so he decided to break up lower jubba and upper juba to create gedo for his tribe. If he didn't intervene, marehans wouldn't even have Gedo to call home.

waa yaab, ragii shalay dhulka loo xaday baa maanta kusii indhacad inay dhul kale xadaan.

I get it, if it worked once before, why not try it again right?

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Django wuu waashay. kulaha there were no Reer Diini in Gedo. My Mom is Reer Diini and was born in Gedo well before MSB took power but okay dude :lol:
Unless your hooyo was born in 1975(highly doubt it sxb :lol:), then she wasn't born in Gedo. Gedo didn't exist before 1976, it was forced into existence by Mr. barre, you know why.

I see you guys have been throughly brainwashed, that or you are just dumb.

This is the reason why you see ogadens living in bokool, gedo , jubada hoose and jubada dhexe. We used to live together before someone realized his clansmen were literally homeless and had no deegaan in somalia, so he decided to break up lower jubba and upper juba to create gedo for his tribe. If he didn't intervene, marehans wouldn't even have Gedo to call home.

waa yaab, ragii shalay dhulka loo xaday baa maanta kusii indhacad inay dhul kale xadaan.

I get it, if it worked once before, why not try it again right?
Ogaden claiming Gedo :lol: Can you tell us of Ogaden towns in Gedo? In that case I might aswell claim Garissa and Wajir
Lol @ homeless insult. Differentiate between being homeless and a government changing provincial/regional borders.
Lol @ dhulka loo xaday lmao

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 pm

I am not going to debate with you, those are facts, deny them if you want. The truth is, MSB wouldn't need to create Gedo as an exclusive marehan region, and move in large numbers of them if they weren't irrelevant in what was then upper and lower juba. it was OG and raxanwayn who dominated both Jubas during that time.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

I am not going to debate with you, those are facts, deny them if you want. The truth is, MSB wouldn't need to create Gedo as an exclusive marehan region, and move in large numbers of them if they weren't irrelevant in what was then upper and lower juba. it was OG and raxanwayn who dominated both Jubas during that time.
Lol so OGs dominated Baardheere and Luuq and Ceel Waaq and Doolow and Garbaharey and Beled Xaawo and Buurdhuubo? Lol
Lol @ bold part bro we have been in Baardheere for over 100 years are you high on expired Afmadow milk? Or did we magically turn up in Gedo in the 80s? Lol
Cuqdad u dhimo

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 pm

the calaacal in this thread is something else walahi :eat:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Metamorphis,

Isdaji bro Absame are My kin I don’t see them as my enemies. That said to say that MSB AUN of all people tried to ‘ethnically cleanse’ Ogadeen is fckin ludicrous and I could not let that slide.

Btw My Mother was born in Baardheere, but forget My Mother You could mention even My Grandfather’s name anywhere in Baardheere and its gold. He was the Qaadi kf Baardheere and any Reer Baardheere regardless of clan knows Him.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 pm

If there was a plan to expel ogs and grant Gedo to MX.......why was Gedo the least developed province in southern Somalia.
Surely if there was a dastardly plan to gift Gedo.....wouldn't the govt have poured resources into solidifying the MX presence? :)

The truth was that MSB (aun) was too good to other Somali's.
P/L wouldn't be nothing today without the new Bossaso port and 1000km of paved road connecting 90% of their towns/cities.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:29 pm

There never was any ethnic cleansing. Makes no sense. There’s only one ethnic called Somali down there.

There never was tribal cleansing either.

Fake news.

XaajiXumbo

Postby XaajiXumbo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Jubaland belongs to all Somalis, if Siade barre moved certain qabiils there makes no difference, Soomaaliya Soomaali baa leh, Period!

Federalism aka qabiil federalish Should be ended in Somalia, before civil strife/war breaks out.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:35 pm

There never was any ethnic cleansing inSL. Makes no sense. There’s only one ethnic called Somali down there.

There never was tribal cleansing either in SL.

Fake news.
Fixed.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Ina cali xussein MSB was laying the foundation of land grabbing he started with Qadhis.😂

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 pm

There never was any ethnic cleansing. Makes no sense. There’s only one ethnic called Somali down there.

There never was tribal cleansing either.

Fake news.
That's not true that there was one ethnic called Somali there or now.

If Somalia is like Turkey, where the name of the State comes from the dominant ethnic group, it is imperative to recognize the other ethnic groups which Somalis have chauvinistically failed to do in the past.

If there are Turkish Turks, and Turkish Greeks, and Turkish Kurds....then you need to acknowledge Somali Bantus, Somali Bajunis, Somali Ribi, and other ethnic groups who are not ethnic Somalis but nationals of Somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.