Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Darod cities VS Hargeisa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: All Darod cities VS Hargeisa

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 am

Everything you typed just now is BS 23andme showed the truth theres plenty of garxajis and HJ with same results although HJ and HA get same results more often. Habar xabuush is a Somali myth but your Boon Ilkoyar dna is well documented by historians you are a oromo that got absorbed into doofar Ismail boon = boni hunter gatherer you dirty oromo

As for kismayo no doofar can claim it , we all know who kismayo really belongs to and it's definitely not the boon ilkoyar if any darood has a claim to it its the Cagdeer but even they are immigrants to Kismayo.

You dirty boon your only exclusive area is Gedo and it was created in 1975 how sad is that? You should be the last one talking you dirty illegal immigrant. Go back to Ethiopia boon oromo
Kismayo is my city fuck boy. No none Darood will have a say. Believe that.
You are a dirty langaab from Gedo kismayo is not yours in fact kismayo is currently Kenyan owned and they use their proxy Ahmed Madoobe to karbash your people. History is available online and we know you dirty boons have no historical claims to Kismayo. You have the same claim to Kismayo that you do with Mogadishu and that is 0 claim. Kismayo is not a darood city it just has a lot of darood beggars squatting in it. Without the kenyans it would become an alshabab stronghold again
Lol what a laangaab. No Habar Gusjeclo will ever be my equal. You post threads on my clan and mention us 24/7. You pressed Midgo boy

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:08 am

[quote=ReturnOfMariixmaan post_id=4918736 time=1547463460 user_id=181842]
[quote=Pureblood1 post_id=4918729 time=1547457721 user_id=190444]
[quote=ReturnOfMariixmaan post_id=4918722 time=1547455704 user_id=181842]

Kismayo is my city fuck boy. No none Darood will have a say. Believe that.
[/quote]

You are a dirty langaab from Gedo kismayo is not yours in fact kismayo is currently Kenyan owned and they use their proxy Ahmed Madoobe to karbash your people. History is available online and we know you dirty boons have no historical claims to Kismayo. You have the same claim to Kismayo that you do with Mogadishu and that is 0 claim. Kismayo is not a darood city it just has a lot of darood beggars squatting in it. Without the kenyans it would become an alshabab stronghold again
[/quote]

Lol what a laangaab. No Habar Gusjeclo will ever be my equal. You post threads on my clan and mention us 24/7. You pressed Midgo boy
[/quote]

Whoever said we were equal boon ilkoyar? You are a oromo hybrid you are way below me . You guys have inferiority complex when it comes to isaaq so I'm simply putting you slaves of Ogaden in your place. Now shut your mouth or I'll call Blackie

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 am

Darood are spread out. Darood live in most northern Somali land which is Caluula, the most western Somali town which is Tuuli Gulled and most Southern Somali which is Ijaraa, Garissa County. In conclusion; Darood have more land than all other Somalis combine. Darood have a lot small towns
This has little to do with geographic spread and more to do with your lack of numbers. You just do not have the numbers to have a city as large as Hargeisa or Xamar. We have already established you are a minority 3rd place clan in Somalia after Hawiye and Raxanweyn, you are also an even more insignificant minority in Somaliland coming 3rd after Isaaq and Dir.

The geographic spread argument is not sound, remember, midgaans are also geographically spread out.
Somalis are naturally nomads especially the Darood and Dir (including iidoor), so comparing the amount of land we both own today should be enough to convince you that you are laangaab.

If you are so large, why haven't you guys ventured in to more lands like we did, seeing we are both nomadic clans?
Population of clans can be measured through the lands they reign over. For example, the largest Somali single sub clan is the Ogaden, and today they have the largest amount of land from Dhagahbuur to Tana River in Kenya. Midgaans don’t have a one single degaan for their own even Shaanshi who are like 4 people have Xamar weyne and Shaangani districts
This is a stupid argument.

Population figures can never be equated to geographic spread, that is an absurd statement to make, because if that is the case, Somalis would have the largest population in the Horn of Africa, if not in all of Africa due to their geographic spread.

You simply do not have the numbers or levels of economic activity necessary for a large city equal to Mogadishu or Hargeisa. Much of the land you are bringing up especially where MJ live is a desert no one is interested in. Which in part explains your status as a minority in Somaliland as well as Somalia.

Salaxbaashe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salaxbaashe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:56 am

Darood are spread out. Darood live in most northern Somali land which is Caluula, the most western Somali town which is Tuuli Gulled and most Southern Somali which is Ijaraa, Garissa County. In conclusion; Darood have more land than all other Somalis combine. Darood have a lot small towns
This has little to do with geographic spread and more to do with your lack of numbers. You just do not have the numbers to have a city as large as Hargeisa or Xamar. We have already established you are a minority 3rd place clan in Somalia after Hawiye and Raxanweyn, you are also an even more insignificant minority in Somaliland coming 3rd after Isaaq and Dir.

The geographic spread argument is not sound, remember, midgaans are also geographically spread out.
Somalis are naturally nomads especially the Darood and Dir (including iidoor), so comparing the amount of land we both own today should be enough to convince you that you are laangaab.

If you are so large, why haven't you guys ventured in to more lands like we did, seeing we are both nomadic clans?
Population of clans can be measured through the lands they reign over. For example, the largest Somali single sub clan is the Ogaden, and today they have the largest amount of land from Dhagahbuur to Tana River in Kenya. Midgaans don’t have a one single degaan for their own even Shaanshi who are like 4 people have Xamar weyne and Shaangani districts
Are you forgetting dir live from the bab el mendab to tana river county in Kenya. Are you forgetting the city of hargeisa with a population of 2 million is larger than the population of the whole ogaden tribe. Djibouti City dir dhaba borama hargeisa berbera burco ceerigabo marka janaale jammame these are just some of the cities of the dir tribe.

Just wait until we disarm the dir al shabaab in juboyinka iyo shabeelaha and turn them into a clan militia.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:16 am

Are you forgetting dir live from the bab el mendab to tana river county in Kenya. Are you forgetting the city of hargeisa with a population of 2 million is larger than the population of the whole ogaden tribe. Djibouti City dir dhaba borama hargeisa berbera burco ceerigabo marka janaale jammame these are just some of the cities of the dir tribe.

Just wait until we disarm the dir al shabaab in juboyinka iyo shabeelaha and turn them into a clan militia.
:up: baabal mandab ilaa naivasha Kenya Dirbaa degan. Jamaame is the outskirts of kismaayo. Reer isu boge been bay naftooda ugu sheekeeyan iyo waanu dhulwaynahay. Dhul iyo dad toona maleh .

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pm

I built Berbera port. I won't do it again. This time I'm building Jubbaland and my cousins are building Puntland. You can keep Xaargeysa. You will be isolated. Berbera is a fiasco and the locals don't want multiple bases in Berbera. When global powers can just move to Eritrea and Djibouti. I'm sitting on massive oil and minerals in Gedo alone. Plus, with the Juba valley output. I can feed the nation, 3x over. Plus, as an clan family, Darood, we have numerous ports. Las Khoray, Eyl, Hafun, Bossaso, Garacad, Kismaayo, and Burgaabo (Port Dunford). You only have Berbera at best and Zaylac at worst. I don't care for population. I have massive lands and biggest oil blocks as a Darood in the nation. Hawiye can rival us. Not you sxb.
Look at this xoolo. You didn't build shit. Sovjet did. If You where capable of building things Your Ghetto region wouldn't be in that sad state.
I built Xamar too. You can keep that. I won't share profits from our federal states. Hawiye haa is waso
Again You didnt build shit. Gedo aa ku baahan go build that shithole.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Look at this xoolo. You didn't build shit. Sovjet did. If You where capable of building things Your Ghetto region wouldn't be in that sad state.
I built Xamar too. You can keep that. I won't share profits from our federal states. Hawiye haa is waso
So who built it during MSB reign? The other presidents or government? It was a unitary govt with one head. Xamar was your city. But I ruled it. Say manshallah. Or you can go back to robbing copper wires like the moryaans you was.

:pac: :smugruss:

I will build Gedo and Jubbaland. And I will NEVER share profits. It will be in my interest to outcompete you and control the south with Kismayo dekkada. Right we are cooking plans to strengthen federalism. Keep the capital. I have two states with the most natural resources. Like I said Hawiye haa iss waso.

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm

:pac: isn't the little boon just the funniest creature on here ? Kulaha he built Xamar when he can't even build more than 1 high school and 1 toilet in Gedo lol

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:51 pm

So who built it during MSB reign? The other presidents or government? It was a unitary govt with one head. Xamar was your city. But I ruled it. Say manshallah. Or you can go back to robbing copper wires like the moryaans you was.

I will build Gedo and Jubbaland. And I will NEVER share profits. It will be in my interest to outcompete you and control the south with Kismayo dekkada. Right we are cooking plans to strengthen federalism. Keep the capital. I have two states with the most natural resources. Like I said Hawiye haa iss waso.
Well good luck guess you have some work to do. :pac:

Come back to me when You have developed Ghetto.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:51 pm

These is a better chance of Hargeysa surpassing New York City than this happening. We know how small your villages are and how langaab your people are. You can fit all MX villages and kismayo in Half of Burco. Your embarrassing yourself if I were you I would stay away from this thread like the rest of your cousins.
I built Berbera port. I won't do it again. This time I'm building Jubbaland and my cousins are building Puntland. You can keep Xaargeysa. You will be isolated. Berbera is a fiasco and the locals don't want multiple bases in Berbera. When global powers can just move to Eritrea and Djibouti. I'm sitting on massive oil and minerals in Gedo alone. Plus, with the Juba valley output. I can feed the nation, 3x over. Plus, as an clan family, Darood, we have numerous ports. Las Khoray, Eyl, Hafun, Bossaso, Garacad, Kismaayo, and Burgaabo (Port Dunford). You only have Berbera at best and Zaylac at worst. I don't care for population. I have massive lands and biggest oil blocks as a Darood in the nation. Hawiye can rival us. Not you sxb.
:deadrose: :dead: :deadrose:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:52 pm

:pac: isn't the little boon just the funniest creature on here ? Kulaha he built Xamar when he can't even build more than 1 high school and 1 toilet in Gedo lol
Indho adeeyg to the max. :russ:

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:05 pm

Indho adeeyg to the max. :russ:
What's the difference between ilkoyar and oromo? They both love claiming other people's cities while they refuse to develop their own. You know they said boons were oromos that got assimilated into doofar Ismail and you know thats probably 100% true. They both act the exact same

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Nigga, that was when Darood was nationalist and idealism ruled the Somali peninsula. Siad built other regions for other clans and the civil war fucked us. Now, it's every man for himself. Hawiye have the capital and you Berbera. I have Bossaso and Kismayo.

Fuck both you of your clans. It's a race who has more Hanti and lacag. There's no somalinimo anymore. It's federalism that rules the day.

:mrgreen:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Well good luck guess you have some work to do. :pac:

Come back to me when You have developed Ghetto.
I have the Nile valley on steroids times 3 with Dooxada Jubba. I don't need you or your dirty capital.

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:34 pm

Nigga, that was when Darood was nationalist and idealism ruled the Somali peninsula. Siad built other regions for other clans and the civil war fucked us. Now, it's every man for himself. Hawiye have the capital and you Berbera. I have Bossaso and Kismayo.

Fuck both you of your clans. It's a race who has more Hanti and lacag. There's no somalinimo anymore. It's federalism that rules the day.

You have nothing to do with bosaso or Kismayo even then they are both small ports compared to Berbera. Your place is Gedo and nowhere else. You have no lacag or else gedo would have more than 1 highschool. Gedo is literally the most undeveloped region out of all Somali regions and here your boon azz is talking about race to see who has more lacag :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.