Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UAE Violates Sanctions in Somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: UAE Violates Sanctions in Somalia

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:20 am

Failmaajo Habeenki He Cant Go For A Shit With Out His Pugnosed ape master taking him to suuliga.

You can't compare doofaar ismaciil reer binu khanzeer with the rich noble folks of ilma sheikh zayid

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 am

Afkaanu daroodka doofaarta ibn khanzeer dhulkan afka iyo ciidaynu u darayna... watay wadda makhaanid iyo mujrim noqdan. Punishment sadaat and ilma sheikh zayid totally on the same page. Qurjiile qudhunle . Futtada axmed selebaan duuufle midgaan isku qariya

Darood totally humiliated killed
This is what the Qurjile do to the Midgaan Idoors.

Know your place warya.

and take your medicine.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 am

Know your place warya.

and take your medicine.

Retarded qurjiile is proud of a janitor :lol:

Your greatest hero is a janitor on the run in NA. This is your reality qurjiile. That rat will never be able to come back to his shit-hole of a hometown. He will die humiliated like Afweyne.

Imagine spending your old age working as a janitor and cleaning toilets, working random door security shifts, on the run, knowing you will die on foreign soil...

Idoor are cruel wallahi :lol:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 am

The last comfort for the Qurjile before we displace them completely from Sool with our new cash money and power. They know what's coming for them and we will make sure they are worst than Palestinians.

No UN will cry for Qurjile. What the Qatari-propaganda media is doing isn't even journalism. There is neither UN report nor does anyone care. UAE removed Somalia from its list all together and as far as it's concerned such country doesn't exist on the map.

Equally if we discuss any UN arms embargo, the first to face any criticism should be and will be Turkey who has the biggest military base on foreign soil in Mogadishu.

So really Qatari-propaganda is shooting its ally in the foot.

UAE and Isaac are achieving goals together. Not long ago you Qurjile and Faqash were saying nothing will happen. We showed it will. Then you say Conference is CANCELLED. Then it happened.

Now your last comfort is meaningless Qatari-propaganda.

Soon we will have our forces trained in Berbera and we will supply the UN peacekeepers in places like Somalia, South Sudan and Congo.
And which mental health illness are you possessed by?

Are you bipolar? because your exhibiting abnormal symptoms of mood disturbances.

Yesterday you were claiming to be Somaliweyn and today your represent your clan enclave.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 am

Know your place warya.

and take your medicine.

Retarded qurjiile is proud of a janitor :lol:

Your greatest hero is a janitor on the run in NA. This is your reality qurjiile. That rat will never be able to come back to his shit-hole of a hometown. He will die humiliated like Afweyne.

Imagine spending your old age working as a janitor and cleaning toilets, working random door security shifts, on the run, knowing you will die on foreign soil...

Idoor are cruel wallahi :lol:
:dj:

The way he slaughtered these idoors was inhumane wlhi.

Even i feel for them watching this.

:clap:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:45 am

The difference between enslaved qurjiile scum like yourself and me is that I am bragging about what my forefathers achieved and continue to achieve enslaving your qurjiile today. That old goat Tuke is on the run today, working menial jobs cleaning toilets today, and knows he will die on foreign soil unable to be buried in his home... today. Isaaq made sure of that.

You are bragging about attacks on civilians that took the collective effort of the entire Somali State + foreign military aid + foreign mercenaries, not something done by doofaar ismaacil. Even then, your father Afweyne's troops were still defeated and cleansed from the land, and I made your Garaad's come crawling to me begging for peace. You lost that war, and you are my slave today :lol:

Gunnimo iyo cawaanimo baad isku darsatay :) :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 am

Today tukaraq laasanua gambadhe xudun comes under general nuux taani. That darood faggot can't visit widhwidh. He can't even visit Jabuuti or Ethiopia. Security job xita wey ka dhamaatay qurjiile are our slaves for ever yar iyo weyn naagahooda dhilooyinki dhalay mamalakat aymanakum dhalfadu calanka Somaliland dhakada idinkaga duubayna.
Filthy darood .doofaar

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Their reality is f-king horrible. Tuke, inda Dafle, and all their heroes will die abroad, afraid to return to their hometowns and have their heads impaled by Idoor and exhibited in museums.

Their Garaads are exiled in Garowe, vowing to never return as long as their land is occupied.

Their women and girls are lining up to booty-shake for SNM heroes, wearing Isaaq colours tightly on their bodies.

No development, no services, no education.

Now wonder the qurjiile is losing his mind :)

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Their reality is f-king horrible. Tuke, inda Dafle, and all their heroes will die abroad, afraid to return to their hometowns and have their heads impaled by Idoor and exhibited in museums.

Their Garaads are exiled in Garowe, vowing to never return as long as their land is occupied.

Their women and girls are lining up to booty-shake for SNM heroes, wearing Isaaq colours tightly on their bodies.

No development, no services, no education.

Now wonder the qurjiile is losing his mind :)

Hahaahaaha qurjiile is the most defeated clan the walanweynta gunned down their hero saado cali.
They got toally anihilated in kalshaale meygaagle hagoogane. All their leaders work for Isaaq from xaartoosiye to galaydh all submitted. They are the only clan that come under another qabiil lol

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Sharmake why are you giving them what they want, nobody talks about shit that happened more than 30 years ago, its only some sick people who are obsessed with it. To the rest nobody cares !

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 pm

The difference between enslaved qurjiile scum like yourself and me is that I am bragging about what my forefathers achieved and continue to achieve enslaving your qurjiile today. That old goat Tuke is on the run today, working menial jobs cleaning toilets today, and knows he will die on foreign soil unable to be buried in his home... today. Isaaq made sure of that.

You are bragging about attacks on civilians that took the collective effort of the entire Somali State + foreign military aid + foreign mercenaries, not something done by doofaar ismaacil. Even then, your father Afweyne's troops were still defeated and cleansed from the land, and I made your Garaad's come crawling to me begging for peace. You lost that war, and you are my slave today :lol:

Gunnimo iyo cawaanimo baad isku darsatay :) :up:
:dj:

Read about the Isaaq genocide wikipedia article and how we massacred not 10,000, 50,000 or even 100,000 but 200,000.

:lol:

What have you done to avenge them?

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Sharmake why are you giving them what they want, nobody talks about shit that happened more than 30 years ago, its only some sick people who are obsessed with it. To the rest nobody cares !
Am just reminding them of what they are - midgo la xasuuqay oon aar goosan karin.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:55 pm

Qurjiiles qudhunle aka dhiilobadane

Oog gumeys
Laascaanood
Gambadhe
Tukaraw
You lost those land from 2002 to 2018

You lost garadag
Ceelaafweyn
Northern sool bohol.
Qurilugud

After 1911.
You lost Caynabo the entire western sool.

And your grandma cashadhuux
Said gunbaanahay gambo cadbaanxidhnahay
Iyo garangarnaagoode
Gasshaantideedokale ayaan guur usugaya

Your are the most jillkeyc weakling qabiil.

You are my bitch for ever

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Read about the Isaaq genocide wikipedia article and how we massacred not 10,000, 50,000 or even 100,000 but 200,000.

:lol:

What have you done to avenge them?

Doofaar Ismaacil did nothing.

The Somali State, including all Somali clans, using foreign military and financial aid and employing foreign mercenaries did the killing of civilians in 1988.

And they were still defeated. Your elders came begging to Burco :lol:

I am telling you what my forefathers did to you as Isaaq, not wearing the uniform of the Somali Republic. Dont brag about what the Somali State did, talk about the state of your doofaars today. Owned and enslaved by Isaaq in the north and Hawiye in the South.

Your elders are crying with ciil because of Isaaq today. Your heroes are banished from their land because of Isaaq today. Your women dance for SNM mujaahids in your own home town of Las Anod today.

Your womenfolk line up in the heat on election day to choose between 3 Isaaq men :pac:

You are my slave :) :up:

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:42 pm

The whole Faqash have been defeated. They’ve gone back to the midgo they were. The ones in somaliland come under me. The ones in the south are guest for hawiye. The only ones left are those naago MJ. Who have never seen war. We’ve taken over 95% of sool and control 90% of Sanaag, we will no longer sit down and keep the peace we are coming for Garowe. 7km to go.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.