Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real reason why Kenya is willing to war over Jubbaland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Real reason why Kenya is willing to war over Jubbaland

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:22 pm

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Real reason why Kenya is willing to war over Jubbaland

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Nobody is gonna fight for JL except me and you......and so far your bark is louder than your bite.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Nobody is gonna fight for JL except me and you......and so far your bark is louder than your bite.
You gained a victory. A Pyrrhic victory that is.

:mrgreen:

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:51 pm

:lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:49 pm

This guy was literally waving the Xabashi flag when he thought they were gonna conquer Kismayo for him.

Now he's getting all excited because a few Kenyan Somali's participated in Madoobes inauguration.

Farmaajo can't do anything.......the clock is ticking on him.......tick tock....tick tock....tick tock!

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:56 pm

I'm in a great mood. I won Kismaayo without firing a shot. Kabalax fucked up badly. Tick tock tick tock til Madobe is deposed my friend. See me in 3 months time in Bu'ale

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Listen sxb......I wish you well....honestly.
I just hope you can get the help you need. :)

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 pm

And what are you in jubbaland sxb?

:lupe:

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:55 pm

And what are you in jubbaland sxb?

:lupe:
Maybe he thought jubbada dheexe was sool

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:43 pm

This guy was literally waving the Xabashi flag when he thought they were gonna conquer Kismayo for him.

Now he's getting all excited because a few Kenyan Somali's participated in Madoobes inauguration.

Farmaajo can't do anything.......the clock is ticking on him.......tick tock....tick tock....tick tock!
dont you know saddam is reer hassan without him kismaayo will fall in 2 days, he is the vice president that keeps the marexaan hoard at bay

dont speak of things you have no idea off

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:00 pm

dont you know saddam is reer hassan without him kismaayo will fall in 2 days, he is the vice president that keeps the marexaan hoard at bay

The difference between Sade and Kablalax is that Sade would rather Kismaayo 'Falls' and burns than Kablalax ruling it.
Reer Xasan maahane Reer Xaawo uu yeer, Niman Galgaduud iyo Gedo ka yimid after 20th Century Waxba kama weydineyno
Kismaayo is not Luuq, Reer Xaawo meeshan malahan

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:03 pm

You're all ilma soomale. So unite and make sure the Kenyans cannot do any harm. Abiy and ethio are with u all.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:45 am

I'm actually trying to create a unified democratic Jubbaland republic where ilkayars and Cagdheers can play in peace. Not a one man show. But these peasants think I'm their enemy.

:wow:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:49 am

The difference between Sade and Kablalax is that Sade would rather Kismaayo 'Falls' and burns than Kablalax ruling it.
Reer Xasan maahane Reer Xaawo uu yeer, Niman Galgaduud iyo Gedo ka yimid after 20th Century Waxba kama weydineyno
Kismaayo is not Luuq, Reer Xaawo meeshan malahan
Kismaayo unkuaa leh boowe. I don't need the permission of a laangaab Dhabacyo. This internal matter of Jubbaland is between Cagdheers and Ilkayars.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.