Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sadaat nation leader Messiah Mujahid Muuse moshey MuseIsaaqson reshufles cabinet

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sadaat nation leader Messiah Mujahid Muuse moshey MuseIsaaqson reshufles cabinet

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:41 pm

let sacad muuse have everything, I really don’t care as long as they are competent and patriotic then all is good, people should work and study hard and not rely on the State to earn a living
who ever is advising muse is doing a very bad job. faratoon is not a good minister, and should not be promoted to foreign ministry.

macal nacebnkan uu muse u haye qurba hagu ka keeney ban fahmeen. lets see wher it goes.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sadaat nation leader Messiah Mujahid Muuse moshey MuseIsaaqson reshufles cabinet

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Now this how the power share is divided.

1- Habar Awal president.
2- Habar Jeclo head of gurti
3- Dhulbahnate head of parliament
4- Dhulbahnate foreign minister
5- Habar Jeclo interior minister
6- Habar Awal military chief
7- Arab police chief.
8- Habar Awal supreme court justice.
9- Habar Awal general accountant/anti corruption and Criminal Investigation Department ?

And all economic positions are concentrated in Habar Awal hands , from the ministry of finance , investment to the head of Berbera port?

Did I made any mistake in that list?
Adigo Madaxweynihi ah hadana ku darso:

1: Maliyadi (finance)
2: Garsoorki (law)
4: Xeer ilaliyaha (law)
4: Cidamadi
5: Duulista iyo Airportka (tax) (both the minister and director of airports)
6: Dekedi (tax)
7: Accountant General (finance and tax)
8. Telecommunications minister (biggest and wealthiest market in the economy of SL)
9: General Director of central Bank (finance)
10: Ministry of roads and development (massive budget)

That’s pretty much the heart of the country. Complete control of the financial institutions. Completely control on the key taxation infrastructure. Complete control on the nations biggest assists (ports and airports). This is what Muuse has decided is fair for his sub clan to have yet Yusuf feels that Garxajis should be happy with the ministry of education because, and I qoute, “xilku wa meerto”.
Man habar awal hit the jackpot. :mrgreen:

dont worry we will fuk zoomalia to death.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm

This Government is no different than Puntland one to Garhajis today. In fact Garhajis lives much dignified life in Puntland than here where so called tol only see you as enemy deep inside their bellies.

No need to sugar coat and pretend.

Not sure what more message Garhajis needs.

Hoyadin iyo sadaatba wasa. You ain’t nothing but an enemy.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Emotional outbursts only speak to one's intellect , vision , and wisdom . I don't really think positions in government should be given on anyone's clannic belonging. It perpetuates a useless and dumb system that actually imprisons people in little boxes instead of liberating them . Tribalism is bondage wether you know it or not , I think most of you in here don't. Muse Bixi being from my sub clan and being the president doesn't really personally make me any bigger or more formidable than when Silanyo was there .If you don't like Muse Bixi , vote him out next time around!! Until then let him do the job he was hired to do .

Wild creatures, so embarrassing!
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Musa Biixi has ruin somaliand, He stopped people from fishing from bari coast. The most incomplete leader we have ever had.

Muqdisho is looking a better alternative.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:35 pm

To me what makes sense is for Garhajis to abandon the secession project and instead call for the formation of a new Federal northern state with capital city in Ceerigabo. The northern clans could then come for a summit held in Puntland, Djibouti or even Jigjiga to draft their own local constitution and power sharing mechanism.

It would be great opportunity to expand Somali Government from Villa Somalia and AMISOM HQs.

Djibouti would also welcome the idea as would the new Ethiopia under Abiy. This is what I mean by Somaliland will eventually reach its maximum peak until it makes no sense what so ever and people naturally turn to Mogadishu for leadership and unity. This may be coming faster than I anticipated.

Habar Awal and HJ forces pose no threat as most of the arms in their hands are old and will eventually run out on their own. It may need little operation but that's about it.

Garhajis and other clans can acquire more arms from Djibouti, Jigjiga, Puntland and Somalia in large.

If armed confrontations are necessary it is necessary---emotions aside.

Also there will be need to disrupt Berbera and the UAE projects there and the way is to see some conflict in that region then launch a UN case in which Somalia argues it contributes to instability and the evidence are there. It will be one tribe against another.

UAE will be terrified and will either halt, abandon or deal with Somalia directly especially with some persecution in Addis Ababa.

The 19% equity and the idea to build a naval force is never a good idea.

For me it's clear as a day----Muse wants war. He is an enemy and he should be shot at any opportunity. No want likes Muse in the region.

Let's see in the end whose the biggest loser.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Emotional outbursts only speak to one's intellect , vision , and wisdom . I don't really think positions in government should be given on anyone's clannic belonging. It perpetuates a useless and dumb system that actually imprisons people in little boxes instead of liberating them . Tribalism is bondage wether you know it or not , I think most of you in here don't. Muse Bixi being from my sub clan and being the president doesn't really personally make me any bigger or more formidable than when Silanyo was there .If you don't like Muse Bixi , vote him out next time around!! Until then let him do the job he was hired to do .

Wild creatures, so embarrassing!
I don't think there will be SL if this guy is allowed to provoke clan squabble for resources and thats exactly what he is doing as Cadaani listed its obvious this is not a government this is a clan coup.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:02 pm

[quote=AwRastaale

For me it's clear as a day----Muse wants war. He is an enemy and he should be shot at any opportunity. No want likes Muse in the region.

[/quote]

Waad nala yaabi jirteene indhihi makuu furmeen :lol: .muuse cadowga koowaad wuxu u yaqaanaa garxajis weliba habar yoonis inuu dalka dagaal ka ridona way ka goantahay.sanadku meesha haystay intaa reerka wuu juqajuqaynayay oo wax walba wuu ku dayay laakiin iyagaa iska dulqaadanayay.wuxu isleeyahay sidii 1994 ayaa garxajis la isugu tegi laakiin doorkan beelaha somaliland dega dhamaantood garxajis ayay la safanayaan wixii aan jeegaanta ahayni iyo somalida kaleba.heegan baa lagu jiraa oo qof waliba qorigiisa iyo rasaastiisa wuu haystaaye waa la arki siday wax noqdaan.....

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Muuse buuxi waa in la ridaa ASAP. Somaliland haddii caddaalad la waayo sii jiri mayso.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 pm

To me what makes sense is for Garhajis to abandon the secession project and instead call for the formation of a new Federal northern state with capital city in Ceerigabo. The northern clans could then come for a summit held in Puntland, Djibouti or even Jigjiga to draft their own local constitution and power sharing mechanism.

It would be great opportunity to expand Somali Government from Villa Somalia and AMISOM HQs.

Djibouti would also welcome the idea as would the new Ethiopia under Abiy. This is what I mean by Somaliland will eventually reach its maximum peak until it makes no sense what so ever and people naturally turn to Mogadishu for leadership and unity. This may be coming faster than I anticipated.

Habar Awal and HJ forces pose no threat as most of the arms in their hands are old and will eventually run out on their own. It may need little operation but that's about it.

Garhajis and other clans can acquire more arms from Djibouti, Jigjiga, Puntland and Somalia in large.

If armed confrontations are necessary it is necessary---emotions aside.

Also there will be need to disrupt Berbera and the UAE projects there and the way is to see some conflict in that region then launch a UN case in which Somalia argues it contributes to instability and the evidence are there. It will be one tribe against another.

UAE will be terrified and will either halt, abandon or deal with Somalia directly especially with some persecution in Addis Ababa.

The 19% equity and the idea to build a naval force is never a good idea.

:mindblown:

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Typical morons calling for war at the slightest inconvenience. Shi.t for brains.

Somaliland is here to stay even with its imperfections.

Now put in your tampons and stfu.

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:39 pm

[quote=AwRastaale

Waad nala yaabi jirteene indhihi makuu furmeen :lol: .muuse cadowga koowaad wuxu u yaqaanaa garxajis weliba habar yoonis inuu dalka dagaal ka ridona way ka goantahay.sanadku meesha haystay intaa reerka wuu juqajuqaynayay oo wax walba wuu ku dayay laakiin iyagaa iska dulqaadanayay.wuxu isleeyahay sidii 1994 ayaa garxajis la isugu tegi laakiin doorkan beelaha somaliland dega dhamaantood garxajis ayay la safanayaan wixii aan jeegaanta ahayni iyo somalida kaleba.heegan baa lagu jiraa oo qof waliba qorigiisa iyo rasaastiisa wuu haystaaye waa la arki siday wax noqdaan.....
[/quote]

What you said is true becuasue I think couple of days ago only Garxajis were allowed to go to dhulbanhante clans in sool and cause a ceasfire between the clans. They later agreed to do a shir in Jigjiga! Ina kahin the interior minister was told to stay outside Las anod even though he had bags money with him!

If a war was to break out it would go like this : on one side it would be Sacad muuse/habar awal and on the other it would be garxajis, arab and Ayub! As far as samaroon and issa goes I think they would just close the border between maroodi jeex and awdal. That leaves gaboye, fiqishne and other small clans to chose sides. both harti clans (dhulbahante & warsangeli) will simply align themselves with puntland I think. They might be friendly with Garxajis but if they got to choose between somaliland and puntland I think they would go with their harti brother if a war between isaaq would break out.

Also I think habar jeclo is in a difficult situation as even though they have aligned themselves with sacad muuse they have angered both garxajis, Arab clans and dhulbahante and warsangeli. No one will protect habar jeclo and i doubt they can take on all four clans in the east!

This marya alool 2.0 will be habar awal & habar jeclo (jeegaanta) vs the rest of somaliland (Garxajis, ayub, arab, fiqishne, gaboye, sheekhaal, dhulbahante, warsangeli, samaroon, isse etc.)

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:12 pm

It will be more interesting when muse bitch slaps habar jeclo. The amount of cry from yiroowe will surplus the garxajis one. Kkkkkkk The bigger clan he fuck with the better. Small ones will be scared to death. There will be no more elections and the constitution will be changed in favour of our great leader muse El handaraab. Somaliland will prosper under muuse biixi. In other words as long as habar awal is with the messiah the country will always move forward. Fk the rest who cares the dust tuulos of the east they don't pay tax any way .

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 am

How can the families of the people who Muse local killed allow him to be their president?!?! It’s pretty wild. He is claiming to be a president yet he actively killed somaliland civilians in the civil war?

They calaacal about MSB AUN while they dance for Musse local who proudly and unremorsly killed their families it’s crazy and inconsistent.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:15 am

Typical morons calling for war at the slightest inconvenience. Shi.t for brains.

Somaliland is here to stay even with its imperfections.

Now put in your tampons and stfu.
yea their an emotional bunch you will never see doofar darood saying fuk somaliweyn that's only way them langab survive under that umbrella.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.