Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is plan B?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

What is plan B?

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:40 pm

If DP world doesn’t fulfill its obligations what recourse does SL government have? What was Ethiopia supposed to do for 17% stake?

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What is plan B?

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:44 pm

What is boon marehan's plan B for when the cheeseman is sent to seek asylum in Nigeria?

How will you liberate yourself from KDF? And Hawiye? And Al Shabab?

You literally have no urban centres, no regular source of income, no education (bar that single school in Gedo), no healthcare, no infrastructure...

So, instead of worrying about Isaaq, tell us what is your plan when the inevitable happen?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:24 pm

I am a humanitarian activist I won't be harsh as my bad cousin Ben Dover . But I think there should be plan B for amisom before ports . I am sorry but I think it should be the priority, i think you have seen mosivini's clip.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:35 pm

I am a humanitarian activist I won't be harsh as my bad cousin Ben Dover . But I think there should be plan B for amisom before ports . I am sorry but I think it should be the priority, i think you have seen mosivini's clip.
I agree, Federal Troops are being trained and a whole officer class shall be ready to take over. Inshallah with that and more focus from US to have FSG funded over Amisom, it’s only a matter of time.

So.... what is plan B?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:33 pm

I agree, Federal Troops are being trained and a whole officer class shall be ready to take over. Inshallah with that and more focus from US to have FSG funded over Amisom, it’s only a matter of time.

So.... what is plan B?
US ? are they Somali ? Why are you expecting them to fund the the TFG . What about if trump changes his mind; in that case what's the plan B ?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:35 pm

So.... what is plan B?
US ? are they Somali ? Why are you expecting them to fund the the TFG . What about if trump changes his mind; in that case what's the plan B ?

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:16 pm

So.... what is plan B?
Idk.

Now answer my question.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 pm

Plan B is to divert attention to other things and find another lie.

Berbera was all lie. It was temporary bid to get back at Djibouti but as we seen DP is not happy nor convinced that Berbera can ever be the darling that Doraleh was.

Only Saad Ali Shire, Amina Weris, Bashe Awil and Bihi benefitted financially from the Berbera scam.

Plan B is to find another lie then use Darood and Hawiye boogeymen to keep the ill-informed locals loyal and at home.

As more people discover the lies, they abandoning the secessionists camp at an unprecedented rate.

Lies are running out.

What plan B may look like:

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:59 pm

So.... what is plan B?
The guy seems to think/believes that the Amisom colony is the 51st Federal State of the USA. And thinks that the US will forever be funding Amisomalia.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Berbera was all lie. It was temporary bid to get back at Djibouti but as we seen DP is not happy nor convinced that Berbera can ever be the darling that Doraleh was.

Only Saad Ali Shire, Amina Weris, Bashe Awil and Bihi benefitted financially from the Berbera scam.

Plan B is to find another lie then use Darood and Hawiye boogeymen to keep the ill-informed locals loyal and at home.

As more people discover the lies, they abandoning the secessionists camp at an unprecedented rate.

Lies are running out.

There is NO plan b, Don't need one, Don't want one!

The Independence and Sovereignty of The Republic Of Somaliland that was birthed again on May 18th 1991, has NO REVERSE GEAR!, And the Republic of Somaliland and its people have long long realised ever since that momentous day of 18 may 91, that the key to getting goals accomplished and to realising The ambition is that moving forward and deciding to never go backwards to where we've moved away.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ULTIMATE TARGET AND ONE PLAN. THEY WILL SUFFICE AND WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 am

The walanweyn put so much trust in outsiders U.S. will do this France will do this China will do this. When will you do something on your own Amisom Ethiopia entered your land 12 years ago and they still there not going any where.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 am

If DP world doesn’t fulfill its obligations what recourse does SL government have? What was Ethiopia supposed to do for 17% stake?
One thing is for sure and that is war between Somaliland and Zoomalia.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:55 am

Lies are running out.

Dofaar Ismaciil and naarul Haawiyaa are the main reason why Zoomalia is a failed state.

•Their unprecedented treachery since 1890, fighting alongside their fascist Italian pimp against the legitimate rulers of that time (Biimaal + Digil)

•Hijacking of 'Somaliweyn' project for their own personal gains.

•Crimes against humanity in the 90's against the indigenous interriverine communities.

•Accusing the same communities of being AS while using AMISOM to dislodge them so they can legally steal their land under their federal scheme (politicized qabyaalad). Is it fair for the indigenous Bajuuni that a Dh!llos from my district Buhoodle can claim representation in the Jubba valley (Kooyama)?

AwAmxaar sheegato, maybe you worship these two mongrel clans but we know what they are.

Once we've regained our sovereignty, we will destroy the treacherous Hutu/Dofaar and make them insignifigant for the greater good/prosperity of Somali people in the HoA.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:35 am

Lies are running out.

There is NO plan b, Don't need one, Don't want one!

The Independence and Sovereignty of The Republic Of Somaliland that was birthed again on May 18th 1991, has NO REVERSE GEAR!, And the Republic of Somaliland and its people have long long realised ever since that momentous day of 18 may 91, that the key to getting goals accomplished and to realising The ambition is that moving forward and deciding to never go backwards to where we've moved away.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ULTIMATE TARGET AND ONE PLAN. THEY WILL SUFFICE AND WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY!!!
:up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:38 am

The walanweyn put so much trust in outsiders U.S. will do this France will do this China will do this. When will you do something on your own Amisom Ethiopia entered your land 12 years ago and they still there not going any where.

The reason is because they are addicted to dependence. They never helped themselves out of any problem. And they don't believe that they can stand on their two feets without the international community. Eventually the IC will give up on them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.