Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wow Caasimada Online Parrots Saddam (ReturnOfMarixmN) Word 4 Word!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Wow Caasimada Online Parrots Saddam (ReturnOfMarixmN) Word 4 Word!

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Out of all the people on this site that talk shyt, Sahal with his HAG propaganda looks like we really have one guy in this site who’s a insider and plugged in :wow:

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-madaxda-j ... -caalamka/

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Wow Caasimada Online Parrots Saddam (ReturnOfMarixmN) Word 4 Word!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:03 pm

People forget I'm ahyl bayt to Jubbaland. That's my land. Even Cagdheers acknowledge this. Why would I lie on my land and ppl? I want the best for Jubbalanders even OGs. We are the richest and potentially the most powerful state in Somalia.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 pm

People forget I'm ahyl bayt to Jubbaland. That's my land. Even Cagdheers acknowledge this. Why would I lie on my land and ppl? I want the best for Jubbalanders even OGs. We are the richest and potentially the most powerful state in Somalia.

Cajiib kuwaan should pay you. Well this is Maxamuud Sayyid Aden right about now :russ:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Cajiib kuwaan should pay you. Well this is Maxamuud Sayyid Aden right about now :russ:

Farmaajo made a deal with the elders. Sayid Adan isn't loyal to Blackie anymore. Farmaajo is paying his tol. Reer Xassan sided with Farmaajo. Only clan missing is Talxe. I should be paid. If Farmaajo wins reelection. I'm taking my share believe that haha :lol: :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Saddam,

That will be 4 out of the 5 Regional heads loyal to the State. Last step will be Chimpanzee Deni :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Saddam,

That will be 4 out of the 5 Regional heads loyal to the State. Last step will be Chimpanzee Deni :lol:
Madobe is basically the mayor of Kismaayo :russ:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:08 pm

The pressure is on. As the news is confirming my XOG. I'm hearing UNCONFIRMED rumors that Madobe will resign in the next few days. Again this is UNCONFIRMED!

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-ugu- ... d-madoobe/

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Saddam was right , beesha caalamka gave Madoobe final warning he must hold elections

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Saddam was right , beesha caalamka gave Madoobe final warning he must hold elections
He won't run for the new election. Latest UNCONFIRMED XOG from Kista. Him and Ina Sayid Adan have been in back to back meetings since last night. No new update but this. It's up in the air. But are close to victory!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.