Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

President Mustafa Omer has a point.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: President Mustafa Omer has a point.

Postby Django » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:42 am

Nin ciilaan hadalkiisa leedahay!!

Aabaha iyo Warday ku dhashay wasse, Jaalle Siyaad waa ninkii ku dadaalay inu ku xoreeyo baad caayaysaa Doqonyahow adiga Mahan ee wa marku siligi Kenya Garissa Gubay kugu gubi rabtay ka firay wa abalakis

Ina gumeed ina gumeed dhalay! The way your write the Somali language proves that your cow-blower aka reer Jooreey aka Wardey Ormo kkkkk Wardey na ma dad bay midgaanimo ku cayaan Waaba ii koow wallhi I am shock lmao Garac intaadan garac dhihin ayuu garac Ku dhahaa. The fact Siyaad Barre brought to Somalia in 1977 and feed you Caanoboore until you bit his hand in 1991 and ceeb ride Caydiid who used you and wiped out all your SPM members. Laxowla Doqon cow blower abaal malahan
Langaab did I hit a nerve ina guneed ba awal aheyd .When Ogaden ditched MSB it only took a year before the ilkoyar were in Utaange.

The only Ogaden MSB brought to Somalia ended in Luq jeelo and Jalalaqsi which was in Beledweyne and Barbera.
But all ilkoyar were accommodated in Gedo taking over Celwaq,Luuq,Bula Xaawo and Bardheere MSB displaced the real natives and replaced them with Ilkoyar refugees fleeing Ethiopia.

Wardey are more nasab than boon marexan who are hunters and gatherers. Who used to eat dead animal flesh.
Its painful for you when your dad used to be despised by Ogaden who looked down on hin to the extent that he had to get an Ogaden wife like African Americans to be accepted by the Ogaden.Langaab ciil dhishey bu aha the thing is he gave birth to another langaab who was used to eating qulle and bakhti and his name was mustafa xaare.
Waa aduunyo gadon mantaa ma adaba nin reer Garaad oo Isaaq Galshiredle ah ku afceliniyo
adoo Wardey Cawlyahan ah oo magaca ugaarsadada siita

Cawlka waa wadaniyad aad ayaa u canberenayaa wardey-da Cawlyahan oo cawlka naga layay kkkkkkk

Anoo madaxda Daarood ah oo Daarood kugu soodaray miyaa igu af celineysa Ormoyahow Ormoka Dhalay. You’re hallucinating on the xaar shit again nigga you’re not even ethnic Somali. You can’t speak proper af Somali. You don’t even look like ethnic Somali. You’re midget Wardey with red eyes from Tana River areas who blow up cow ass like those naked African tribes.
Infact you are in the lower class even the Gabooye tribes would avoid contact with filthy dusty cringy cow blower reer Jooreey cow ass blower. I know why you hate Marehan though because we were the first to enslave your midget people
Waaar Yaad Ismooday. If you think that your are Cagadheer then let’s not forget; Buurdhuubo was the largest refugee camp. Siyaad Barre also brought you to Luuq, Ceelwaaq and Kismaayo and feed you with Caanoboore.
Saxib you were nobody till MSB showed up and was using Ogaden to put himself on the map. Wax langaab oo reer Garad magaraneeno.

As I said you are either Oromo qotti or shegaato among Absame from Being A bartiree Shegaato to Ogaden sheegato.

The only butt naked people were marexan in Gedo.Majority are ilkoyar midgo no wonder you have no daqan you are neef.Wardey are Orma people who had livestock and engaged in farming but ilkoyar were hunters and gatherers.

Marexan history in juboyinka is over exaggerated you were the late arrivals in juboyinka right after you ran away from Sayid Cabdile Xassan and came to Upper Jubba living in the most inhospitable regions like Gaajo barey an ignorable folks who were spies and courier corps for the Italians and British Colonialists in Somalia.

Where was Rer Garaad when Nur Cuburye was treating your sh!!t. No wonder you ilkoyar have always a chip in your shoulders.There is no ONLF fighting anymore in the Ogaden we made peace. This means one thing concentrate on the langaab parasites who were sucking our blood all those time which means the Sadists . Huraale who used to go to Meles asking for weapons to fight Ogaden in Juboyinka and armed Marexan in Gedo. We know how you went behind our backs negotiating to work against us with Kenyans and Ethiopians from 1969 to 1991 till we stopped it in 2013.

Reer Joorey are not squatters nor do they suffer from famine every year that 50 cent had to visit the Hunters and gatherers heartland in Somalia.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:07 am

Langaab did I hit a nerve ina guneed ba awal aheyd .When Ogaden ditched MSB it only took a year before the ilkoyar were in Utaange.

The only Ogaden MSB brought to Somalia ended in Luq jeelo and Jalalaqsi which was in Beledweyne and Barbera.
But all ilkoyar were accommodated in Gedo taking over Celwaq,Luuq,Bula Xaawo and Bardheere MSB displaced the real natives and replaced them with Ilkoyar refugees fleeing Ethiopia.

Wardey are more nasab than boon marexan who are hunters and gatherers. Who used to eat dead animal flesh.
Its painful for you when your dad used to be despised by Ogaden who looked down on hin to the extent that he had to get an Ogaden wife like African Americans to be accepted by the Ogaden.Langaab ciil dhishey bu aha the thing is he gave birth to another langaab who was used to eating qulle and bakhti and his name was mustafa xaare.
Waa aduunyo gadon mantaa ma adaba nin reer Garaad oo Isaaq Galshiredle ah ku afceliniyo

Cawlka waa wadaniyad aad ayaa u canberenayaa wardey-da Cawlyahan oo cawlka naga layay kkkkkkk

Anoo madaxda Daarood ah oo Daarood kugu soodaray miyaa igu af celineysa Ormoyahow Ormoka Dhalay. You’re hallucinating on the xaar shit again nigga you’re not even ethnic Somali. You can’t speak proper af Somali. You don’t even look like ethnic Somali. You’re midget Wardey with red eyes from Tana River areas who blow up cow ass like those naked African tribes.
Infact you are in the lower class even the Gabooye tribes would avoid contact with filthy dusty cringy cow blower reer Jooreey cow ass blower. I know why you hate Marehan though because we were the first to enslave your midget people
Waaar Yaad Ismooday. If you think that your are Cagadheer then let’s not forget; Buurdhuubo was the largest refugee camp. Siyaad Barre also brought you to Luuq, Ceelwaaq and Kismaayo and feed you with Caanoboore.
Saxib you were nobody till MSB showed up and was using Ogaden to put himself on the map. Wax langaab oo reer Garad magaraneeno.

As I said you are either Oromo qotti or shegaato among Absame from Being A bartiree Shegaato to Ogaden sheegato.

The only butt naked people were marexan in Gedo.Majority are ilkoyar midgo no wonder you have no daqan you are neef.Wardey are Orma people who had livestock and engaged in farming but ilkoyar were hunters and gatherers.

Marexan history in juboyinka is over exaggerated you were the late arrivals in juboyinka right after you ran away from Sayid Cabdile Xassan and came to Upper Jubba living in the most inhospitable regions like Gaajo barey an ignorable folks who were spies and courier corps for the Italians and British Colonialists in Somalia.

Where was Rer Garaad when Nur Cuburye was treating your sh!!t. No wonder you ilkoyar have always a chip in your shoulders.There is no ONLF fighting anymore in the Ogaden we made peace. This means one thing concentrate on the langaab parasites who were sucking our blood all those time which means the Sadists . Huraale who used to go to Meles asking for weapons to fight Ogaden in Juboyinka and armed Marexan in Gedo. We know how you went behind our backs negotiating to work against us with Kenyans and Ethiopians from 1969 to 1991 till we stopped it in 2013.

Reer Joorey are not squatters nor do they suffer from famine every year that 50 cent had to visit the Hunters and gatherers heartland in Somalia.
I don’t expect gobnimo from people who have low-IQ like your Wardey people (oops: I meant reer Jooreey). Instead of being occupied with Marehan', how about you concentrated on your Tana River region where your women are forced to pick up arms to defend themselves after they became sex slaves for the Kikuyu Bantu men. The question is where are the men of these women to defend them? Did they all became castrated and she-males?

I’ve noticed that you insult Marehan everytime you login to Somalinet and I can understand because you fear, envy, resentment, jealousy of us and I can go on for days describing how you people feel about the mighty Marehan. You people were dumping sugar into the river while my people were flying planes (Ali Mataan Hashi!). Yes, we are superior and more intelligent than your naked cow ass blower reer Jooreey. In fact, we were the first ethnic Somalis to invade NFD and enslave your midget people. If it wasn’t for the fuking British, you won’t have existed today. Marehan had xeer when their slaves became useless they dump them into the river or killed them unlike Cagadheer who adopt their Wardey slaves.
Marehan waa USA cml and Adigana = India qaxooti, gaajo iyo Caanoboore dhacday ayaad ku nooshahay. Heck, Reer Diini alone are more influence than the whole Cagadheer clan kkkkkk you are just a f-king reer badiyo, Doqon and an Ethiopian and Kenya subject! We don’t even see reer Jooreey as people or ethnic Somali but rather a f-king Xoolo slaves. Now go on and eat the grass with your skinny cows because they can’t produce milk and you have to blow up their ass :!: :arrow: yuck

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:27 am

I don’t expect gobnimo from people who have low-IQ like your Wardey people (oops: I meant reer Jooreey). Instead of being occupied with Marehan', how about you concentrated on your Tana River region where your women are forced to pick up arms to defend themselves after they became sex slaves for the Kikuyu Bantu men. The question is where are the men of these women to defend them? Did they all became castrated and she-males?

I’ve noticed that you insult Marehan everytime you login to Somalinet and I can understand because you fear, envy, resentment, jealousy of us and I can go on for days describing how you people feel about the mighty Marehan. You people were dumping sugar into the river while my people were flying planes (Ali Mataan Hashi!). Yes, we are superior and more intelligent than your naked cow ass blower reer Jooreey. In fact, we were the first ethnic Somalis to invade NFD and enslave your midget people. If it wasn’t for the fuking British, you won’t have existed today. Marehan had xeer when their slaves became useless they dump them into the river or killed them unlike Cagadheer who adopt their Wardey slaves.
Marehan waa USA cml and Adigana = India qaxooti, gaajo iyo Caanoboore dhacday ayaad ku nooshahay. Heck, Reer Diini alone are more influence than the whole Cagadheer clan kkkkkk you are just a f-king reer badiyo, Doqon and an Ethiopian and Kenya subject! We don’t even see reer Jooreey as people or ethnic Somali but rather a f-king Xoolo slaves. Now go on and eat the grass with your skinny cows because they can’t produce milk and you have to blow up their ass :!: :arrow: yuck

Fillthy people like you make me insult marexaan.You folks are a pack of hyenas filled with hatred and spew propaganda and lies on snet your hatred for Madoobe is not about his work but your blood boils with hate because Madoobe is Ogaden and he spoilt every hope of Marexan aking over Ogaden land however much it was concocted in the 1969 then it waas almost going to become real in the mid 80s before Axmed Cumar jees destroyed the dream then Huraale with Ceyr and Meles support.
Then Madoobe destroyed it again. Do you think the Sharubo weyn in Villa Ugandishu will make you retake Kismaayo? in your wild dreams.

You folks are langaab . As for you You have no leg to stand on to be honest your clan is so irrelevant that they have to get immunity from Reer Cabdiles smallest clan Cali wanag.Probably you folks were their shepards looking after their livestock because most of Marexan in Galbeed are qotti.
Then you have the nerve to bark like a dog thinking you can talk

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:07 am

Fillthy people like you make me insult marexaan.You folks are a pack of hyenas filled with hatred and spew propaganda and lies on snet your hatred for Madoobe is not about his work but your blood boils with hate because Madoobe is Ogaden and he spoilt every hope of Marexan aking over Ogaden land however much it was concocted in the 1969 then it waas almost going to become real in the mid 80s before Axmed Cumar jees destroyed the dream then Huraale with Ceyr and Meles support.
Then Madoobe destroyed it again. Do you think the Sharubo weyn in Villa Ugandishu will make you retake Kismaayo? in your wild dreams.

You folks are langaab . As for you You have no leg to stand on to be honest your clan is so irrelevant that they have to get immunity from Reer Cabdiles smallest clan Cali wanag.Probably you folks were their shepards looking after their livestock because most of Marexan in Galbeed are qotti.
Then you have the nerve to bark like a dog thinking you can talk
Qotti, Meles iyo Cayrka aad sheegeysid adaba yaqano ileen Reer Jooreey baad aheyd. Adeer Somalia oo dhan xornimo waxay hesataa 58 sano dowladahana waxe shaqeyen ama sax ama ku meel gaar ha ahaado 49 sano, 26 sano kamid ah nin Mareexaan ah ayaa hogaminayey, Somalida kale na 23 sano bes, saas ayaba cadeyn kugu filan wadanka hormud inay uyihiiin Jaalle Mareexaan. The only irrelevant clan is your doqomo people who actually never became president nor the pm of Somalia and you actually attempt to became speaker of parliament but lost to poor Eelaay lmao. The difference between us is people see Marehan as dowladnimo, Madax, Sarkaal, strong Somali nationalism while people view you as doqon, cow ass blower, qaxooti, Caanoboore, dumping sugar into the river to make tea, slave and silent cry lmao

Waad na ka maseertay
Haa hoo biyaha is qabooji adoonyahow 😁

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:30 am

Show me where the unity is when you can see here scores of Oromo parties?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... n_Ethiopia
Lol@ using wiki.
I never denied we had many parties duh we're 40 million strong. But none are clan based. There's no arsi liberation or borana liberation front or maccaa Liberation front or tuulama liberation front or afran qallo liberation front or rayya liberation front or guji liberation front or karrayu liberation front and so on.
[/quote

The man whose prime minister and Minister of defence( both Oromo) still fighting against their own kin is preaching a unity here. :lol:
https://borkena.com/2019/11/04/ethiopia ... nt-rebels/

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:56 am

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 pm

None of those parties have clan based names or ideologies. They all are pan oromo parties. Somalis should take notes from us oromos on that. And I'm sure we can learn from Somalis too so don't get it twisted. And disagreements among oromo is normal but do you see us killing each other like animals in the streets like somalis were doing since 1991? No.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:45 pm

These are all recent events. Are you saying now Oromos are not majority in Ethiopian forces? :lol:
Oromos are killing themselves left,centre, and right.
https://borkena.com/2018/10/29/ethiopia ... f-militia/
https://mereja.com/index/291011

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:18 pm

These are all recent events. Are you saying now Oromos are not majority in Ethiopian forces? :lol:

At most oromo are 33 percent of the ground forces. Not to mention that it's not like somalia where you're all the same beoble and STILL CANNOT unite and stabilize their country. Ethiopia is more diverse yet still more stable.
Clashing with at most, a few thousand OLF doesn't mean we're fighting on anywhere near the level of Somalis.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:35 am

At most oromo are 33 percent of the ground forces. Not to mention that it's not like somalia where you're all the same beoble and STILL CANNOT unite and stabilize their country. Ethiopia is more diverse yet still more stable.
Clashing with at most, a few thousand OLF doesn't mean we're fighting on anywhere near the level of Somalis.
The subject is Oromo not Ethiopia.You oromos have never been united from the time of ras gobena who sided with Menelik to ethnic cleanse his own people.

Oromos today are more divided than ever Amhara are comming back.
The oromos are dividdd into

OLF vs Abye(Naftanya) Vs Galla (Lemma Magarsa) Vs Jawar Mohamed (Qerro).

Where the is smke ther is fire a few clashes is the smoke the fire is about to engulf the Oromo nation.
The Ethiopia andinow can only be achieved on breaking the backs of Oromos.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:35 am

The subject is Oromo not Ethiopia.You oromos have never been united from the time of ras gobena who sided with Menelik to ethnic cleanse his own people.

Where the is smke ther is fire a few clashes is the smoke the fire is about to engulf the Oromo nation.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:13 pm

As long as there is an Ethiopia, you have to bring it up when discussing Oromos. This is common sense which you may lack unfortunately.

And if we were never united there's no way we would have been able to conquer the best watered fertile lands in the horn of Africa while fighting muslim raiders and christian Abyssinia.
You've been proven wrong, again.

Today it's obvious oromo are more united than y'all too. Just look at how onlf refuses to changes its clan name to all inclusive somali name.
Just look at the hatred you guys display for each other on here. Some of your darood brothers brag about their massacres of isaaq. They brag about being elitist Somali clans and superior.

The oromo have issues but nowhere near the level of somalis. Ethiopian troops do as they wish in your land still. Kenya may end up taking your maritime territory and oil. Countless countries steal your fish and seafood like it's a free for all buffet. You guys cannot even secure a single city. I would be far more humble if i were y'all!!

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:32 pm

As long as there is an Ethiopia, you have to bring it up when discussing Oromos. This is common sense which you may lack unfortunately.

And if we were never united there's no way we would have been able to conquer the best watered fertile lands in the horn of Africa while fighting muslim raiders and christian Abyssinia.
You've been proven wrong, again.

Today it's obvious oromo are more united than y'all too. Just look at how onlf refuses to changes its clan name to all inclusive somali name.
Just look at the hatred you guys display for each other on here. Some of your darood brothers brag about their massacres of isaaq. They brag about being elitist Somali clans and superior.

The oromo have issues but nowhere near the level of somalis. Ethiopian troops do as they wish in your land still. Kenya may end up taking your maritime territory and oil. Countless countries steal your fish and seafood like it's a free for all buffet. You guys cannot even secure a single city. I would be far more humble if i were y'all!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Waachis, why do deflect the topic when confronted with facts. Your argument was Oromos are united and then i have shown you the truth, you jumped to comparison.
We are not comparing apples with oranges here. We were talking about united Oromo. It is clear that it is only in your mind.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Waachis, why do deflect the topic when confronted with facts. Your argument was Oromos are united and then i have shown you the truth, you jumped to comparison.
We are not comparing apples with oranges here. We were talking about united Oromo. It is clear that it is only in your mind.

The original post was advising Somalis with the same advice their own smart people would give them: stop representing just 1 clan when you could be more powerful and united as Somalis.
How else do you think the tplf was able to work with non ogadeni groups and rule your region for so long and even use it for contraband trade?

Oromo having multiple parties doesn't indicate we're divided nor does a few clashes here and there between some OLF groups and the national army an indication of us being divided.
Had we been divided we wouldn't have chased the tplf away nor would we have gotten this far.
You don't see us starting political parties called "maccaa Liberation front" or "arsi liberation front," and so on. All our parties are Pan Oromo. You guys can learn from us in that regard.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.