Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why isn’t there a monument for the Sayyid and Ismail mire in Somalia?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why isn’t there a monument for the Sayyid and Ismail mire in Somalia?

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:36 pm

I propose a statue only for true Konfur heroes like Sheik Barsaane who led the revolt against the Italians and refused to give up even when threatened to be hung.

I would also have one for Abdullahi Isse, the father of Somalia who made independence happen for Konfur.
How about both and Sayidka? A national patheon of our heroes. All daacad for all clans. This will solve it.
Still no monument should be built to honor grand tuugo like Afweyne and caruur was like ina Carro .
I will built a great statute of Siyaad Barre. Xamar unka leh sxb. Mareexaan built it. The airport in Kismayo will be named MSB int'l airport or Sayid MAH int'l airport.

You think I care for titles or bullshit? I crave power to humilate you and your clan. Mujahid Carre is building up the national army of the North with the mamul goboleed of SSC. Worry bout that idoor boy.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 pm

How about both and Sayidka? A national patheon of our heroes. All daacad for all clans. This will solve it.
Still no monument should be built to honor grand tuugo like Afweyne and caruur was like ina Carro .
I will built a great statute of Siyaad Barre. Xamar unka leh sxb. Mareexaan built it. The airport in Kismayo will be named MSB int'l airport or Sayid MAH int'l airport.

You think I care for titles or bullshit? I crave power to humilate you and your clan. Mujahid Carre is building up the national army of the North with the mamul goboleed of SSC. Worry bout that idoor boy.
Miskiin it wasn't long ago when you ran away with this Afweyne leading the Daarood marathon leaving behind your womenfolk to be molested by car batteries attached to their clitoris and nipples. This time around you will be sodomized by a bazooka.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:35 pm

The mad mullah has a statue in Ethiopia jijiga.
Why would hawiye erect a statue for a darood in their city the mad mullah incursions into Italian Somalia was minimum. Beside building statues is xaraam in islam
He went all the way to baydhaba and repelled two Italian Invasions. His troops were led by a Qayaad Commander Called nicknamed Cagadhiig because he used to swim in the blood of the gaalo and the Gaaloraacs.

Xamar is a shared city as it’s the capital of Somalia. It’s 60%Hawiye 30% Darood and 10% others. These men transcend the confined limits of clannish pride. They are the flag bearers of Somalinimo. H.E Farmaajo is already in the works to reinstate these projects in Xamar and Hargeisa.

I know the mad mullah had some incursion in the south
But it's less than 15 percent the vast majority were in Somaliland fardhidiin qoofardhood dayaxwareer he was only giving a seat in Italian Somalia after iligtreaty
Xamar is 90 percent hawiye 5 percent cadcad and dm of the 16 districts of Mogadishu there is not one darood mayor
You clearly don’t know know about AbdiAziz district which entirely MJ and the district commissioner also MJ. You don’t know anything about Xamar. It’s 60:40 Hawiye Darood

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Miskiin it wasn't long ago when you ran away with this Afweyne leading the Daarood marathon leaving behind your womenfolk to be molested by car batteries attached to their clitoris and nipples. This time around you will be sodomized by a bazooka.
I'm back ruling the same idiots that overthrew me. It's USC not SNM that defeated us. Doqonyaho oo gaalka ah.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm back ruling the same idiots that overthrew me. It's USC not SNM that defeated us. Doqonyaho oo gaalka ah.
Since when the president of Italian Somalia Museveni was a Boon?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:37 pm

Musevani is angry his meal ticket is coming to an end. But I should prolong. As his soliders are f-king Hutu women. Lol

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Musevani is angry his meal ticket is coming to an end. But I should prolong. As his soliders are f-king Hutu women. Lol
They might be but they safe the full jiz for Xaarmaajos face and he loves it.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:46 pm

Perverted ole murtad lol. Listen come back to Allah. Kaffirnimo iyo Secessionism isn't going save you from akhiro my idoor friend.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:17 am

Xaarplaya I'm hearing marwo carre is ready to go on an offensive against dhuuso hanjrab is sambussaland imploding? :lol: :lol: :lol:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:50 am

Xaarplaya I'm hearing marwo carre is ready to go on an offensive against dhuuso hanjrab is sambussaland imploding? :lol: :lol: :lol:
A question you should ask your bed partner the Duchess of Bohol not me.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Interesting :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.