Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why issaq hate darood?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why issaq hate darood?

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:39 am

Ina adeer Anigu cali geri baan ahay
Cabaade kumu ahaa talow ?
Adigu mala waxaad sheegaysa Maxamuud Nadiif Muuse ee wacays Aadan ma saaxiib baad tihiin ?
Ninka waa ilaa 38 ama 40 jir maaha nin aad uu weyn hadaad cid kale sheegayso garan maayo
Buuhoodle bari hore ayaa iigu danbaysay laakin korka ayaan kala socda , meesha shaxaad baan uga cararay kkkkkkkk
Jaamac inader waad ka baxsatey ......haa waa Maxmuud Nadiif Muse Nuur .........laakin tii kale kamaad jawaabin cida ku dhashey.......hadaad ka gabatey inuu Isaaq ku dhalay oo aad hadana necebtahay wey dhici karta oo sidaad u fakaraysid iyo duruuftaadu waa kuu gaar........laakin sidaan filayo kumey dhalin waana takuu fududeysay inaad ka dhex aragtid....................
inaan hore kugu sheegay ayaan moodayey qudheydu qolada aad tiri waan ahay ayaan ahay..........ee uu inankeynu abtiga u ahyn hashi bakhtiga ahyd CANDHADA ka siiyey .................waliba wuu inagu dhaqaaleyey oo wuxu yidhi iyaga saxiibul ciyaal ah.....aad baan ku salaamaya .............abtiyaashay haday ku dhaleen ka dhin baan ku odhan laha.............
waan ka qaaday salaanta ina adeer
Anigaba abtiyaashay waa Isaaq habar jeclo laakin khalad baad ii fahamtay ,, arrinta aanu isku haysanaa reer sheekh Isaxaaq waa arrin siyaasadeed ee maaha isir nacayb ,
Hadaanu Dhulbahante nahay Tartaan siyaasadeed baa naga dhaxeeya reer Sheekh Isaxaaq waad aragtaa
10-sano ugu danbeeyay Guusha cidda wadata way iska cadahay lolz
nin taladaada diiday waa gunimo inuu ku taliyo .

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:43 am

Nolosha dhabta ah , iyo ta marfish ka iyo social media hu isku mid maaha. Nin ragi waa ogyahay nacasna loo sheegi maayo đź‘Ť

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:28 am

Sheekaba sheekay keenta ee cunsuriyadi iigu horaysay ee aan arko hooyaday baa lagu sameeyey. It was mid 90skii markaas uunban ilko dhacsaday , civil war kii isaaqa baa lasoo afjaray laakiin nasiib xumo aabahay saraakiishii dawlada ee uu galaaftay buu kamid ahaa. Markaa hooyaday oo caruur majeerten ah dhashaa isoo doonatay si ay ii kaxaysato oo aan gaalkacyo u raaco . Islaanta ayeyday oo inankeeda iga urinaysa may ogalayn inaan hooyo raaco.

Maalin maalmaha kamida bay hooyo ila baxsatay. Islaantii ayeyday waata baroor kula dhex dhacday tolkii tuulada , tola,ayeey inankiini faqash baa qaadatay . Kuraydii reer daahir oo dhan baa naga daba yimi. Magaciisa sheegi maaye mid abokor Cumar ahbaa ugu Soo horeeyey "naa dhig inanka" buu ki yidhi hooyaday . Markaas bay hoosta I gashatay. Lug iyo gacan buu isla kala jiidoo ul madheedha buu ku jiiday. markaas bay isii daysay, maalinta iyo iyo laba mar oo kale baan weligay hooyaday arkay. At age of 18 markan sidaa u qaangaadhay ilaa imika hooyaday waan biiliya iyo walaalahayga majeerten ba anigoon aqoon . Nolosha dhabta ah , iyo ta marfish ka iyo social media hu isku mid maaha. Nin ragi waa ogyahay nacasna loo sheegi maayo.
Kkkkkk abti so true....love the smell of a true real life story in the morning.....it's things like that , that make one more mature and more on the empath side....like you said things in the socail media and the reality are most of the times far apart. My hat is off in salutation for being man enough to take care of your mother and your siblings.........may your father and all those who died be forgiven by Allah and my He make heaven their home.....
This reminded me of how my father who was a ssdf in Galadii back in the 80s sent my aunt to steal me from my mother in Hargiesa.....my aunt succeeded in the mission .......and when my mother tried to accuse my aunt and other relatives of stealing me in the court they used the Darood card and she was accused of being snm and was nearly jailed herself...........................
So you are reer Daahir "Daahirow isdhageyso" very vibrant group.....ku ag caajismeysid ......even at 2 or 3 o'clock at night they have some good story to tell..........
Nin ragina waa ogyahay nacasna loo sheegi maayo ayuu ku dhanyahay hadalku........

Farah072

Postby Farah072 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:35 am

It’s usually inferiority complex from daroods because they don’t have a city like hargeisa or a port like Berbera. They also don’t have history like Isaaq do. That’s really where it all stems from

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:59 am

It’s usually inferiority complex from daroods because they don’t have a city like hargeisa or a port like Berbera. They also don’t have history like Isaaq do. That’s really where it all stems from
Sir this topic is over......nin ragina waa ogyahay nacasna loo sheegi maayo ayaa lagu gabagabeeyey................so don't be "nacasna"........

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 am

I've often asked myself the same question. :?
Because of the genocide MSB regime.committed on them as a somali citizen.

It was gross human violation a legacy that Darood. had to shoulder because .of a langaab darood clan clan called. Marehan.

They wantwd tdo ceate an eternal enemity between Ogaden and Isaaq or Dhulbahante vs Isaaq.

The Farmajo govt .should.appologise for his uncles attrocities. As he was a. Beneficiary.
:lol:

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:08 am

He created an insurgency movement fought from 1899 til 1907. After the iligi treaty the mad mullah moved to itlalian area where he stole.camels for another decade and a half. He by far did not fight for your daarood clan matter intact he fought most of the darood at stole their camel's mj og and qurjiile
Your grandparents didn't fight isticmaarka, instead collaborated with it, so you can't be faulted for not being objective. However, isticmaarka is objective on Sayidka (AUN):
Sayyid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan, Somali religious and nationalist leader (called the “Mad Mullah” by the British) who for 20 years led armed resistance to the British, Italian, and Ethiopian colonial forces in Somaliland. Because of his active resistance to the British and his vision of a Somalia united in a Muslim brotherhood transcending clan divisions, Sayyid Maxamed is seen as a forerunner of modern Somali nationalism.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Sa ... ulle-Xasan
Look at this dameer as if hawiye fought the colonialist. You guys were the biggest snitches of all. The only people known to fight the Italians were Dir Biimal. While they used Hawiye and Darood as servents.
They even used your four fathers as stepping stones to cross rivers.

Meanwhile us isaaqs were killing gaalo before the terrorist mad mullah can around. He used a fake claim I’m fighting gaalo to loot some livestock. Eventually people found out his plan and kicked him out of our lands.
My sub sub sub sub clan had 3/10 of the highest ranking personnel and most wanted men by British but you never see me talking positive about these terrorist scums because that is what they were.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 am

Ina adeer Anigu cali geri baan ahay
Cabaade kumu ahaa talow ?
Adigu mala waxaad sheegaysa Maxamuud Nadiif Muuse ee wacays Aadan ma saaxiib baad tihiin ?
Ninka waa ilaa 38 ama 40 jir maaha nin aad uu weyn hadaad cid kale sheegayso garan maayo
Buuhoodle bari hore ayaa iigu danbaysay laakin korka ayaan kala socda , meesha shaxaad baan uga cararay kkkkkkkk
Jaamac inader waad ka baxsatey ......haa waa Maxmuud Nadiif Muse Nuur .........laakin tii kale kamaad jawaabin cida ku dhashey.......hadaad ka gabatey inuu Isaaq ku dhalay oo aad hadana necebtahay wey dhici karta oo sidaad u fakaraysid iyo duruuftaadu waa kuu gaar........laakin sidaan filayo kumey dhalin waana takuu fududeysay inaad ka dhex aragtid....................
inaan hore kugu sheegay ayaan moodayey qudheydu qolada aad tiri waan ahay ayaan ahay..........ee uu inankeynu abtiga u ahyn hashi bakhtiga ahyd CANDHADA ka siiyey .................waliba wuu inagu dhaqaaleyey oo wuxu yidhi iyaga saxiibul ciyaal ah.....aad baan ku salaamaya .............abtiyaashay haday ku dhaleen ka dhin baan ku odhan laha.............
waan ka qaaday salaanta ina adeer
Anigaba abtiyaashay waa Isaaq habar jeclo laakin khalad baad ii fahamtay ,, arrinta aanu isku haysanaa reer sheekh Isaxaaq waa arrin siyaasadeed ee maaha isir nacayb ,
Hadaanu Dhulbahante nahay Tartaan siyaasadeed baa naga dhaxeeya reer Sheekh Isaxaaq waad aragtaa
10-sano ugu danbeeyay Guusha cidda wadata way iska cadahay lolz
nin taladaada diiday waa gunimo inuu ku taliyo .
Waayahay habarwadaag Jaamacow .......waan ogahay isir nacayb majiro......ee waa siyaasad iyo wax lakala riixanayo...........shit happens but we're all brothers and sisters aftermath the shit..............

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 am

My sub sub sub sub clan had 3/10 of the highest ranking personnel and most wanted men by British but you never see me talking positive about these terrorist scums because that is what they were.
Very garbled sentence. Your "sub sub sub sub clan" were "terrorist scums"?

Maroodijex
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Maroodijex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 am

Waa jeegaanta kuwa cuqdadda qaba ee xabaalaha soo faqa. Hadaan Garxajis nahay anagu healthy relationship ayaan Daarood la leenanay. We know when it is colaad and when it is nabad.

Kuwo aan colna wax tarin, nabadna faankooda laga joogi la yahay waa Jeegaanta.

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:53 am

Waa jeegaanta kuwa cuqdadda qaba ee xabaalaha soo faqa. Hadaan Garxajis nahay anagu healthy relationship ayaan Daarood la leenanay. We know when it is colaad and when it is nabad.

Speak for yourself dayuus waaxid :pacspit:

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:54 am

Glad to hear that because having healthy relations is important for peaceful coexistance, cooperation and nation building and inshaAllah the jeegan will come to its senses within Kulmiye framework by for example giving the chairmanship and the ticket to the next presidency to Mr Whitespear and Angles (Xagalo) the vice............other than that it will be a hard road and disintegration......mark my words.............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:03 am

Sir this topic is over......nin ragina waa ogyahay nacasna loo sheegi maayo ayaa lagu gabagabeeyey................so don't be "nacasna"........
Waryaahee Faarax raali ahow niyahow .......wado hawshaada arintani OBBA MA LEHE........once again sorry if i crossed your boundary.......you have every right to state your opinion.........peace and love..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.