Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:00 am

It's 2019.....surely cooperating on peaceful development is in the interests of all Hiiraan communities....why does it have to be a all or nothing scenario?
PS what's happening in Kismayo? :?
Cooperating is the way forward but not possible when we have people here trying to claim my land sxb. We have people who believe it is possible to claim an area where he has a few of his family living as marti which is ludicourous to say the least. As for Kismayo, we see what happens when u have numbers over all d block (Daarood) combined in the region but your people are over 80% nomads. It leads to ur xaq being taken and will result in big dhibaato for our people for many years to come. We have mjs claiming Jubaland now 😂. If the population was more settled there would be more ilbax and the people would be more politically savvy. They could use degodia, there brothers who have power in kenya to their advantage. But that is not the case and we can see rag from Ethiopia Ila bosasso oo isku tage.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:16 am

Mk777 I told you not to give me your opinion rather post proof. I'm posted links showing hawadle cleaning their pocket in hawlwadaag specially in hilaac. That is urur dhalinayro local to hawadle deegaans. I said hawlwadaag is divided by that jicadka/ road in the map. Dont you know how to check maps? See shanta dabakaayo and siigaaloow and suuqa on the map.

The gaaljecel side is called heegan it starts stright from liiqliiqato on the west side of the road(jidka aamin coming from the east and goes to bakool) look the map again then tell me how the gaaljecel waax is bigger the other waax shared by these three? still there is a hawadle pocket in heegan opposite of xerada lamagalaay it's called ex qubuuraha. This pocket may connect to that pocket in hilaac but at the moment gaaljecel are connected with liiqliiqato unlike of jijeele who start from suuqa. Hawadle is expanding in hawlwadaag peacefully same are mj expanding in garsoor in GLk and mudug as whole. Mj moved in the leelkase side dir and shikhaals in coast even the airport is in the south of GLK. Hawadle moved to the jijeele and jareer sides of qoraxsin and are paying business in gaaljecel next to liiqliiqato in order to create a third waax in hawlwadaag.

Here is hiiraan calling buundoweyn galbeedka. We call policeka galbeedka for both howlwadaag and buundoweyn. In fact macshaariicda qoraxsin are directed to buundoweyn in the name of qoraxsin!
No motion of howlwadaag in this galbeed war bc we free first hawadle areas.

This xaafad is under badow at night for its adjacent with al Shabaab infested howlwadaag. This link show when Shabaab were controlling both of them

Your good for acknowledging hawadle takingover in buuloburde but gaaljecel is not close to it they r closer to jalalaqsi and our border in there is jimbileey west of jalalaqsi.

"xaafadda Buundo-weyn oo ku taalla Galbeedka Baladweyne" hiiraan calls east and west predominately hawadle xaafado !

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9730461381
Sxb I’m not giving my opinion the facts are that renting ou a few jijeele homes does not mean you control that xaafad. Jijeele are armed by ur cid and Ethiopians but the reality is that numerically walahi they are not the size of the abtisame branch of gaaljecel forget dirisame, caafi etc. Howlwadag in its entirety is controlled by gaaljecel sxb with jijeele presence as well as jareer. As for expanding sxb I’m sure if u had the power, ability to do that you would be controlling the whole of beledweyne the same way you have expanded into buloburte. If you could have it would have happened along time ago when we were at our lowest. Truth is u would have taken over if it wasn’t for our numbers on the ground. This is not badicadde ur up against gaaljecel have large numbers laakin we have serious problems right now which if we don’t fix, would mean we will end up the same as badicadde. If 70% of our population is still nomads within maybe 10 years then it is khalas. Laakin that is not the case and the truth is If we occupy a third of beledweyne already, our presence will only increase not decrease as our cid becomes more settled. If not I’m sure u can see what’s happening in Kismayo which would end up repeating. But if the gaaljecel in hiiraan abandon the baadiyo lifestyle in droves which is necessary right now sxb I would suggest u look over ur shoulders sxb and make sure we don’t expand east .😂
we dont believe brotherly wars but the howlwadaag was under hawadle in 1994 after the liberation unutill gaaljecel were subjugated.xaaji quurow who cooperated with cusmsan caato was captured in burjada ceynte then this man changed gaaljecel after he reached a deal with hawadle brings his folks to the admin. He was given qandaarsyo to build admin buildings for this reason al Shabaab killed him "for cooperation maamulka hiiraan"

Where is burjada ceynte? 15km west of hawlwadaag near luuqjelow!!

And you said hawadle cant annext it kkkk

Why we have to annex it by war when we can do it by siyaasad. In siyaad barre days gaaljecel side had only the airport and one high school aka Ahmed warsame. We moved this airport to the north east of baladweyne built by the germans in 1992 the whole every thing was in the east back than the exact the airport. The city was dhanka bari now only hawadle after somaliwayn left. We have the farming banks of qoraxsin aka jareer side what in gaaljecel side is useful except the camel? Having said that we are curving a new waax in there bc when you and jijeele are at war they close their market and making showings from these hawadle pockets so it make businness thriving though I dont like to be joyous on this tragedy I'm just telling you how these wars gave hawadle suuq. Hawadle as the only maamul makes them wanted. They added parts of hawlwadaag to buundoweyn this is how your getting swelled by the day.

Anyways I got for you one question; do you agree after seen the map and hiiraan link that buundoweyne is in galbeedka wabiga also buuloburde being galbeedka wabig?. I dare you to agree bc your admitting hawadle being the majority in the west too.
Sxb as I have already said if u guys could have captured the whole of beledweyne from us you would have. That is a fact 100%. Gaaljecel are not there by axsan. As for the economics I have already stated a few jijeele will not stand in the way of the gaaljecel expansion west which is imminent. A few jareers u employ in ur field does not change the fact that the whole of the west of Hiran apart from pockets of baadicade and jijeele which u may have leverage over. The fact is there was no gaaljecel in the region you would have taken it over in its entirety as baaadicade are miskiin and jijeele do not have the numbers. We will establish many suuq hospitals etc as we expand. But one step at a time and we need to abandon our baadiyo lifestyle first. Then step 2 etc. We can see now there is a trend as more become settled, establish farms etc. As for buundoweyn, it is not considered west by anyone ur the first I’m hearing make this claim. I know due to the miskiinimo of the baadicade u are big there but idk if ur the majority yet.even then I’m pretty sure baadicade and other gugindhabe outnumber u on the west side of buuloburte. That would still not make u the majority west of hiiraan as there are hundreds of thousands of gaaljecel geeley In this dhul. There are hundreds of tuulos there as well owned by the gaaljecels and they dominate all the way on the west side ila leego, yaaqbariweyne iyo dhulkaas. All in all, west of the river is over 85 percent gaaljecel Ila lower shabelle.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 am

Sxb I’m not giving my opinion the facts are that renting ou a few jijeele homes does not mean you control that xaafad. Jijeele are armed by ur cid and Ethiopians but the reality is that numerically walahi they are not the size of the abtisame branch of gaaljecel forget dirisame, caafi etc. Howlwadag in its entirety is controlled by gaaljecel sxb with jijeele presence as well as jareer. As for expanding sxb I’m sure if u had the power, ability to do that you would be controlling the whole of beledweyne the same way you have expanded into buloburte. If you could have it would have happened along time ago when we were at our lowest. Truth is u would have taken over if it wasn’t for our numbers on the ground. This is not badicadde ur up against gaaljecel have large numbers laakin we have serious problems right now which if we don’t fix, would mean we will end up the same as badicadde. If 70% of our population is still nomads within maybe 10 years then it is khalas. Laakin that is not the case and the truth is If we occupy a third of beledweyne already, our presence will only increase not decrease as our cid becomes more settled. If not I’m sure u can see what’s happening in Kismayo which would end up repeating. But if the gaaljecel in hiiraan abandon the baadiyo lifestyle in droves which is necessary right now sxb I would suggest u look over ur shoulders sxb and make sure we don’t expand east .😂
we dont believe brotherly wars but the howlwadaag was under hawadle in 1994 after the liberation unutill gaaljecel were subjugated.xaaji quurow who cooperated with cusmsan caato was captured in burjada ceynte then this man changed gaaljecel after he reached a deal with hawadle brings his folks to the admin. He was given qandaarsyo to build admin buildings for this reason al Shabaab killed him "for cooperation maamulka hiiraan"

Why we have to annex it by war when we can do it by siyaasad. In siyaad barre days gaaljecel side had only the airport and one high school aka Ahmed warsame. We moved this airport to the north east of baladweyne built by the germans in 1992 the whole every thing was in the east back than the exact the airport. The city was dhanka bari now only hawadle after somaliwayn left. We have the farming banks of qoraxsin aka jareer side what in gaaljecel side is useful except the camel? Having said that we are curving a new waax in there bc when you and jijeele are at war they close their market and making showings from these hawadle pockets so it make businness thriving though I dont like to be joyous on this tragedy I'm just telling you how these wars gave hawadle suuq. Hawadle as the only maamul makes them wanted. They added parts of hawlwadaag to buundoweyn this is how your getting swelled by the day.

Anyways I got for you one question; do you agree after seen the map and hiiraan link that buundoweyne is in galbeedka wabiga also buuloburde being galbeedka wabig?. I dare you to agree bc your admitting hawadle being the majority in the west too.
“In addition, Beledweyne town is divided into two sections which has a tremendous impact on the peaceful co-existence of communities in the town or district. Clans that live in the East of Beledweyne are Hawaadle, Shiiqal and Makane, while those who live in the West side of the town are Gaalje’el, Jejele and Makane. Both groups belong to the wider Hawiye clan confederacy but are often divided by conflict over political and resource issues. The relationship between these two sides of the town has worsened and the division among the clans limits the interaction and movement between them, weakens their trust, and causes animosity and hatred among them.” https://www.berghof-foundation.org/file ... _Final.pdf

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:23 pm

“In addition, Beledweyne town is divided into two sections which has a tremendous impact on the peaceful co-existence of communities in the town or district. Clans that live in the East of Beledweyne are Hawaadle, Shiiqal and Makane, while those who live in the West side of the town are Gaalje’el, Jejele and Makane. Both groups belong to the wider Hawiye clan confederacy but are often divided by conflict over political and resource issues. The relationship between these two sides of the town has worsened and the division among the clans limits the interaction and movement between them, weakens their trust, and causes animosity and hatred among them.” https://www.berghof-foundation.org/file ... _Final.pdf
what you just posted is what I'm calling the misinformation about hiiraan it was first spread by HG and yuusuf Garaad using the BBC...all these English links are based on his fake news. After HG and hawadle clashed they tried to portray the town like GLK saying hawadle are only found in the east side! Yusuf garaad hates hawadle bc like the minorities he had enough of them bc he was born in hiiraan as his mother is udeejeen and went school in buuloburde. He waged war on hawadle in BBC during their occupation of baladweyne calling it a USC/SNA war "backed by the locals in the west side" reason why jijeele are allied with hawadle is bc gaaljecel getting empowered by HG in this time and portraying the west as gaaljecel side. My friend forget about your clans claims and use your brain as educated person. If baladweyne have two bridges that connect the east and the west side how can you call one of these bridges bari and the other qoraxsin(west)??? I told you they go all the way to gambarlaawe,shabellow, quracleey in parallel line with burjada ceynte and luuqjelow settled by gaaljecel? Tell me how on earth some one who lives both sides of the river as shown in the video from dhagaxjibis of kooshin in the east side to fiiltare of buundowayn in the west side doesn't live in qoraxsin???
Here is the map from google
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bel ... 6e3529ca5b
Printed one. You see buundoweyne west of the river ne t to hawlwadaag??
http://i.imgur.com/BpPjvWn.jpg

Now let's go back to my theory why hawadle is the majority in qoraxsin. Gaaljecel live in one side of hawlwadaag called waaxda heegan not even a whole xaafad or district. This is one side of wadada aamin in the map the other side hilaac is settled by jijeele and jareer up to xuduuda Ethiopia(wadada siigaalow) this is adjacent to defow the only jareer population on the east along side with tuulada hiiraan. And there is the hawadle pocket next to liiqliiqato. Forget the f-king qubuuraha opposite of lamagalaay and adding the rural south of hawlwadaag next to the ex airport to buundoweyn as part of this hawadle expansion in the empty banaanka hawlwadaag and this is great strategy bc instead of moving into the middle we are expanding in the peripheries then this will make easy for us to expand in the middle so technically gaaljecel are losing their sole domination of heegan. ...forget about this infiltration in qubuuraha and it's safe business and buundoweyn annexing parts of heegan let us say all heegan is gaaljecel can it be equivalent to a whole district with 5 waax like buundowayn? Or buuloburde the second biggest city in hiiraan located west of the river?

So here is my theory; gaaljecel are the Arab nomads of hiiraan who are on the move between between shabeelooyinka and hiiraan like these in senai between Egypt and Israel or those who r known the without between Saudis and Kuwait البدون bc they r not settled so they have nationality. While the gaaljecel nomads live in the majority of qoraxsin per territory the orbanic side of qoraxsin is hawadle like buundowayn and buuloburde and the farmers this is why they r the majority in qoraxsin. ceelcali people move to walawayn for ceelal and rain! Your a nomad not settled!

Finally yes gaaljecel are bigger than jijeele but jijeele have stronger traditions gaaljecel kill each other like their current war in walawayn. Gaaljecel have many ugaases one for al Shabaab one for dawlada one for qurbaha one for jubooyinka. Gaaljecel of hiiraan are mainly two jufo(abtisame in duqda iyo dirirsame in ceelcali) jijeele are at war mainly with abtisame. Biggest gaaljecel jufo lives in shabeelooyinka like lahube like caafi and caloofi who start from shaaw at the border with middle shabelle I bet you are one of them that why you dont know shit about baladweyne kkk....such scattered gaaljecel who lacks strong tribal reference cannot fight with a tiny but organized clan who has border with Ethiopia. This is why jijeele border towns are free from al Shabaab. In 1995 gaaljecel was saved by hawadle who stopped the war after jijeele took over heegan.

You wanna links of gaaljecel thanking hawadle and making party for their army? Kkk

"The case study of the jijeele and gaaljeel clans in hiran region also concerns a conflict between two agro-pastoral clans over rural and urban territory, in idale, the conflict was triggered by one person but killed 38 people...an important feature of the peace process was the constructive role played by the dominant hawadle clan in the area whose engagement was prompted by the threat that the conflict pased to the town of belet wein(the regions economic hub) and who initiated the reconciliation and supported"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... Kk0Q5f1YSN

Dhinaca kale, maleeshiyada beesha Xawaaddle oo si weyn ugu dadaashay in ay kala dhex galaan laba beelood oo walaalo ah oo dhawaan dagaal ku dhex maray magaalada Beledweyne ayaa la sheegay in maanta loogu sameynayo sagootin.

Xafladda lagu sagootinayo maleeshiyada la dhex dhigay labada maleeshiyo ee Jaajecel iyo Jajeele ayaa waxaa ka qeyb galaya wax garadka reer Beledweyne oo ay ka mid yihiin ugaasyada iyo wax garad kale oo la kala socda labada dhinac ee magaalada Beledweyne.

Xafladda kadib ayaa la filayaa in maleeshiyada beesha Xawaadle ay u gudbayaan dhinaca bari ee magaalada Beledweyne oo markii hore ay ka yimaadeen ayadoo si weyn loogu mahad celin doono maleeshiyada iyo wax garadka beesha Xawaadle dadaalkii derisnimo ee ay muujiyeen si ay u kala dhex galaan labada meleeshiyo ee dirirtu dhex martay.

Cabdullahi Xuseen, Ruunkinet, London

Ruunkinet ex gaaljecel site thanking hawadle for saving their asses.

This is not for bashing I want to correct only but you saying hawadle can annex hawlwadaag made me post this. Firstly we r there as maamul but we have been there before maamulka dawlada and hirshabelle starting from 1994 after the liberation. We created jijeele in 1995 as a result of gaaljecel treason and cooperation with HG in 1994. Gaaljecel thanks us for stopping what we created kkkkk we dont need to fight in there when have jijeele.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:54 pm

what you just posted is what I'm calling the misinformation about hiiraan it was first spread by HG and yuusuf Garaad using the BBC...all these English links are based on his fake news. After HG and hawadle clashed they tried to portray the town like GLK saying hawadle are only found in the east side! Yusuf garaad hates hawadle bc like the minorities he had enough of them bc he was born in hiiraan as his mother is udeejeen and went school in buuloburde. He waged war on hawadle in BBC during their occupation of baladweyne calling it a USC/SNA war "backed by the locals in the west side" reason why jijeele are allied with hawadle is bc gaaljecel getting empowered by HG in this time and portraying the west as gaaljecel side. My friend forget about your clans claims and use your brain as educated person. If baladweyne have two bridges that connect the east and the west side how can you call one of these bridges bari and the other qoraxsin(west)??? I told you they go all the way to gambarlaawe,shabellow, quracleey in parallel line with burjada ceynte and luuqjelow settled by gaaljecel? Tell me how on earth some one who lives both sides of the river as shown in the video from dhagaxjibis of kooshin in the east side to fiiltare of buundowayn in the west side doesn't live in qoraxsin???

Now let's go back to my theory why hawadle is the majority in qoraxsin. Gaaljecel live in one side of hawlwadaag called waaxda heegan not even a whole xaafad or district. This is one side of wadada aamin in the map the other side hilaac is settled by jijeele and jareer up to xuduuda Ethiopia(wadada siigaalow) this is adjacent to defow the only jareer population on the east along side with tuulada hiiraan. And there is the hawadle pocket next to liiqliiqato. Forget the f-king qubuuraha opposite of lamagalaay and adding the rural south of hawlwadaag next to the ex airport to buundoweyn as part of this hawadle expansion in the empty banaanka hawlwadaag and this is great strategy bc instead of moving into the middle we are expanding in the peripheries then this will make easy for us to expand in the middle so technically gaaljecel are losing their sole domination of heegan. ...forget about this infiltration in qubuuraha and it's safe business and buundoweyn annexing parts of heegan let us say all heegan is gaaljecel can it be equivalent to a whole district with 5 waax like buundowayn? Or buuloburde the second biggest city in hiiraan located west of the river?

So here is my theory; gaaljecel are the Arab nomads of hiiraan who are on the move between between shabeelooyinka and hiiraan like these in senai between Egypt and Israel or those who r known the without between Saudis and Kuwait البدون bc they r not settled so they have nationality. While the gaaljecel nomads live in the majority of qoraxsin per territory the orbanic side of qoraxsin is hawadle like buundowayn and buuloburde and the farmers this is why they r the majority in qoraxsin. ceelcali people move to walawayn for ceelal and rain! Your a nomad not settled!

Finally yes gaaljecel are bigger than jijeele but jijeele have stronger traditions gaaljecel kill each other like their current war in walawayn. Gaaljecel have many ugaases one for al Shabaab one for dawlada one for qurbaha one for jubooyinka. Gaaljecel of hiiraan are mainly two jufo(abtisame in duqda iyo dirirsame in ceelcali) jijeele are at war mainly with abtisame. Biggest gaaljecel jufo lives in shabeelooyinka like lahube like caafi and caloofi who start from shaaw at the border with middle shabelle I bet you are one of them that why you dont know shit about baladweyne kkk....such scattered gaaljecel who lacks strong tribal reference cannot fight with a tiny but organized clan who has border with Ethiopia. This is why jijeele border towns are free from al Shabaab. In 1995 gaaljecel was saved by hawadle who stopped the war after jijeele took over heegan.

You wanna links of gaaljecel thanking hawadle and making party for their army? Kkk

"The case study of the jijeele and gaaljeel clans in hiran region also concerns a conflict between two agro-pastoral clans over rural and urban territory, in idale, the conflict was triggered by one person but killed 38 people...an important feature of the peace process was the constructive role played by the dominant hawadle clan in the area whose engagement was prompted by the threat that the conflict pased to the town of belet wein(the regions economic hub) and who initiated the reconciliation and supported"

The link I posted is from jobkey university firstly and I am sure u know who owns this. Secondly, I don’t know how you are telling me as an abtisame who is native to this land about who Iives or who owns what in this region. We both know very well that if u were able to u Would have evicted gaaljecel from howlwadag which u have tried many times using different shaatis amisom, Ethiopians etc. You are right to an extent in that the gaaljecel are disorganised as we can see in wanlaweyn were they are fighting but if u have numbers it is only natural there will be squabbles from time to time. As for gaaljecel being scattered, that is slowly changing and if u couldn’t kick out 20% of the gaaljecel who are urbanised currently, do u really think a United gaaljecel who become urbanised within the next 5 years will lose out on the west of beledweyne to u. 😂 ha ku riyoonin taas please. 2 of the 3 biggest juffo waa abtisame, dirisame and caloofi two of who have bases in the region. As I have previously stated the whole of Hiran would be under ur control if what u are stating is true. Scattered or not, we outnumber u if We add middle shabelle no doubt about it. But I have already stated that our priority has to be urbanising rapidly or what u are claiming may potentially happen. We already control the west of hiiraan Iyo middle shabelle. And waa kala Jareynaa baledweyne inshala there is a natural border in the river no problems but first things first and we have to urbanise soon. Markaas aa si fiicaan loo kala baxa.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:12 pm

The link I posted is from jobkey university firstly and I am sure u know who owns this. Secondly, I don’t know how you are telling me as an abtisame who is native to this land about who Iives or who owns what in this region. We both know very well that if u were able to u Would have evicted gaaljecel from howlwadag which u have tried many times using different shaatis amisom, Ethiopians etc. You are right to an extent in that the gaaljecel are disorganised as we can see in wanlaweyn were they are fighting but if u have numbers it is only natural there will be squabbles from time to time. As for gaaljecel being scattered, that is slowly changing and if u couldn’t kick out 20% of the gaaljecel who are urbanised currently, do u really think a United gaaljecel who become urbanised within the next 5 years will lose out on the west of beledweyne to u. 😂 ha ku riyoonin taas please. 2 of the 3 biggest juffo waa abtisame, dirisame and caloofi two of who have bases in the region. As I have previously stated the whole of Hiran would be under ur control if what u are stating is true. Scattered or not, we outnumber u if We add middle shabelle no doubt about it. But I have already stated that our priority has to be urbanising rapidly or what u are claiming may potentially happen. We already control the west of hiiraan Iyo middle shabelle. And waa kala Jareynaa baledweyne inshala there is a natural border in the river no problems but first things first and we have to urbanise soon. Markaas aa si fiicaan loo kala baxa. Horta what laf of xawaadle are u?? If ur from beledweyne U would know the river snakes and there is a crossing but it is regarded as south east stil not west. Any xawaadle who live west of buundoweyn are marti. If ur nonsensical claims of xawadle dominating west and east, u would dominate the entire region and control it urselfes which is very clearly not the case

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:45 pm

I don't know if "urbanisation" is the key.
Perhaps your thinking of moving to a sedentary lifestyle.

There is no doubt the nomadic era needs to end...kids need schooling, health services etc.

Farming has many benefits especially if there are good road networks to transport fresh produce and factories to process crops.

All this talk of land grabbing is primitive talk which has no place in the 21st century.....the Europeans realised centuries ago that trade is more beneficial than war and pillage.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:41 pm

I don't know if "urbanisation" is the key.
Perhaps your thinking of moving to a sedentary lifestyle.

There is no doubt the nomadic era needs to end...kids need schooling, health services etc.

Farming has many benefits especially if there are good road networks to transport fresh produce and factories to process crops.

All this talk of land grabbing is primitive talk which has no place in the 21st century.....the Europeans realised centuries ago that trade is more beneficial than war and pillage.
You are 100% correct sxb but we have clowns here trying to claim land I have been living in for thousands of years and telling me I’m a minority In this dhul which is laughable as well as having an imperialist mindset. And I’m calling him out for this bullshit.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:29 am

Your never gonna agree or accept each other's argument.
Good luck though :) :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:32 pm

OD, I know you here to settle and old score and for your hypocrisy you from sool are oppssesed with jubbaland and talk about a land you gonna buy in some Jazeera yet you are using for us the word pillage kkkk we are native to Hiiraan no one here was before us except the mythical Ajuraan. Hawadle, jareer and gugundhabe replaced them at the same time. I will post some story from a book when first hawadle jareer and gugundhabe met and marked their lands. Hawadle had already had on the east side, jareer took the western banks of shabelle. They came from Ethiopia and dolow via gedo. The area hawadle reached today is beyond the mark between ex degodia and jareer. These nomads were not allowed to the river by the jareer so they start from banaanka very remote area that floods dont reach it. In 1934, the Italy built the bridges between the two sides, this has made easy for hawadle to settle in this side by 1938. This area on the west side is called buundowayn. It's not something like we took recently. We have grandfathers who was born in i let ok? this is normal just like people move to the big cities from baadiyaha. After that, gaaljecel nomads from shabeelooyinka moved to the jareer side of liiqliiqato but not the jareer villages along the bank just from the city side with me? Hawadle settled both the city side of buundowayn and the villages along the southren western banks with the jareer, they became allied politically since they mainly on the west side and hawadle uses them in there. Dabageed tried to disarm the jijeele gaaljecel militias who were fighting on the west side so he tried to start with jareer militias so he can be feared. Our dhaqan called him and told him to give back jareer their weapons and tikniko within 2 hours otherwise....wallahi he gave them back stright away. This is clan policy and no xamar or hirshabelle can change it. So we talked about hawadle settling the whole jareer southren side starting from baladweyne and gaaljecel just the city side from liiqliiqato bridge ok? Now the jareer dominate the western Northside of the river that goes to Ethiopia and jijeele is not connected with the city from the bridge instead hawadle settled next to the bridge north of the road and south of it is gaaljecel...its where in the map says wadada aamin..this hawadle area is called shanta dabakaayo and behind it starts ut from jijeele a place called suuqa huruwaa with they share with gaaljecel and gets closed whenever they fight and this he says gaaljecel controls hawlwadaag! He is limited to one side of that road called heegan the other side is called hilaac wich is jijeele except from these hawadle and jareer pockets that are adjacent to the river. Very clear. Now my educated gaaljecel brother still has nomadic mind and cant read the map. Pls OD just talk about this point. Doesnt this map show buundoweyn and hawlwadaag on one side? That's called qoraxsin that is why HOL calls it galbeedka baladweyne. Why the bridge is located in the middle of hawadle if there were no people on both side.

Finally I have a theory that hawadle are the majority in the west how? Let us say this village in sool is found in the west of the river and it used to had a tiny finishi farmers then the British came and settled in it. The dhulbahante nomads who are the majority on the Eastside of the river moved to it bc of the admin and schools and police and arab businnes with the time the fiqishini has disappeared from its map and it became 90% dhulbahante(buuloburde). This is the only western degmo and the biggest western rural, if you add it the western district of buundoweyn in Lascaanood who are settled also by dhulbahante while three smaller clans share the other western district of laascaanood but are spread in the western country side as nomads once they going togdheer, once they going sanaag, once they going nugaal(the two shabelle and bay and bakool) then who is bigger the one who constitutes the urban side or the one who are like the bidoon/ the withouts who settle between the gulf countries and there for have no nationality. gaaljecels biggest clans are called caloofi, caafi, barsane(the clan of sheikh Hassan barsane he was from jowhar not from hiiraan) all live in shabeelooyinka. Closest village to hiiraan is shaaw at the border with middle shabelle. Same for walawayn, doqondiid and Ahmed adan in jubooyinka. We have very tiny ones with the name abtisame and dirirsame in two villages named duqda and ceelcali and that waax in hawlwadaag. Yet their side is empty one of the seasons as they join these in neighboring regions and it causes wars between them. Right now those in middle shabelle are fighting those in lower shabelle over land. . I'm not saying gaaljecel are small clan but they are very scarttred, disorganized, have no single ugaas. The ugaas in xamar wich the govt uses is not the son or from the family of their traditional house in buqda. These are with al Shabaab. They have another one in qurbaha another one for jubooyinka another for bakool.

Buundoweyne nabadoon lixle is my cabdi yuusuf nabadoon

The map of buundoweyne and hawlwadaag. Answer this pls doesnt it in the same side of howlwadaag(galbeedl. You see xaawo take and kooshin on the east side where he claims hawadle are limited to and says buundoweyn is located to!! Yaab! I dont wanna to waste my time with this nomad on the move.
Look gaaljecel territory: southern side of wadada buundada kor Marta howlwadaag wich is called heegan. Other side is jijeele mainly except the section adjacent to the river. With that side hawadle live in some area in this gaaljecel side opposite of xerada lamagalaay. I this lives our saraakiil and new people. It used to be qubuuro but the admin has removed it and we got it. Technically was no man's land. Not xoog lol just the way hg settled in salaama it used to be qubuuro. We have also added southren outskirts of howlwadaag to buundowayn. This is behind them tomorrow they will be an island! Is dhexgalka waa fiicanahay marabna inay magaalada kala qaybsanaato. Taking over peacefully like the English took over the Dutch in New York. This is the solution for galkacyo.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 pm

This text from the book beri hore iyo baladweyne confirms that buundoweyn iyo doon subagle are located in galbeedka/qoraxsin. This side used to be settled by degodia before the jareer and gaaljecel and jijeele. Jijeele were at war with the gaaljecel cousin degodia at that time so they say gaaljecel has nothing to do with galbeedka hiiraan they should go back to shabeelooyinka. What's true is that jijeele were before them in galbeedka.

Waxaa la sheegaa in goobta ay ka dhalan doonto magaalada Beledweyne iyo
agagaarkeeda, ay waqti aad u fog, isaga dambeeyeen labo qoowmiyadood oo tiro
iyo lixaad halkaas ku deganaa, sida:

- Gaallo Waranleey iyo

- Boqortooyo Ujuuraan

Muddo kadib waxaa yimid Makane oo ka soo hayaamay dhanka Itoobiya asagoo soo
maray dhinaca Luuq, inta uusan u gudbin halkii uu geediga u ahaa waxauu ku
hakaday agagaarka hilada Dhoqor oo ahayd degaan Xawaadle. Iswareysi kadib
Xawaadle waxa uu Makane u sheegay in meesha uu degaan ahaan ugu socdo oo ah
gudaha iyo galbeedka wabiga aan la gali karin labo sabab awgeed:

1) Mas weyn (jebiso) halkaas ku nool.

2) Ayadoo, gaar ahaan, galbeedka wabiga, ay degaan u tahay beesha Dagoodiye oo
aan cid kale wax u ogoleyn.

Si kasta iyo wax kasta oo dhici karay, Makane waxa uu go’aansaday in halkaasi ay
noqoto degaankiisa rasmi ah ee mustaqbalka. Waxaa la sheegaa in waqtigaas,
agagaarka hilada Dabaan [6km jihada waqooyi ee dhanka galbeed wabiga) uu
joogay nin xoog badan, laf-weyn, dagaal yahan ahaa Caddow Daanbuur u dhashay
Dagoodiye oo baad, culeys iyo cadaadis badan ku hayay geeleeyda Jajeele ee u soo
aroorta hiladaas. Sidoo kale, waxaa jiray nin Makane [reer Kuusane) ah oo la dhihi
jiray "Samoow Caajis” kaas oo ahaa geesi ma gambade ah oo dhanka xoogga iyo
tabta dagaalka ahaa ninka kaliya ee u dhigma Caddow Daanbuur. Waqtigaas
Makane iyo Jajeele waxaa ka dhaxeeyay xiriir isbaheysi soo iireen ah oo ku
saabsanaa in ay iska kaashadaan xagga abaaraha iyo colaaacia.

Maalin maalmaha ka mid ah waxaa dagaal legden ah oo muddo socday foodda
isdaray labadii hargaanti, ugu dambeyn waxa goobtii ku geeriyooday Caddow
Daanbuur oo sida la sheegay xooggii, asagoo dheregsan, dhulka loogu dbuftay
awgeed calooshu dilaacday. Arrintaasi waxa ay dhashay dhiilo colaadeed oo
sababtay iska hor'imaadyo kala dambeeyay oo dhexmaray Makane iyo Dagoodiye
loona adeegsaday wixii qalab dagal markaas la haystay. Kii ugu dambeey<sy uguna

/•

xoogganaa waxa uu ka dhacay "Doon Subagle" oo ah duleedka xaafadda hadda loo
yaqaan Buundoweyn. Intaas kadib Dagoodiye waxa uu isku raacay in uu degaanka
ka guuro asagoo u dhaqaaqay jihada koofur galbeed. Base yeeshee, Makane waxa
uu degaankiisi ugu horeeyay ka sameystay ladaba tuulo ee kala ah: Siigaaloow iyo
Shabeeloow oo sidaa ku noqday labada ugu facaweyn degaanka Makane ee
nawaariga Beledweyne

This is where hawadle reached now the gugundhabe traditional territory beyond the jareer settlement where degodia were evicted by jareer so its howlwadaag by tribe settlement but was added to buundoweyn by adminka. Its mainly hawadle but some gaaljecel are linking it to howlwadaag from one side while hawadle are spreading south of them. Howlwadaag ay sheeganayaan wafadaas cad ee wabiga kor Marta ma dhaafaan dhanka heegan ay ku egyihiin. Fiiri hawadle buundoweyne oo hawlwadaag u dhufantuu heestaa. Buundowayn has mainly three hawadle waax; fiiltare, isbartiibo and horseed. Doon subgale is in thr outskirts a new land wich is trivially gugundhabe that was added to buundowayn after hawadle settled it. Compare his tiny heegan to this huge district of buundowayn let alone the eastern districts kkkkk this why they r minority in qoraxsin.
Stop claiming the whole xaafada howlwadaag you tiny laan aka heegan! Hawadle got three xaafad on there own and you got laan kkkk

http://radiobeerlula.so/2019/02/12/furs ... aladweyne/

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 pm

This text from the book beri hore iyo baladweyne confirms that buundoweyn iyo doon subagle are located in galbeedka/qoraxsin. This side used to be settled by degodia before the jareer and gaaljecel and jijeele. Jijeele were at war with the gaaljecel cousin degodia at that time so they say gaaljecel has nothing to do with galbeedka hiiraan they should go back to shabeelooyinka. What's true is that jijeele were before them in galbeedka.

- Gaallo Waranleey iyo

- Boqortooyo Ujuuraan

Si kasta iyo wax kasta oo dhici karay, Makane waxa uu go’aansaday in halkaasi ay
Dagoodiye oo baad, culeys iyo cadaadis badan ku hayay geeleeyda Jajeele ee u soo
aroorta hiladaas. Sidoo kale, waxaa jiray nin Makane [reer Kuusane) ah oo la dhihi

/•

uu degaankiisi ugu horeeyay ka sameystay ladaba tuulo ee kala ah: Siigaaloow iyo
nawaariga Beledweyne

This is where hawadle reached now the gugundhabe traditional territory beyond the jareer settlement where degodia were evicted by jareer so its howlwadaag by tribe settlement but was added to buundoweyn by adminka. Its mainly hawadle but some gaaljecel are linking it to howlwadaag from one side while hawadle are spreading south of them. Howlwadaag ay sheeganayaan wafadaas cad ee wabiga kor Marta ma dhaafaan dhanka heegan ay ku egyihiin. Fiiri hawadle buundoweyne oo hawlwadaag u dhufantuu heestaa. Buundowayn has mainly three hawadle waax; fiiltare, isbartiibo and horseed. Doon subgale is in thr outskirts a new land wich is trivially gugundhabe that was added to buundowayn after hawadle settled it. Compare his tiny heegan to this huge district of buundowayn let alone the eastern districts kkkkk this why they r minority in qoraxsin.
Stop claiming the whole xaafada howlwadaag you tiny laan aka heegan! Hawadle got three xaafad on there own and you got laan kkkk

Sxb meeshan we need caqli not random baseless claims. Yes degodia were ancient to this region but they are our our blood brothers so waa natural and I’m sure u know they were here before migrating to Kenya ethiopia Iyo dhulkas. This jijeele cid u keep on mentioning I know inside out we know each other very well. In fact my specific laf within abtisame live with them deep in their dhul waxeey degaan not far from farlibaax. Buundoweyn itself waa mixed with xawaadle majority laakin the entire part of howlwadag apart from a small pocket of jijeele waa under my control. And west of Hiiraan me and u both know very well who is the majority so stop with this nonsense.As I have told u we have had our problems every one of our cids has had serious conflict apart apart from dirisame. Still many don’t see eye to eye. Before u think of my territory think of the HG, dir, udjeejen in jawil, rer aw xasan etc. U think once I Unite I can’t use them to my advantage. Once we unite u think I can’t use them to my advantage. As I said while u are thinking of taking my land, make sure u don’t find me in urs.Two can play at this game :x

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 pm

- Gaallo Waranleey iyo

- Boqortooyo Ujuuraan

/•

nawaariga Beledweyne

Sxb meeshan we need caqli not random baseless claims. Yes degodia were ancient to this region but they are our our blood brothers so waa natural and I’m sure u know they were here before migrating to Kenya ethiopia Iyo dhulkas. This jijeele cid u keep on mentioning I know inside out we know each other very well. In fact my specific laf within abtisame live with them deep in their dhul waxeey degaan not far from farlibaax. Buundoweyn itself waa mixed with xawaadle majority laakin the entire part of howlwadag apart from a small pocket of jijeele waa under my control. And west of Hiiraan me and u both know very well who is the majority so stop with this nonsense.As I have told u we have had our problems every one of our cids has had serious conflict apart apart from dirisame. Still many don’t see eye to eye. Before u think of my territory think of the HG, dir, udjeejen in jawil, rer aw xasan etc. U think once I Unite I can’t use them to my advantage. Once we unite u think I can’t use them to my advantage. As I said while u are thinking of taking my land, make sure u don’t find me in urs.Two can play at this game :x

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:05 pm

OD, I know you here to settle and old score and for your hypocrisy you from sool are oppssesed with jubbaland and talk about a land you gonna buy in some Jazeera yet you are using for us the word pillage kkkk we are native to Hiiraan no one here was before us except the mythical Ajuraan. Hawadle, jareer and gugundhabe replaced them at the same time. I will post some story from a book when first hawadle jareer and gugundhabe met and marked their lands. Hawadle had already had on the east side, jareer took the western banks of shabelle. They came from Ethiopia and dolow via gedo. The area hawadle reached today is beyond the mark between ex degodia and jareer. These nomads were not allowed to the river by the jareer so they start from banaanka very remote area that floods dont reach it. In 1934, the Italy built the bridges between the two sides, this has made easy for hawadle to settle in this side by 1938. This area on the west side is called buundowayn. It's not something like we took recently. We have grandfathers who was born in i let ok? this is normal just like people move to the big cities from baadiyaha. After that, gaaljecel nomads from shabeelooyinka moved to the jareer side of liiqliiqato but not the jareer villages along the bank just from the city side with me? Hawadle settled both the city side of buundowayn and the villages along the southren western banks with the jareer, they became allied politically since they mainly on the west side and hawadle uses them in there. Dabageed tried to disarm the jijeele gaaljecel militias who were fighting on the west side so he tried to start with jareer militias so he can be feared. Our dhaqan called him and told him to give back jareer their weapons and tikniko within 2 hours otherwise....wallahi he gave them back stright away. This is clan policy and no xamar or hirshabelle can change it. So we talked about hawadle settling the whole jareer southren side starting from baladweyne and gaaljecel just the city side from liiqliiqato bridge ok? Now the jareer dominate the western Northside of the river that goes to Ethiopia and jijeele is not connected with the city from the bridge instead hawadle settled next to the bridge north of the road and south of it is gaaljecel...its where in the map says wadada aamin..this hawadle area is called shanta dabakaayo and behind it starts ut from jijeele a place called suuqa huruwaa with they share with gaaljecel and gets closed whenever they fight and this he says gaaljecel controls hawlwadaag! He is limited to one side of that road called heegan the other side is called hilaac wich is jijeele except from these hawadle and jareer pockets that are adjacent to the river. Very clear. Now my educated gaaljecel brother still has nomadic mind and cant read the map. Pls OD just talk about this point. Doesnt this map show buundoweyn and hawlwadaag on one side? That's called qoraxsin that is why HOL calls it galbeedka baladweyne. Why the bridge is located in the middle of hawadle if there were no people on both side.

Finally I have a theory that hawadle are the majority in the west how? Let us say this village in sool is found in the west of the river and it used to had a tiny finishi farmers then the British came and settled in it. The dhulbahante nomads who are the majority on the Eastside of the river moved to it bc of the admin and schools and police and arab businnes with the time the fiqishini has disappeared from its map and it became 90% dhulbahante(buuloburde). This is the only western degmo and the biggest western rural, if you add it the western district of buundoweyn in Lascaanood who are settled also by dhulbahante while three smaller clans share the other western district of laascaanood but are spread in the western country side as nomads once they going togdheer, once they going sanaag, once they going nugaal(the two shabelle and bay and bakool) then who is bigger the one who constitutes the urban side or the one who are like the bidoon/ the withouts who settle between the gulf countries and there for have no nationality. gaaljecels biggest clans are called caloofi, caafi, barsane(the clan of sheikh Hassan barsane he was from jowhar not from hiiraan) all live in shabeelooyinka. Closest village to hiiraan is shaaw at the border with middle shabelle. Same for walawayn, doqondiid and Ahmed adan in jubooyinka. We have very tiny ones with the name abtisame and dirirsame in two villages named duqda and ceelcali and that waax in hawlwadaag. Yet their side is empty one of the seasons as they join these in neighboring regions and it causes wars between them. Right now those in middle shabelle are fighting those in lower shabelle over land. . I'm not saying gaaljecel are small clan but they are very scarttred, disorganized, have no single ugaas. The ugaas in xamar wich the govt uses is not the son or from the family of their traditional house in buqda. These are with al Shabaab. They have another one in qurbaha another one for jubooyinka another for bakool.

The map of buundoweyne and hawlwadaag. Answer this pls doesnt it in the same side of howlwadaag(galbeedl. You see xaawo take and kooshin on the east side where he claims hawadle are limited to and says buundoweyn is located to!! Yaab! I dont wanna to waste my time with this nomad on the move.
Look gaaljecel territory: southern side of wadada buundada kor Marta howlwadaag wich is called heegan. Other side is jijeele mainly except the section adjacent to the river. With that side hawadle live in some area in this gaaljecel side opposite of xerada lamagalaay. I this lives our saraakiil and new people. It used to be qubuuro but the admin has removed it and we got it. Technically was no man's land. Not xoog lol just the way hg settled in salaama it used to be qubuuro. We have also added southren outskirts of howlwadaag to buundowayn. This is behind them tomorrow they will be an island! Is dhexgalka waa fiicanahay marabna inay magaalada kala qaybsanaato. Taking over peacefully like the English took over the Dutch in New York. This is the solution for galkacyo.
Ahh kkkk on the move kulaha.who lives around doon kokoy Ila durdur on the river Past raangabow all the way to this shaw u are mentioning? Buundoweyn itself has gaaljecel population. This guy has jokes walahi. Listen sxb there is one clan is history who has been banned from beledweyne and it certainly isn’t mine u understand? I have told u and I will repeat again if u had the ability to take shit west of the river walahi u would have a long time ago. The entire west of hiiraan ana iska leh. Come to doon maleeko, durdur, buq aqable ceel Cali and we will find out very quickly if u have any awood in my land. Kulaha dirisame the largest gaaljecel is tiny! Walahi u are deluded and the minute u think of stepping west of the river Past baadicade territory xabad aa noo balan. This nigga waa a lunatic. Worry about the habar gidir massacring ur people, and the fiqi cumar before u even think about my dhul. As I have told u many time after I establish my suq and hospitals I will cut beledweyne into two. Step into howlwadag after that then and we will see who is minority or majority.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Ahh kkkk on the move kulaha.who lives around doon kokoy Ila durdur on the river Past raangabow all the way to this shaw u are mentioning? Buundoweyn itself has gaaljecel population. This guy has jokes walahi. Listen sxb there is one clan is history who has been banned from beledweyne and it certainly isn’t mine u understand? I have told u and I will repeat again if u had the ability to take shit west of the river walahi u would have a long time ago. The entire west of hiiraan ana iska leh. Come to doon maleeko, durdur, buq aqable ceel Cali and we will find out very quickly if u have any awood in my land. Kulaha dirisame the largest gaaljecel is tiny! Walahi u are deluded and the minute u think of stepping west of the river Past baadicade territory xabad aa noo balan. This nigga waa a lunatic. Worry about the habar gidir massacring ur people, and the fiqi cumar before u even think about my dhul. As I have told u many time after I establish my suq and hospitals I will cut beledweyne into two. Step into howlwadag after that then and we will see who is minority or majority.
kkkk sxb so ok now you acknowledged indirectly that hawadle live in the east since you claimed gaaljecel in buundowayn wich is majority hawadle as you confirmed it kkkkk this bc I mentioned doonsubagle and I acknowledged gaaljecel living in its howlwadaag side in the empty land of the second map between doon subagle and heegaan..see bro ain't biased about gaaljecel. My daughter was crying all last night when ever I try to post stuff and you wasted my time with all this bulshit. Bro I came here nothing against gaaljecel or gugundhabe just to correct all this misinformation.

Buundoweyn is mainly fiiltare when you cross the bridge from garoonka to market to I will show you just its suuq(just fiiltare) then its isbartiibada and horseed all these are hawadle except jareer minority bc this side was their land but they lost it except the villages like gambarlawe; shabelow quracleey we are pretty mixed in there we have the farms and the NGOs...I'm not biased against jareer and I know gaaljecel dont live next to the river apart from some hiilo their camel drinks from but no population or farms I will leave you with this jareer saying telling every qabiil where he lives he said hawadle waa bood/ood afarta jiho kaa xigta oo waa protector laakiin laakiin gaaljecel waa banaanka dhul bus ah kkkkk very true
Baadicade dhul bohol ah (low land plain for farming ) this is very true this is buuloburde and buurwayn. Jareer live baaraka wich is adjacent to the river!

Ma anaa beensheegaaya mise odegaan who said gaaljecel waa banaanka aka boorkaland.

Bro I have live thanks for confirming hawadle living in qoraxsin also know the whole buuloburde is in qarxasin

"Taariikhda degmada
Degmada Buulo-burte waxay ku taalaa dhanka qoraxsin ee Wabiga Shabelle,"

Its obvious who is majority in west of baladweyn and the whole buuloburde is the majority in qoraxsin that wae my theory.

Taariikhda degmada
Degmada Buulo-burte waxay ku taalaa dhanka qoraxsin ee Wabiga Shabelle, waxeey muqdisho ujirtaa 220km waagii hore

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.