Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much did this ayr guy pay people to show up to his gig for presidential campaign launch?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

How much did this ayr guy pay people to show up to his gig for presidential campaign launch?

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 am

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: How much did this ayr guy pay people to show up to his gig for presidential campaign launch?

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:09 am

Waa qiiro Japan only ciyr are showing up because they have been humiliated.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: How much did this ayr guy pay people to show up to his gig for presidential campaign launch?

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:44 am

Waa qiiro Japan only ciyr are showing up because they have been humiliated.
:lol: :lol: Elaboorka mineahopless waxaa ku soo dhawayeey Majeerteen iyo ogadeen. Take that mr tuuna

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:11 am

:lol:

Perfect example of why we are a failure, in a civilized nation, this guy would be in court fighting a treason charge with the likes of Omar abdirashiid etc but we are celebrating their thievery.

There’s a foriegn country using his signature in an international case to steal part of our country but look at the amount of flags waiving, patriotic songs playing and jubilant faces in the crowd.

Smh

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:17 am

Advo,
I honestly didn't think Jaberti will be welcoming this neef to their city. :shock:

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:52 am

Waa maalintey majeerteen isku hor ceebeeyeen cabdishakuur. Laba ninoo majeerteen ah microphoneka is isku qabsaday..." aniga cabdishakuur amaani iyo anigaa amaani" :snoop:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:06 am

Advo,
I honestly didn't think Jaberti will be welcoming this neef to their city. :shock:
Many Qabils in that town.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:40 am

Advo,
All the folks who welcomed this burnt traitor were hawiye. There are hawiye neighborhoods like Rochester

Minnesota is the capital of fobs

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Advo,
All the folks who welcomed this burnt traitor were hawiye. There are hawiye neighborhoods like Rochester

Lmaoo no but that jamal fella short guy with bidaar is the minneapolis community leader he is majeerteen.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:27 pm

I welcomed him in Toronto. I didn’t want to do so because he is a Doqon but tolka pressured me. I am not a cheesehead but this dude is no Iljeex lover.

As for my Reer Abti welcoming him in droves, why wouldn’t they? Between Hassan Sheik and Farmaajo, they are wondering in the political wilderness looking for a way back.

Farhan Adeer I am very supportive of sensible Cayr like Dr AbdiNur Darman, Dr. Culusow, Dr. Cabdinasir Aruush etc but I will never support a clown like this fellow. I am just as hostile to the arsewhole Ina Fiqi, the Sacad Traitor who threw his support behind Farmaajo in the election.

A major surprise is coming in 2020. AbdiShakur is an obstacle to taking us to the Promised land

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Advo,

Lmaoo no but that jamal fella short guy with bidaar is the minneapolis community leader he is majeerteen.
No one takes the bidaar loof serious

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.