Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland President Bixi Agrees To Talks

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland President Bixi Agrees To Talks

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:07 pm

I dont really care bro, and I am being realistic, Somaliland independence is not realistic, heck even a united Somaliland federal state has lost hope as there is so much internal turmoil, I am just a fly on the wall, I have absolutely no interest in this. :)
there is more chance of somaliland being recognized than zoomalia ever having peace that's reasily on the ground.
stay far away from us iidoor bucur bacayrian stay far far away :lol:
yea ok doofar boy we all know who are the real xayraanmiin. :lol:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:09 pm

there is more chance of somaliland being recognized than zoomalia ever having peace that's reasily on the ground.
not Darood, southerner Mareexaan, I am out here living my best life. You guys are not all that bad in my eyes, but you're politically backward and anti-Farmaajo so we cannot be associated with each other. :)

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:24 pm

not Darood, southerner Mareexaan, I am out here living my best life. You guys are not all that bad in my eyes, but you're politically backward and anti-Farmaajo so we cannot be associated with each other. :)
bon merehan midgo thats the worst untouchable. :lol:

joof
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby joof » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Qowdhans except too much from us walahi . Hawiye is the only clan that are 100% for somali weyn without hypocrisy I think it’s foolishness to expect such thing from Hawiye .

joof
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby joof » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:08 pm

As Hawiye we don’t give one fuck about somaliland if they stay in the union that’s good for everyone if the leave we are still good southern Somalia 🇸🇴 is more than enough .

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:14 pm

As Hawiye we don’t give one fuck about somaliland if they stay in the union that’s good for everyone if the leave we are still good southern Somalia 🇸🇴 is more than enough .
But the Walaweyn like you have no mind of their own, all living Hawiye have a Daarood Chip in their brains and Daarood pretty much control all Hawiye perceptions of other somalis.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 am

hahaha some people say we are a huge clan, but trust we are different from u bucur baycarians, we are very interconnected intermarried, we all know each other or each others other granthfather, especially Rer Diini, ciil ku dhimo filthy iidoor, what are you even after iidoor, i dont know and i dont care at least u know beesha barakaysan, duriyada Sade, know your lords bro, dont hate ! we are better for u than british, atleast we are Somali muslims iska daa sheeko nageeda nin raga iska dhig
:lol:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 am

Southern Somala for life bro, we carry the bright blue flag with the crystal clear white star representing the great Somaliweyn inspired by our forefathers since the SYL days :heart: :heart: :som: :heart:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:01 am

But the Walaweyn like you have no mind of their own, all living Hawiye have a Daarood Chip in their brains and Daarood pretty much control all Hawiye perceptions of other somalis.
dude grow up Hawiye might be alot of things, but they aint Somalidiid like you Gaalka tahaye wasse, f-king budha hindu worhiping iidoor, adigoo kale somali maba tihid, go to myanmar you mother f-king gaal.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:04 am

Qowdhans except too much from us walahi . Hawiye is the only clan that are 100% for somali weyn without hypocrisy I think it’s foolishness to expect such thing from Hawiye .
nice profile pic bro, that man is respected alot, I speak for Rer Dalal Mareexaan rageeda 100% fuck the iidoors, they think we actually care about them in the south, in deep south who knows iidoor, we are managing big project with huge budget, some fokin qawdans redneck means nothing to us, we fuck all their hoes and say aidious the next day, these nigga creeming to have some connection in mogadishu like a desperate hoe but we just say bye bye, let them deal with the harti loooooooooooooool so so so wavy for life :som: :som: :rose:

joof
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby joof » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 am

First of all No clan controls other clans perception. The likes of you and Khalid give very bad image of your clan. You guys hate yourselves and hate everyone else . Hawiye as individual and as clan is the only clan who are free minded without holding any grudges eventhough we suffer the most. Do you want to know a clan influenced by an other ? It’s just your clan . Listen Musse bixi and Feysal waraaabe speeches the only thing they talk about is Siyaad Barre and faqash loool it’s like they are still living 1980s they can’t move on . That’s what I call someone (someone control your life) a dude died in a toilet in Lagos -Nigeria nearly 30 years ago . Loool

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:22 am

hahaha some people say we are a huge clan, but trust we are different from u bucur baycarians, we are very interconnected intermarried, we all know each other or each others other granthfather, especially Rer Diini, ciil ku dhimo filthy iidoor, what are you even after iidoor, i dont know and i dont care at least u know beesha barakaysan, duriyada Sade, know your lords bro, dont hate ! we are better for u than british, atleast we are Somali muslims iska daa sheeko nageeda nin raga iska dhig
all i know is the langab bon merehan are know as midgo bunch on Internet that cabuuda afweyne I'll make sure give you lagos nigerian toilet bowl as gift. :pac:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:45 am

all i know is the langab bon merehan are know as midgo bunch on Internet that cabuuda afweyne I'll make sure give you lagos nigerian toilet bowl as gift. :pac:
you have cuqdad deep in your lungs coughing it like a hospitalized cancer victim, I feel sorry for you mate, raganimada ayaa ka maqan, perhaps raised to be nimonaag, go get yourself a girl, plenty of horny girls, get laid or get a wife, become a man first and then speak among men.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:04 am

you have cuqdad deep in your lungs coughing it like a hospitalized cancer victim, I feel sorry for you mate, raganimada ayaa ka maqan, perhaps raised to be nimonaag, go get yourself a girl, plenty of horny girls, get laid or get a wife, become a man first and then speak among men.

My fam used to fight up north around the time Galti were moving soith maybe he's angry because his great grandpa or family might've been killed by some Sade fighters :troll:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:35 pm

I dont need advice from midgo bon merehan with a hitler avatar cuqdad is something reserved for zoomalia I'm above low life creatures like you go back to cave you from.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.