Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oromo rule will not last 2yrs

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Oromo rule will not last 2yrs

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:05 am

I predict they will it last 2yrs somehow they will fuck it up simply because they have no leadership dna .

All regions will seek independence.

Their military is paper they all th weapons has been taken Tigray

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Oromo rule will not last 2yrs

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:24 pm

I hope all regions gain independence.

We Somalis hate the Tigray & Amhara.

Salaxbaashe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salaxbaashe » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:29 pm

I hope it lasts a lot longer then that. Eventually Somalis will have a joint foreign policy and it will be easy to destroy Ethiopia with oromo at the helm. We will arm the tigray again and cut them off from the sea and then roll in the tanks and planes.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Kkkkk do u really think tplf literally took the entire armory to tigray? They are heavily armed, true, but cannot sustain a long war, especially since Eritrea would not let them import arms.
Did you also forget that most of the arms manufacturing sites are in oromia?
They produce Aks, of all kinds,and other arms.
You can't take that anywhere. And armoured vehicles, those are nice indeed.
The only reason I see PM Abiy letting tplf live in tigray without arresting them, is because he doesn't want to start another massive civil war like 1974.
Keep in mind that oromo and amhara combined are about 75 to 80 percent of the 120,000 strong ground forces as well, who are very aware of the tplf being enemies of all Ethiopians including somalis. They won't fight for tplf but for Ethiopia.
I see oromo ruling for 8 years as they did in the gadaa system days then transferring power peacefully.
Next Ahmed shide can run for pm, and secure the vote of all cushitic language speakers in Ethiopia.
He's very educated according to a dir brother I spoke to.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:07 am

The Tigray is pushing 2 things
First, they are working hard Abiye to fail, and hand power back to them, if that not happened, their second option is secession. Now, they had all the warplanes and heavy weapons, Oromos have little chance of convincing other minorities they are fit for purpose as they had clashes every other ethnic minority.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:25 am

Ethiopia is even more divided now that when Ahmed took office. Thanks to Oromo savages killing everyone apart from the Amhara masters.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.