Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Talked To My Uncle Who’s Reer Beledweyne

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Talked To My Uncle Who’s Reer Beledweyne

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:30 pm

My Uncle was part of the small Marexaan community in Beledweyne. He talked about how during Sharmake Gov AUN there was a flood similar to this in in Beledweyne. The Gov literally evacuated the entire city through Somali military convoys, set up tents outside the city for all the residents. He lived outside the city for two months then returned.

Point if this is it just shows how important Dawladnimo oo adag ah is. Whether it was the famous famine 2011, this disaster etc we have to be self sufficient and not rely 100% on Sadaqo. We will not get there if we’re constantly undermining each other.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Talked To My Uncle Who’s Reer Beledweyne

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Murax, it used to be like that all the time i heard sh ali jimcaale who under him as wasiirka shaqada iyo shaqaalaha was built mogadishu airport had hobyo port project and something to do about the floods in baladweyne. these two projects were throwing from daaqda by sharmake and siyaad barre. we dont need govt aid we need solution and projects. i hope next Hiraab govt and hirshabelle state to cooperate and rivive these teo projects.

this is 1981

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:10 am

Murux,

Dawladnimo wax ka wanaagsan majiro but Somalis are selfish and paranoid imbeciles for the most part. They believe everyone is out there to get them.
these two projects were throwing from daaqda by sharmake and siyaad barre.
Money allocated for these projects were always stolen by individuals who were hired to carry them out and it had nothing to do with the presidents.
we dont need govt aid we need solution and projects.
That is the same thing. If it is not privately funded and it comes from the government it is the same hing no matter how you label.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:02 am

Murax

Have you been to Somalia? Go and meet these dowlad people and some will make you feel sick.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Murax

Have you been to Somalia? Go and meet these dowlad people and some will make you feel sick.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Murax

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:33 am

Murux,

Dawladnimo wax ka wanaagsan majiro but Somalis are selfish and paranoid imbeciles for the most part. They believe everyone is out there to get them.
these two projects were throwing from daaqda by sharmake and siyaad barre.
Money allocated for these projects were always stolen by individuals who were hired to carry them out and it had nothing to do with the presidents.
we dont need govt aid we need solution and projects.
That is the same thing. If it is not privately funded and it comes from the government it is the same hing no matter how you label.
this has to with tribal politics of siyad barre and not with individuals. hobyo port project waa older than the boosaaso port even the 60s govt knew hobyo was more important. abdirashid mother is called ina kulane his abti was mp lobyying for this project. abdirashid himself was born in hobyo. sh ali jimale was wasiir mucaarad ah oo laga boqo cause he had all the irir mps. pm used to follow him to baladweyne for fear of motion so he put a plan for the flood and a port for hobyo funded by the italians. it was him who openned garoonka xamar.

siad barre reached heshiis with cusman maxamuud and ciise maxamuud of SSDF so he built boosaaso port for them. SSDF was dissolved since then and yeey was in ethiopian prison with only omar mohamud jabhad.

this how the projects were politicised and tribalized
disturbed by siad barre

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:15 pm

Murax

Oh believe me I know. This is why in reality Farmaajo’s biggest mistake was not ‘draining the swamp’ of literally every single politician who has anything less than a stellar record. But constitutionally, military, etc he did not have the power to do that.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:22 pm

:up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Sahal,

For one second you need to stop seeing the world from ‘HAG’ perspective waa waalatay you see HAG everywhere! :mindblown:

Look at the friggin MAP dude. Bossaso is in a way more strategic location than Hobyo and that is why the last Gov chose it along with Berbera, Kismaayo. NOTHING to do with qabiil or Darood BS. Ninyaho isqabo

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:39 pm

My Uncle was part of the small Marexaan community in Beledweyne. He talked about how during Sharmake Gov AUN there was a flood similar to this in in Beledweyne. The Gov literally evacuated the entire city through Somali military convoys, set up tents outside the city for all the residents. He lived outside the city for two months then returned.

Point if this is it just shows how important Dawladnimo oo adag ah is. Whether it was the famous famine 2011, this disaster etc we have to be self sufficient and not rely 100% on Sadaqo. We will not get there if we’re constantly undermining each other.
Murax, watch at starting @1:17

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:42 pm

This bastard Hutu mooryaan is anti-dowlad and he hates Jaalle Siyaad yet he and his whole village was saved by the Kacaanka in 1982 Hiiraan flood

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 pm

This bastard Hutu mooryaan is anti-dowlad and he hates Jaalle Siyaad yet he and his whole village was saved by the Kacaanka in 1982 Hiiraan flood
you r somalized wardaay bastard. i keep ignoring you until you started insulting mother fucker.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:32 pm

This is why I advocate for pro Sadeism! No matter how benevolent you are certain folks will never appreciate it

Just look @ OP, bal maxaa ka quseeye beledweyne? They would dump you in the river without blinking twice like in 92

Wa caqliga qurbaha.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm

This is why I advocate for pro Sadeism! No matter how benevolent you are certain folks will never appreciate it

Just look @ OP, bal maxaa ka quseeye beledweyne? They would dump you in the river without blinking twice like in 92

Wa caqliga qurbaha.
The OP is always trying to prove something to hawiye. Ewww he is sheegato.,probably a minority with low self esteem.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.