Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Talked To My Uncle Who’s Reer Beledweyne

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Talked To My Uncle Who’s Reer Beledweyne

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm

My Uncle was part of the small Marexaan community in Beledweyne. He talked about how during Sharmake Gov AUN there was a flood similar to this in in Beledweyne. The Gov literally evacuated the entire city through Somali military convoys, set up tents outside the city for all the residents. He lived outside the city for two months then returned.

Point if this is it just shows how important Dawladnimo oo adag ah is. Whether it was the famous famine 2011, this disaster etc we have to be self sufficient and not rely 100% on Sadaqo. We will not get there if we’re constantly undermining each other.
Murax, watch at starting @1:17

Its crazy. I Wonder what the response will be? ‘Maybe qaadkaa hadlaayay asafa maahanee’ :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Grandpakhalif,

Don’t form real political views based on characters you meet on snet, somalispot, iyo jinni. At the end of the day ninki ragga ah mowqiifkiis ma badalo based on internet. Waa nasiixo.

SmileLikeSunrise,

Macaanteey qablaayada iska dhaaf. At the end of the day nin baa guursanaysa qabiilkooodu wuxuu noqon qabiilka ninka. Wax bilaa self esteem ah, identity crisis leh neceb ciduu ka soo jeedo lama rabo. Waxaan fadhi ku dirirka ragga u daa waa tallo :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:09 pm

This bastard Hutu mooryaan is anti-dowlad and he hates Jaalle Siyaad yet he and his whole village was saved by the Kacaanka in 1982 Hiiraan flood
This is why I advocate for pro Sadeism! No matter how benevolent you are certain folks will never appreciate it

Just look @ OP, bal maxaa ka quseeye beledweyne? They would dump you in the river without blinking twice like in 92

Wa caqliga qurbaha.
The OP is always trying to prove something to hawiye. Ewww he is sheegato.,probably a minority with low self esteem.
Ive seen first hand the hatred they spew Farmaajo out of Hawiyenimo just like sahal, this Murax guy might aswell put on a leotard and tights and perform a ballet it cant get any worst than this :pac:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Grandpakhalif,

Don’t form real political views based on characters you meet on snet, somalispot, iyo jinni. At the end of the day ninki ragga ah mowqiifkiis ma badalo based on internet. Waa nasiixo.

SmileLikeSunrise,

Macaanteey qablaayada iska dhaaf. At the end of the day nin baa guursanaysa qabiilkooodu wuxuu noqon qabiilka ninka. Wax bilaa self esteem ah, identity crisis leh neceb ciduu ka soo jeedo lama rabo. Waxaan fadhi ku dirirka ragga u daa waa tallo :lol:
Warya I am more than just a woman..I am Smile like Sun rise..the head bitch in charge aka boqol nin karoon. The type that her kids will have her last name and qabil. I have more balls than the little spineless cuck who is always bitching about something.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:23 pm

you need to concentrate on your Gedo instead of making topics about hiiraan qatar did this qatar did that. do you own qatar aid? just like the old videos i posted was this from siyaad barre farm or from cadaan people? the more they stole in our name is worse like they used to steal OG refugee foods claiming each camp has hundreds of thousands of people.

even under Farmaajo hiiraan has received more money than Gedo through hirshabelle or the federal govt. if you own it why not give it to gedo? we r now suing Sahalist Jamaal who tried to sabogate $6m from italy to baladweyne saying it will be divided on 4.5 waare told kheyre if this money were not released he will ask italy to send it to hirshabelle.

" lacagaha ay Dawlada ku heshay magaca reer Beledweyne"

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Sahal lets cut the BS. We just saw how it was bullshyt the argument that previous admins didn’t do anything for Beledweyne as a Gov even when your HAG heros acknowledge as much. Farmaajo’s Gov couldn’t do anything right ofcourse in your book no different. Just sit back make dua for HAG President 2021 and call it a day.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Sahal lets cut the BS. We just saw how it was bullshyt the argument that previous admins didn’t do anything for Beledweyne as a Gov even when your HAG heros acknowledge as much. Farmaajo’s Gov couldn’t do anything right ofcourse in your book no different. Just sit back make dua for HAG President 2021 and call it a day.
murax you did tgis topic and then you started anothet one and here you got all these stray folks turning it into gedo section and making insults this fucked up any good intentions you had. this is not about the govt or even hirshabelle is is about a region i dont even go to your gedo section even when you post there general topics let alone discussing about gedo. i talk about JL in connectiin with the federal govt iyo mucaaradka and regions. next time be careful.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:57 pm

Sahal,

My Parents left Somalia markay awood lahayd. That Somalia hal bey ahayd and people were not from regions. My Dad lived in Luuq, Kismaayo, Dhusamareb, Xamar. Listen to yourself and see how Reer Baadiye you sound. A Somali cannot talk about anywhere their clan are not dominant.

Hiiraan is part of Somalia, I can talk about N&N relief efforts in Hiiraan as much as you can. Waa ku simanahay.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:17 pm

This bastard Hutu mooryaan is anti-dowlad and he hates Jaalle Siyaad yet he and his whole village was saved by the Kacaanka in 1982 Hiiraan flood
you r somalized wardaay bastard. i keep ignoring you until you started insulting mother fucker.
You are calling me something that I have called the Patriot before lmao weak response. Go take two shower you nasty laangaab !!!

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 pm

This is why I advocate for pro Sadeism! No matter how benevolent you are certain folks will never appreciate it

Just look @ OP, bal maxaa ka quseeye beledweyne? They would dump you in the river without blinking twice like in 92

Wa caqliga qurbaha.
Exactly!! Believe me majority of us Sade are awake from this so-called Soomaalinimo, except reer Caabudwaaq who think the Kacaanka still exists. Look at this diaspora Ugaas wasting Sade money on people that hate us. Even their Hutus cousins in Cadaado didn’t help them! Why Caabudwaaq? Why? Smh

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Wa caqliga qurbaha.
Exactly!! Believe me majority of us Sade are awake from this so-called Soomaalinimo, except reer Caabudwaaq who think the Kacaanka still exists. Look at this diaspora Ugaas wasting Sade money on people that hate us. Even their Hutus cousins in Cadaado didn’t help them! Why Caabudwaaq? Why? Smh

Ina lilaahi theres alot of Marehan poor and needy that need help in Gedo and Mudug. You never see them do lacag aruursi for the poor folks targetted by Kenyan airstrikes or the poor Marehans in kilinka shanaad.

Its folks like this that are ruining beesha name, never focusing on themselves always altrustuic to others who dont give a shit abour you, wa caqli liita.

Somalida waxay ku maahmaahdaan "tiisa daryeeli weeye miyuu tu kale ku dara? :mindblown:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Wa caqliga qurbaha.

Ina lilaahi theres alot of Marehan poor and needy that need help in Gedo and Mudug. You never see them do lacag aruursi for the poor folks targetted by Kenyan airstrikes or the poor Marehans in kilinka shanaad.

Its folks like this that are ruining beesha name, never focusing on themselves always altrustuic to others who dont give a shit abour you, wa caqli liita.

Somalida waxay ku maahmaahdaan "tiisa daryeeli weeye miyuu tu kale ku dara? :mindblown:
My dad was one of the wafti who visited the Mareexaan in Faafan region especially Dhangago, Dacawaaley, Ceel Amir and Baabile area. They lost their land and farms to blood Oromo cannibals. Some Mareexaan businessmen gathered in Kampala to bring them to Doollo and Caabudwaaq and they successfully brought some families to Caabudwaaq but still they need help. They live camps outside of Caabudwaaq. I was shocked how this diaspora Ugaas just ignored them like that and instead went to Beled-Hutu when in fact his tol from Faafan literally live tent houses outside of Caabudwaaq smh

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:06 am

My dad was one of the wafti who visited the Mareexaan in Faafan region especially Dhangago, Dacawaaley, Ceel Amir and Baabile area. They lost their land and farms to blood Oromo cannibals. Some Mareexaan businessmen gathered in Kampala to bring them to Doollo and Caabudwaaq and they successfully brought some families to Caabudwaaq but still they need help. They live camps outside of Caabudwaaq. I was shocked how this diaspora Ugaas just ignored them like that and instead went to Beled-Hutu when in fact his tol from Faafan literally live tent houses outside of Caabudwaaq smh
Bila damiir waye ugaaskan ina lilaahi he has failed his 1st test its because his subtribe they are Bah Xawadle walle wa nasiib darro. Ugaas farax made a big mistake to name them as ugaas they have failed to mimic his royal reign

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:22 am

Mustafee101,

Labo wax shaqo isku lahayn baa ka isku keentay. Yes sadaqo ahaan reerkaada ehelkaada qabiilkaada wey ka mudanyihiin ummadaha kale markay sadaqo noqoto. Reer Caabudwaaq Waa sax Marexaanki si xun u dibaataysan ha u gurmadaan marka hore. Weligay ma arkin Reer Caabudwaaq Marexaan kale u gurmanaayo. Lakin waa dhaqan Marexaan iyaga Somali dhan ugu liito walle markay noqoto isku duubanaasho. Marexaan ehelnimo darro waa lugu yaqaana. kow.

Lakin marka Dawlad laga hadlaayo waa baab kale Completely gurmada Dawlada Somalia cid cida kale ka xaq sareeyso majiro kuli wey u waba simanyihiin. Inkastuu Farmaajo Marexaan yahay Somali dhan buu matalaa min Raas Casaayr Ilaa Ras Kambooni marka inu asaga ama dawladaha somalia ka hor sida MSB AUN wax kama qabo in gargaar ee gaarsiiyeen Reer Beledweyne.

Two completely different cases!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:01 am

no one needs Sadaqo from mx they should help their brothers in gedo who lost their farmers.

الاقربون اولى بالمعروف :arrow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.