Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta dilemma

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I gotta dilemma

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:38 am

I don't wanna hurt my mum's feeling, but she is pushing me to reconnect with a chick that flat out rejected me almost 5 yrs ago lol. She said she didn't approach them but a friend of the girl's family called her selling to her that the girl is still single and actually talked into convincing her to reconsider moi.. And so here we are am highly over it but I don't wanna upset her neither do I see this going anywhere lol.

Seedyare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I gotta dilemma

Postby Seedyare » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:05 am

Who's that 'her' you dont wish to upset ? If it is the lady and you still happen to love her,then go for her and smash the chick in a halal way .If not, convince your mom how you are done with that particular lady.Pretty simple .

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:52 am

Who's that 'her' you dont wish to upset ? If it is the lady and you still happen to love her,then go for her and smash the chick in a halal way .If not, convince your mom how you are done with that particular lady.Pretty simple .
:lol: I can't convince my mom, because every time she tries setting me up, it's a fail! She pins it on me, and makes it sound as though am not ready to settle, or am scared to shukaansi a chick hence why they all end up fail at it's infancy stage. :lol:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:20 am

You should forget about it, and move on. It is not going anywhere.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:01 pm

You should forget about it, and move on. It is not going anywhere.
Well, I've already done that and I respected her honesty then. I just said OK I will talk to her to avoid upsetting mum who is being kawaalad by the woman who even suggested to play match maker again lol.

Apparently, since that 5 Yr period she's turned down several guys. Some due to distance and one due to tribe.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:52 pm

I hope it works out, and best of wishes.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:38 pm

:lol: I can't convince my mom, because every time she tries setting me up, it's a fail! She pins it on me, and makes it sound as though am not ready to settle, or am scared to shukaansi a chick hence why they all end up fail at it's infancy stage. :lol:
:lol: .. try it again, see if she is interested this time. You never know when that clock start ticking women tend to be more openminded

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:16 am

:lol: .. try it again, see if she is interested this time. You never know when that clock start ticking women tend to be more openminded
Bingo waad fahantay. She is not old but I think she is getting pressure from her family it's best she doesn't delay further marriage. It's a shame because gabar tolka waye they want their daughter for tolka. She had rejected me back then for my looks, am afraid my looks haven't changed hahaha so I don't know how it will work. Am annoyed at this islaan who talked into her to reconsider me and now I got my mum on my case saying waa duqowday naga guurso kkkkkkkkk

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:29 pm

Farhan

Adeer I would not waste my time. Tolka shukaansi is nonsense. They tend to be the ones who give you the biggest headaches.

So take it from me and avoid any so called introductions. Go out there and do your own fishing. It is easy and fun and best part is that there is no one poking into your business.

My looks have gotten worse over the years but my pockets have grown deeper. Yes I attract women who are 10 to 20 years younger than me but it’s all good because you got to work with what you have.

So stack up your paper, date as many chicks as you can so that you boost your confidence. When it is time to settle down seek a woman who has her shit together who also wants to settle

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:29 am

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:24 am

She had rejected me back then for my looks, 

Naag kugu nacday ilaahy sidu ku abuuray rajo ma leh, ee hooyada runta oo sheeg.

May Allah bless you with a Good wife.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:24 am

You should never marry a person you don't want at the end you have to live with her. Tell your mother honestly you dont want this woman and marry when you ready you don't have biological clock right your a man. If your not 40. You have still time to make baby's.
And. Kadaba carartid ciyaal

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:27 pm

She had rejected me back then for my looks, 

Naag kugu nacday ilaahy sidu ku abuuray rajo ma leh, ee hooyada runta oo sheeg.

May Allah bless you with a Good wife.
Taas dhiib maleh to be honest qofba dooq buu leeyahay. I was fine with it. She didn't flat out say it like that but I think her excuse was am a bit young back then.

Amiin thanks.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:22 pm

I understand.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:35 pm

You should never marry a person you don't want at the end you have to live with her. Tell your mother honestly you dont want this woman and marry when you ready you don't have biological clock right your a man. If your not 40. You have still time to make baby's.
And. Kadaba carartid ciyaal
What makes things complicated is when you have ur mom and her friend who are dead set on speeding things like in a blink. So take it from me don't allow your parents to bring someone for you. Am at the stage where I am momentarily happy not trying to woo xaalimo altogether. I don't want marriage, atleast not this year. And being put off by the mounting pressure.

Mamada told me she will stop talking to me if i don't get with someone that rejected me a while back when I was receptive to the idea of arranged marriage lol.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.