Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fed Gov + EU join forces to rebuild Luuq DC offices, airport, & women's center

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Fed Gov + EU join forces to rebuild Luuq DC offices, airport, & women's center

Postby Voltage » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:28 pm

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Fed Gov + EU join forces to rebuild Luuq DC offices, airport, & women's center

Postby Voltage » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:29 pm

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Fed Gov + EU join forces to rebuild Luuq DC offices, airport, & women's center

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:32 am

Luuq alongside Doolow, Beledxawo, Baardhere should be where MX invest in heavy/make top priority and build ina adeer.

Luuq is a prize to die for. I applaud our ancestors for picking Gedo:

:blessed: :ahh:

XHKS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XHKS » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:15 am

Luuq alongside Doolow, Beledxawo, Baardhere should be where MX invest in heavy/make top priority and build ina adeer.

Luuq is a prize to die for. I applaud our ancestors for picking Gedo:

:blessed: :ahh:

Mm always surprised how tree-friendly the marexaan is

luuq is a historic city

maahmaah somali ba tiri xad deg ama xeeb deg

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:57 am

Wallahi waa mucjiso. Mareexaan came from the desert, traveled hundreds of kms and once they saw Luuq, they said...."NOP, we aint going further. DIS be da place we was looking for. Sho nuff, it be. Dis be da PROMISED LAND, HALLELUJER." :lol:

Ever heard of what they call DIIRHARO?

It's the plateau descending from Garbahaarey to Gariiley. It is the single best grazing land for camel herding.

When you hear Ogaden yap on and off about FAAFAXDHUUN. Faafaxdhuun is not even a settlement. It's one of the more luscious watersheds in the Jubba Valley. Ogaden in South are not camel people. They are lo'lay/cattle keepers. Cawlyahan are the only majority camel keeping group among them and Fafaxdhuun was the only watershed out of the many in what is today Gedo they ever tasted. But to Mareexaan, Faafaxdhuun is just one of many like BUSAAR, BURAA, FAANWEYNE, DAABLAY, TUULO BARWAAQO, SHABEEL DUULAA, ETC

Gedo having the most camels in Somalia shouldn't be very surprising considering Gedo is the water resource region in Somalia with the upper Jubba containing numerous tributaries and streams in Gedo

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Guul waye ilahoow farmaajo noo daa, Gedo desperately needs one quality runway/airport for cargo planes so we can export without depending solely on Kenyan trade. Alshabab also needs to be eradicated ASAP so we can start on a tarmac road connecting Gedo to Kismaayo and also to Mogadishu for trade.

Gedo with all the potential had little to no investment from all previous governments in Mogadishu, even pre-civil war, so this is a good step in the right direction.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Ayy!

When this nigga talks hood tho..I am creasing :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:35 pm

Wallahi waa mucjiso. Mareexaan came from the desert, traveled hundreds of kms and once they saw Luuq, they said...."NOP, we aint going further. DIS be da place we was looking for. Sho nuff, it be. Dis be da PROMISED LAND, HALLELUJER." :lol:

Ever heard of what they call DIIRHARO?

It's the plateau descending from Garbahaarey to Gariiley. It is the single best grazing land for camel herding.

When you hear Ogaden yap on and off about FAAFAXDHUUN. Faafaxdhuun is not even a settlement. It's one of the more luscious watersheds in the Jubba Valley. Ogaden in South are not camel people. They are lo'lay/cattle keepers. Cawlyahan are the only majority camel keeping group among them and Fafaxdhuun was the only watershed out of the many in what is today Gedo they ever tasted. But to Mareexaan, Faafaxdhuun is just one of many like BUSAAR, BURAA, FAANWEYNE, DAABLAY, TUULO BARWAAQO, SHABEEL DUULAA, ETC

Gedo having the most camels in Somalia shouldn't be very surprising considering Gedo is the water resource region in Somalia with the upper Jubba containing numerous tributaries and streams in Gedo

Gedo waa Diirhara iyo Dawa. The separation is due to that plateau. Southern Gedo is Diirhara and Northern Gedo is Dawa due to the Dawa river. I forget where the dividing line was. But Voltage, you and me are Reer Diirhara due to Tuulo Barwaaqo iyo Buurdhubo. As Reer Garbaharey, this is a feature for our hometown. We should take photos of it. I heard it was breathtaking.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:26 am

Hora loo soconaya!

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am

Great, maybe they can now finally build that second high school in gedo region which has been suffering with a single high school for the last 50 years.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:42 am

Great, maybe they can now finally build that second high school in gedo region which has been suffering with a single high school for the last 50 years.
Stupid ..every city in gedo has multiple high schools ..now go back to smoking pot, you stinking fat troll

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:06 am

Awesome news. I believe they are supposed to pave the road from Luuq to Dolloow as well. Not sure why they chose that one but it is still a welcome development. Anyway what kind of trees are those in Luuq? Does anyone know? Those are probably the tallest shade trees I have seen anywhere in Somalia. On video of course.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Awesome news. I believe they are supposed to pave the road from Luuq to Dolloow as well. Not sure why they chose that one but it is still a welcome development. Anyway what kind of trees are those in Luuq? Does anyone know? Those are probably the tallest shade trees I have seen anywhere in Somalia. On video of course.
doqon ma waaye

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:26 pm

doqon ma waaye
Did some googling and it looks like Doqon ma waaye is another name for the Neem tree. Those don't grow that tall in many areas. Must be the soil/water in Luuq then.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 pm

Who remembers when Sahal was like nothing will get done in Gedo hecause Ahmed Madoobe has to sign off on it? Magan buu na mooday like himself

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.