Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This woman could be the most beautiful cushitic woman ive ever seen

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: This woman could be the most beautiful cushitic woman ive ever seen

Postby Itrah » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Hararboy, are people from Sudan also considered Cushitics, since they look very similar to East Africans?
Only Nubians, Sudanese Arabs from the Eastern provinces, and the Beja are close to Horn Africans (Ethios/Somalis). Especially the Beja tribe are ethnically the closest.

Other Sudanese (like South Sudanese, Copts, Darfurians, Nubas, Berta, Fulanis, Hausa, Gumuz etc) are not close to Horn Africans overall. There are big racial differences within Sudan. Here is a study that analyzed the Sudanese in detail:

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep09996

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Oh ok, so they don't have the same DNA but they look similar to East Africans.

I have also seen Brazilians, Cubans and Dominicans who could pass for East Africans.

I was really surprised.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Oh ok, so they don't have the same DNA but they look similar to East Africans.
Many Sudanese have the same ancestry. Sudanese from the Eastern part near Eritrea are of the same stock as Cushites.

Other Sudanese not so much. Sudan is one of the most diverse countries in Africa.
I have also seen Brazilians, Cubans and Dominicans who could pass for East Africans.
I was really surprised.
They have nothing to do with Horn Africans.
It is just a superficial similarity and no ancestral connection. They are basically West Africans mixed with Spaniards & Portuguese.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Waan fahmay.

But Brazilians, Cubans and Dominicans are hella beautiful.

:blessed:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:07 pm

@Itrah what is the genetic difference between Somalis and other HOA particularly oromo, amhara, tigrey etc. Because i can tell a Somali from a xabashi just by looking at them. Clearly, the HOAs aren't as genetically related as you say. I can even tell most Oromo/afar from a Somali just by looking.

Why is it also that they speak a semitic language when they don't look particularly semitic?

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:56 pm

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk ... g-westgate This bitch is anti somali she wants somalis being deported
They’ve made me question my religion,” Adam told me of the Shabaab, which has claimed to have carried out the attack. As we were speaking, A.P.C.s rumbled onto the road behind us, on their way from Westgate. Adam considers herself an open-minded Muslim, but her experience at Westgate has changed her. She said that she could now see the logic in the mass deportations of Somali immigrants that the government has been threatening since attacks began in Kenya. “Right now, I feel like they should all be sent back. Let them go and burn each other in their homes.”
Often, she would get caught up for hours in conversation—she speaks Swahili, Somali, English, and some Arabic—at ArtCaffe. Like many in Kenya, Adam is part Kenyan and part Somali, and a Muslim. “You know how Somalis are,” she told me, “we always have to get the story on everything.”
Shes a self critical somali who feels embarrassed by the somali community for its prediposition to violence and religious extremism which only damages other somalis. Can you blame her for being self deprecating? Alot of decent and hardworking Kenyan somalis whove built a decent and peaceful life in kenya are ashamed to be associated with those uncivilized somali tribes who are killing and terrorizing their own brothers and sisters for the sake of clan superiority or religion. Many feel like theyre jeopardizing their only chance to live in peace in Kenya.
This bitch maybe thinks she's kenyan but shes not rembember the garissa and wagalla massacre kenya is worse then al kebab and whole of kenya is somali territory kikuyu and kalenjin and non somalis will be sent back to bantu land

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:10 pm

@Itrah what is the genetic difference between Somalis and other HOA particularly oromo, amhara, tigrey etc. Because i can tell a Somali from a xabashi just by looking at them. Clearly, the HOAs aren't as genetically related as you say. I can even tell most Oromo/afar from a Somali just by looking.

Why is it also that they speak a semitic language when they don't look particularly semitic?
You are right there is something present in all other Horners but not in Somalis. All other Horn groups have fairly high levels of omotic admixture, with Somalis having none. It gives them a certain "adeeg" in facial structure.

PS. Eastern Somali includes groups like Garre and various other oromized clans.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:37 pm

bruv we are different from them, hair,facial features and height is a give away, also our body frame is different, we are generally lanky build where as they have small but strong bodies good for farming. I had my hair cut by ethiipian, they generally are decent and nice to somalis but i could smell something, it stank like raw meat, uff, stop relating us to this bs, they are very alien creatures, yet we been neighbour for centuries.

Hararboy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hararboy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:06 pm

You are right there is something present in all other Horners but not in Somalis. All other Horn groups have fairly high levels of omotic admixture, with Somalis having none. It gives them a certain "adeeg" in facial structure.

PS. Eastern Somali includes groups like Garre and various other oromized clans.

This shows that Oromo people are the most diverse people as theyve clearly absorbed many different ethnic groups with diferent levels of omotic admixture during the "Great Oromo Migration". The Agames were right when they said Oromos are the root of Ethiopia and every ethnic group is the branch. Which is,why dont think they should ever have an independent Oromia. They are invaders and have no legitimate claim to most of their territories north of Borana, this includes former somali, Harari and amhara regions like Hararge, Southern eastern ethiopia and Shewa/Wollo which had its own distinct population who were later absorbed by the Oromo aggressors.

Damat

Postby Damat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Kikuyus are part Cushitic themselves. Many of them look similar to Tutsis.

It's Luhyas and Luos (Lake Victoria Kenyans) who look very Negro. But the Bantus from the Central Highlands of Kenya have some connection with Horn Africans through absorbing Cushitic populations that used to live there.
Kikuyus, Kalenjins and Tutsi Banyarwanda/Barundi are half Cushitic.

iandi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby iandi » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:08 pm

wow!

you people must be from another planet or something!

Amazingly strange!

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 am

Bullshit. Some Kikuyu maybe admixed with southern cusitic, but it is at low levels. Kikuyu are a Bantu group with high nilotic affinities. There is no way in hell that lady is half kikuyu.
Some studies indicate they cluster closer to South Ethiopians than to Western Kenyans (Luos). :lol:

Wow! You actually know smth! Yes,its true Kikuyus have a lot of Cushite including Omo River People,ALSO OROMO but are actually a hybrid of everything you can imagine:a US geneticist said we're the "4th or 5th most genetically mixed people on earth." We've also got Khoisan,Mbuti pygmy,Liberian, N African,ME and even Asian genes! Friends and fam have seen Kikuyu look alikes in Brazil,the South Pacific,America and also among Horners.
Here are 2 Kikuyu dna results-the comments are also worth a read.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Beautiful.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:27 pm

she's dhullo. :lol:
that's why i want to relocate to Las Anaanod, Somaliland. :sland: :up:
:up:

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:29 am

Anyone who's spent a week in Kenya would recognise these Omo river Amarkokes as Kikuyu!

First left resembles someone I know.

The story of the Bantu migration from Cameroon via the Congo is all BS.

As a Kyuke who knows smth of REAL HISTORY I do believe the Kikuyu/Hamar DNA association is real.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.