Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gabiley iyo lascaanood kee wa weyn alla wa weyn ee

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Badlay

Re: Gabiley iyo lascaanood kee wa weyn alla wa weyn aa

Postby Badlay » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Wajaale is larger than Gabiley city and both are larger than Las Canood.In fact Wajaale is larger than your Ceerigaabo and might be the fourth largest city in Somaliland after Borama,Burco iyo Hargeisa.Wajaale alone is mostly inhabited by the reer xareed and the reer Yoonis with Gabiley being dominated by the reer dalal clan of Jibriil Abokor.

Jibriil Abokor alone outnumber clans like the Dhulos,Warsengali and the Ciise Muuse.
:lol: :lol:

According to I M Lewis who conducted extensive research among the Dhulbahante and the Jibril Abokor in the 1950s, the Dhulbahante were 36k men whilst the Jibril Abokor were a mere 15k men.
Yet we outnumber the qurjile today

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Suldan, adigu waxad ahayd ninka kaliya ee Idoorka SNet cudurka dhimirka ka ladan, laakin adna waxad u eegtay nin soo wata.

How can you even compare Las Anod and Gabiley?

Las Anod is more than double the size of Gabiley, do you know how to use google maps?!

Gabiley.

Las Anod.

The better comparison would be Buuhoodle and Gabiley - because i think the two are the same size.
My point is for clarification not take post sxb.
Some ppl in here are saying the latter.

Laakin what amazes me sharmarke is the place gabiley is growing and place like berbera iyo lascanood have stignated. Eastern somaliland us getting getting the funded ans investment like in the west of somaliland that's properly why.

We in the east are known for war and jabhad so let's play the same game they playing otherwise we be left behind and we will be content with 2 fooq oo hebel dhisay.
The people here making this claim are trolls sxb - it just absurd to compare the two cities.

Isn't Berbera considered as part of the west?

Sxb anagu horta Somaliland iskuma tirino waxana kama sugno, laakin its you the eastern Isaaq who suffering the most today under Somaliland due to the Muse Biixi administration and the Jeegaan alliance. Virtually no aid goes to western Sanaag, Erigavo is even denied the JPLG programme that nearly every city in Somalia now has simply because the locals are HY.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Wajaale is larger than Gabiley city and both are larger than Las Canood.In fact Wajaale is larger than your Ceerigaabo and might be the fourth largest city in Somaliland after Borama,Burco iyo Hargeisa.Wajaale alone is mostly inhabited by the reer xareed and the reer Yoonis with Gabiley being dominated by the reer dalal clan of Jibriil Abokor.

Jibriil Abokor alone outnumber clans like the Dhulos,Warsengali and the Ciise Muuse.
:lol: :lol:

According to I M Lewis who conducted extensive research among the Dhulbahante and the Jibril Abokor in the 1950s, the Dhulbahante were 36k men whilst the Jibril Abokor were a mere 15k men.
Yet we outnumber the qurjile today
Is that what you heard from your hooyo?

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:20 pm

You know damn well that most residents of las Anod don’t vote, the most accurate date is the UNFPA 2014 report and it shows I that Las Anodn is twice the size as Gabiley and Gabiley is the same as Buhoodle district.
Nope, Las Canood voted in force, you can read the report from the international observers.

With regards to bogus UNFPA figures, they were debunked on this forum previously. If you have bothered to read the actual report you would have seen how unreliable it was, particularly for your areas where no field work was actually conducted due to safety. This was explicitly stated in the report.

Every single census that was conducted you underperformed compared to other regions.
Your "government" actually accepts and endorses the UNFPA figues sxb - marka xaarka jooji.

There was never a census conducted in the former British protectorate.
The actual report explicitly states their inability to reach your towns due to safety. Moreover, your areas were the cause of massive disparity in results, double registration and inflation of numbers in your areas is explicitly stated in the report, we have gone over this before.

I am talking about the Afweyne census, where your region was declared the least populated region in all the former Somali Republic. This is further supported by population maps showing your territory to be very sparsely populated.

Badlay

Re: Gabiley iyo lascaanood kee wa weyn alla wa weyn ee

Postby Badlay » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm afraid Qurjile are the size of Jibriil Abokor clans like the reer Xareed.Not only are my cities larger and more numerous..my countryside is full of farms and cow ranching with a population breeding like rabbits.While Sool is practically empty with severe drought.Get your begging bowl ready my enslaved qurjile subject

http://clanrobot.com/wp-content/uploads ... ematic.png

You see that dark spots similiar to Banadir/Xamar west of Hargeisa.That's entirely Jibriil Abokor and who said your numbers from back in day were accurate?
Last edited by Badlay on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Nope, Las Canood voted in force, you can read the report from the international observers.

With regards to bogus UNFPA figures, they were debunked on this forum previously. If you have bothered to read the actual report you would have seen how unreliable it was, particularly for your areas where no field work was actually conducted due to safety. This was explicitly stated in the report.

Every single census that was conducted you underperformed compared to other regions.
Your "government" actually accepts and endorses the UNFPA figues sxb - marka xaarka jooji.

The actual report explicitly states their inability to reach your towns due to safety. Moreover, your areas were the cause of massive disparity in results, double registration and inflation of numbers in your areas is explicitly stated in the report, we have gone over this before.

I am talking about the Afweyne census, where your region was declared the least populated region in all the former Somali Republic.
It doesn't matter what the report explicitly states - your government accepted the results, thus those figures are perfectly reliable.

Daludug on the other hand explicitly rejected the figures demonstrating its repudiation and producing alternatives figures which it held to be more accurate.

The only reason why you dismiss the figures is because they illustrate how laangaab the Idoor actually are, if they supported your delusion you would of been here posting it every other day.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 pm

I'm afraid Qurjile are the size of Jibriil Abokor clans like the reer Xareed.Not only are my cities larger and more numerous..my countryside is full of farms and cow ranching with a population breeding like rabbits.While Sool is practically empty with severe drought.Get your begging bowl ready my enslaved qurjile subject
kkkkkkk.

Salaxbaashe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salaxbaashe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:33 pm

Yes there was and there was one done by the kacaan. The population is post concentrated along the Berbera corridor and along the two rivers where you find no jebertis.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Imagine debating with a qurjile.

Salaxbaashe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salaxbaashe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:39 pm

I am talking about the Afweyne census, where your region was declared the least populated region in all the former Somali Republic.
It doesn't matter what the report explicitly states - your government accepted the results, thus those figures are perfectly reliable.

Daludug on the other hand explicitly rejected the figures demonstrating its repudiation and producing alternatives figures which it held to be more accurate.

The only reason why you dismiss the figures is because they illustrate how laangaab the Idoor actually are, if they supported your delusion you would of been here posting it every other day.
According to that stupid report that is basically a darood in a un ngo in Kenya making up numbers we are 1/5 of the population. That leaves 4/5 to darood hawiye raxanweyn Dir and 0.5

Those reports also have an incidious agenda. If you look at the 2005 one look at the population of Afmadow and jamaame compared to the 2014 one. Afmadow has doubled in population and jamaame has halfed in population. You dofaars can stick it up your ass

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 pm

What do you mean it doesnt matter what the report actually says?

Are you retarded? The report explicitly states the results from your area were problematic. How do you want me to ignore that? It explicitly describes double registration in your towns. You would be an idiot to tell others to ignore what the report is clearly stating. Perhaps it has merits in other regions, but with regards to your territory, it is most certainly not fit for purpose.

If you have actually read the report you would not be making this silly argument.

With regards to langaabnimo, your largest region produced less votes than Gabiley, that should shut you up for eternity. I am at peace with my numbers, whether in Somaliland where you are a minority behind Isaaq and Dir, or historically within the former Somali Republic where you were also a minority behind Hawiye, Isaaq and Raxanweyn.

And as I stated previously, your region was the single least populated area in the entire Somali Republic according to the official census. You are a minor clan, look at the population density maps to see how sparse your territory actually is.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Are you retarded? The report explicitly states the results from your area were problematic. How do you want me to ignore that? It explicitly describes double registration in your towns. You would be an idiot to tell others to ignore what the report is clearly stating. Perhaps it has merits in other regions, but with regards to your territory, it is most certainly not fit for purpose.

If you have actually read the report you would not be making this silly argument.

With regards to langaabnimo, your largest region produced less votes than Gabiley, that should shut you up for eternity. I am at peace with my numbers, whether in Somaliland where you are a minority behind Isaaq and Dir, or historically within the former Somali Republic where you were also a minority behind Hawiye, Isaaq and Raxanweyn.

And as I stated previously, your region was the single least populated area in the entire Somali Republic according to the official census. You are a minor clan, look at the population density maps to see how sparse your territory actually is.
:russ: :russ:

I can't take serious someone who actually believes Idoors are larger than Darod - that's called delusional schizophrenia.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:24 pm

I can't take serious someone who actually believes Idoors are larger than Darod - that's called delusional schizophrenia.
You are evading any discussion of the census where your territory was found to be the least populated in all of the former Somali Republic.

This is supported by population density maps, other voting records where your largest urban centre produced less votes than Gabiley..etc.

With regards to population figures relating to Isaaq and Darod, there is no doubt that within the borders of the former Somali Republic Darod is a minority. Again, I refer you to published data. The colonial census of Somalia proved Darod to be a minority behind Hawiye and Raxanweyn. The situation is not better in Somaliland where you are a minority behind Isaaq and Dir. These figures are also supported by CIA data, where you were found to be 4th largest behind Hawiye and Isaaq and Raxanweyn (well, you and Raxanweyn came in at 20% so you can probably share 3rd spot).

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm

You are evading any discussion of the census where your territory was found to be the least populated in all of the former Somali Republic.

This is supported by population density maps, other voting records where your largest urban centre produced less votes than Gabiley..etc.

With regards to population figures relating to Isaaq and Darod, there is no doubt that within the borders of the former Somali Republic Darod is a minority. Again, I refer you to published data. The colonial census of Somalia proved Darod to be a minority behind Hawiye and Raxanweyn. The situation is not better in Somaliland where you are a minority behind Isaaq and Dir. These figures are also supported by CIA data, where you were found to be 4th largest behind Hawiye and Isaaq and Raxanweyn (well, you and Raxanweyn came in at 20% so you can probably share 3rd spot).
I don't evade a discussion that is reasonable and logical but if your making absurd remarks such Idoor are larger than Darod in Somalia, am not going to waste my time debating or entertaining such sheer lunacy.

Plus, i doubt that this is a discussion you would want to engage in as you would easily lose.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 am

I don't evade a discussion that is reasonable and logical but if your making absurd remarks such Idoor are larger than Darod in Somalia, am not going to waste my time debating or entertaining such sheer lunacy.

Plus, i doubt that this is a discussion you would want to engage in as you would easily lose.
I am not making up any remarks, I am telling you objective realities based on official reports.

It is a fact that you can not dispute that your region as a Dhulos was the single least populated region in the entire former Somali Republic, it is not up for debate as we actually have the results of the census. You are clearly evading any discussion of this.

This is further supported by very recent voting record where your largest urban centre LA produced less votes than Gabiley, you can not argue that LA did not fully participate in the election because it did according to all 3rd party reports, I have no doubt that the upcoming elections will further cement these results. You see, these results are not an anomaly, you can go as far back as 1960 Somaliland elections and your share of the vote was still insignificant. There is a clear pattern here.

The population density map also clearly shows your territory to be very sparsely populated.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.