Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Su'aal ?

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Su'aal ?

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:40 am

Ma ogtihiin Sababta dhulka iib ah ama guryaha magaalada laascaanood ay ugu qaalisan tahay dhamaan magaalooyinka ku yaala waqooyiga Somalia ?
(( marka laga reebo magaalada hargeysa ))

Ogaysiis muhiim ah : Sababto maaha in dhulka banaan ku yaryahay laascaanood ama xitaa inay laascaanood ka dhul fiican tahay magaalooyinka kale .

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Su'aal ?

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:41 am

It depends on demand and people just asking for whatever price they want.

In our neighborhood in the East of town, it was empty Land, we bought it for $2,000 per plot of land, when I was there it was $3,000, then $4,000, I know a Lady who has 4 Plots and was asked to sell it for $20,000.

My cousin owns a store near Xamdi Hotel on the main rd and rents the land, the owner is selling couple of plots of land for $70,000.

My uncle Bought 2 plots of Land Not far from Sayidka Neighborhood near Xamdi & X Control on the Main Rd, he Paid $60,000.

Center of Town where all the Businesses are a plot of Land can be worth as much as 80K to 100k.

I’m planning to buy 4 plots inshallah soon.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:47 pm

In our neighborhood in the East of town, it was empty Land, we bought it for $2,000 per plot of land, when I was there it was $3,000, then $4,000, I know a Lady who has 4 Plots and was asked to sell it for $20,000.

My cousin owns a store near Xamdi Hotel on the main rd and rents the land, the owner is selling couple of plots of land for $70,000.

My uncle Bought 2 plots of Land Not far from Sayidka Neighborhood near Xamdi & X Control on the Main Rd, he Paid $60,000.

Center of Town where all the Businesses are a plot of Land can be worth as much as 80K to 100k.

Diapsorans need to start by plots in the center if town. Habar walba wagon yar intey cambo kusoo buuxsato ayeey laamiga Lahore fadiisata. It kills the beauty of the city.
We recently bought a plot opposite ina cambaashes place for 40k.

Jaamac, demand for land in Las anod is very high. They had to move the kantaroolka in our area of Carootay because people were fighting over plots of land. If you go east and west of the road for 60km, people are fighting over land.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:14 am

I saw your house last time i was in Laaska, Abdirahman ba i tusay. It is big Mansha-Allah.

The land in X-Control is expensive, we sold two plots for just under 25K last year in front of Hotel Xamdi. I think is because the city is expanding in that direction, since there are mountains dhinacayada kale ee magalada.

Laakin hadana the average price of a plot in Laaska is around 12K now. You can only get cheap land in the outskirts.

In the city is center a nus baloodh is over 100k, I know a Qayaad guy who refused an offer of 100K for his nus baloodh and his nus was not even in the city centre proper it was near Masjid Ramadan on wadada Hawdka. Hada Dahabshiil bu ka kireyay.

Am looking to sell a plot of land myself in faraxiskule now for 13K, guri ban isleyahay aad ku dhistid InshaAllah.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:24 am

My uncle owns a meherad on he main road near Golis University and his brother bought the land for him for 45k 2 years ago.

Sharmaake, the city is expanding towards Yagoori indr. Their are no mountains past the stadium and that’s where their is high competition for land.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:02 am

My uncle owns a meherad on he main road near Golis University and his brother bought the land for him for 45k 2 years ago.

Sharmaake, the city is expanding towards Yagoori indr. Their are no mountains past the stadium and that’s where their is high competition for land.
Wow 45k for that area feels like a bagrain bro. I would of thought a plot there would be near 100k.

Yeah, your right there is a lot demand for that area now, lkn dee jamac siyaadkiba ila bridgeka xargaga ku habsaday marka halka idinka la iidin dayay lol.

How much is a baloodh there by the way? Aaga LESCO iyo stadiumka?

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:29 am

Yes Inaabti it’s big, I want them to repaint it tho. Abdirahman is funny as hell Lol

That Land was empty not long ago, the city has passed it, I want to buy land Farther East. But the City Has expanded in every direction.

Our Side is more diverse than Yagori Carootay LoL u will find every Reer.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:29 am

Wow 45k for that area feels like a bagrain bro. I would of thought a plot there would be near 100k.

Yeah, your right there is a lot demand for that area now, lkn dee jamac siyaadkiba ila bridgeka xargaga ku habsaday marka halka idinka la iidin dayay lol.

How much is a baloodh there by the way? Aaga LESCO iyo stadiumka?
Lol, it’s a small plot where he sells shaax iyo biyo. Sxb, bridgeka Xargaga ayaad ka hadleeysa, iila yagoori aagiisa waa laiisku haystaa. Qolodaa reer kooshin baana laiinku imtixaamay. You can’t buy a plot without giving them a check too. Wax aaa weligaa miyaad aragtay?

Every geeljires gathers a few rocks and says that, this land belongs to him lool. But I understand, where will the nomads graze their camels if people are buying up their grazing land?

We bought our plot near kantaroolka dhanka yagoori xigta for 6k but it’s generally upward of 10k. Our plot isn’t on thenmanin road but much further inwards intaas baan ku baxsanay

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:35 am

Yes Inaabti it’s big, I want them to repaint it tho. Abdirahman is funny as hell Lol

That Land was empty not long ago, the city has passed it, I want to buy land Farther East. But the City Has expanded in every direction.

Our Side is more diverse than Yagori Carootay LoL u will find every Reer.
:lol: Yagoori Carootay is becoming diverse now too lol. Their are bahararsame Ugaadhyahan Qayaad lol. But try to buy a plot in madareemin and tell me the response you get. :shock:

What size do you live in? My family don’t even live in Carootay but Jaamalaye. Laamiga midigta ka xigta laamiga Bisha Caas. That area is hardly diverse we are trapped in a sea of ugaadhyahan :lol:

formidable

Postby formidable » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:22 am

nvm ..
Last edited by formidable on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beer-Dilaacshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Beer-Dilaacshe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:26 am

Is it really that expensive in Laaska, is not it ridiculous a small city like laaska to be that expensive. Dhulka ma dahab ayaa ku jira?

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:30 am

Is it really that expensive in Laaska, is not it ridiculous a small city like laaska to be that expensive. Dhulka ma dahab ayaa ku jira?
Here comes the marqaan idoor, can’t keep their hate out of a non-political thread. Do you think Las Anid is Caynaba, your tiny capital? Dhulbahante are the second most represented subclan in the diaspora after MJs so they will naturally be a competition for plots which would bounce the price of land.

Las Anod sits on the Nugaal Oil block so if you buy a plot you sit on a goldmine. :up:

Beer-Dilaacshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Beer-Dilaacshe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:02 am

Here comes the marqaan idoor, can’t keep their hate out of a non-political thread. Do you think Las Anid is Caynaba, your tiny capital? Dhulbahante are the second most represented subclan in the diaspora after MJs so they will naturally be a competition for plots which would bounce the price of land.

Las Anod sits on the Nugaal Oil block so if you buy a plot you sit on a goldmine. :up:
You cannot answer simple question without insulting Isaaq, waad xanuun sanaysaa.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:42 am

I would rather have my 3 bedroom house in a quite coastal village for free than investing an empty land for tens of thousands of dollars. Burao is cheaper though you can get a baloodh of land for 5 thousand or less depending on the location .

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:58 am

Waa Arrinta iga yaabaysay ?
Macquul maaha wax ka socda laascaanood !
Hargeysa waa la fahami kara ino dhulku qaali noqdo sabato ah business fiican ayaa laga samayn kara hadaad hotel ama goob ganacsi ka furato laakin laascaanood ?
Mala reeraha isaaq ayay iska ilaalinayan inay magaalada soo degaan kkkkkkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Khaatumo”