Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm

what Ogaden sub clan is hyper? he seems to really dislike us, he always attacked ONLF and DDSI is cali suufi his paternal grandad or maternal granddad? maybe hypes mum turned him agaisnt as since she is mj mixed with yemenis
Hyper was shisheeyo kalkal.
what does that mean cousin, i am reer waamo, kalkal? does it mean he was not Ogaden?

horta is he Mohamed zubeer?
He's camar, brother of baahaale and talmoge

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:07 pm

do yuo blame them afetr hawiye xoolos miss treated them so badly,

somalis waa the only race where light skin where looked down on, other areas light skinned are worshipped, the arrogance of somalis, well done somalis
light skin can be ugly and beautiful, it depends. an albino or a sun burnt blonde are ugly, but a light skin Ogaden girl can be beautiful namean, its not simple as light is good dark is bad, cadcads were miss treated by Hawiye because they miss treated Hawiye during the entire period of colonialism, the chicken came home to roost on them and there was no government to protect them.
Lol. Making up your own facts now huh? Hawiye has never been misstreated by reer xamar. My own subclan of Abgaal neighbours them and n looked down on them calling them Xabashi Carbeed or carab injirleey.

I know exactly how they work. Fake people waaye. Never trust a cadcad they even backstab eachother. Bantu are much better people generally.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Somebody said it and I will repeat it. Somalia is the only Black African country (or any country) where the Light-Skin group didn't retain any social and political graces for being light.

It's a point a Kenyan guy was surprised to find out when he brought up that Somalis treated the Somali Bantu bad for being darker and phenotypically different.

I told him no, Somalis treat everyone different than they are like that. If you notice the Kenyan and Tanzanian coast the recent descent Arab/Light Skin minority lord over the Black Kenyans. I told him to look at Somali history in Mogadishu to Kismaayo to see the position of the recent descent Arab/Light Skin minorty.

So because nomadic Somalis aka Faradheer (aka long fingers because their fingers are always in your face) did not treat their minorities well in general including the Somali Bantu, Shaanshi, Benadiri, rer Xamar, Barawe, etc you can expect lingering resentment.

P.s. We have married women from them though. They have contributed to about 20 cousins in my family on my dad's side who all look Latino. :lol: They legit all look South American

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:06 pm

somalis waa the only race where light skin where looked down on, other areas light skinned are worshipped, the arrogance of somalis, well done somalis
light skin can be ugly and beautiful, it depends. an albino or a sun burnt blonde are ugly, but a light skin Ogaden girl can be beautiful namean, its not simple as light is good dark is bad, cadcads were miss treated by Hawiye because they miss treated Hawiye during the entire period of colonialism, the chicken came home to roost on them and there was no government to protect them.
Lol. Making up your own facts now huh? Hawiye has never been misstreated by reer xamar. My own subclan of Abgaal neighbours them and n looked down on them calling them Xabashi Carbeed or carab injirleey.

I know exactly how they work. Fake people waaye. Never trust a cadcad they even backstab eachother. Bantu are much better people generally.
LOOL. intee daganeed ithinka? Xamar weyne?

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:50 pm

what are you talking about the Abgaal imamate was sacked and Italians ruled with their cadcad house negroes during colonial times, infact the system prevailed until 1969 and 1991 you took your revenge on them innit. I have this report from a Hawiye elder and of course you think I am insulting you but I am not.

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:17 am

what are you talking about the Abgaal imamate was sacked and Italians ruled with their cadcad house negroes during colonial times, infact the system prevailed until 1969 and 1991 you took your revenge on them innit. I have this report from a Hawiye elder and of course you think I am insulting you but I am not.
Italians hated us. They didn't like the fact that reer xamars wanted to unite all of Somalia under Islam. Read the biograohy of Sheikh Sharif Maxmud... the asharaf guy who was working with the Egyptians to create an Islamic state. The italians, ethiopians disliked this, so they paid tribes in the interior to rule over reer xamars. So ultimately, us reer xamars only ruled xamar during the colonial times for a extremely short period. I wouldnt't call it "rule" either.

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 am

Italians hated us. They didn't like the fact that reer xamars wanted to unite all of Somalia under Islam. Read the biograohy of Sheikh Sharif Maxmud... the asharaf guy who was working with the Egyptians to create an Islamic state. The italians, ethiopians disliked this, so they paid tribes in the interior to rule over reer xamars. So ultimately, us reer xamars only ruled xamar during the colonial times for a extremely short period. I wouldnt't call it "rule" either.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=UhO ... ir&f=false

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 am

He is right Sharif balcaawi the first mayor of xamar.
Was a highly intelligent sheikh and awliya hassanite

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:10 pm

LOOL. intee daganeed ithinka? Xamar weyne?
Bilaajo

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Why would they claim Somali when HG forcibly married all of their women in the 90s from Xamar fo Baraawe. It got so bad that their Odayaal said when you can’t defend yourself ‘yanyuur madow baa guruga la keensadaa. Ask anyone who’s been to Xamar. Don’t blame them for saying we’re done with Somalis. But D&M, Darood did nothing to them good or bad. There were some in Luuq and Baardheere and they just assimilated to Reer Gedo.

Abdiwahab252’s people waa burcad

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Not all habargedir commited atrocities just selebaan who now settle in xamar Wayne and shingaani and the fake sheikh warlord called indhoxaaqo who killed reer baraawe and marka.Sacad siciid and general caydiid and cismaan caaato just wanted to remove afweyne and then rule the country in peace. The selebaan provided allot of men for the jihad against the darod regime.. so the men need pleasure ileen wa rag indhocascas. Nimanka reer jallafeed eeh jabartiga jebiya Alla maxanu duco raacinay iyo hub. Alluhumanastakhfirlakum wa dunabakum. Wa azwaajihin wa awlaaduhum wabi kheyrikum. Kheyr baa xigi from baligubadle to hartrsheikh to harar to xamar caday.

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Why would they claim Somali when HG forcibly married all of their women in the 90s from Xamar fo Baraawe. It got so bad that their Odayaal said when you can’t defend yourself ‘yanyuur madow baa guruga la keensadaa. Ask anyone who’s been to Xamar. Don’t blame them for saying we’re done with Somalis. But D&M, Darood did nothing to them good or bad. There were some in Luuq and Baardheere and they just assimilated to Reer Gedo.

Abdiwahab252’s people waa burcad
When my family was leaving xamar, i remember 70% of us in xamar weyne were leaving yet unharmed to either yemen or kenya. only 2 groups stayed... the wealthy who could afford to constantly pay bribes and the extremely poor who's daughters were forced to marry to stay. laakin xaqsoor rabiya waaye. idk about reer marka though.

KUSH

Postby KUSH » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:31 am

Daroods, Issaqs, Cad Cads, Bantus should all be deported from Somalia.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:02 am

Hyper was shisheeyo kalkal.
what does that mean cousin, i am reer waamo, kalkal? does it mean he was not Ogaden?

horta is he Mohamed zubeer?
He's camar, brother of baahaale and talmoge
ahh that explains a lot, langaab have issues always, dude always insulted ONLF, ILey, Ahmed madoobe, all of us, i think even NFD, he insult dhaanto singers, intellectuals of all kind,

for god sake man, stick to one side, you cannot insult everyone

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:11 am

Somebody said it and I will repeat it. Somalia is the only Black African country (or any country) where the Light-Skin group didn't retain any social and political graces for being light.

It's a point a Kenyan guy was surprised to find out when he brought up that Somalis treated the Somali Bantu bad for being darker and phenotypically different.

I told him no, Somalis treat everyone different than they are like that. If you notice the Kenyan and Tanzanian coast the recent descent Arab/Light Skin minority lord over the Black Kenyans. I told him to look at Somali history in Mogadishu to Kismaayo to see the position of the recent descent Arab/Light Skin minorty.

So because nomadic Somalis aka Faradheer (aka long fingers because their fingers are always in your face) did not treat their minorities well in general including the Somali Bantu, Shaanshi, Benadiri, rer Xamar, Barawe, etc you can expect lingering resentment.

P.s. We have married women from them though. They have contributed to about 20 cousins in my family on my dad's side who all look Latino. :lol: They legit all look South American

an Ogaden sultans kids 200 years ago were nabished after his second wife was arab somali, the Ogadens considered them inferior,

you are right, something about somalis, we are the only ones who never licked the shoes of cadan, carab,

to this day, Ogaden sultans/ugases are banned from marrying cadcad, shanshi, jareer, ajanabi etc,

we are a proud stubborn racist group and i like it that way,

all other africans, arabs, indians and even japanese/chinkies /koreians love the white skin men and worship him, they all want light skin and blue eyes,

an cadan men 100 years ago said all arab females wanted to dye their hair blonde and wished for blue eyes as a sign of beutify,

where us our ancestors spat on hteir faces and said uff,

my dads grandmther gort sick in the 80s and taken to hopsitla in kismayo, an italin cotor came to heal her and she vomited, when the fmaily asked the itlaian doctor to go away, he asked why, they said grandmother thought he had qansiir/pig skin,

i find it ironic considering my great grandmother was reer amdiin and was very light skin that she looked down on cadans where as the Indians and other races worship them and wish they were white,

maybe its because we are a beautiful race thus we look down on toehrs since we have the height (well Ogadens certainly have thank god), the soft hair and aqualine nose , perhaps thats why we looked down on others

whites use to remark in the early 1900s that somalis were the only race that looked down on whites around the planet and made them feel inferior,

to this day you see arab men, black men and asians running after white females but never a somali men

malaysian females complained somali universy students never hit on them in malsyia and avoid them but Nigerians and arabs chase them always, they were asking why we look down on them,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.