Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Do I Feel This Way About Somali Girls?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Why Do I Feel This Way About Somali Girls?

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:23 pm

It is about 5:20 pm local time and I’m in downtown ready to go home after a hard day at work. Who do I see? Somali girl in very short pants coming off a bus with a poodle in hand; unmistakably Somali — she had big teeth.

I got mad! On top of that a white guy who walked past me half a block, when he found out I was at safe distance away, started a conversation with her.

Long (sad) story short, they walked off together.

I convinced myself that she was not my type. She is a thot I kept telling myself as I got into my car and drove off.

But why do I take it personally and feel sad.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why Do I Feel This Way About Somali Girls?

Postby cheifaqilbari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 am

Iska guurso abti, dadkeenan qurbaha ku korey wada emotions ba taheen kkkk. Hadu naag madow qatey adna mid cad ku dhufu ka daqaq kkkkk.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:23 am

People are free to live their lives however they choose...and that includes Somali women.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:57 am

^ :up:

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:48 am

Sababtu waxa weeyan shaqo la'aan ayaa kaa badatay, adigaa ku waalan hadaad Xaliimo kasta iyo nolosheeda ku mashquushid.
Xoog badanidaa yaa kuu dirtay inaad ku mashquishid ma askartii Xaliimoyinka ilaalinaysay ayad tahay.
Arag oo dhaaf

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 am

Jabuutawi, I gots a Cadaan woman so I am avenging in your behalf ina adeer

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 am

Why should you care? Leave the caring to her parents.

In saying this, Somali women are difficult to court with but incredibly easy to court if ajnabi is in the equation.

The other day midbaa isoo wacday, so i returned the call expecting the number was family. I ask yaaway? wrong number kulaha and then bang hangs up. I proceeded to block the number.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:13 am

Only incels care what stranger woman is doing. If she is a thot, take your turn and move on to the next.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Wlhi, I detect self-defeatism as a society in all your responses. So, there is no hope or rajo for our community in the diaspora to adhere to old values :meles:

Once a kid gets to high school they start threatening their parents with report of 'abuse' to authorities -- an anathema, never once contemplated by prior generations! Why should now be an exception?

My feelings are subconscious, innate in nature, seeing a Somali girl basically turn into a thot, triggers fight or flight in my mind. Anyway, snowball chance in hell I would want to marry one like her, and for that matter kuwa Qurbaha ku caqliyeestay -- kibir iyo high maintenance ba ka so hadhay :lol:

Nimanyahow kuwiina leh ku dhufo iyo ka dhaqaq ama hit an cadaan woman, imaama cajibiya ruunti. Think about your kids instead of all the freaky stuff she would do for you that a Somali girl does only for ajnabi guys but not a Faarax :mrgreen: Your kids need to be brought up by a Somali girl that knows dhaqan, diin iyo afka hooyo.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:37 pm

In saying this, Somali women are difficult to court with but incredibly easy to court if ajnabi is in the equation.

The other day midbaa isoo wacday, so i returned the call expecting the number was family. I ask yaaway? wrong number kulaha and then bang hangs up. I proceeded to block the number.
Difficult if you come across as gurdoon. Be a rude boy and you will see a different side

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:07 pm

It is about 5:20 pm local time and I’m in downtown ready to go home after a hard day at work. Who do I see? Somali girl in very short pants coming off a bus with a poodle in hand; unmistakably Somali — she had big teeth.

I got mad! On top of that a white guy who walked past me half a block, when he found out I was at safe distance away, started a conversation with her.

Long (sad) story short, they walked off together.

I convinced myself that she was not my type. She is a thot I kept telling myself as I got into my car and drove off.

But why do I take it personally and feel sad.
Maxaad tiri ( white guy ) Wax dhintay baad ka sheekaynaysa !
The only thing I advice naagaha Soomaaliyeed is don't marry a LoSeR from another race .

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Difficult if you come across as gurdoon. Be a rude boy and you will see a different side
:damn: :dead: Don't make it about me sxb. It is her who called. A messed up guurdoon that just wants to troll people coz she got trolled maybe?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Only incels care what stranger woman is doing. If she is a thot, take your turn and move on to the next.
I might come across dumb for asking this, but I wanna know: What da hell is THOT?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:15 pm

I live far away from Somalis by choice that way I don't have to feel anyway about anyone else

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:21 am

I always mix you and LJ up.......do you both live in French villages?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.