Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seriously enough is enough, why doesnt Farmaajo just invade kismaayo?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sagax

Seriously enough is enough, why doesnt Farmaajo just invade kismaayo?

Postby Sagax » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:12 pm

President Abdiqassim invaded and captured Kismayo with ease using his own clansmen Ceyr along with their ally MXs, so why doesnt Farmaajo just not invade Kismayo using their ally Murursade, walahi the Kenyans maamul under Madobe is pissing me off just like it did with the rest of the Somalis.

I strongly believe that since farmaajo got only a 1 year left, why doesnt he use his in-laws murursade along with his MX clansmen amd just invade and capture from those foreign ugali munching Kenyan Ogadens led by Ahmed madobe.

I also have the feeling that Beesha Murursade are riding the Farmajo bus for free without sacrificing anything at all, its as if they won the lottery with their in-law Farmaajo, on the other hand Beesha Mx are at loss here without having an strong Hawiye ally that can fight the good fight when the time comes, but alas time is running up for farmaajo, what a wasted 4 years :cry:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Seriously enough is enough, why doesnt Farmaajo just invade kismaayo?

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm

1) Waiting for the ICJ decision which gives us the legal right to the EEZ around Jubbaland. That happens in November and the December should be the decision

2) Clearing out Pro Madobe supporters in Gedo it started with with Abdirashid Janan, the most powerful warlord in Gedo. All the troops that have been trained the last two years in Turkey and MX Danab troops are finally being deployed as I typed.

3) Strangling Blackie and isolating him from the political scene. Capturing Bu'ale and Middle Jubba so he's isolated in Kismayo degmo. Then move in for the kill. He's troops are broken on clan lines due to Seraar's rebellion as Cawlyahan is the laandheere of OGs in Jubbaland and pro N&N (MX) as they were Barre Hiiraale's allies in JVA. All the Gaaljecal, Rahanweyn, Biyomaal are pro MX as the last 8 years been hell for them due to Blackie and AS. Harti is either isbedeldoon or pro Blackie. They are laangaabs. So who cares.

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:37 pm

1) Waiting for the ICJ decision which gives us the legal right to the EEZ around Jubbaland. That happens in November and the December should be the decision

2) Clearing out Pro Madobe supporters in Gedo it started with with Abdirashid Janan, the most powerful warlord in Gedo. All the troops that have been trained the last two years in Turkey and MX Danab troops are finally being deployed as I typed.

3) Strangling Blackie and isolating him from the political scene. Capturing Bu'ale and Middle Jubba so he's isolated in Kismayo degmo. Then move in for the kill. He's troops are broken on clan lines due to Seraar's rebellion as Cawlyahan is the laandheere of OGs in Jubbaland and pro N&N (MX) as they were Barre Hiiraale's allies in JVA.
, Well written, but your wholesome statement begins with ''when Somalia wins the ICJ'', so imagen if it gets postponed again to a year like Kenya want, because lately there have been news article suggesting PM Kheyre wants to reconcile with Ahmed Madobe and Kenya asap before the election season comes.

Farmaajo whatever plan he has, it should have been done last 2 years, because the coming months which will be its final year will be the election year and anything politics like capturing Kismaayo wont have enough time to realize it.

For Farmaajo and beesha MX its do or die moment , Kismaayo now or never and forever be an second class ruled citizens in Gedo by the Kablalaxs elites in Kismayo.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Who are you

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Little kid Barre Hiiraale took over Kismaayo early 1998, Abdiqasim became president in 2001 Carta Conference.

Getting your shit straight seems to be a problem for you like saying Habar Gidir has 16 MPs and Marehan has 12 when it was really Marehan has 17 Mps and HG has 12.

Get your facts straight boy

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Who are you

Some weird kid who claims Sacad but seems to have a chip on his shoulder the size of Jupiter :lol:

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Who are you

Smile our past feud is the but the past and forgotten, what im trying to confide here is that some times you need to use brute force if the door doesnt open, so Kismayo being the door, we should all strongly support an strong arm attack on Kismayo and liberate it.

P,s. since we made up, you wanna hit up together, its like they say nothing entices an iljeex than an strong feisty woman, yammy.
Last edited by Sagax on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Little kid Barre Hiiraale took over Kismaayo early 1998, Abdiqasim became president in 2001 Carta Conference.

Getting your shit straight seems to be a problem for you like saying Habar Gidir has 16 MPs and Marehan has 12 when it was really Marehan has 17 Mps and HG has 12.

''Little Kid'', Ouch! :lol:

Yet this ''little kid' brought facts (more than 2 facts btw) to his argument and not hearsays, and also MX have 14mps Seats not 12mps as you stated.

No seriously, i have no grudge on you good folks as its only political banters, its as they say why flog an dead horse.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Who are you

Smile our past feud is the but the past and forgotten, what im trying to confide here is that some times you need to use brute force if the door doesnt open, so Kismayo being the door, we should all strongly support an strong arm attack on Kismayo and liberate it from those kenyaan goons reer garissa.

P,s. since we made up, you wanna hit up together, its like they say nothing entices an iljeex than an strong feisty woman, yammy.
Listen you cuqdad ridden laangaab ...Ogaden iyo Marehan waa dad wadadhashay..dhexdeena kabax

Now

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Who are you

Some weird kid who claims Sacad but seems to have a chip on his shoulder the size of Jupiter :lol:
Ewwww

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:14 pm

3) Strangling Blackie and isolating him from the political scene. Capturing Bu'ale and Middle Jubba so he's isolated in Kismayo degmo. Then move in for the kill. He's troops are broken on clan lines due to Seraar's rebellion as Cawlyahan is the laandheere of OGs in Jubbaland and pro N&N (MX) as they were Barre Hiiraale's allies in JVA.
, Well written, but your wholesome statement begins with ''when Somalia wins the ICJ'', so imagen if it gets postponed again to a year like Kenya want, because lately there have been news article suggesting PM Kheyre wants to reconcile with Ahmed Madobe and Kenya asap before the election season comes.

Farmaajo whatever plan he has, it should have been done last 2 years, because the coming months which will be its final year will be the election year and anything politics like capturing Kismaayo wont have enough time to realize it.

For Farmaajo and beesha MX its do or die moment , Kismaayo now or never and forever be an second class ruled citizens in Gedo by the Kablalaxs elites in Kismayo.
The XOG hoose I'm receiving is the Yankees don't fuck with Blackie and consider him a supporter of AS because him and the Kenyans don't fight the Afduub. They are the ones pushing for regime change with support from the Oromos. Anyways, i consider HG our ally and should've been our PM. Lately, PM Khayre has convinced HG of a strong Galmudug for all of us. I'm proud he's building a strong mamul. We have economic interests in Galmudug and building Hobyo as both MX and HG need a port in gobolada dhexe. Also, we have the same enemies in Majeerteen. Plus, you could've been our envoy to squash this beef with OGs and bring them to the fold. As both MX and OGs only respect HG and Dhulbahante. Fighters respect fighters. Abgaals and MJs are naago in my eyes and use foreign troops. Maxamed Zubeer is laangaab in Jubbaland and only really live in Afmadow. The rest are Cawlyahan who are neighbors to us and have similar interests. They were part of the Kacaan and the Minister of Defense in Adan Gabyow. We can karbaash MJs that's no problem but I prefer negotiations with OGs over Jubbaland than fighting. Laakin Maxamed Zubeer are willing to die on a hill for Blackie.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:15 pm

Ethiopian soldiers, who for decades roamed freely in Somalia, killing, abducting people and shelling wherever they went, couldnt even enter kismaayo, a commendable precedent set by madoobe, and no doubt, one that will inspire other somalis soon.

farmaajo is not stupid, if this was an option on the table, he'd have used it, given it'd have more civilian support than the xabashis invasion he tried.

Kismaayo and jubaland are gone. Let him waste his last year fighting a lost war.

Ahmed madoobe is a fighter, more than he is anything else, and everytime he came across hiiraale for example, we all know how it ended for hiiraale. :lol:

to this day odaygii murayaad buu ku seexdaa, il la'aan awgeed. :lol:

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:24 pm

The XOG hoose I'm receiving is the Yankees don't fuck with Blackie and consider him a supporter of AS because him and the Kenyans don't fight the Afduub. They are the ones pushing for regime change with support from the Oromos. Anyways, i consider HG our ally and should've been our PM. Lately, PM Khayre has convinced HG of a strong Galmudug for all of us. I'm proud he's building a strong mamul. We have economic interests in Galmudug and building Hobyo as both MX and HG need a port in gobolada dhexe. Also, we have the same enemies in Majeerteen. Plus, you could've been our envoy to squash this beef with OGs and bring them to the fold. As both MX and OGs only respect HG and Dhulbahante. Fighters respect fighters. Abgaals and MJs are naago in my eyes and use foreign troops. Maxamed Zubeer is laangaab in Jubbaland and only really live in Afmadow. The rest are Cawlyahan who are neighbors to us and have similar interests. They were part of the Kacaan and the Minister of Defense in Adan Gabyow. We can karbaash MJs that's no problem but I prefer negotiations with OGs over Jubbaland than fighting. Laakin Maxamed Zubeer are willing to die on a hill for Blackie.
You are an very intelligent person that seems to understand all that is wrong with this Maamul led by farmaajo, when farmaajo was chosen we (including me) celebrated and when PM kheyre was chosen again we celebrated, but what really turned us from farmaajo is his weak hands, he should have been realist and made some of the folks such as Hiraab, Raxanweyne and Ogadens his allies, and once he had his army fixed and ready to go, he should have then expelled those ugali kenyan fockers, in chess you must first tame/beat the pawns before taking out the queen, but apparently farmaajo is still busy (almost 3 years) handling the pawns i.e the Somali spoilers such as Kablalax and Hiraabs.

Farmajo began a good fight, but lost it mid way, sometimes you need more allies then enemies.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:37 pm

President Abdiqassim invaded and captured Kismayo with ease using his own clansmen Ceyr along with their ally MXs, so why doesnt Farmaajo just not invade Kismayo using their ally Murursade, walahi the Kenyans maamul under Madobe is pissing me off just like it did with the rest of the Somalis.

I strongly believe that since farmaajo got only a 1 year left, why doesnt he use his in-laws murursade along with his MX clansmen amd just invade and capture from those foreign ugali munching Kenyan Ogadens led by Ahmed madobe.

I also have the feeling that Beesha Murursade are riding the Farmajo bus for free without sacrificing anything at all, its as if they won the lottery with their in-law Farmaajo, on the other hand Beesha Mx are at loss here without having an strong Hawiye ally that can fight the good fight when the time comes, but alas time is running up for farmaajo, what a wasted 4 years :cry:
The dowlad said they will hold jubbaland elections in 3 months.
Blackie is finished, no need to go to war he will go by himself.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:39 pm

You have 14 mps. 5 from GM n 9 from JL....

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.