Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Agaasimaha cusub

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Agaasimaha cusub

Postby sahal80 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:56 pm

He is sacad HG I guess is hers reer ayaanle? These guys had community in baladweyne originally from mustaxil

So this guy he is married to xuuriya Adan the sister of bishaaro Adan the mother of zaynab macalin the first lady!!

Saynabs mother is hawadle yabar madaxwayne and her grandmother is the sister of sandhool guure the hawadle babadook of the 40s/50s who was deported to Eritrea by the Italians and got freed by the British and after the defeat of the Italians. Ugaas khalif was young teenager back than so he was running the clan.

So saynab and goodax met at reer fiidow" sandhool guure fiidow and goodax barre fiidow.

Goodax was in saynabs house for tacsi when the decision to appoint him was made by her. Kheyre was waiting a chance to drop his friend from Norway(worked for the same organization one in Iraq and Syria and the other in africa)

For this reason its had for kheyre to fire goodax as this lady has his fate in her hands.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/puntlandpo ... rsade/amp/

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Agaasimaha cusub

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Sahal the reason is that Farmaajo wife wants to get someone who can help loot VS budget. Amina cleaned up the place, reduced corruption and organized the entire complex into an efficient place. She wasn’t corrupt and her juufo didn’t like her for this reason.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed May 15, 2019 6:38 pm

I used to think Idil was wrong on Zaynab. But now having certain convos. I'm convinced.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed May 15, 2019 7:24 pm

I used to think Idil was wrong on Zaynab. But now having certain convos. I'm convinced.
Lol its farmaajo who is the retard being controlled by his wife. What a beta Male he is nacalaa.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Lol its farmaajo who is the retard being controlled by his wife. What a beta Male he is nacalaa.
I heard she was the one who snuck the signature for qalbidhagax release. SMH

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Idil was against saynab bc of the 91 war I heard from a murursade who knows farmaajo in labadhagax xamar and Minneapolis that he moved with her to Minneapolis wich had more mj away from the mx settlements(perhaps in Ohio) but farmaajo had not became a PM without her she introduced to him to many murursade influencers like reer ceynte. The PM was going for mx but picking farmaajo had to do with Murursade as yuusuf ceynte is sh Sharif sheikh. Farmaajo tried to appoint abdi ceynte his son as planned but it was rejected by sh Sharif and instead asked to appoint sh janaqow his maxaakim partner.

Anyways idil is crazy she shouldn't talk against her brother who is president bc of his wife.

Farmaajo wife is too corrupt builds houses everywhere.

This woman who is her mother and goodax belong to the same great grandfather his name is fiidow the gandfather of sandhool guure fiidow the man his name was mentioned in this tacsi. Goodax was with saynab receiving tacsi too than suddenly hawadle heard him saying " bas waaye ina eedadeey saynab qalinka waa igu duugtey cawada"

Kheyre doesnt like goodax but he did it for her bc when farmaajo goes crazy on him he calls her!

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_pe ... MjcwNzU%3D

Look how kheyre uga danbeeyo zaynab

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Sahal the reason is that Farmaajo wife wants to get someone who can help loot VS budget. Amina cleaned up the place, reduced corruption and organized the entire complex into an efficient place. She wasn’t corrupt and her juufo didn’t like her for this reason.
amina was part of walaalaha galgaduud though been Sacad and she supported Farmaajo "to give the PM to sacad" farmaajo used her for Eritrea as ex Asmara group. She tried to build mx-HG relations but some Sahalists like ministerJamal and murursade didnt like her role in there. This Sacad is fine for them since he knows he is there bc of his sister inlaw.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu May 16, 2019 12:44 am

People in government come and go. Trump has had 3 Chief of Staff in 3 years and even Obama had a couple. Amina Saciid is one of my favorite people in Somali politics, but if she left maybe it was her choice?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:27 am

People in government come and go. Trump has had 3 Chief of Staff in 3 years and even Obama had a couple. Amina Saciid is one of my favorite people in Somali politics, but if she left maybe it was her choice?
It came as a surprise to her. She was dismissed from her position with no reason given. Farmaajos wife was lobbying for her in law to get the position. He couldn’t stand the pressure and caved.

It’s unfortunate since she and Farmaajo go way back. You can’t find competent trust worthy loyalists like Amina these days. I guess Abdullahi Issas values were instilled in her after all she grew up in his household

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu May 16, 2019 1:36 am

It came as a surprise to her. She was dismissed from her position with no reason given. Farmaajos wife was lobbying for her in law to get the position. He couldn’t stand the pressure and caved.

It’s unfortunate since she and Farmaajo go way back. You can’t find competent trust worthy loyalists like Amina these days. I guess Abdullahi Issas values were instilled in her after all she grew up in his household
Farmaajo's major mistake was not instilling a HG premier. He could've gotten Somaliland back and calmed the local concerns in Xamar. Instead he picks the laangaabs? He should've kept his word. I don't think the Dayniile set will have his back when push comes to shove. But HG would have. Even though we are both rivals for power. I know that. A strong Galmudug would've been in Farmaajo's interests as well. Building a Hobyo with a HG PM would convince HAG to let Farmaajo invade Kismaayo and kick out Madoobe.

Politically, he's too naíve at times. I love the guy. But sometimes I wonder.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu May 16, 2019 3:24 am

Yeah, she is the niece of Abdullahi Ciise and grew up in his house. In this topic she describes him as a kind, generous, and giving man.

At 4:20 she even recounts how his mother (her grandmother) Mareero Diini used to rebuke him by saying to her son "will you starve your house while you feed everyone else?"

Personally, I doubt things are as it has been described here. We are Somalis; a story is never the same by the time the 3rd person hears it. I somehow doubt that was her treatment considering the strength of her friendship with Farmaajo and the respect between them.

Amina is of a particular age and she has worked hard. I think it is more likely this was a mutual withdrawal of her duties as Chief of Staff.

If it is not, I would have lost all respect for Farmaajo wallahi.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu May 16, 2019 3:27 am

Farmaajo's major mistake was not instilling a HG premier. He could've gotten Somaliland back and calmed the local concerns in Xamar. Instead he picks the laangaabs? He should've kept his word. I don't think the Dayniile set will have his back when push comes to shove. But HG would have. Even though we are both rivals for power. I know that. A strong Galmudug would've been in Farmaajo's interests as well. Building a Hobyo with a HG PM would convince HAG to let Farmaajo invade Kismaayo and kick out Madoobe.

Sxb don't get involved in inter-Hawiye politics. I don't know what an HG Premier would have contributed to the Somaliland issue or about the issues in Mog since Abgaal are the majority there. Generally I would stay out of Hawiye miciyo-goosasho (teeth gnashing) about who takes their positions. It is for them to be concerned about it.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu May 16, 2019 3:45 am

Sxb don't get involved in inter-Hawiye politics. I don't know what an HG Premier would have contributed to the Somaliland issue or about the issues in Mog since Abgaal are the majority there. Generally I would stay out of Hawiye miciyo-goosasho (teeth gnashing) about who takes their positions. It is for them to be concerned about it.
It's about realpolitik. I don't care for HAG internal issues. That's their business. But let's be honest. Xamar is a tribal city like Hargeisa is a Isaaq city and Kismaayo is a Daarood city. Xamar is a Hawiye city now. HG have been depraved of leadership since Abdiqassim Salad. They are men who keep their word. That's why their part of Xamar is booming with development. Plus, they mirror us as other Hawiye fear them as other Daarood fear us. Abgaal wouldn't say anything as they had 2 back to back presidencies, the power would still be in Hiraab's hand. There would be no need for maqaam for Banadir floating if this happened It's counterintuitive but smart optics and politics.

They could talk to Isaaqs as they were allies in the civil war and as jabhad to jabhad. Politics isn't what you like or are related to. It's about necessary evils and consolidating your powerbase.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 am

Voltage

I have it on good authority that this came as an unexpected surprise that she was dismissed. The job was her passion which she worked very hard on. VS hasn’t been this well run in decades with salaries being paid on time, elimination of ghost workers, upgraded facilities, proper protocols and a massive decline in corruption in tendering.

The optics looks really bad for Farmaajo. You replace a very popular Chief of Staff who enjoys the support of the employees of VS with your immediate in law?

Farmaajo is fortunate that she is a principled person who will leave quietly and disappear without resorting to a vocal critic. Let’s hope his in law can keep up the good work left behind by her

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.