Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

deputy upper house speaker in Kismayo, heshiis on motion against

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

deputy upper house speaker in Kismayo, heshiis on motion against

Postby sahal80 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Siyaasiyiinta Qabiilooyinka waa wayn ee mucaaradka gees ka gees Somalia oo kismaayo ku qulqulaya ayaa heshiis ku gaarey in Farmaajo lagu tuuro motion. i have already made a thread about this i said the agenda was to prepare banaanbaxyo first now they have alot of anti constitution points lake messing with former presidents and placing sactionins on a Somali city. countries are pouring money into opposition.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2019/Oct/w ... 162139.htm

Kenya gives itself the credit of the sanctions on Kismayo being lifted.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Oct/ ... ation.aspx

opposition would need enough votes+splitting ex sakiin ally mursal from N&N and finally his fate will be in the hands of the head of the suprime court :steviej:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: deputy upper house speaker in Kismayo, heshiis on motion against

Postby Murax » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Sahal ninyaho maad xishootid?. Min 2017 Ilaa Yauminaa Hadaa waxaad ku heysay Farmaajo gone, Kheyre gone blah blah. Ninyaho you have no choice but to Samir until 2021. Sanbalooshe, Shariif, Culusow, Guleed are expired raashin HAG. Xaaf, Waare, Finnish currently relevant HAG that have showed loyalty to the State and shall be rewarded :up: :som:

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:11 pm

I don’t think that will happen. They’ll just close down the parliament with nisa like with jawaari and try to leverage state collapse if arms are taken against them. Depends how mad HSM and SHeikh sharif get. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Sahal ninyaho maad xishootid?. Min 2017 Ilaa Yauminaa Hadaa waxaad ku heysay Farmaajo gone, Kheyre gone blah blah. Ninyaho you have no choice but to Samir until 2021. Sanbalooshe, Shariif, Culusow, Guleed are expired raashin HAG. Xaaf, Waare, Finnish currently relevant HAG that have showed loyalty to the State and shall be rewarded :up: :som:
don't shoot the messenger this is not about me its about what is going inside the opposition alleys. learn like there is a govt there is an opposition. btw no one is loyal to this govt they r corrupting them like waare he never likes them.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:37 pm

don't shoot the messenger this is not about me its about what is going inside the opposition alleys. learn like there is a govt there is an opposition. btw no one is loyal to this govt they r corrupting them like waare he never likes them.
Sahal be an analyst not a tabloid distributor.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:01 am

Damn, this is sad. How do you involve yourself so deeply in politics and not even have basic rudimentary understanding of the constitution that governs it? :lol:

Just going by one headline saying pointless Abshir Bukhaari with 0 influence (he was elected deputy speaker of the Senate before people knew him as Mahad Salaad's minion) followed his boss Abdirahman Abdishakuur to Kismaayo, this guy makes all kinds of conjuctures about the viability of motions, impeachment, and donors are throwing money into opposition.

All the while all he did is expose his naivete.

1. Impeachment CAN NEVER come from the Senate. It HAS TO BE proposed in the Parliament (Lower House) by 1/3 of Parliamentarians and it must be declared legally valid by the Supreme Court before the motion can even be tabled.

Even getting to this stage is impossible (remember when they tried to impeach Hassan Sheek and then Farmaajo? It was a headache for them until they just dropped).

If they do get to the stage of tabling the motion in Parliament, then the Senate can come in since motion to impeach requires 2/3 of both houses.

I mean I have read the constitution at least 3 times completely just to be aware of how these people govern themselves, but one would think Sahal would have at least read the impeachment Artical 92 the last time we had this issue be a big one.

2. Even if the Senate could consitutionally propose the motion, what anyone in the Senate thinks is completely irrelevant except for odayga Isaaq. Abdi Xaashi would never allow that sort of politics in the Senate. The man is the most respected person in government for a reason.

Even last time when the Speaker of the House was adamant about tabling the motion, Abdi Xaashi was one of the major reasons for changing his mind.

3. No one cares about Abshir Bukhaari or Mahad Salaad or Abdirahman Abdishakuur or Shariif Sakiin or Guuleed or all these powerless opposition figures who are going to sip tea for a day and then go back to being powerless and irrelevant the next day. These is no different then their little conference in Nairobi you said exactly 4 months ago would lead to forcing Farmaajo to get ridbof Kheyre.

If Abshir Bukhaari's pointless deputy role in Senate is getting to you, the dude was elected before anybody knew he was kabo qaade for Mahad Salad a junior member of Abdirahman Abdishakuur's party. He could never win a vote again and really no one cares about him or the 2nd Marehan deputy guy of the Senate either.

The Senate is generally weaker than the Parliament (as it should be since parliament is more direct democracy) and even while being weaker, no one even farts in it without Abdi Xaashi giving permission.

So you see, the entire premise for his conjucture was ignorance.

Abshir Bukhaar =/= Senate =/= Impeachment Motion

Basically, Abshir Bukhaari does not equal influence or state of the Senate which does not equal the possibility of impeachment motion since the motion cannot even be started in the Senate.

Everything else he said is irrelevant, because the entire conjuncture was based on the false premise I outlined.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:51 am

cajiib! who talked about Senate? u mixing between deputy visit to kismayo and the motion against farmaajo thats agreed by "the clan political leaders " i aldready mentioned how they contacting their mps including wufuuda from far regions that r heading to kismaayo. bukhaari is an official that is the point he will be seen as independent official who recognizes ahmed madobe.

senateka wuxuu qaabilsanyahay stateska

i said opposition would need to split mursal from N&N si uu u qabto motionka what the fking senate you talking about? this guy will be dealt by sharif hassan he is his sleeping cell. all he wats is more mps last time he said i accepted it but you guys let me down for not not making sure those who saying they didnt sign

finally the suprime court weights in after the president losing the confidence not before that. it shall look wether their points can be a ground to impeach him or not. the guy who heads this court was pro SL he must be their sleeping cell and gonna put the last nail on his coffin kkkk

actually this is the authorities of the contitutional court and since it wasnt established yet the suprime court deals with this.

xataa haduusan dhicin farmaajo wadanka waa kala qaybsanaanaa and im sure HAG regions will follow suit in due course. pro Sh sharif will be elected for Galmudug and waare is waiting for this admin. once this happen fasalaamun calaa farmaajo asagaaba automatically loses control accross the country.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:27 am

Sahal,

First off you really struggle with sourcing. Your sourcing is limited to a picture of individuals with a 10 page caption that tells all your fantasies of what you hope it means. Its never direct quotes from the parties directly involved.

With you, you have not been right in even one of these wild predictions you make. As they say ‘a broken clock is right twice a day’ but you have not been right even once :lol:

Take Voltage even if he was off on a prediction here or there, he has broken some major stories here in the past like the end of the ICU, saying exactly how it was going to happen. He predicted a Marexaan presidency years ago. Even now whenever he predicts something its nothing way out in fantasy land, but they’re macquul realistic assessments based on real sourcing that strongly suggests what he’s insinuating. I’m not saying this because he’s my cousin but I noticed a difference in how you guys make predictions.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:28 am

Sahal,

First off you really struggle with sourcing. Your sourcing is limited to a picture of individuals with a 10 page caption that tells all your fantasies of what you hope it means. Its never direct quotes from the parties directly involved.

With you, you have not been right in even one of these wild predictions you make. As they say ‘a broken clock is right twice a day’ but you have not been right even once :lol:

Take Voltage even if he was off on a prediction here or there, he has broken some major stories here in the past like the end of the ICU, saying exactly how it was going to happen. He predicted a Marexaan presidency years ago. Even now whenever he predicts something its nothing way out in fantasy land, but they’re macquul realistic assessments based on real sourcing that strongly suggests what he’s insinuating. I’m not saying this because he’s my cousin but I noticed a difference in how you guys make predictions.
Voltage predictions are based in waxyi mx he is kinda mx prophet kkkk bahasha markeey kaa badbadato waa rumeesanee kkkk je believes that Farmaajo will be relected not even someday but stright after his first term and based on what? based on WADANINIMO the great somali people will vote for this hero kkkkk meel walbe asaga iyo kheyre qaataabillahi aa laga taagan yahay.

my friend my predictions are based on sources. i stated that hasaan sh is gonna win in his first term when non one was known him. i stated the end of unukaleh bc HG wants a pm the president could be an eelaay. look how close indeed HG backed farmaajo instead of Sikiin fpr the same reason(pm post)

as farmaajo i put him in my top candidates for two times i cant find one thread where i was telling smooth how he is different this time bc he is backed by qatar...some tome out of HAGnimo i dont state real f-king info for example i was told in the night that farmaajo has 70 mps and i omed one guy here but i forgot his name this is why im confusing him woth warsheekh/abkoow when i pmed him "i told you 70 mps he 71" i even mentioned his murursade connections aka kheyre! i was expecting the pm to come from them or saleebaan before he even gets elected!

i predicted heshiis eith ahmed madoobe on 2013
now i said his admin will work in kismaayo under kenya jl will be divided...this govt will back an admin out of kismaayo...i predicted the buaale scenario before anyone ever mentioned. JL division will weaken Farmaajo. i rather deal with madoobe instead of an unknown OG and make dblock allies instead of becoming allies of Hiraab....Farmaajo could have made peace between Mx and OG and obliterate the kablalah thing.

some of my old threads that was so close. are tyey were based Afar afar afaafiil(faalka hawadle ee hada qatar reerow hassan siiyeen) sababtaas ayey farmaajo marlabaad taageereeyn just 4 years. they backed sharif, hassan sh and Farmaajo that why they going kheyre kkk
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=381833

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=382152

pms i exchanged with warsheekh i told him farmaajo number 2 and if he reachs the second round garguurte will be over. my friend was still thinking an abgaal even farmaajo being number 2 in mps. i said no other abgaal can replace hasaan sh for no more abgaal reasons backed by HG(nabsigii abgaal aa heesta HG)
this is watsheekh not me

"HAG is more dangerous for HSM. CCC mala jeclo because of the badda thing. Farmajo vs HSM hadey noqoto HSM will win because Puntland will support HSM"

SOMALINET HOME
SomaliNet Forums
Quick links
FAQUser avatar sahal8004
Board index
Search

SITE SEARCH

User Control Panel
Overview
Board preferences
Private messages

Compose message
Manage PM drafts
Inbox
Outbox (2)
Sent messages
Rules, folders & settings
Friends
6tonezz
AhlulbaytSoldier
DarthSomali
KimJongIllest
Somaliman50
Somalione
TheblueNwhite
View messages: Inbox
Folder is 62% full (1878 out of 3000 messages stored)

Send ReplyForwardReturn to “Inbox”
Previous PM in historyNext PM in history
User avatarAbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Re: my sources
Sent: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:37 pm
Recipient: sahal80

1-gargurte
2-farmajo
3-sharif
4-ccc

in this case sharif may ally himself with cc to compete against gargurte in the second round unless cc picks farmajo on clan bases but his group want the pm position

gargurtes pm is OG

if farmajo gets through the second round its over for gargurte

we will see tomorrow didnt like to post it publically just wanted to show you that its not easy for unukaleh.

this happened tonight. HG is split between Gargurte and farmajo, badicade who r angery on gargurte bc of hirshabelle joined farmajo. gaaljecel gargurte, murursade split between gargurte and farmajo bc of ethiopia not bc of damjaddiid. the two dhuxulows r pro ethiopia so they r voting for gargurte. there is one karanle diplomat un safaarada ethiopia that why gargurte was backing dhagdheer dhuxulow in the upper house against bukhari-saleban-

hawadle most sharif, three gargurte

gaaljecel garguurte

mudulood divided between garguurte, osoble and sharif

this is just for HAG

xildhibaanada waxay rabaan waji cusub chancekii jibril iyo osoble waxaa qaatey gargurte iyo sharif

saa darteed abgaal ahaan waxaa ugu dhaw garguurte
I got sources myself. One relative of mine who is working in gov. Hassan Hilowle married to Ugassada told me HSM got this. A small chance for Shariif. Farmajo has no chance at all.

War this abgaal faan i do is because of kaftan. I rather see a good president from any clan than a bad from my clan. Fock qabiil
Previous PMNext PM
Move to folder:
EXPAND VIEWMESSAGE HISTORY:
Sent: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:28 am
by sahal80

:up:
Sent: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:18 am
by AbkoowDhiblaawe

:up: hassan has lost it

its farmajo vs sharif

ccc has voted sharif...sharif votes r expected to be 100

xaalada waa ku xuntahay beesha dhabtii

my source was right farmajo got 71 i said 70
Farmaajo waa so dhoweynaa. Meeshaan beel beel ma taagno. It is a victory for all somalis
Sent: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:42 am
by sahal80

:up: hassan has lost it

its farmajo vs sharif

ccc has voted sharif...sharif votes r expected to be 100

xaalada waa ku xuntahay beesha dhabtii

my source was right farmajo got 71 i said 70
Sent: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:10 am
by AbkoowDhiblaawe

do you think if sharif pulls out it will estrenthen garguurte or it will give a chance to other candidates?

whos more danger for gargurte; a HAG candidate or dblock candidate?

i heard hawadle r among the confused ones that maybe let down by sharif. i dont think they will go for farmajo. hassans grandmother sultaano fiidow is cali madaxwayne a sister of sanbalolshes grandfather(cali) thats why hes pro-ali madaxwayne so they said to goodax if hassan gets more than 130 votes in the first round we have to vote for him in the second round bc people will be scared.

farmajo is pro-murursade his in laws and saleeban(ala sheekh) and they dont like hawade.
A HAG is more dangerous for HSM. CCC mala jeclo because of the badda thing. Farmajo vs HSM hadey noqoto HSM will win because Puntland will support HSM.

I think the only one who can really threaten HSM is shariif and Jibriil. I hope HSM looses today either farmajo or jibriil
Sent: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:39 am
by sahal80

do you think if sharif pulls out it will estrenthen garguurte or it will give a chance to other candidates?

whos more danger for gargurte; a HAG candidate or dblock candidate?

i heard hawadle r among the confused ones that maybe let down by sharif. i dont think they will go for farmajo. hassans grandmother sultaano fiidow is cali madaxwayne a sister of sanbalolshes grandfather(cali) thats why hes pro-ali madaxwayne so they said to goodax if hassan gets more than 130 votes in the first round we have to vote for him in the second round bc people will be scared.

farmajo is pro-murursade his in laws and saleeban(ala sheekh) and they dont like hawade.
Sent: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:01 am
by sahal80

:up: well said imam

shariif waa ka bixi rabaa tartanka.
Sent: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:37 pm
by AbkoowDhiblaawe

1-gargurte
2-farmajo
3-sharif
4-ccc

in this case sharif may ally himself with cc to compete against gargurte in the second round unless cc picks farmajo on clan bases but his group want the pm position

gargurtes pm is OG

we will see tomorrow didnt like to post it publically just wanted to show you that its not easy for unukaleh.

this happened tonight. HG is split between Gargurte and farmajo, badicade who r angery on gargurte bc of hirshabelle joined farmajo. gaaljecel gargurte, murursade split between gargurte and farmajo bc of ethiopia not bc of damjaddiid. the two dhuxulows r pro ethiopia so they r voting for gargurte. there is one karanle diplomat un safaarada ethiopia that why gargurte was backing dhagdheer dhuxulow in the upper house against bukhari-saleban-

gaaljecel garguurte

this is just for HAG

xildhibaanada waxay rabaan waji cusub chancekii jibril iyo osoble waxaa qaatey gargurte iyo sharif

I got sources myself. One relative of mine who is working in gov. Hassan Hilowle married to Ugassada told me HSM got this. A small chance for Shariif. Farmajo has no chance at all.

War this abgaal faan i do is because of kaftan. I rather see a good president from any clan than a bad from my clan. Fock qabiil
my sources
Sent: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:09 pm
by sahal80

1-gargurte
2-farmajo
3-sharif
4-ccc

gargurtes pm is OG

gaaljecel garguurte

this is just for HAG

Board index MembersThe team