Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Postby Mk777 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Sahal......can you stop comparing peaceful Harti migration to Harti lands in JL as something similar to hg murder, rape and pillage in S Hoose.

We are not displacing any of the neighbouring clans, nor are we raping/ killing them.

Our Hart brothers have invited us to settle and invest in a massive empty land.....remember the whole of JL is less than 1 million population.....there is no need to rob the locals.

Why dont you hear any local Dir, Rahanweyne, Jareer etc complaining about Darood stealing land.

Only the Bajuni complain about the islands and that is being resolved.
Sxb I don’t understand why u wIsh to portray your harti as innocent people who are just there to settle with no intention to annex the region. You have a long term goal to establish a south puntland it is not something hidden it’s wax cad. The only reason u are not stealing land yet is because u are a heavy minority. Once u increase in numbers, what is to stop u behaving like habar gidir in lower shabelle. Kkkk sxb u think HG came in guns blazing initially. What HG done initially is they will qosol with u shaahi aa is la cabeysiin he will ask u sxb are u selling that house. He will buy it. Next it is the farm. Before u know it half the city is HG he is the sheikh, the mooryaan and the shacab all in one. So niinyoow naga daa filinkaan “harti are here for the land” “they are peaceful, they are not after the natives” etc.
Here are u guys celebrating this guy responsible for slaughtering numerous of my folks and others in jubaland.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Listen are you trying to tell me hg came to S Hoose peacefully?

They burst in guns blazing killing the men and raping the women and girls.The crimes are too many to enumerate.....they raped women in masjids where they had sought refuge.

I'm going to Kismayo to buy land in a Hart neighbour....I don't need any permission from anybody. We have been present in the city and surrounding land for over 150 years.

Yes....it's no secret that we want to establish JL why shouldn't we......there is no govt or law and order only AS and before them your Galgaduud brother's.

We will build a fair and representative state....where everybody's rights and interests are respected.

Why should allow the hagites to turn JL into another hag wasteland....where the strong devour the weak.I

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Zumaale, hawadle restored back all the border with Ethiopia and those dir are two interior islands look the video i posted wich shows ateenda deefow(I just checked the link disappeared I may try to find it if i got time) Is not this coohibitation? This is the last reconciliation. We stopped any new clashes.

Zumaale we can live together after shaydaankii meesha kabaxey only reerow Hassan are crying for them. We are allied with dulmidiid dir in Ethiopia and we look after the dir interests in hiiraan. HG Is closer to me politically than Dir so it's natural to side with them.

Sahal, I do not even post on Somnet anymore apart from the odd comment here and there. Rarely do I even call you out for any inconsistent statements. However, it is best to not keep silent at times.

We are at peace now but we were not when we came back to our lands in 2015 through Dagaal. Xawaadle villages always neighboured Deefow and Kabxanley, that was ever an issue. The issue was your clan's claim to our farmland which we justifiably resisted through arms. I ain't claiming your land and as long as you are not claiming mine, we will not have an issue.

As for Biimaal, no one is asking you to support anybody. I was just highlighting your hypocrisy. You benefited from Dir benevolence in the form of Djibouti's early role in stabilising Hiiraan and are now seeking Ethiopian Dir subclans as allies in Ethiopia to politically support you against the OG in Mustaxil etc., yet you are actually hoping for harm to come to the Biimaal that are rightfully defending what is theirs.

Waxas waa Gunimo iyo Munaafiqnimo iyo Mangabnimo!
sxb my point is clear. The war was caused by dir claiming the land even the first war was waged against hawadle in Jeerey and dusmo as a retaliation they attacked kabhanley and deefow. Dir came back after 3 years in all these years they failed to remove the hawadle militias from their land in multiple attacks backed by the liyu police who got stationed in our village borders maxamuud gacal and xuduwagle and burned them. Deefow and kabhaley are not on the border hawadle are behind them. When the last time dir were able to capture their villages hawadle decided not attack them fir many reasons like respecting the djiboutians who was there as Somali brothers but warned dir to mess with hawadle farmers and nomads again in deefow and kabhanley. DIR RESPECTED THIS to the point it could have caused a war between fiqi Omar and fiqi Mohamed after one of them tried to repeat the old shit. Those with lacagta $$$ iyo qoryaha aad u jeedid are dir trying to stop another hawadle retaliation after dir killed two hawadle nomads in deefow. This is a time there is no liyu police and hawadle villages and farmers behind them are free. Hawadle gone crazy about "accepting diyo from small dir when they could give them another lesson" but it shows really we have true Somali dhaqan. العفو عند المقدرة inaad cafisid xiili aad ugu Awood badantahay specially the heshiis was initiated by dir fearing another disaster. This is the main point. Once you target hawadle and claim the land....

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:13 pm

More detailed link; dir families in hiiraan paid 24000 Ethiopian bir as a deposit for Diyada. The guns used to killed the two hawadle guy, the gun they took from them. The meeting place is mahamuud gacal hawadle village between deefow and Ethiopia. These villages were close to attack deefow and repeat the same stuff in 2013 but we stopped this after they sent ceelodhaan to maamulka because this time there is no liyu police and they are island betwern these hawadle villages.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:21 pm

sxb my point is clear. The war was caused by dir claiming the land even the first war was waged against hawadle in Jeerey and dusmo as a retaliation they attacked kabhanley and deefow. Dir came back after 3 years in all these years they failed to remove the hawadle militias from their land in multiple attacks backed by the liyu police who got stationed in our village borders maxamuud gacal and xuduwagle and burned them. Deefow and kabhaley are not on the border hawadle are behind them. When the last time dir were able to capture their villages hawadle decided not attack them fir many reasons like respecting the djiboutians who was there as Somali brothers but warned dir to mess with hawadle farmers and nomads again in deefow and kabhanley. DIR RESPECTED THIS to the point it could have caused a war between fiqi Omar and fiqi Mohamed after one of them tried to repeat the old shit. Those with lacagta $$$ iyo qoryaha aad u jeedid are dir trying to stop another hawadle retaliation after dir killed two hawadle nomads in deefow. This is a time there is no liyu police and hawadle villages and farmers behind them are free. Hawadle gone crazy about "accepting diyo from small dir when they could give them another lesson" but it shows really we have true Somali dhaqan. العفو عند المقدرة inaad cafisid xiili aad ugu Awood badantahay specially the heshiis was initiated by dir fearing another disaster. This is the main point. Once you target hawadle and claim the land....
I won't post hearsay from social media etc. but extracts from verified organisations to demonstrate how you spin lies to detract from the fact that you got evicted from our lands by force in 2015! It didn't take us three years like you claim.

It would be understandable if you tried to lie about something that happened a century ago etc. but a conflict that was just yesterday, Nigga plz.

Secondly, the conflict was started by your people's claim to our farmland, nothing to do with us burning down your villages and towns. Heck, even your Mooryan elders were laying claim to our lands and spinning lies, like you do, in 2014 when the conflict first started. What Idho Adeeg from so-called 'elders'? Moreover, we only burnt down those villages you listed in retaliation after you attacked Deefow and Kabxanley.

As for your absurd claim of ' out of respect' to Djiboutians, allow the bullshit. Weren't your people attempting to attack Djiboutian armoured carriers and setting up roadblocks when the they sought to act as a peacekeeping force? Your elders even complained to Xassan Sheikh about Djiboutians being stationed in Deefow hence why he requested that Amisom do not involve themselves in the Hiiraan conlflict.
Mid ka mid ah maleeshiyaadka beelaha ku dhaqan gobolka Hiiraan ayaa maanta la dagaallamay ciidamada Hiil Walaal ee dalka Jabuuti, waxaana sidoo kale beeshaasi Beledweyne ka dhigeen debadbax looga horjeedo ciidamada Jabuuti.

Rabshadaha iyo is-rasaaseynta ayaa dhacday kadib markii ciidamada Jabuuti oo AMISOM qeyb ka ah ay saaka u dhaqaaqeen deegaanka Deefow, halkaasoo dhawaanahan ay ku dagaalameen labo maleeshiyo beeleed.

Maleeshiyaad beeleed kazoo jeeda mid ka mid ah labada beelood ayaa ciidamada AMISOM weerar gaadmo ah kula qaaday deegaanka Ceel-gaal, waxaana halkaas ka dhacay iska hor-imaad sababay in ciidamada AMISOM dib ugu laabtaan Baledweyne.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in dagaalka uu ku dhaawacmay mid ka mid ah maleeshiyo beeleedka, halka dhowr kalana lasoo xiray.

Nabadoon Xaaji Xasan Kulmiye oo ka tirsan waxgaradka Baledweyne ayaa sheegay in dadka ku nool bariga Baledweyne ay qabaan in ciidamada Jabuuti la safteen maleeshiyo beeleedka iyaga kazoo horjeeda.

Dad badan oo kazoo jeeda bariga magaalada Baledweyne ayaa maanta dhigay debadbax ballaaran, waxaana la xiray wadooyin badan, sidoo kale waxaa albaabada loo laabaya gancsiga.

Maamulka gobolka Hiiraan iyo maamulka degmada Baledweyne ayaan weli ka hadlin weerarka lagu qaaday ciidamada AMISOM iyo debadbaxyada dhacay.

Deegaanka Deefow oo dhowr jeer oo hore dagaallo ka dhaceen ayaan weli xal laga gaarin, iyadoo beel ka mid ah Surre iyo Xawaadle ay halkaas ku dagaalamayaan
Moreover, what makes you think that the Ethiopian Surres that came from Ethiopia will not return if the conflict reignites? Do you know that we have settled hundreds of armed non-Hiiraan Surre men in the farmland between Deefow and Kabxanley? The villages you settle are not on the Banka that connects Deefow and Kabxanley, that is now solely Surre territory hence why Qurbajoog have been investing in them and non-Hiiraan Surres like the following guy (2017) have established themselves there.

Ethiopia is a stone throw away from Deefow/Kabxanley. You attack us again and it will be a repeat of what happened in late 2014 to 2015. Reinforcements will be sent from Ethiopia and as you are aware, we have good relations with the current K5 admin which has a strong Dir presence.

As for the recent killing of Xawaadle nomads by Surres in Hiiraan. We have Xeer and because the killings were unjustified, we proceeded to settle the matter according to our Xeer traditions.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:05 pm

#Zumaale

I was thinking about to mark deefaw and kabxanley on Google maps, fortunately kabxanley is already marked, it's a strange looking place with three pockets of settlements , 2 on the east of the river and and other is The West. I am not sure if deefaw is one of these villages or a different place. Do you know the distance between the two ? If you can identify deefaw let me know the coordinates I am gonna put it on google maps. It's gonna help conflict researchers to better Understand the place without paying visit to hiiraan. It may even help the security forces including our clan militias from mudug and Ethiopia who may get lost in the area :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:38 pm

If you examine the conflicts over farmland....there is a direct correlation brtween military aid received and distributed by hsm regime to Hawadle, Abgal, hg "sna".

All three of these clans immediately attacked peaceful farming communities in S Dhexe, S Hoose and Hiiraan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.