Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video: Jidwaaq Politician Being Interrogated By Ethiopian Police.( Can Anyone Translate?where are Awrastaale, Waachis )

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Video: Jidwaaq Politician Being Interrogated By Ethiopian Police.( Can Anyone Translate?where are Awrastaale, Waachis )

Postby TheLoFather » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Can Anyone who is versed in Amhaaric Language, please translate the conversation in this video clip?!!!!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Video: Jidwaaq Politician Being Interrogated By Ethiopian Police.( Can Anyone Translate?where are Awrastaale, Waachi

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Awrastaale doesn't speak amharic Daninish iyo salem New iyo indhenew ma dhaafshina. Jugalale. Wa ma iswasna naagta xabashiyada I spoke it very decent back in the day waan ilaaway all the talk burhanu nedju . Yigrayalam .yalam yalam anchi ani I think awrastaale is now learning afka oromada. Laakin hawdian knows xabashis waxan ka dhigi laha isaga Ethiopian ambassador to Somaliland.

Jidwaaqtu ma bartirihi ba ama abaskuulki

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Video: Jidwaaq Politician Being Interrogated By Ethiopian Police.( Can Anyone Translate?where are Awrastaale, Waachi

Postby Waachis » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Had to ask a friend to translate since i am working on getting my amharic skills back....

Basically, this guy is asking him, why did u take pictures of me, why did u point a camera at me, etc
The guy(khadar adan ) said i did that because i thought u were an abdi illey supporter. (heego)
And i feared something from u, so i wanted the govt to know (in case something happened to me)
The guy says what govt? Who, name them,
He says dr lencho, negeri lenco, an oromo,
He says i was meeting with him and also lamma magarsa
He is then asked why did u oppose abdi what did he do to u or whoever else,
The guy says we oppose abdi because the people have an issue with abdi, and etc etc,

Notes:

1. This wasnt as recent as the post implies.
Abdi was in power at this point in time, which is why he says abdi illey, current somali kilil president

2. Khadar adan, the man being questioned, is a well known somali businessman, and even had a personal meeting with lamma magarsa and pm abiy when they came to minnesota
He also supports an united ethiopia
And is of course a member of dulmudiid, pardon me if i didnt spell it right, a somali political movement or party...

3. When khadar came to addis ababa he was kidnapped by abdi illeys goons but after a day or so, was released by addis ababa police...

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Mr grand chief waziir of the orma werday borana macca abu jaffar re incarnate I saw Finfine yesterday shake up we can hear it here in Hargeysa and western Somaliland waaye the oromo are indeed 55 million strong. Ababa make more babys waryaa . Xalaatul xaal Mr qodaal ama our qoti cousin Waachi from FinFine.
How are you . How are our cousins the oromo.. have you removed the xabashis from Finfine did you prepare my farm for me this time send the xabashis back to inmxiyar and ximriara and Sabbea or where ever they came from in qadimi Yemeni. Long live the cush nation oromo. And say hi to to all the tall oromo girls who are dancing in Addis Somaliland sadaat republic said hi.

I miss meerkato and the Sunday church good old days
In Addis Ababa and bolle. Don't forget the Isaaq And habarawal clan when you do defeat the xabashi ximaaro. We might be very rude people but it's all love our oromo cousin waachi from cowboy Texas.

Galootoma.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 am

Mr grand chief waziir of the orma werday borana macca abu jaffar re incarnate I saw Finfine yesterday shake up we can hear it here in Hargeysa and western Somaliland waaye the oromo are indeed 55 million strong. Ababa make more babys waryaa . Xalaatul xaal Mr qodaal ama our qoti cousin Waachi from FinFine.
How are you . How are our cousins the oromo.. have you removed the xabashis from Finfine did you prepare my farm for me this time send the xabashis back to inmxiyar and ximriara and Sabbea or where ever they came from in qadimi Yemeni. Long live the cush nation oromo. And say hi to to all the tall oromo girls who are dancing in Addis Somaliland sadaat republic said hi.

In Addis Ababa and bolle. Don't forget the Isaaq And habarawal clan when you do defeat the xabashi ximaaro. We might be very rude people but it's all love our oromo cousin waachi from cowboy Texas.

Galootoma.

Yes the oromo lions are indeed roaring, for all to see.
We want to, and will, peacefully coexist with the rest of ethiopia , but we wont tolerate being 2nd class citizens on our lands.
Oromo are too strong to ever let that happen.
There are a few abyssinian extremists who oppose the federalism, and want the old days back, but they do not have the guts to do what the oromo did, as in, risk it all, to achieve their goals. And they would lose, anyway.
Dismantling federalism means no ethiopia.
So im surr most sensible Amara wont try that.
Most are decent people.
There also some remnants of abdi illeys goons who are free, but they are not strong enough to do much, other than harm innocent civilians here and there.
I dont know pm abiys position on SL, but im sure its positive bro.
Oromo and most ethiopians see a stable somalia and somali region, djibouti, SL, as being in our best interests.

By the way, the agew are asking for autonomy within the amara state...
And im hearing amara police responded with force...

Also, sidama state is officially on the way, pm abiy and the govt approved of it....
Thats another ally for oromia...they are like 5 million strong too...

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 am

Forget about cabdi ileey qawsaar he is dead let the ogaden cry or getechew tigre cry for him or his reer cabdule clan.for he was a tigray cock sucker for 10 years long no Somali misses him rape him in your prison for all we care. Tell me about amxara what are they saying qement agew how big are they in numbers and tell me about debretzion next move or is he clueless to.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:06 am

Forget about cabdi ileey qawsaar he is dead let the ogaden cry or getechew tigre cry for him or his reer cabdule clan.for he was a tigray cock sucker for 10 years long no Somali misses him rape him in your prison for all we care. Tell me about amxara what are they saying qement agew how big are they in numbers and tell me about debretzion next move or is he clueless to.
Abdi should be happy to be alive, because...
Many victims of his are not alive...
Im not sure how the average amara feels about the qemant agew issue, but the andm, the govt of amara state, is accused of using force to suppress them....
I read that theres 764,000 agew in ethiopia
And about 110,000 in eritrea.
The bilen are of agew origin too, i believe.
Debretsion is happy to have shaken hands recently with the king of eritrea, Obbo Isaias.
Also, funny thing, OLF recently came home, to oromia, per their deal with pm abiy, and were welcomed in tigray by tigrayan women, food, and music, lol....

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 am

Very good tell me about the gojjamis where do they stand ginbot7 amhara poltical agenda. The gojjamis are the most mixed with beta Israel falasha near the Sudan border .

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:21 am

Galootoma.

why you kissing up to waachis, he has not forgotten how you use to insult oromo daily,

he will take iidoor girls as maids,

look at this two fACED IIIDOOR

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:28 am

War manad tacsidi tegin ileey jeelka gaala madowda lugu assay. Urumadi ba kufsatay sideed kondom aya futtadisa laga so guray. Futtadi wey dhiigaysa wuu dhiig baxay. Ilaahay uma naxariista cabdi ileey

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am

Very good tell me about the gojjamis where do they stand ginbot7 amhara poltical agenda. The gojjamis are the most mixed with beta Israel falasha near the Sudan border .
i am not sure about gojjam. ginbot 7 did recently have a huge rally there in gojjam, and in gondar, and of course, addis ababa/finfinne.
we are not on good terms with ginbot 7, because they really want to bring back the old system, which will never happen.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:22 am

Tell me about lemme maqershe and jawar and the olf whats going on. Is oromia United politcally. How are the shewans doing both oromo and amhara

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:22 am

Galootoma.
:ohhh:

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:28 am

Galootoma.
:ohhh:
:lol:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Tell me about lemme maqershe and jawar and the olf whats going on. Is oromia United politcally. How are the shewans doing both oromo and amhara
Lamma is doing well, he just got awarded man of the year type of award
OLF is back home now, and will contribute greatly to the oromo cause, InshaaAllah.
the oromo are more united more than ever. this is how we beat tplf.
we united and cut off the capital city.
shawa as far as I know is okay. a few issues in finfinne/addis over the flag, between g7 and qeerroo,
but that will be handled. oromia police are there to handle the issue. 40 hooligans were recently arrested, so.
oromos are also saying hey, we respect u amhara, but if u fight tigray or invade tigray, oromo will not join u

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.