Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

yusuf's ancestor Ram Naag.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: yusuf's ancestor Ram Naag.

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:19 pm

The Harti (minus Maxamuud Salebaan) + Leelkase is a legit branch of Darod based on MCRA.

The Boons are mysterious to say the least. :mrgreen:
Well that was a lie , Man you are a weak debater and debating from passion and jealousy not so much facts and evidence.
Dhulbahante are 90% E-V32 as are Majeerteen and Mareexaan .

( DAAROOD is real , ISAAQ are a confederation :lol: )

Habar awal iyo Garxajis waxay isku yihiin ma noo sheegii karta ?
Ma laba sheekh Isaxaaq baa jiray midna ahaa Haplogroup E , kii kalena Haplogroup T
Sida bay wax uu jiraan kkkkkkk
Wallahi I have cemented Darod as a tribal grouping of walaalo is real because of this. On my 23AndMe, all the Somalis that showed up as relatives are Marehan followed by Majerten and Dhulbahante. I went to like page 15 of relatives to just randomly pick a a very distant relatives....it turned out to be a Dhulbahante/Jaamac Siyaad. I was like wtf then randomly picked page 20, turned out to be Majeerteen/Cali Saleebaan. One random guy messaged me to share info saying we were 5th cousins, turns out to be Dhulo/Cali Geri (although in fairness my mom's grandma is Cali Geri/reer Gorod so this guy is possibly real kin) :lol:
Anigu Cali Geri baan ahayba lolz

Daaroodka inuu jiray Cilimiga cadaynayaa kkkkk
Iidoor inuu yahay dad isku tagay cilimiga cadeeyay .

Cuqdada Isaaq haysaa ee ku kaliftay inay Somalinimada iyo Dir ka cararaan DNA baa lagu ogaaday kkkkkkkk
Shaw nimaanku nimaan markii horaba iis Og bay ahayeen 😂😂

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 pm

what bullshit
The Harti (minus Maxamuud Salebaan) + Leelkase is a legit branch of Darod based on MCRA.

Well that was a lie , Man you are a weak debater and debating from passion and jealousy not so much facts and evidence.

Ma laba sheekh Isaxaaq baa jiray midna ahaa Haplogroup E , kii kalena Haplogroup T
It’s all based on MCRA (Most Common Recent Ancestor).

All E-V32 are not closely related. The majority of Darod and Hawiye separated around 3000-3500 years ago.

E-V32 Harti (minus Maxamuud Salebaan) share a recent MCRA with Leelkase. The Maxamuud Salebaan are closer to southerners such as Garre, Hawiye etc.

Most E-V32 Ogadenis share a recent MCRA and they are distantly related to the Harti/Leelkase. The Kablalax myth is debunked by the timespan of their shared MCRA.

Isaaq is not a clan. We are an ethnic group. Qowmiyada Isaaq aka Ishaakia :eat:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Wallahi bilaahi you're a coon. You are still seeking legitimacy/nobility from outside Africa? What incidence of EV-32 is there outside of East Africa (99.99999%)???

Like 0%??

Ku lahaa Bani heblaayo iyo Sicilians :lol:
Don’t get mad yaa Boon. :mrgreen:

I’m not seeking legitimacy, I’m stating facts.

My closest non Somali paternal relatives are the Bani Malik tribe of Iraq/Kuwait/UAE based on our shared MCRA (Most common recent ancestor). Followed by some Ashkenaz Jews and south Europeans (Sicilians, Italians, Cretans).
No offense but the only reply you deserve is kintirkaada u sheeg :mrgreen:

The only ibnul you are is ibnul COON. The closest non-Somali relativels the overwhelmingly majority of Somalis have are the Borana Oromo according to all Somali genetic group testing

Are you crying again Boon? :pac:

Well, Based on Y-DNA I’m not closely related to Borana. I’m closer to an Ashkenaz Yahuudi from Romania or a Sicilian from Corleone than I am to a Boran.

Also Bani Malik is the clan. My closest non Somali paternal relatives based on MCRA belong to the Al-Ali subclan of Bani Malik. They rule one of the 7 emirates of UAE.

The ancient ties between the Iidoor race and UAE clans are not just a coincidence. :mrgreen:

Just because you’re gender fluid doesn’t mean everyone else is. So don’t project your reality yaa Boon.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Xildiid

Where did you do the MCRA?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:52 pm

Wallahi I have cemented Darod as a tribal grouping of walaalo is real because of this. On my 23AndMe, all the Somalis that showed up as relatives are Marehan followed by Majerten and Dhulbahante. I went to like page 15 of relatives to just randomly pick a a very distant relatives....it turned out to be a Dhulbahante/Jaamac Siyaad. I was like wtf then randomly picked page 20, turned out to be Majeerteen/Cali Saleebaan. One random guy messaged me to share info saying we were 5th cousins, turns out to be Dhulo/Cali Geri (although in fairness my mom's grandma is Cali Geri/reer Gorod so this guy is possibly real kin) :lol:
Anigu Cali Geri baan ahayba lolz

Daaroodka inuu jiray Cilimiga cadaynayaa kkkkk
Iidoor inuu yahay dad isku tagay cilimiga cadeeyay .

Cuqdada Isaaq haysaa ee ku kaliftay inay Somalinimada iyo Dir ka cararaan DNA baa lagu ogaaday kkkkkkkk
Shaw nimaanku nimaan markii horaba iis Og bay ahayeen 😂😂
Damn, awoowaad ii tahay kolkaase. I'll have to start calling you awoowe from now on :lol:

Yeah man, the funny thing is my mom's grandpa was nimankii Mareexaan ee Daraawiish ahaa and her grandma was ANTI-daraaawiish :mrgreen: Islaanta Cali Geri was reer Samantar Gorod and Cali Dhuux's niece! Her name was Calowla Aw-Cabdi Aadan.

It's amazing how someone who lived so long ago can have an impact on someone today. I have always been fascinated with language, sayings, and Somali history/literature and the reason why I grew up with that and people being surprised by my knowledge of the Somali language as a doopey American kid is because of the influence of my mom man. This lady just made me love language and she picked it up from her grandma. My mom said she would listen to her for hours on end and memorize all kinds of stories and gabayo. It wasn't only Cali Dhuux who had the gifts in the family, all of reer Aadan were apparently gifted. Anyways Islaanta Cali Geri passed down a lot to my mom who passed down a lot to me and my siblings.

I have hours of recordings of some of the things my mom gleaned from her Cali Geri grandma but here is one little excerpt I have shared before. It's Cali Geri oo duulay to exact retribution from Ogaadeen for Sayidka bringing destruction to them. It's part of the collection my mom memorized from what her grandma remembered about the tit for tats between her uncle Cali Dhuux Aadan and Sayidka

(Click on it and it will take you to vocoroo upload)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 pm

Don’t get mad yaa Boon. :mrgreen:

I’m not seeking legitimacy, I’m stating facts.

My closest non Somali paternal relatives are the Bani Malik tribe of Iraq/Kuwait/UAE based on our shared MCRA (Most common recent ancestor). Followed by some Ashkenaz Jews and south Europeans (Sicilians, Italians, Cretans).

The only ibnul you are is ibnul COON. The closest non-Somali relativels the overwhelmingly majority of Somalis have are the Borana Oromo according to all Somali genetic group testing

Well, Based on Y-DNA I’m not closely related to Borana. I’m closer to an Ashkenaz Yahuudi from Romania or a Sicilian from Corleone than I am to a Boran.

Also Bani Malik is the clan. My closest non Somali paternal relatives based on MCRA belong to the Al-Ali subclan of Bani Malik. They rule one of the 7 emirates of UAE.

The ancient ties between the Iidoor race and UAE clans are not just a coincidence. :mrgreen:

Just because you’re gender fluid doesn’t mean everyone else is. So don’t project your reality yaa Boon.
I actually think it's very embarrassing and lack of self-esteem on your part.

You are not UNIQUE though. This a problem for Black people all over the world. When the world has been conditioned to look down on BLACK, is it any surprise Blacks themselves do not want to be Black?

Look at you. You are basically Xplaya after passing thr stage of denial. You can't deny the traditional method to connect to Arab origins is fake so what do you do? Come up with the most twisted and insecure attempt to get a work around.

You can say you are Chinese, I really could give a rat's ass...the fact is THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF SOMALIS ARE E-V32.

The overwhelming majority of Isaaq who have taken the tests are also similarly E-V32 (apart from the Dir T Haplogroup which shows up in a lot of Habar Yonis)

There are almost ZERO CASES of E-V32 outside of East Africa.

There are almost ZERO E-V32 among Jews or southern Europeans or even north Africans.

It formed amd stayed in East Africa where it is prevalent in Cushitic Speakers.

In ALL GROUP TESTING, Borana Oromo are the closest non-Somali paternal kin.

What do you come up with? Hebel Ali or Sheikh Hebel who just happen to be leaders of Emirate fulaan.

It's not a shame to be Black African you know. We all know that's what is motivating you so maybe you should sit down somewhere and stop being intrinsically ashamed of your own skin?

Facts don't need YOUR acceptance.

Somalis, including the majority of Darod and Isaaq, formed IN Africa and stayed IN Africa.

They came from an original group that formed on the Nile (E-V12).

A group of E-V12 followed the Nile south or the Sudanese/ Eritrean coast.

This group of E-V12 gave rise to E-V32.

E-V32 gave rise to the modern Cushitic speaking Somali, Oromo, Afar, etc.

The Somali is most closely related to the Borana Oromo and is not anymore closer to a Jewish or Sicilian than any other E3B carrier.

It's like a Habar Jeclo saying his closest kin is Hawiye because they are Somali together but not the Garxajis whom you are Isaaq with before Somali??

No, you are NOT closer to a Sicilian or Bani hebel who you just share E3b with when the Borana Oromo shares not just E3B with you but under that also shares E-V12 and under that also shares E-V32 with you as your closest genetic tribe.

Are we really having a debate about this as if this isn't a about anything else but Black insecurity?
Last edited by Voltage on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Xildiid

You have to do the big Y-DNA test where they compare STR mutations and determine T-MCRA. I haven’t taken a DNA test. A distant paternal cousin of mine took the test and another individual from another branch of Solomadow (HJ) got the same results. That individual also matched with SomaliNet member KowJow who’s Reer Caynaanshe (HY).

I would never give any company access to such crucial information. They know you better than you know yourself and in the future bio-weapons will become the real deal.

YDNA is just a tiny fraction of a persons DNA. Overall DNA (Autosomal) is more indicative of a persons true ancestry and ethnic Somalis are related if you look at autosomal DNA. Something your brother Voltage doesn’t understand.

The Borana he loves to claim carry Omotic and in some cases Nilotic admixture that’s not found in true ethnic Somalis except for a few outliers in NFD and deep Kilil 5. Somali populations who have mixed with Oromos and other groups in the past.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:29 pm

I actually think it's very embarrassing and lack of self-esteem on your part.

You are not UNIQUE though. This a problem for Black people all over the world. When the world has been conditioned to look down on BLACK, is it any surprise Blacks themselves do not want to be Black?

Look at you. You are basically Xplaya after passing thr stage of denial. You can't deny the traditional method to connect to Arab origins is fake so what do you do? Come up with the most twisted and insecure attempt to get a work around.

You can say you are Chinese, I really could give a rat's ass...the fact is THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF SOMALIS ARE E-V32.

The overwhelming majority of Isaaq who have taken the tests are also similarly E-V32 (apart from the Dir T Haplogroup which shows up in a lot of Habar Yonis)

There are almost ZERO CASES of E-V32 outside of East Africa.

There are almost ZERO E-V32 among Jews or southern Europeans or even north Africans.

It formed amd stayed in East Africa where it is prevalent in Cushitic Speakers.

In ALL GROUP TESTING, Borana Oromo are the closest non-Somali paternal kin.

What do you come up with? Hebel Ali or Sheikh Hebel who just happen to be leaders of Emirate fulaan.

It's not a shame to be Black African you know. We all know that's what is motivating you so maybe you should sit down somewhere and stop being intrinsically ashamed of your own skin?

Do you really think I give a fuck about Ayrabs? :pac:

Haplogroup T originated in Mesopotamia. It’s not a Dir haplogroup. Waxaad noogu sheekeyneyso bal eeg. Are Assyrians from Nineveh Dir?

E-V32 originated in the Nile valley (south Egypt).

The Somali ethnic group are related because of the shared autosomal DNA. This autosomal DNA makes us distinct from other groups in the HoA, even fellow Cushites such as the Borana you love to claim who carry Omotic and Nilotic admixture.
Last edited by Xildiiid on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Xildiid

You have to do the big Y-DNA test where they compare STR mutations and determine T-MCRA. I haven’t taken a DNA test. A distant paternal cousin of mine took the test and another individual from another branch of Solomadow (HJ) got the same results. That individual also matched with SomaliNet member KowJow who’s Reer Caynaanshe (HY).

I would never give any company access to such crucial information. They know you better than you know yourself and in the future bio-weapons will become the real deal.

YDNA is just a tiny fraction of a persons DNA. Overall DNA (Autosomal) is more indicative of a persons true ancestry and ethnic Somalis are related if you look at autosomal DNA. Something your brother Voltage doesn’t understand.

The Borana he loves to claim carry Omotic and in some cases Nilotic admixture that’s not found in true ethnic Somalis except for a few outliers in NFD and deep Kilil 5. Somali populations who have mixed with Oromos and other groups in the past.
It's true, I have limited understanding about this and I have never been that interested. I could tell by your first response to me the first time we talked about this you probably even partake in genetic forums debating this so your deep interest has already been noted :lol:

Personally I am calling bs on what you said above but I need to ask if we are even talking about the same thing.

I was interested after everyone was doing the 23AndMe and did it afterwards. The Arab origins thing is something I never cared for and once my return was E-V32 just like thr majority of Somalis, I never looked back.

Are you saying you are not talking about 23NMe and Haplogroups but something else?

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Xildiid

It's true, I have limited understanding about this and I have never been that interested. I could tell by your first response to me the first time we talked about this you probably even partake in genetic forums debating this so your deep interest has already been noted :lol:

Personally I am calling bs on what you said above but I need to ask if we are even talking about the same thing.

I was interested after everyone was doing the 23AndMe and did it afterwards. The Arab origins thing is something I never cared for and once my return was E-V32 just like thr majority of Somalis, I never looked back.

Are you saying you are not talking about 23NMe and Haplogroups but something else?
Haplogroups only represent a small part of your DNA, mainly your ancestral paternal line (father to father) and ancestral maternal line (mother to mother). When it comes to haplogroups, T-MCRA (Time to most common recent ancestor) is an important denominator.

However Autosomal DNA represents your overall DNA i.e the DNA you inherited from all your ancestors. You have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents, 32, 64, 128, etc.

Somalis are related based on autosomal DNA because of different historical factors. Small population, highly mobile pastoral lifestyle, strict xeer culture and isolated geography which enabled Somalis to intermix but also diminished the possibility of mixing with outside groups.

This gave the Somalis their own unique genetic profile distinct from neighboring groups such as Oromos, Afar, Habeshas etc.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Yeah I completely understand you now.

When I said, Oromo are E-V32, I wasn't trying to say they have an identical profile to us. I was just saying father to father to father line, we constituted a tribe thousands of years ago.

I am aware the typical Borana while he may be E-V32 with us is probably 40% Nilotic or something.

Since I have already given one company my genetic data (23AndMe) might as well test my full Y-DNA. What company does this? Ancestry.com?

P.S. See, we don't have to fight? Aflagaado and caay does not need to be how we consistently address each other?

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Yeah I completely understand you now.

When I said, Oromo are E-V32, I wasn't trying to say they have an identical profile to us. I was just saying father to father to father line, we constituted a tribe thousands of years ago.

I am aware the typical Borana while he may be E-V32 with us is probably 40% Nilotic or something.

Since I have already given one company my genetic data (23AndMe) might as well test my full Y-DNA. What company does this? Ancestry.com?

P.S. See, we don't have to fight? Aflagaado and caay does not need to be how we consistently address each other?
Somalis seem to be closer to Bejas than they are to Boranas because proto Somalis migrated from south Egypt through the Red Sea corridor (Northeast Sudan and Eritrea) to the Somali Peninsula and there seems to be a genetic connection from this period even though it’s 4000 years ago. Even the Bani Amer (Beja/Tigre mix) show genetic affinity with Somalis. This connection have been highlighted in genetic journals.

FamilyTreeDNA does the Big Y.

KowJow

Postby KowJow » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Xildiid is correct, Harti are not closely paternally related, the Maxamuud Saleebaan are paternally closer to the Garre clan than they are to Harti Waqooyi (Warsan & Dhulo) and other MJs. As you can see below the Somali DNA project administators grouped their DNA samples with a Garre. If you look at the highlighted Cali Saleebaan and Ciise Maxamuud STR mutations (the numbers) you'll see that they share identical mutations with the Garre and not the other Hartis in the top column, especially the DYSS464 values, meaning that they have a closer paternal ancestor with the Garre than they do with their fellow Hartis. Also the Hartis in the top column share a common anctesor within the past 800 years according to BIG Y tests, going by STRS it looks like the Maxamuud Saleebaan and harti don't share an ancestor within 3000 years. Even the Leelkase and Absame are more close to warsans and dhulos than Maxamuud saleebaan are. Harti and especially MJ is officially a fake clan, busted by DNA.

DNA expert Apollo (Itrah) touched upon this on Somalispot but the MJs freaked out and the Admin quickly deleted his comment and the other comments that were discussing it :lol: They tried to cover it up but i got screenshots, poor Apollo being silenced for sharing knowledge.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:13 am

Xildiid

Absolutely, somalis only had an explosion of population recently, and I wouldn't surprised if we were less than 1 million 2-3 hundred years ago. We are also very closely related, with most somalis sharing a recent ancestor less than 10 generations ago.

At the end of the day, people are people and there is nothing wrong with mixing, in fact genetically it's more beneficial.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:15 am

DNA expert Apollo (Itrah) touched upon this on Somalispot but the MJs freaked out and the Admin quickly deleted his comment and the other comments that were discussing it :lol: They tried to cover it up but i got screenshots, poor Apollo being silenced for sharing knowledge.

Somalis are too funny. Why do they make such sweeping claims from such a small sample? :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.