Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Col. Caare 'I'll shell Muse Bihi's house'

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Col. Caare 'I'll shell Muse Bihi's house'

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:49 pm

The good col. Caare breaks silence and holds a press conference in Qardho. He vows to shell the house of Muuse Bihi

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Col. Caare 'I'll shell Muse Bihi's house'

Postby original dervish » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:14 pm

He'll need some serious artillery to reach Muse Bixi from Qardho.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:53 pm

The colonel looks battle hardened. I think armed conflict should be avoided at all cost, 'cause the common people will suffer mostly and take the region backward decades, particularly in this era of droughts and climate change. I agree with the colonel on at least one issue; if there are witnesses & evidence incriminating Muuse Biixi and his pals on what the colonel stated, then the International Criminal Court should get involved.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Perfect. The dying embers of the Jeegaan Regime is here. No more laangaabs hanjabing to laandheeres in the south. MX will always be Habar Uunsi kryptonite. Guul Garxajis guul

:clap: :clap:

:stylin:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 am

Secessionism will soon disappear....no need for conflict.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 am

Perfect. The dying embers of the Jeegaan Regime is here. No more laangaabs hanjabing to laandheeres in the south. MX will always be Habar Uunsi kryptonite. Guul Garxajis guul

:clap: :clap:

:stylin:
How? Mx is the poorest Somali clan and HA is the richest? Also HA is a landheer top dog of isaaq while mx is langaab of darod, your cagdheer cousins are deep frying boons.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:47 am

Secessionism will soon disappear....no need for conflict.
Actually you have to pick up the gun and kick the secessionists from your land. Otherwise good with occupation, the waiting strategy hasn’t worked since 2007 and will not work

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:50 am

Mujaahid Caare waa rageedii, mujaahidka ILLAAHAYOW isha cadawga ka qabo

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:12 am

With what some inter continental dhuuso?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 am

Secessionism is a 30 year long failed policy.
The north has an entire lost generation.

A new strategy is emerging......a new north-south power sharing agreement. :) :up:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:16 am

A new strategy is emerging......a new north-south power sharing agreement. :) :up:
Stop the dhuuso brada, you will be saying the SL project is a 60 year failed project soo .The only way you can truly be free from the SL project is by picking up the qori. Otherwise demonstrate with the Palestinians

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:17 am

Nothing is impossible but first you need to grow the balls to bring change. Some one/people has to die to change something and you don't to want die. That's the problem. Somaliland aayad maaha it can be disolved, we are not in better position than the Soviet Union or yuguslavia. Actually we don't even exist according to the UN :lol: But ask your self why are we getting stronger year after year despite the enormous challenges we are dealing with ?

The people against us have no goals and plans, they are just driven by envy . And 99.99% of them release their frustration on social media , thinking like they are waging jihad against the crusaders , but actually they are playing with their keyboard. If you ask them let's do the job practically no one is ready to put himsellf in the Frontline or pay money to contribute the cause , what ever it is . Even in the the virtual world Somaliland has better electronic army than it's enemies.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:55 pm

A war between Somali people is not an option. Unity is the way forward.

We don't need another set backs.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:22 pm

A war between Somali people is not an option. Unity is the way forward.

We don't need another set backs.
Don't you want to liberate muuse biixi from waqooyi gallbeed and unite the the rivers and mountains of the Somali peninsula. Explain How do you expect to achieve this goal if you are not willing to loose any thing ? Because unionista have no political platform where you can peacefully practice what you believe, you have no stronger nation that is gonna invade hargeisa and remove muuse biixi. You can't convince all the people to wake up against the " secession" without causing fitna between them . Some people must die in this process ,

Don't say to me war is not an option, war is actually the only option for you . Just say I have no power . You wouldn't avoid war if you had the upper hand my brother. :)

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:59 pm

I feel sorry for whomever follows this crazy guy .
He looks pitiful. Somalia iyo wixii tageera ba ceeb wixii lagu tilmaami jiray ayay sida ceeb ay ku dhex maydhanayeen iska ba iloobeen.
Somaliland na maxaabistoodi bay u sii daysay , iyaagina microphone bay hor dhigeen ceebtan gudhuuda u eeg
Somalia weligeed ma khayrto :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.