Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Macalin and me have the same opinion regarding Iley

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farah Macalin and me have the same opinion regarding Iley

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Ethiopian troops have retreated to their bases with Liyu surrounding them :lol:

ONLF has been activated and are spreading all over the region.

Unfortunately for iidoor, dir and marehan the habash won't be able to deliver your victory over the Absame nation :umad:
You are Ethiopian like you said in the past. Do not involve us in your infight with your master. Keep Marexan out of your mouth, we tried saving you from this my guy, but you insisted

The boon starts to speak like iidoorka :lol:

Has marehan fallen so low that he now seeks attention by trying to involve himself in matters which do no concern him? Kkkkkkkkkk walleh you and that granpa kid make marehan look terrible.

Just like iidoor you are irrelevant in the region, you have no say, no strenght, no leverage. The only player is Ogaden. We do not need anybody's help and have already karbaashed the xabash. Now sit your ass down and beg your uncle hiraale to try capturing kismayo for the 10th time :lol:

Uffffff caleyk warya do not compare with idoor. Metamorphosis Django and Teeri were holding on to their boobs trying to score points against us but we are not the same warya.

I’ll always back you even though you are a slave who chained himself to the post and wants to chain other free men . We are very relevant in that region and I don’t need you to verification or validation .

I am Somali always, never will you see me waving a Kenyan or a Ethiopian flag.

However you have been waving the Ethiopian and Kenyan and now you want wave the Somali flag?? Make your mind up warya

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 pm

You are Ethiopian like you said in the past. Do not involve us in your infight with your master. Keep Marexan out of your mouth, we tried saving you from this my guy, but you insisted

Has marehan fallen so low that he now seeks attention by trying to involve himself in matters which do no concern him? Kkkkkkkkkk walleh you and that granpa kid make marehan look terrible.

Just like iidoor you are irrelevant in the region, you have no say, no strenght, no leverage. The only player is Ogaden. We do not need anybody's help and have already karbaashed the xabash. Now sit your ass down and beg your uncle hiraale to try capturing kismayo for the 10th time :lol:

Uffffff caleyk warya do not compare with idoor. Metamorphosis Django and Teeri were holding on to their boobs trying to score points against us but we are not the same warya.

I’ll always back you even though you are a slave who chained himself to the post and wants to chain other free men . We are very relevant in that region and I don’t need you to verification or validation .

However you have been waving the Ethiopian and Kenyan and now you want wave the Somali flag?? Make your mind up warya
If Somalis do not help us in this time of ethnic violence, the Darood nation is more than enough to go on a conquest against Ororos.

PHT

Postby PHT » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Silly man just because iley says one thing doesn't mean we think like him. He's an idiot but still OG so we will back him against ajnabi/langaab tribes. We don't claim ethiopian or zoomali, we're the Absame nation. Our goal is full independance.

We don't need anybody's help, nor did we ask for it. We certainly don't need anything from some dusty tribal militias that would only get in the way and make our job harder.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Silly man just because iley says one thing doesn't mean we think like him. He's an idiot but still OG so we will back him against ajnabi/langaab tribes. We don't claim ethiopian or zoomali, we're the Absame nation. Our goal is full independance.

We don't need anybody's help, nor did we ask for it. We certainly don't need anything from some dusty tribal militias that would only get in the way and make our job harder.
Contradiction ayeeydiis :snoop: :Shrug: :whoo: :notsure:

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:00 pm

JL including ghetto Gedo to be annexed by Kenya soon lol after all boons and cagdheer would rather Nairobi rules them then Mogadishu kkkk

PHT

Postby PHT » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Your comprehension skills are very poor. Anyway stay out of my way i have bigger fish to fry.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Hey.....what happened to your teeri nick? :)

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Your comprehension skills are very poor. Anyway stay out of my way i have bigger fish to fry.
You are unable to simply express yourself. Your logic is questionable and confusing to say the least, perhaps you are distressed about the current situation and you are wondering where Iley is.. go on I will not keep you any longer..go on call your family back home and try locate that nigga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.