Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hilaac

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

hilaac

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Xaafada howwadaag ee galbeedka baladweyne waxaa badanaaba degan sadex qabiil waxayna u qaybsantaa labo waax: waaxda heegan waxaa dega beesha gaaljecel waaxda kale oo la dhoho hilaac waxaa dega beelaha jijeele iyo jereerta oo dhinaca wabiga saaran meeladhoho siigaalow waaxayna u baxaan kor iyo itoobiya ooy deefow dhica bari ka soo galaan. sida dhulka suuqa ka aragtaan banaankaas aa u dhaxeeya ayaga iyo jijeelaha. dagaalo sababay in suuqii xoolahii hore ee xaafadan isku dagaalaan gaaljecel iyo jijeele ayaa maamulka suuqaan cusub u sameeyay jijeele canshuurtana ay ka qaadaan waxaa ku yaala kastamka maamulka. sida aad ka maqashaan jareerta waxay leeyihiin suuqii hore intuu xirnaa ayaa suuqaan la furay si ku meel gaar ah hadana school ayaa laga dhigay!

marka dagaaladaas awgeed dhinacaan ayay xaafadan u soo sikanaysaa waxaa ladega beesha hawaadle dhinaca liiqliiqato ooy waqooyi galbeedkooda jareerta degaan jijeelahana hortooda dhinaca galbeed marka odey goodax plan uu ku socdaa. dadka waxay maqlayaan hawlwadaag laakiin dhabtii waa dhica ay degaan jijeelaha iyo jareerta iyo hawadlaha. kan macalimiinta waxaa laga dhisi xaaeo taako kan kalana fiiltare/buundowayn

Last edited by sahal80 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: hilaac

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:12 pm

You carry cuqdad against gaaljecel very clear to see. Your propaganda is laughable walahi everyone knows cida ka talisa howlwadag. Do u see gaaljecel making thread on buundoweyn iyo xaawo taako. Lol u went out of your way to look for a Facebook post from 5 years ago. Buundoweyn waa kula deganahay howlwadag all of it is gaaljecel land. Whether u like it or not is up to u camo

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Are these people jijeele or gaaljecel kkkk :lol:

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 pm

This is a gaaljecel wedding lol. My xaafad in beledweyne is in hilaac lol so ka firso before u spread false propaganda.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 pm

saxbow aniga kulama hadlaayo adiga aniga waqti umahayo qof been badan oo inkiraad ka dhamaanayn wax evidence ahna heysan i doubt uou are from baladweyne. this is my evidence jijeele link showing hilaac thst hawadle guy saying hilaac waxaa xukuma jijeele the only clan who chsllenge them in there is jareer that is why it didnt work for them to run this xaafad as westland. anyways this is before they joined hirshsbelle.

im not here to score a settlement with gaaljecel rather for spreading informstion that hurts you bc you dont make up a xaafad. my point is since your side is al shabaad infested area and bc of your wars with jijeelle we are placing all projects in this new area shared by jijeele, jereer and hawadle to be the future howlwadaag.

i challenge you to show me one link that says hilaac is gaaljecel stop talking too much bring evidence

https://m.facebook.com/groups/223846260 ... 4080586603

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 am

When u say howlwadag is jijeele/xawadle/jareer xaafad u are speaking to everyone with gaaljecel abtirsi. You are giving me link of this guy kkk

Any project opened in howlwadag has to have the approval of beeesha taas la soco. Howlwadag is 40% of beledweyne lol and the xaafad is equal to both xaawo taako and kooshin together. I can give u numerous sources that say ‘West beledweyne’ is gaaljecel dominated. If jijeele dominates, why don’t they have the awood to fight u?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:58 pm

You carry cuqdad against gaaljecel very clear to see. Your propaganda is laughable walahi everyone knows cida ka talisa howlwadag. Do u see gaaljecel making thread on buundoweyn iyo xaawo taako. Lol u went out of your way to look for a Facebook post from 5 years ago. Buundoweyn waa kula deganahay howlwadag all of it is gaaljecel land. Whether u like it or not is up to u camo
Before you joined this site Sahal never used to mention West or East of beledwayne/Hiiraan. He used to claim all hiiraan as xawaadle region and almost all Somalis believe his version . He never used to mention gaaljecel . For me you were irrelevant untill you explained me that you are actually a laandheere in hiiraan . :lol:

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Before you joined this site Sahal never used to mention West or East of beledwayne/Hiiraan. He used to claim all hiiraan as xawaadle region and almost all Somalis believe his version . He never used to mention gaaljecel . For me you were irrelevant untill you explained me that you are actually a laandheere in hiiraan . :lol:
Lol have u notice when I call him reer bari he loses it and starts ranting :lol: Beledweyne is split in two by the river. We live in parts of southern bundoweyn as well. But everything west of the river is called howlwadag. Jijeele live with us yes, but they live in the north west starting from a place called siigaalow in the outskirts to shanta dabakayo where u find some few xawadle. And we live with them in hilaac but heegan is exclusive to us. When I was young, anytime there is a problem we just cut of the bridge liqliiqato, we share nothing else with them lol. Hiiraan as a whole these guys never ever lived west of the river until recently where they have encroached in baadicade traditional land such as buloburte jalaqsi etc. We have expanded north west into traditional jijeele land lol. We also have 4-5 degmos some official some not in the West which will only expand

The reason why they dominate is they are more settled and we are more in the baadiyo/miyi many times over and they are a little more ‘ilbax’ historically. But that is all changing now lol. The amount of our ubad in xamar in universities or abroad is very very large and we own a lot of the prominent unis jobkey etc.

You have to remember though hiiraan is the one state that has never been divided. I’m 100% sure it will eventually divide into 2 states in around a decade or less time and then no more arguments lol :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Sure Hirshabeele will have it's own admintrative counties. Each clan may get their own county . We already started this 20 years ago in somaliland and created our own modern regions . We currently have 14 admintrative regions. Puntland coppied us and created several regions in their majeertenia . Hir shabeele is the perfect place for Power distribution "maamul fidin ".

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm

Sure Hirshabeele will have it's own admintrative counties. Each clan may get their own county . We already started this 20 years ago in somaliland and created our own modern regions . We currently have 14 admintrative regions. Puntland coppied us and created several regions in their majeertenia . Hir shabeele is the perfect place for Power distribution "maamul fidin ".
I respect somaliland as they looked at Somalia in 1991 and said to themselves konfuur somalia ma dageeyso let’s rely on our selves. Right now we had our hands tied as our land is controlled by shabaab. But once the land is liberated we can look in the long term and start planning ahead. If we say we want our own maamul, we need to have local allies. As xamar will not accept it lol. We have no visionaries right now with long term vision sxb but ilaahi hanoo sahlo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.