Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Death Of Hodan Nalayeh A Tragedy

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Death Of Hodan Nalayeh A Tragedy

Postby ramzy2277 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:41 am

I don’t want to say anything bad about a dead person but she was very anti somaliland.
She could have settled down with her children in Hargeysa or even Las Canood. However she decided to settle in Kismayo and take a risk. The risk was not worth it because now she’s 6ft under.
you are right,

reer somaliland are not low class like the faqash remenants and hutus here who dont miss a chance to bad mouth our martyrs who were killed by the afweyen dictator militalry government.

reer somaliland always show respect to the dead in every bombings in mogdisho aka qaraxweyen or the south in general whereas, they were celebrating the reer miyi fights in ceel afweyen.

my belief increases everyday that we are different than those people ,in so many different ways, how on earth the people who led us in 1960 didnt see that in those poeple before agreeing on the bloody union.

Maroodijex
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Maroodijex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 am

A beautiful soul. My Allah rest her soul in peace.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 am

I don’t want to say anything bad about a dead person but she was very anti somaliland.
She could have settled down with her children in Hargeysa or even Las Canood. However she decided to settle in Kismayo and take a risk. The risk was not worth it because now she’s 6ft under.
It doesn't matter her appointment of death was destined at that city. I doubt she moved there out of spite for isaq, i also highly doubt she was anti-Somaliland maybe to a degree perhaps rightfully so since SL they themselves are oppressive to her folks. She went to burco, berbera, hargeysa, and sheikh to broadcast positive developments as part of her integrationTv.
Last edited by FarhanYare on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 am

you are right,

reer somaliland are not low class like the faqash remenants and hutus here who dont miss a chance to bad mouth our martyrs who were killed by the afweyen dictator militalry government.

reer somaliland always show respect to the dead in every bombings in mogdisho aka qaraxweyen or the south in general whereas, they were celebrating the reer miyi fights in ceel afweyen.

my belief increases everyday that we are different than those people ,in so many different ways, how on earth the people who led us in 1960 didnt see that in those poeple before agreeing on the bloody union.
mayee tutsi

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 am

She was Pro Somalia, so does that mean she was anti-Somaliland? The woman grew up in Canada, Somalia is the same to her, she has nothing but love in her heart.
She has been to Berbera, Hargiesa and Burco and one of the things I love about her, she never called Somaliland, she always said Somalia.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:49 am

She was Pro Somalia, so does that mean she was anti-Somaliland? The woman grew up in Canada, Somalia is the same to her, she has nothing but love in her heart.
She has been to Berbera, Hargiesa and Burco and one of the things I love about her, she never called Somaliland, she always said Somalia.
Basically his beef w/ her is that. :lol:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 am

Basically his beef w/ her is that. :lol:
and that is more than enough to prove ,anyone who visits our cities and label them as Somalia would defenitely show him/her as anti-somaliland.

all our cities that enjoy peace and development came after the founding congress in 1991 in burco,

thus, if someone want to celebrate and advocate the peace in our cities the least thing to do is give the credit to Somaliland not steal other people achievements and sell it to the western media to give face lift to the dead corspe of zoomalia.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:08 am

Aun if she did call those places SL she would've been doomed if she didn't doomed too. I don't see the fuss, those that were w/ her at that particular time didn't seem offended or bothered enough to correct her.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:11 am

I think if she had disdain towards ur triangle, we wouldn't have people as far as hargeysa affected by her sudden horrific death.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 am

Above everything she was pro Somali....she devoted her short life to uplifting the Somali people everywhere.Aun.

Compare her to that Edna woman who spits venom against Somalis everytime she opens her mouth.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 am

we have lost a woman whose aim was the up lift the Somali community, she loved all Somalis. She was a beacon of hope. Inshallah today she is seeing her Jannah and her killers are in the depth of jahanam. AUN to her and all the victims in the kismaayo terror act.

MajorIgaare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MajorIgaare » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:20 am

At the start of her integration TV stuff I really liked it. She was very neutral but as time went on she became a qabyaladiste. She would post negative things about laas canood were people are living in peace with 1 man 1 vote and the same civil liberties as anyone else in Somaliland. She would not post one negative thing against anything darood. She could have shown the oppression her clansmen have imposed on Jubaland but she was trying to make it seem like a eutopia. If you're going to critique be a critique for everything but if it's clans based critique you will get clan based anamosity back. However she didn't deserve to be killed by terrorists and any differences you have with her opinions should be put to bed as she has been killed.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:55 pm

She was very neutral but as time went on she became a qabyaladiste. She would post negative things about laas canood were people are living in peace with 1 man 1 vote and the same civil liberties as anyone else in Somaliland.
I think I watched most of the videos on her Youtube channel. I can't speak for her other online platforms. I don't recall her ever saying anything negative or remotely clan related in her videos. Could you provide some evidence please?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:47 pm

She had kind soul, proud of being Somali... a total Gem! May Allah grant her the highest Jannah.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:29 pm

we lost a heroine, a true noble soul dedicated to displaying the positive and beautiful aspects of our war torn nation. Her death sends a clear message to the diaspora that Somalia still is teetering from the 29 year running civil war and normalcy still far away.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.