Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking: villa Somalia getting Shelled

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breaking: villa Somalia getting Shelled

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:51 am

Say whaaaaat...................Ethiopian Embassy inside Villa Somalia ... :whoo: :ohhh:

Wale General Gabre slap on the dabayaco yusuf changed a lot in Villa Somalia politics.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:07 pm

I never once said Farmaajo is not ultimately responsible or that he has not been a failure Xamar Security wise
“This is not Al Shaydaan I don’t buy it for one second. Simply mutineers who want something. I hate to bring qabiil into it but Hawiye need to get their shyt together. Darood, D&M etc are guests in Xamar who need Hawiye permission to take a shyt. All the neighborhood police, nabad sugid are Hawiye. Previous mayor Hawiye technocrat, current mayor Hawiye former warlord yet same results.“

Can you tell me where you mentioned Farmaajo?...

I wonder sometimes, who exactly do you guys talk to in the real world? Maybe you surround yourself with like minded people, which means you preach only to the believers. Or maybe the water up in Seattle has something in it...

Murax, I’m in Qatar next month if you want to meet for a chat.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:23 pm

Are you throwing down the gauntlet? :ohhh:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm

I never once said Farmaajo is not ultimately responsible or that he has not been a failure Xamar Security wise
“This is not Al Shaydaan I don’t buy it for one second. Simply mutineers who want something. I hate to bring qabiil into it but Hawiye need to get their shyt together. Darood, D&M etc are guests in Xamar who need Hawiye permission to take a shyt. All the neighborhood police, nabad sugid are Hawiye. Previous mayor Hawiye technocrat, current mayor Hawiye former warlord yet same results.“

Can you tell me where you mentioned Farmaajo?...

I wonder sometimes, who exactly do you guys talk to in the real world? Maybe you surround yourself with like minded people, which means you preach only to the believers. Or maybe the water up in Seattle has something in it...

Murax, I’m in Qatar next month if you want to meet for a chat.
Farmaajo and the Government failed Reer Muqdisho Security wise. I will admit that. I have family that have been to Xamar recently and the neighborhoods are dominated by local Hawiye. Since the Gov is failing them why not take matters in their own hands?

Btw I’m not in Qatar these days but come here and there. Let me know when you’re in Doha :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 pm

holly shyt murax got exposed by duufle😅
Am i evil to welcome this news? it's about time attacks are spread equally. Corrupt politicians too need to taste this too. All in alll great

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:58 pm

holly shyt murax got exposed by duufle😅
Am i evil to welcome this news? it's about time attacks are spread equally. Corrupt politicians too need to taste this too. All in alll great
Ninyaho marqaati iga noqo I always referred to Al Shaydaan in Somalia as Al Shaydaan Incase I’m falsely reported to dawlada as argagaxiso :shock: :lol:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:34 pm

No where else is reporting this news .
Caasimada is fake news

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm

did u check the ethiopian embassy aka villa somalia for any reported damages?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Sky-

Murax is from Washington D.C.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:21 pm

did u check the ethiopian embassy aka villa somalia for any reported damages?
"Villa Somalia" isn't a single structure like Somaliland state house.

It's like the Green Zone of Iraq.

The Presidential office and residence is one compound among many in "Villa Somalia."

Also, Ethiopia did not have an embassy or land to go back to like Djibouti.

So when Ethiopia entered Mogadishu to fight ICU, it was natural to make their temp embassy where it was protecting the Somali gov.

It will of course change in the future.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:04 pm

look at this xayraan ilko yar,

in another thread he was wailing why Xplaya mentioned his tiny rubbish clan in a thread dedicated to another topic,

and now out of no where try to bring Somaliland name into his weak and laughable argument ,

your villa zoomalia is not part of any green zone, by the way ,it was built by your italian masters where they named it Villa italia and like the moryans zoomalis just put zoomalia name to claim it,

ur green zone is halaane where ur sanwayene boyfriends and international diplomats stationed in,

the thing u try to sugar coat is nothing but bullying the dofar yusuf by Gabre to be his pimp and watch who sleeps with him,

is there anything left in Zoomalia u didnt allow the xabashi to infiltrate yaa ibnu theodoros ben guibta with the fake abaadir fiqi omar lineage.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Five mortars. One person injured near the theatre. They target Madaxtooyada and surrounds from time to time.

The nutcases might actually score a hit one of these days. Perhaps 80% of the high ranking officials reside in the vicinity of Villa Somalia. During the last volley a month ago, a mortar hit Wasiir Goodaxs and destroyed a car whilst injuring one of his staff.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Five mortars. One person injured near the theatre. They target Madaxtooyada and surrounds from time to time.

The nutcases might actually score a hit one of these days. Perhaps 80% of the high ranking officials reside in the vicinity of Villa Somalia. During the last volley a month ago, a mortar hit Wasiir Goodaxs and destroyed a car whilst injuring one of his staff.
:meles:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:10 pm

OMG! sawtii la lahaa dawladii way duushay. :snoop:
No bro. Shabab control everythings. They have solid system of collection of duties and taxes from main ports, airport, government employee including minsters and of course all kind of business sector. This has nothing to do with UNUKAA LEH and or the weak Somali government but very powerful golf states proxy.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:14 pm

I don't get this. A mortar is loud. Potentially even the neighborhood block it was fired from could be identified. What is NISA and Alpha Group doing if Shabaab can lobby mortars across the city?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.