Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UAE Violates Sanctions in Somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: UAE Violates Sanctions in Somalia

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:07 pm

The last comfort for the Qurjile before we displace them completely from Sool with our new cash money and power. They know what's coming for them and we will make sure they are worst than Palestinians.

No UN will cry for Qurjile. What the Qatari-propaganda media is doing isn't even journalism. There is neither UN report nor does anyone care. UAE removed Somalia from its list all together and as far as it's concerned such country doesn't exist on the map.

Equally if we discuss any UN arms embargo, the first to face any criticism should be and will be Turkey who has the biggest military base on foreign soil in Mogadishu.

So really Qatari-propaganda is shooting its ally in the foot.

UAE and Isaac are achieving goals together. Not long ago you Qurjile and Faqash were saying nothing will happen. We showed it will. Then you say Conference is CANCELLED. Then it happened.

Now your last comfort is meaningless Qatari-propaganda.

Soon we will have our forces trained in Berbera and we will supply the UN peacekeepers in places like Somalia, South Sudan and Congo.
And which mental health illness are you possessed by?

Are you bipolar? because your exhibiting abnormal symptoms of mood disturbances.

Yesterday you were claiming to be Somaliweyn and today your represent your clan enclave.
I never said I'm Somaliweyn. I said Somalinimo is deep in me (Somalinimo isn't Somaliweyn political mantra) but I never like Qurjile no matter which flag I fly. You guys are the worst and I don't get why Isaaq even welcome you and let you use their facilities.

If it was me I would put tags on your necks that should be scanned and monitored.

Very well known my dislike for Qurjile the nut suckers sucking on my people while they try to cry about everything we do so they can have the bread crumbs.

I'm sure you saw what Bohol kid was sharing around. We should continue to bury their berkado like Kalshale. Very proud of it.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:15 pm

The whole Faqash have been defeated. They’ve gone back to the midgo they were. The ones in somaliland come under me. The ones in the south are guest for hawiye. The only ones left are those naago MJ. Who have never seen war. We’ve taken over 95% of sool and control 90% of Sanaag, we will no longer sit down and keep the peace we are coming for Garowe. 7km to go.
They only left in Sool and we must flush them out from there too by financing our nomads and tying the Qurjile hands and demolishing their wells and berkado. I don't get Idoor who help them. There's no worse enemy than them.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 pm

These Idoors are sick.

Alshabab and the illegal activities baa laga hadlayaay maxay la caytamayaan waa midgo Cuqdaad qaaba I now Believe they are behind alshabab. Naacala iyo Midgaaha kaso jeedin kuyaal iyo 50,000 ba nalaga dilaay haba laa kufsado mar kale.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 pm

The last comfort for the Qurjile before we displace them completely from Sool with our new cash money and power. They know what's coming for them and we will make sure they are worst than Palestinians.

No UN will cry for Qurjile. What the Qatari-propaganda media is doing isn't even journalism. There is neither UN report nor does anyone care. UAE removed Somalia from its list all together and as far as it's concerned such country doesn't exist on the map.

Equally if we discuss any UN arms embargo, the first to face any criticism should be and will be Turkey who has the biggest military base on foreign soil in Mogadishu.

So really Qatari-propaganda is shooting its ally in the foot.

UAE and Isaac are achieving goals together. Not long ago you Qurjile and Faqash were saying nothing will happen. We showed it will. Then you say Conference is CANCELLED. Then it happened.

Now your last comfort is meaningless Qatari-propaganda.

Soon we will have our forces trained in Berbera and we will supply the UN peacekeepers in places like Somalia, South Sudan and Congo.
And which mental health illness are you possessed by?

Are you bipolar? because your exhibiting abnormal symptoms of mood disturbances.

Yesterday you were claiming to be Somaliweyn and today your represent your clan enclave.
I never said I'm Somaliweyn. I said Somalinimo is deep in me (Somalinimo isn't Somaliweyn political mantra) but I never like Qurjile no matter which flag I fly. You guys are the worst and I don't get why Isaaq even welcome you and let you use their facilities.

If it was me I would put tags on your necks that should be scanned and monitored.

Very well known my dislike for Qurjile the nut suckers sucking on my people while they try to cry about everything we do so they can have the bread crumbs.

I'm sure you saw what Bohol kid was sharing around. We should continue to bury their berkado like Kalshale. Very proud of it.
Somalinimo and Somaliweyn are synonymous. You're either an Idoor isolationist who despises Somalis even as an ethnic group or you're a loyalist who champions their political and cultural unity.

Which Idoor facilities do we use? :?

You don't have to like us, I ain't fond of Idoors either.

:lol:

No you hate us because;
1) Historical political hostilities and conflicts (e.g. Dervish movement & Said Barre reign).
2) We don't favor your quest to divide Somalia and we are the threat that keeps you awake at night.

Its true some degenerate Dhulos do tend to be satisfied by the bread crumbs thrown at them and its they who keep you in Sool & Sanaag, but the population unequivocally and vehemently rejects any notion of succession - and that is were your hatred and resentment chiefly eventuates. Contemplating pragmatically and rationally you discern and register that you might have won the battle through bribery of certain reprobate politicians and militia men but you have not won the war - because if you don't have the hurts and minds of the population you can never extend your occupation (i.e bribery) once the population loses patience. Greater and stronger states have been brought down by smaller and weaker ragtag militia let alone Idoorland which is on life support and a deep division between the Idoors brewing.

For now i'm content with the status quo, we receive our share of international aid via NGOs and the people virtually self govern without experiencing any form persecution and oppression. They can speak and demonstrate their political opinions freely. So we're not in any hurry to make changes for now, we'll wait till the elections in Puntland take place which is 3 months away - then all hell will brake lose on the Idoor, tolaay aya irir ah aya ka yeedhi doona :lol: :clap:.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:29 pm

iidoor booty shaking for Aabe Siyad in Berbera iyo Hargeisa! They will always be our bitches!

:eat: :stylin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 pm

On this forum, around a year ago this qurjiile Xaararke91 was frothing at the mouth crying he will go back and join the jihad to liberate his people form Isaaq occupation. Everyone was laughing at him.

Then he went back to Somaliland and saw with his own eyes the reality on the ground, that his people have absolutely no hope of ever escaping Idoor tyranny. He saw his own mother queuing up in the heat to vote for Muse Biixi in Las Anod.

So now he is pretending he is "content with the status quo", content with the same status quo he labelled 'occupation' and declared he would join a holy jihad to remove from his people.

Poor qurjiile is trying to justify and make excuses for why he did not follow through and join the jihad against his Idoor colonisers :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:22 pm

No Qurjile boy, Somalinimo is not necessarily synoymous with Greater Somalia (a state and political framework). You can achieve Somalinimo within what we have today; Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, Somali Region and NFD Somalis.

My idea was calling for all Somalis from their respective regions without need for this Greater Somalia to contribute to common goals via an independent city or chartered.

It never said SL should join the horrors of the past.

We like the way things are and the final solution is burying more Qurjile like Kalshaale and it will happen.

You have no say in these things or our ports. We will tell you how much tax you pay.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Qurjiile is a cockroach and they have been totally crushed defeated half of their men maandhereynoogh xidhaxidhanyihin hooyooyinkoodi futtadaweyna shaaahay ciidanka qaranka ushuban. Garaad futtokuus na garowe kaso dhuusa wuxu yibro midgo laga adkaaday. Gambocad dhakada haku soxidhan sidi caasha dhuux siilaanyo xirsi selebaan gaal humuliated Them Ina rayaale humuliated Them. And the messiah gunnadi yarayd wu kajaray filthy doofaar ismaciil clan

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33 pm

These Idoors are sick.

Alshabab and the illegal activities baa laga hadlayaay maxay la caytamayaan waa midgo Cuqdaad qaaba I now Believe they are behind alshabab. Naacala iyo Midgaaha kaso jeedin kuyaal iyo 50,000 ba nalaga dilaay haba laa kufsado mar kale.
I never seen such a sick people, truly corrupt heart
Wa dad cuqdadeysan, Darood ba maskaxda ka cuney

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Grandpateror ibn irhaabi saaka bombki ma sidata.
Xamar goormaad qarxiinaysa waadigan hawiye gacantahoosdhigtayeh

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:43 pm

These Idoors are sick.

They harbor such hatred for Darod not only for the past but they also know we are the only thing that stands between them and succession.

For sure maskaxdan ka wasnay! every single one of them, all they converse about in their homes and social settings is the big bad Darod.

It now has reached the point Darodphobia (the irrational fear of Darod) is a genuine mental health condition that requires psychiatric treatment.

All of the Idoor SNet members suffer from it including Khalid, Bent Over, AwAmaxaar, and Xaarplayer (long term sufferer, no hope for him - needs to be institutionalized).

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 am

These Idoors are sick.

They harbor such hatred for Darod not only for the past but they also know we are the only thing that stands between them and succession.

For sure maskaxdan ka wasnay! every single one of them, all they converse about in their homes and social settings is the big bad Darod.

It now has reached the point Darodphobia (the irrational fear of Darod) is a genuine mental health condition that requires psychiatric treatment.

All of the Idoor SNet members suffer from it including Khalid, Bent Over, AwAmaxaar, and Xaarplayer (long term sufferer, no hope for him - needs to be institutionalized).
From Darawiish to MSB, to now they have been dominated by Daroods. If they go south nin Ogadeen by sugaya, if they go east nin Dhulbhanate ba taagan if they go to Muqdisho nin Mareexaan ba Villa Somaaliya fadhiya

they are so utterly surrounded. They should blame their forefathers for cowering in their triangle instead of expanding. They cannot compete with Darood nor Hawiye so they had to create a pathetic tribal enclave.

Even that enclave is collapsing eith Caarro on their doorstep.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:06 am

On this forum, around a year ago this qurjiile Xaararke91 was frothing at the mouth crying he will go back and join the jihad to liberate his people form Isaaq occupation. Everyone was laughing at him.

Then he went back to Somaliland and saw with his own eyes the reality on the ground, that his people have absolutely no hope of ever escaping Idoor tyranny. He saw his own mother queuing up in the heat to vote for Muse Biixi in Las Anod.

So now he is pretending he is "content with the status quo", content with the same status quo he labelled 'occupation' and declared he would join a holy jihad to remove from his people.

Poor qurjiile is trying to justify and make excuses for why he did not follow through and join the jihad against his Idoor colonisers :lol:
Quite the opposite actually, I went back and saw a people who are more determined and staunch supporters of a united Somalia than I originally imagined. During my trip I went up and down SSC and i have met many people civilians, politicians, military and police officers, businessmen, intellectuals and the youth. I enquired their opinions and sentiment regarding the political situation of the country and particularly the SSC regions. There was a common thread through their attitude during our discussions- to keep and protect Somali unity what ever the cost.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:21 am

From Darawiish to MSB, to now they have been dominated by Daroods. If they go south nin Ogadeen by sugaya, if they go east nin Dhulbhanate ba taagan if they go to Muqdisho nin Mareexaan ba Villa Somaaliya fadhiya

they are so utterly surrounded. They should blame their forefathers for cowering in their triangle instead of expanding. They cannot compete with Darood nor Hawiye so they had to create a pathetic tribal enclave.

Even that enclave is collapsing eith Caarro on their doorstep.

It is bound to disintegrate imminently - Jeegaan vs Xaarxejis.

Now even Faisal Ali Dhurwaa has vowed to call a Xaarxejis clan conference, if their demands aren't met.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:45 am

No Qurjile boy, Somalinimo is not necessarily synoymous with Greater Somalia (a state and political framework). You can achieve Somalinimo within what we have today; Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, Somali Region and NFD Somalis.

My idea was calling for all Somalis from their respective regions without need for this Greater Somalia to contribute to common goals via an independent city or chartered.

It never said SL should join the horrors of the past.

We like the way things are and the final solution is burying more Qurjile like Kalshaale and it will happen.

You have no say in these things or our ports. We will tell you how much tax you pay.
Well actually about a year ago you did use to advocate for Somali unity, then you switched back.

It seems that you don't have a stable political opinion (or sense of identity).

Stick to writing about your fantasy projects, that's what your good at.

Also more Idoor than Dhulos was buried in Kalshale.

We never pay tax and we never had. :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.