Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Kenya sends insulting letter to UNSR James Swan & implicates Somali traitors!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING: Kenya sends insulting letter to UNSR James Swan & implicates Somali traitors!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Kenya sends insulting letter to UNSR James Swan & implicates Somali traitors!

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Wow, so Kenya is actually speaking for Madoobe’s camp unapologetically sending press releases as if he is their Governor? This is brazen. I’d think they’d say something like ‘Somalia’s internal affairs have nothing to do with us, we are only here for peacekeeping’. This is really embarrassing :snoop:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Kenya sends insulting letter to UNSR James Swan & implicates Somali traitors!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Wow, so Kenya is actually speaking for Madoobe’s camp unapologetically sending press releases as if he is their Governor? This is brazen. I’d think they’d say something like ‘Somalia’s internal affairs have nothing to do with us, we are only here for peacekeeping’. This is really embarrassing :snoop:
Enough with the nice guy shit. It's time for HAG & their kastumo, Madobe to know our wrath. This is unacceptable on all levels.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Saddam,

Why the Fck can’t Farmaajo say publicly ‘I demand Kenya withdraw immediately from Somalia within 14 days. If not we will consider them occupying forces and will defend our sovereignty’. Even though he doesn’t have the tabar to really fight them I think this would really galvanize public opinion amongst Somalida. Not to mention it would really put Kenya in a diplomatic situation with the world. He’s not a transitional president and actually has the mandate to say it. I’d respect that a lot more than this weak bullshyt.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:56 pm

Saddam,

Why the Fck can’t Farmaajo say publicly ‘I demand Kenya withdraw immediately from Somalia within 14 days. If not we will consider them occupying forces and will defend our sovereignty’. Even though he doesn’t have the tabar to really fight them I think this would really galvanize public opinion amongst Somalida. Not to mention it would really put Kenya in a diplomatic situation with the world. He’s not a transitional president and actually has the mandate to say it. I’d respect that a lot more than this weak bullshyt.
That's exactly what I want. We can get arms from Ethiopia. That's what I want. If Farmaajo has xiinyo he'll do this. We'll see I'm not optimistic, however.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Saddam,

Why the Fck can’t Farmaajo say publicly ‘I demand Kenya withdraw immediately from Somalia within 14 days. If not we will consider them occupying forces and will defend our sovereignty’. Even though he doesn’t have the tabar to really fight them I think this would really galvanize public opinion amongst Somalida. Not to mention it would really put Kenya in a diplomatic situation with the world. I’d respect that a lot more than this weak bullshyt.
Well said Farmajo has the mandate to demand Kenya to leave Somalia.But I guess he has no problem with Kenya.His problem lies with Madoobe that is why he sent Ethiopian forces to fight Madoobe and not Krnya.

The irony is madoobe has empowered sadams reer xassan subclan who were viewed as under dogs by leading Marexan clan Reer Diini.

Reer Xassan were very insignificant even during MSB rule and the time of Barre Hiraale.They were mere footsoilders.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Saddam,

That's exactly what I want. We can get arms from Ethiopia. That's what I want. If Farmaajo has xiinyo he'll do this. We'll see I'm not optimistic, however.
If Farmajo sent off Kenya.
Then Ethiopia took over after Farmajos invitation.What guarantees you that they will not dump you?

Ethioipia will never fight Kenya over the water despute Kenya has with Somalia.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:02 pm

The sad truth is every Somali deep down no matter how much shyt they talk wants to either settle down in Kenya or at least be able to travel there when their political career is over. They will not risk becoming persona non grata in Kenya. So no Farmaajo will never say it.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:14 pm

The sad truth is every Somali deep down no matter how much shyt they talk wants to either settle down in Kenya or at least be able to travel there when their political career is over. They will not risk becoming persona non grata in Kenya. So no Farmaajo will never say it.
What has Farmajo guaranteed Ethiopians the stakes are high.

Ethiopia will not just shed blood in Kismaayo over Farmajo.
Was the Kismaayo port compromised?
Mind you Ethiopia is not Gobaale.and Seraar if they take over the running of the port of Kismaayo even the xamali will come from Oromos
I hear All the ports from Kismaayo to Baraawe have been gifted to Abye if he cooperates with Farmajo.
These ports would be used to dock the newly trained Ethiopian marimes that woukd be departing soon from France.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Django,

What I do know is Kenya, Ethiopia will not fight each other and lose their reliable friendship over their Somali hoes. They will carve out Jland.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

What did folk expect......after 30 years of Somali bullshit did you not think that there would be consequences?

I think this is the sign of things to come....various Somali regions to be managed by Ethiopia/Kenya/Uganda.

AS will be left in place to terrorise the countryside and Somali politicians will play musical chairs over Villa Somalia and scraps of aid.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:57 pm

What did folk expect......after 30 years of Somali bullshit did you not think that there would be consequences?

I think this is the sign of things to come....various Somali regions to be managed by Ethiopia/Kenya/Uganda.

AS will be left in place to terrorise the countryside and Somali politicians will play musical chairs over Villa Somalia and scraps of aid.
Yup I’ve accepted it. I just wanna know if jland will be kilinka 6ad or NFD II. Ugali or anjeera?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Jubbaland will belong to the good ole USA. Kikuyu and Oromo are fighting for nothing

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Enough with the nice guy shit. It's time for HAG & their kastumo, Madobe to know our wrath. This is unacceptable on all levels.
What the fuck got HAG gotta do with Intra Intra daarod conflict over JL. War ogadenka iska celi nacas yahow

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Nah....the protagonists will never agree.....Somali politics is a zero sum game......either the bush or presidential palace.

It must be so easy for the enemies of Somalia....which ever region they go to the can be dure of finding unlimited supplies of Somali's willing to slit their neighbours throat.

Hopefully whatever the outcome my holiday villa on the Bajuni gold coast will still be possible.

Abkoow.....I see you nigga. :ufdup:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.