Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Bahrarsame oo hubkeeda ku wareejsay Somaliland

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Beesha Bahrarsame oo hubkeeda ku wareejsay Somaliland

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 am

Damn imagine the hate and cuqdad you have to spend 8k of your life savings on a war in a third world country while you claim welfare as a refugee. No qurjile is prepared to fight and die so they just fund the poor ones back home to die for them. When there was a measles outbreak in kastumo esteedh they didn’t raise any money to help out their people who suffered but instead Somaliland helped them ...,

Shameless qurjile, no more mercy should be shown
Hooyada waas Midgaan Foqol Midgaan, ofcourse you would raise more than that to defend your people!!

It was Shuban Biyood that happened everywhere and we did raise money maxaad isaaga haadasha Horta Caqli Xuma! Ofcourse some Mamuls did send help but don’t say our community didn’t raise money Cantarabaqash!!

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 pm

I wouldn't spend one penny to never ending civil war . I would rather sit with the dhuloos/iidoor to solve our issues on the table. The problem with the dhuloos is you guys have no chain of command that can sign any bilateral deal with any one. You are influenced by peaple with multiple agendas. We isaaqs are different we take orders from one person and that's the president of Somaliland .

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:51 pm

I wouldn't spend one penny to never ending civil war . I would rather sit with the dhuloos/iidoor to solve our issues on the table. The problem with the dhuloos is you guys have no chain of command that can sign any bilateral deal with any one. You are influenced by peaple with multiple agendas. We isaaqs are different we take orders from one person and that's the president of Somaliland .
Its amazing how your flower accomodate Dhulbaante, but as soon you hear HY your wide wet welcoming flower disappears. Whatever happened to your argument of the winner take it all through tribalism, scheming?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Its amazing how your flower accomodate Dhulbaante, but as soon you hear HY your wide wet welcoming flower disappears. Whatever happened to your argument of the winner take it all through tribalism, scheming?
Thanks for your observation don't bite me just because I never took your doctrine to hate dhuloos. I have no reason to hate them for two reasons first they are not big threat against the system , secondly I believe we can solve our issues through talks and thirdly they live in our soft spot where the enemies can infiltrate . But for the isaaqs I waste no time to karbaash them for their treason not just HY but all isaaqs except Arab and sacad muuse . Why ? Because you guys can blow up the whole shit in a matter of days .

The number one clan I would always keep on eye are the ciise muuse followed by the ciidagale . Labadiina habrood kale ee reer burco idinku you don't sit on a national assets but the more we karbaash you the better cid idin joojinaysa ma jirto . Hadaad dekedo iyo airports leedihiin ama aad xuduud igaga beegantihiin sida dhulooska waxbaan xeerin lahaa. Pure politics no emotions. Ciise muusaha horta nag baan ka dhigi lahaa haday one day is hortaagaan shaqada ka socota dekeda . Qaranka baan Socon karin hadii madaxa loo sii daayo yaga

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Damn imagine the hate and cuqdad you have to spend 8k of your life savings on a war in a third world country while you claim welfare as a refugee. No qurjile is prepared to fight and die so they just fund the poor ones back home to die for them. When there was a measles outbreak in kastumo esteedh they didn’t raise any money to help out their people who suffered but instead Somaliland helped them ...,

:lol: waraabe, I have to hand it to you your the most delusional and comical idoor on the webs. Kulaha measles, sxb tell me whe f-king street is opening again and prepare your sister
I can’t take you seriously, you just admitted to us that your family spent $8k funding tribal Malitia who failed. Now let me ask you, how much did your family send to help qurjile kids be treated for measles and shuban?

Cuqdad udhinta ya doofar

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Nacasnimo. Would shoot doofar loving idoors first. Qurjile and their wasakhgeli cousins are not our countrymen but our won price. Wouldn’t be surprised if his reer abti are qurjile

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm

:lol: waraabe, I have to hand it to you your the most delusional and comical idoor on the webs. Kulaha measles, sxb tell me whe f-king street is opening again and prepare your sister
I can’t take you seriously, you just admitted to us that your family spent $8k funding tribal Malitia who failed. Now let me ask you, how much did your family send to help qurjile kids be treated for measles and shuban?

Cuqdad udhinta ya doofar
waraabe, you are talking about cuqdad? Lol, worry about the STD epidemic in your overcrowded town Hargaysa caused by Gunter.

I’m not going to engage with you any further as you have a history of homo-erotic inclinations. :shock:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:19 am

Cuqdad udhinta ya doofar
waraabe, you are talking about cuqdad? Lol, worry about the STD epidemic in your overcrowded town Hargaysa caused by Gunter.

I’m not going to engage with you any further as you have a history of homo-erotic inclinations. :shock:

Lascanood is one of the smallest towns in Somaliland yet it has high rates of HIV.... go close the loose legs of your women

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 pm

@hennystreak

Beeshaadu waa ta keliya ee leh hal guuto iska dhan oo ciidamada somaliland ah, Q7 (qaybta 7aad ) baa ladhaa waa caan. after sacad muse jamaac siyaadku waa beesha labaaad ee nuux taani ku aamino Hubka iyo saanada culus. Bah ararsame idinkaa ka badsada iidoor la qayilka ceebna maaha oo oo dee dad somalilanders ahbaynu nahay kulli
Kkkkkkk . Dhulbahante oo dhan iidoor waa la qiyalaa jamaac siyaasde waxbaaba u dheer oo dawlada ku kalsoon xitaa madaxwaynaha somaliland jamaac siyaadkuu u hoydaa marku sool tago.
Dadka beenta ka daa niikada sacad muuse na waad ku daashee ka naso, qabiil sooc ah oo guuto SL ka mid ah maba jiro.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:49 pm

@hennystreak

Beeshaadu waa ta keliya ee leh hal guuto iska dhan oo ciidamada somaliland ah, Q7 (qaybta 7aad ) baa ladhaa waa caan. after sacad muse jamaac siyaadku waa beesha labaaad ee nuux taani ku aamino Hubka iyo saanada culus. Bah ararsame idinkaa ka badsada iidoor la qayilka ceebna maaha oo oo dee dad somalilanders ahbaynu nahay kulli
Kkkkkkk . Dhulbahante oo dhan iidoor waa la qiyalaa jamaac siyaasde waxbaaba u dheer oo dawlada ku kalsoon xitaa madaxwaynaha somaliland jamaac siyaadkuu u hoydaa marku sool tago.
Dadka beenta ka daa niikada sacad muuse na waad ku daashee ka naso, qabiil sooc ah oo guuto SL ka mid ah maba jiro.
Sxb, it’s true. Ina Cambaashes division is predominantly from his immediate kinsmen. But he will soon be chased out by his cousin Colonel Muj Ali Sabarey :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.