Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Postby Togdeer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:45 am

Gedo is smaller than mudug I wouldn’t believe Wikipedia where you can edit.
Your saying gedo is bigger than both Galgudud and mudug combined. Lol. I can’t debate with stupid people.
Gedo has no roads, 1 secondary school and no universities show me a picture if gedo has any of those things. Show me a picture of 1 turnaround road in Gedo, I forget there are none.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:27 am

Your saying gedo is bigger than both Galgudud and mudug combined. Lol. I can’t debate with stupid people.
Gedo has no roads, 1 secondary school and no universities show me a picture if gedo has any of those things. Show me a picture of 1 turnaround road in Gedo, I forget there are none.
Denial stage :clap:

I think you have miscalculated how big Gedo is mate

Bring proof of your claims, you have made the claim that Bari and Mudug are larger than Gedo? Go on show us class and bring evidence for your claims.

Ku laha show us proof of a round about what a dumb prick :clap:

Don’t believe the hype you ediat boy

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 am

Denial stage :clap:

I think you have miscalculated how big Gedo is mate

Bring proof of your claims, you have made the claim that Bari and Mudug are larger than Gedo? Go on show us class and bring evidence for your claims.

Ku laha show us proof of a round about what a dumb prick :clap:

Don’t believe the hype you ediat boy

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:50 am

AUN to the poor souls and speedy recovery for the injured. It is a no-brainer that the blood of the poor civilians becomes a business.

There's Co-peration between Al-shabab and Government officials. Recently, an old friend (nisa officer) told me that everything is business in Mogadisho, and everyone is working for his/her pocket.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Dhaboyaco, fake crocodile tears for Hawiye thugs killing each other, SFG is not responsible for these attacks, when we establish a powerful central government, people are still going to do, because feeble minded fool will continue to kill each other, but at least the majority of Somalis will have peace and horumar.
Explain this then you xoolo. How can shabab get the latest uniform belonging to the stabilization forces which comes directly under Farmaajo n Kheire? How many times must i tell that this gov has been completely infiltrated by shabab.

Alshabab has infiltrated parts of the government, this is why we need to unite in cracking down on Alshabab terrorist scums, not entertain Somalidiids who want Mogadishu to remain in turmoil.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02 am

There Is no such thing as a govt in xamar.
Dowladnimo ha cayina wax dowlad layidha majirto

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:24 am

Last edited by FarhanYare on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:25 am

Hawiye needs to reclaim their city Mogadishu unless they want to keep on dying impeache this doofaar rat. Who bends over for afewerqi and axmed abiye. But than again hawiye is bantu. Waxan waalida iyo qaska iyo Failmaajo iyaga jecel. Bal kaxaaxaabiyawataase bal wata meydkina 20kor lawadhay dowladi beentaahayd eehlasheegeyey meeday. In a few months u will hear a another qarax wala cambaraynuun. But that's where it ends.
Hawiye markii langaab laga diigo ayoo soo kaca ee comment on the knife weilding scumbag terrorist in Melbourne. We now have to face the repurcussions when it comes to job hunting for instance. Why are zoomalis attention whore ninyahoow haduu rabo inoo dad dilo muu meesha uu ku dhashay la aado?
The bomber in Mogadishu was Hawiye, almost 75% of all the suicide bombers in Mogadishu are from your clan?

The same way you were unable to prevent it we we were unable to prevent the attack in Australia.

You can act ignorant like the gaalo and throw blame to a entire clan for the actions of 1 deranged man, but if you choose this ignorant path you will receive daily cay and humiliations every time a bomb goes off in Mogadishu.

Tan kale, you are talking like your uncle Hassan Sh. When he said “ waxaan sii xun uu naaxa markuu qarax ka daco Ethiopia ama Kenya, lakiin somalia markeey ka dacdo waan la qabsanay”

Adiga you rather this deranged man went and killed innocent people in Somalia instead of Australians just so your job search doesn’t get affected, xoolo waxiid
That's right i would much rather prefer he took his insanity to Basaaso where he was from. The way it is confined to his tuulo to pick up the pieces not law abiding Somalis in Aus. Why do i have to face the backlash the cunt left behind when i had nothing to do with it. There was already a similar case in Melb cbd. Please cawaan nimada iska daa and have some shame. Why was this allowed to happen? War i no longer care about xamar hala laayo nacasta xuun

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.